APS is spreading some CHEER - WEEKLY GIVEAWAY THREAD!!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Welcome to the APS Nutrition Giveaway Thread!!!

As the holidays near, it's time to spread some cheer courtesy of APS Nutrition!

There's no better way to say THANK YOU than by giving away free APS products!!!

Stay tuned, be engaged, and you might be the lucky WINNER!!!

Qualifications

1. Love APS Nutrition!
2. Initial thread review and a final thread
3. Final Review in the AM Supplement Review section or other sites to be specified.
4. 18+ years of age
5. US shipping addresses​

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tyvocules

Tyvocules

Awards
IN! Gota keep that rocket pop away from my son. He might think it's candy and get pumped

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
MESOMORPH GIVEAWAY!!! This stuff rocks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That'd probably be wise, unless you want him running through walls!
Ummm, my job sometimes consists of me running through walls, so Im dropping, no, throwing my name in this!! Only had a couple of samples of meso, would LOVE to try it for real!!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummm, my job sometimes consists of me running through walls, so Im dropping, no, throwing my name in this!! Only had a couple of samples of meso, would LOVE to try it for real!!
Nothing special to entering just basically BS with us in here regularly and your chances increase significantly!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried mesomorph. I'm on this!!!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Innnnn! I just recently tried mesomorph for the first time (late to the party, I know) and it is just awesome. I also really like isomorph. Blends so smooth and tastes like a melted milkshake.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This guy for Meso^^^^^^^

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on week 2 of mesomorph. It's like crack. I crash a bit after a workout but then my energy levels out and i'm cool the rest of the day

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Throwing my name up in this one. Been wanting to try this one for a while. And in need of a good pre

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have a tub of Mesomorph and version 2, both are amazing!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What flavors has everyone tried of Meso so far?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried this new version of Mesomorph but I and a few other guys I turned on to the original
version were HUGE fans of it. The original version came in a big container and the powder had
some issues of clumping but that didn't ruin the effectiveness. This version and the 2nd one which
was a more concentrated powder were amazing and I had some SUPERHUMAN type workouts
on it.

It literally put you in the zone and all you could see and feel was the intensity of how you were going
to take that next set and destroy it. This was my go to PW for my 5 a.m. workouts were I really needed
something to get me going for my heavy back and leg days. I've had a lot of experience with some of
the other og versions of PW with 1,3 and Mesomorph and D-Stunner were my 2 favorites along with
JP8X Hardcore, Muscle Marinade, and I Force's PW with 1,3 that came in the red container were all
the best that I've tried but I remember some memorable workouts from Mesomorph.:)

I haven't jumped on any of the new 1,3 PW that are out now cause I stocked up right before the ban
and I still have a couple of products stored in my freezer and use them on special heavy days but I've
gotten a few of the guys that I turned the original version on to asking me about this version so if I am
one of the lucky ones to get a chance to try this version of Mesomorph I will definitely be sharing the
Meso love with a few others and I will definitely post a thorough review after I get a good feel for it but
I don't think 1,3 supplements should be used more than once or maybe 2x a week so that tolerance
or sides can be developed and as I've always mentioned about 1,3 it's incredible for long lasting energy
and focus but it should be used for the heavy stuff when that kind of energy and focus is needed.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Tutti fruity was pretty good and almost out!!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely in here for support HIT4ME u would love this man

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for future Mesomorph ;) :food:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one is BSing in here like the man requested!! What does it take to get grown men to fart around!?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
mkretz swears by Meso. Guy pounds it everytime I drive up to buffalo and crush legs.
I got to try a sample of tutti frutti and it was powerful as hell and had me wired for over several hours (we almost trained 2.5 hours).
For someone who never takes pre-workouts. This stuff totally kicked my ass. Would love to try rocket pop, if I don't die in the process due to not having a very high stim tolerance!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Hail to the Meso!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tutti frutti kicks Rocket Pop's buttocks. Meso is fandahmtastic.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in for this. Mesomorph was the very first DMAA pre-workout I ever tried a couple years ago, and I ended up leaving the tub in the car (thankfully it didn't have much powder left in it) and it turned into a thick, slimy goo. But guess what?... I ate it anyways! Not going to make the same mistake twice! LOL. (And by "mistake," I mean to not leave it in the car again, not that I won't eat it if my next tub turns to slime... mmmmmmmm :) ).

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was texting my wife and wrote here instead. Lmao.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Game changer for cardio. Took some meso and cardio felt like a blink of an eye.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
definitely in on this... wanna try that tutti fruity (gotta love teh fruit strip throwback!)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, how has no one ever said "ITS MORPHIN TIME"

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, how has no one ever said "ITS MORPHIN TIME"
BONUS POINT for the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers reference! Spent many afternoons watching the show and pretending to be the Red Ranger (the original one) when I was a kid!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I am so utterly disappointed now....

Give this man some Meso also. The v2 is awesome. I logged it a couple months ago and it really does taste like the Zebra Stripe gum.
I use to eat that gum by the pack!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BONUS POINT for the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers reference! Spent many afternoons watching the show and pretending to be the Red Ranger (the original one) when I was a kid!
Psh it was ll about the green ranger.

And Kimberly was my first gf. Fact.

You see they're coming out with a movie next year? Must-see for anyone that grew up with the og's

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Psh it was ll about the green ranger.

And Kimberly was my first gf. Fact.

You see they're coming out with a movie next year? Must-see for anyone that grew up with the og's