PEScience Prolific Giveaway & Reviews!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    In before 4 gal of water to mix haha
    gotta stay hydrated!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zariph View Post
    gotta stay hydrated!
    Exactly! I honestly love that aspect of the original e9 flavors. I have a 44oz bottle I mix a single scoop in and it's still strong.

Same with select sd/cnc flavors. Any protein that can't handle at least 16oz of water I consider too weak
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Why, other than to prod at Ben, would you like to try Prolific?
    Spiting Ben is the best reason lol

But honestly, same reason as Dan, for the most part. It doesn't look insane on paper, but I like your products and you usually flavor things top notch, too.

My main pre options as of late have been Max Reps with a caffeine pill (or a Bang or Monster) and 1 cap Bronkaid or 1 scoop Dust Extreme. Just a few days ago I started up Max Out and Hemavo2 on a sponsored log from iForce and I like it (not as much of a kick as Dust, but no 1,3 sides or come down, either).

So basically just looking for another good pre to have in my rotation.

4. I'd like to try it. I bought a tub of enhanced when it came out.. used it once and gave it away. It was too much go for me on the stim side lol

I wouldn't mind throwing up a review if I get chosen to sample!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

5. Would like a sample. Enhanced was way too much for me. This looks more up my alley in regards to stim content and focus
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. I am always up for trying samples of new PWOs (I run or do some other form of cardio pretty much every day and always love to gauge the effectiveness of PWOs through cardio), if you still have any samples available.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Here for samples since @bdcc no longer loves me
    On a side note what is this profile pic I'm looking at kind sir?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. I'd give it a whirl with an honest review. Profile doesn't look half bad, it's right up my alley as I get older as far as what I look for in a pre workout.

And to be honest I'm not a fan of the PES flavors, I've been critical of Alphamine flavoring and I did not like the protein flavoring at all. So it could be a chance to change my opinion.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I'd give it a whirl with an honest review. Profile doesn't look half bad, it's right up my alley as I get older as far as what I look for in a pre workout.

And to be honest I'm not a fan of the PES flavors, I've been critical of Alphamine flavoring and I did not like the protein flavoring at all. So it could be a chance to change my opinion.
    Really? Have you tried the new PES coffee select proteins? The flavours are out of this world good.

I am not affiliated with PES in any way. This is just my honest review
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

10. Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Really? Have you tried the new PES coffee select proteins? The flavours are out of this world good.

I am not affiliated with PES in any way. This is just my honest review
    no just the snickerdoodle and was there a blondie or something like that

11. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    no just the snickerdoodle and was there a blondie or something like that
    Those are actually my 2 least favorite select flavors of all time. Then again I'm not a SD cookie or Blondie desert guy in any form so it came as no surprise.
    PEScience Representative
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Definitely need to try the next generation flavours

Frosted Chocolate Cupcake is a new level of awesome
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

13. Subbed for reviews and Prolific chatter, I'll review my samples in the near future, I've got an easier week in the weight room so I'll be saving them for a little later.

14. I want to try it because i actually liked the old one that athletix had before PES bought them and the old pre workout that you guys had that was short lived. I still dont know why that pre was taken out of market.
    As with every pes product ive tried and i saw results (except erase and erase pro) i want to try prolific to see if the wait was worth it and how it will make me feel before and while at the gym.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    6 strait tubs of High Volume?

For the love of pumps
    I think that your PEScience fan-level/support may win you a pass on this, I will see about a sample hookup if you haven't had Prolific yet! @TheMrMuscle
    Yeah to me energy and focus has never been a problem in the gym and I love the pump. But I have been stacking High Volume with Alphamine on those days I needed it (4am workouts). But Prolific seems to be an even better option.

I react very strongly to l-theanine so I'm glad it's in there. I used a ZMA a while back with l-theanine and that was another great usage for it.

I have only tried one nootropic and that was Sulbutamine. Very interested in seeing how I react to another one.

I have not tried Prolific yet no but sample or not I will be buying a tub when it becomes available in EU.

