Gaspari Nutrition's 2016 Year End Celebration Promo - You made Gaspari Great Again!!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+4]Gaspari’s 2016 Year-End Celebration Promo!!!

We Celebrate = You Win!!!! [/size]

As most of you already know, 2016 has been a highly successful bounce back year for Gaspari Nutrition. We have brought back many of legendary products in our line and also introduced a few new revolutionary products to the line as well. We have run weekly promo’s from the end of August all the way through this past week giving away product after product to give everyone a chance to experience the line.

And we aren’t through yet! We have more to give away as a special THANK YOU to everyone who helped support us through the year and continue to support us in the future.

[size=+4]
Now what do you need to do to be eligible to win? [/size]

[size=+2]Tell me what your favorite Gaspari product is (it can be a “legacy” product in the line or one of the new products that was introduced or re-introduced this year) and also what you would like to see from Gaspari Nutrition in 2017.[/size]

Do you want to see a higher stim pre-workout? Do you want to see a legacy product return? Do you want to see something complete different from the line? What would YOU like to see Gaspari come out with?

I will randomly select 5 winners at the end of the year (I will run this thread to December 31st) and allow you to pick the Gaspari product you would like to win. Best of luck everyone and thank you for making 2016 a HUGE success for us!!!

Rules: Must be a US resident, have positive status, 100+ posts, post a review thread of the product upon receipt with periodic update and final review, as well as a store review where applicable.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I'm really liking PlasmaJet so far. The pumps get better throughout the workout and start to really get painful, which is actually orgasmic to say the least. Gives me a great excuse to be in the gym longer than I need to be.

I'd love to see a GDA. I feel like they are very underrated for cutting, and love using them for when I'm very low in body fat. Berberine may be the most underutilized ingredient out there.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Boom! Spaz has done it again! Great promo and easy rules to follow to enter.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
in... :)

PlasmaJet is very likely my favorite supplement... period!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go with something a little more boring, but Glycofuse, I never really got into carbs intra workout except for size on. This year I decided to try Glycofuse and have been really enjoying it. It's helped with pumps and endurance.

I never used this type of carb before either and I don't get any stomach discomfort, the stuff mixes really well and the flavor is on point.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
I'll go with something a little more boring, but Glycofuse, I never really got into carbs intra workout except for size on. This year I decided to try Glycofuse and have been really enjoying it. It's helped with pumps and endurance.

I never used this type of carb before either and I don't get any stomach discomfort, the stuff mixes really well and the flavor is on point.
Not boring at all.. Glycofuse and SizeOn are probably my favorites from the line. And as you described, cluster dextrin is the way to go. Thanks for the support and entry!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Few great products that I have tried from the new line.

Plasmajet was great and the more I used it the better it got. But my only complaint is the smell of it. Really made me feel like I was smoking a joint and people around me could smell it.

Precision protein was top notch in flavor and mixabillty. Only critique would be a smaller tub so the flavors would not mix. But they tasted great mixed lol.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Size On without a doubt!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aminolast is one of my favorite BCAA products is does not get talked about enough on any forum.

I would like to see an "essentials line" basically, this would be bulk products like LCLT, ALCAR, etc.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Aminolast is one of my favorite BCAA products is does not get talked about enough on any forum.

I would like to see an "essentials line" basically, this would be bulk products like LCLT, ALCAR, etc.
This is very true, Aminolast was great, forgot that it is still around lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Size-On Pre-Contest
Very low calorie WHP/BCAA Product with added creatine & electrolytes. such a great product and the flavoring was spot on.
If any product could be brought back this would be killer.

what i would like to see in 2017 from Gaspari, would be a digestive enzyme, probiotic, or a GDA based product.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gaspari Nutrition's 2016 Year End Celebration Promo - You made Gaspari Great ...

My favorite Gaspari product is Size On(original with carbs), particularly grape. I use it all the time. I know it's a pricier item, but you get so much per scoop it is worth it. Formula has truly stood the test of time.