Oh and @bdcc needs to clear out his PM box. (Not relevant to this but I needed to post it somewhere)

16. I'd love to get my hands on a sample. I'm interested to see what focus aspects it brings to the table.

I sent you a PM @Driven2lift
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

17. After 2 uses now I can say my favorite part of the product has been the anti-fatigue aspect. The piece of mind is relevant and what I really looked forward to but the fact that I kept getting more loose and less fatigued with each increase of weight on my working sets. Rep 7 and 8 was at times easier than rep 2 or 3. I don't think I've ever had something quite like this happen when trying out any non hormonal product.
    PEScience Representative
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Who else has tried their sample?
    I know more on AM have

I tried out Cotton Candy and will be trying Raspberry Lemonade tomorrow!

Highlight for me was endurance, solid L-citrulline dose in the 2 scoops I used, even at one scoop I am pretty confident you would notice this as well. I'm sure the caffeine kick played here too, good amount even for myself as a regular stimulant user.
    Don't try out 2 scoops unless you know your tolerance is that high already

Focus is something I was trying to rate but it's too hard to say after a single lift, I'll share thoughts as I go in my log to not clutter up this

19. @Driven2lift there's a mango?!?! We need to try it! You need to get me hooked on more PEScience products so I can have muscles where my noodle arms are!

20. Definitely buying a lot of Mango tubs. PES flavoring hasn't let me down, and this profile is very close to my ideal preworkout. Wishing it had Alpha GPC, but I am sure that won't be much of a difference.

21. Quote Originally Posted by KlutzyLifter View Post
    @Driven2lift there's a mango?!?! We need to try it! You need to get me hooked on more PEScience products so I can have muscles where my noodle arms are!
    Noodle arms. 😂
    Why do I feel like this is a exagerated overreaction?
    Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Definitely buying a lot of Mango tubs. PES flavoring hasn't let me down, and this profile is very close to my ideal preworkout. Wishing it had Alpha GPC, but I am sure that won't be much of a difference.
    Mango intrigues me as well. Always wanted to give it a shot since the days of it being solely available to foreigners alone.
    PEScience Representative

22. So are any of us actually getting samples?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    So are any of us actually getting samples?
    Yes, everyone who responded here saying why they want to try Prolific and met the criteria is in the running

Once I have the final number I will know how many I can hook up
    I was hoping to hook up everyone but we'll have to see how inventory on samples is looking, and what I can manage to get

Let's give this another couple days I'd say.

I will update on this again in a bit

24. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Yes, everyone who responded here saying why they want to try Prolific and met the criteria is in the running

I was hoping to hook up everyone but we'll have to see how inventory on samples is looking, and what I can manage to get

Thanks buddy!
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

Raspberry Lemonade was good which i tried on the insider, wish you guys did 1 of each on the BF Orders to try both flavors!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

I will skip on the samples (just to be clear). I already know I am buying tubs of this stuff. It will be better for other skeptics/on the fence people to get it rather than me.

27. I have yet to try Prolific. I would like to request free samples because in other reviews I have heard that this pre workout is jitter free or atleast on the lower end of the jitter scale. The main reason I do not take pre workouts is because of the jitters and that over stimulation heart palpitation feeling I get from most. To date, the only pre workout that I can handle is USPLabs Jack3d micro at 1 scoop.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Giveaway Promo: Review PEScience's New Pre-workout Prolific!

Attachment 143276

To Enter:

Simply leave us a review for PEScience Prolific!
    Be as detailed as you want, be honest, tell us what you think of this long-awaited release
    Tell us why we should pick you to help your chances!

The Goods:

Up for grabs is a new, full tub of Prolific to a random reviewer(s).

Have yet to try out Prolific?
    We will hook you up with free samples!
    We just ask that you tell us here why you want to try out PEScience's new pre-workout

That's all there is to it guys and gals;
    let's talk Prolific and win some prizes!

Minimum post count of 300, Samples can be sent to any US address, main prize has no limitations

You should pick me because I'm a dedicated man to fitness in and out of the gym. Never had alot of money but I'm a damn hard worker
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Applicants for samples:

I will be in touch soon if you qualified to get your shipping address and flavor preference.

2 sample packs each so if you'd like you can request 2 flavors, but if you aim to test it at a double-scoop I would recommend choosing just one

If I do not message you, check you qualified by looking at your entry and your post count, if you feel missed unfairly I am a PM away!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 10:16 PM
  2. Met-RX Amped Review
    By RB12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:42 AM
  3. No BS Amp review (although late)...
    By Alpine in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1