I would love for the OG Myofusion Vanilla to come back. It was not only the best Vanilla I ever had, but that was probably my favorite protein ever. Gaspari has flavored great since then, but I just feel like that was an iconic flavor.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
SizeOn no carb for sure. Btw, I'm running Plasmajet off and on and hasn't stopped being FANTASTIC!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I am ate up with Gaspari Neapolitan Ice Cream Precision protein. Its fricken unreal in taste and mix ability. But me thinks it may be time to try some plasma jet!!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great entries everyone, please keep them coming!

And btw ... you guys had me "SizeOn" :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Size-On Pre-Contest
Very low calorie WHP/BCAA Product with added creatine & electrolytes. such a great product and the flavoring was spot on.

what i would like to see in 2017 from Gaspari, would be a digestive enzyme, probiotic, or a GDA based product.
Such a good product, wish I could have tried it out.

My favorite Gaspari product is Size On(original with carbs), particularly grape. I use it all the time. I know it's a pricier item, but you get so much per scoop it is worth it. Formula has truly stood the test of time.

I would love for the OG Myofusion Vanilla to come back. It was not only the best Vanilla I ever had, but that was probably my favorite protein ever. Gaspari has flavored great since then, but I just feel like that was an iconic flavor.
Agreed. SizeOn is THE complete supplement and it's been around for a reason.

Man, I am ate up with Gaspari Neapolitan Ice Cream Precision protein. Its fricken unreal in taste and mix ability. But me thinks it may be time to try some plasma jet!!
Glad you're liking it!! I mean, how could you not. It is so tasty.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
The old school plasma jet was wicked stuff. I love the myofusion protein also. My kids would love to drink it too. And with them being premature and small for their age I am all about them taking a good quality protein shake to add some weight to them. the aminos and anavite have always been top grade as well.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The old school plasma jet was wicked stuff. I love the myofusion protein also. My kids would love to drink it too. And with them being premature and small for their age I am all about them taking a good quality protein shake to add some weight to them. the aminos and anavite have always been top grade as well.
My 14 year old uses my Gaspari Precision Protein all of the time ... absolutely loves the stuff. And I hear you on the old school PlasmaJet, it was always one of my favorites as well. The new PlasmaJet is just as good (honestly) so you'll have to give it a go sometime. I don't think you will be disappointed.

-Spaz

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yea I try lots of different proteins but that one is the only one they have actually liked.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to support Spaz and team Gaspari. Been using a LOT of Gaspari products lately and enjoying them all!

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sizeon is probably my favorite, but I loved logging Plasma jet this year. It is a great product. I do not look to win anything from this. Just wanted to express my opinion and gratitude for an awesome logging opportunity.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Size-On Pre-Contest

I said OG size on ,, on another forum... both excellent products

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Limited experience with Gaspari. Outside of a few samples here and there, went thru a few tubs of Superpump250, circa 2005ish and liked it. Just recently picked the dmaa version up and love it and the direction the company has taken since Wheat has come on board. Definitely checking out more of the lineup out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
One thing I would like to see since a lot of people are raving over Gaspari's protein powder.
Perhaps:

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
Lemon Meringue Pie
Oatmeal Cream Pie

Would all be fantastic flavors.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I would like to see since a lot of people are raving over Gaspari's protein powder.
Perhaps:

Lemon Meringue Pie
Oatmeal Cream Pie

Man I second the Oatmeal Cream Pie.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps:

Lemon Meringue Pie
Oatmeal Cream Pie

I say thSolution gets to try these - he's the AM expert food critic - he knows good food!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Do you want to see a higher stim pre-workout?
This is a trend with newer products containing stims that do not have the ‘jittery’ effects, or crash, so this would definitely be a possibility for your line.

Do you want to see a legacy product return?
I’ve not used any legacy products, so I cannot comment here, but have read a few comments which seem to request some amazing previous offerings. A great opportunity to reformulate with newer additional ingredients to improve on past successes.

Do you want to see something complete different from the line?
Not so much different as you’ve got a great product already (profile) with Halodrol, but I have seen instances with your Neapolitan Protein mixing in shipping, and maybe a solution would be to add a small plastic disc between each layer in the tub to help prevent premature mixing.

What would YOU like to see Gaspari come out with?
There has been newer research on natural anabolics and it would be interesting to see Gaspari taking advantage of newer additionals incorporated into their muscle builders, or an entirely new product.

Best of luck everyone and thank you for making 2016 a HUGE success for us!!!
Great success story and comeback! It’s exciting to see a company with such drive and push for a community as we have here on AnabolicMinds.

I’ve used Carnipure and it’s a delicious addition to my pre workout. A fantastic supplement!

What product would I love to try?
I would definitely love to try Halodrol for an upcoming bulk in February / March. It would be perfect timing! (Prays to the goddess of random)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to see Gaspari coming out with an intra product using glycofuse as the carb source and eaa as the base two ingredients. I usually mix my own, but since peri workout nutrition has become more of an accepted and proven staple in modern training I think this would be a great product as most athletes who use hbcd have or used to use glycofuse

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Limited experience with Gaspari. Outside of a few samples here and there, went thru a few tubs of Superpump250, circa 2005ish and liked it. Just recently picked the dmaa version up and love it and the direction the company has taken since Wheat has come on board. Definitely checking out more of the lineup out.
Appreciate it, my man. Definitely some changes for the better

muskate

muskate

Awards
My favourite Gaspari product and the first pre-workout supplement I ever purchased was the original Superpump 250.

I still remember taking my first scoop. I drank it like it was the most precious thing in the world lol.

One product I would love to see from Gaspari is a fully dosed greens/detox/fibre supplement all in one. Most greens products taste like dirt and caspari is known for really good tasting products.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Super pump 250. Oh man. Just like muskate that was the first pwo I ever took. I think I had the orange. I remember drinking it like ah man this is gonna make me huge. I have yet to try the new one and I'm kinda bummed about that. But I will eventually get it. I've tried the new proteins and I'd love to try the halodrol. Saw a lot of good logs on it a while back.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sizeon is probably my favorite, but I loved logging Plasma jet this year. It is a great product. I do not look to win anything from this. Just wanted to express my opinion and gratitude for an awesome logging opportunity.
PJ is some great stuff

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite gaspari product is definitely superpump....I used every version and loved them....I love that they were always getting better through new and innovative ingredients

In regard to what i would like to see in future.....definitely a sleep aid...my sleep sucks and if anyone can formulate a top of the line and innovative sleep aid that actually works for me it would be car park

Thanks for this opporunity

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite gaspari product is definitely superpump....I used every version and loved them....I love that they were always getting better through new and innovative ingredients

In regard to what i would like to see in future.....definitely a sleep aid...my sleep sucks and if anyone can formulate a top of the line and innovative sleep aid that actually works for me it would be car park

Thanks for this opporunity
Original superpump was my favorite pre ever
Gotta try the new version

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see a new PWO that takes a more "risque" approach to including powerful stims. Even though I like the new one, my favorite "old" Gaspari product was the original SuperPump 250.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Size on pre contest

And SIZE ON "og" i'm talking the first version from back in the early 2000's! That stuff was amazing.
I also miss the first generation of Myofusion ... The flavors amazing

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Size on pre contest

And SIZE ON "og" i'm talking the first version from back in the early 2000's! That stuff was amazing.
I also miss the first generation of Myofusion ... The flavors amazing
OG Myofusion Vanilla was amazing, not because it was a good vanilla, but it took on a butterscotch flavor!

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Have definitely been hearing this. I do like the current MyoFusion Advanced Banana
How is the advanced??? Wasn't there speculation of protein spiking ???

I stopped buying my gaspari protein after the whole myofusion probiotic crap.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established

Am I the only one who liked the probiotic series? The cinnamon was one of the best proteins I have ever tried

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who liked the probiotic series? The cinnamon was one of the best proteins I have ever tried
No I loved those too. The vanilla bean flavor was bomb.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Different formulators for those products who are long gone. MyoFusion is awesome for those that like protein powder blends and we do have recent tests showing its legitimacy. I really like the Vanilla and use it frequently with oats, cream of rice, and greek yogurt

No I loved those too. The vanilla bean flavor was bomb.
Appreciate the love, guys!