The Gift of Giving with BPS

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its that time of year again guys, Christmas. And Christmas is definitely the time for giving, and receiving. So we here at BPS, BPS Alpha1agreda and myself want to do just that!!! And what better gift to give a bunch of meatheads than the gift of GAINZ!!!!!! So what do we want? We want you, our AM family to submit a video nominating another AM member to RECEIVE 1 BPS supplement of their choice! And from us? When Alpha and myself pick the winner , we will also GIVE the nominator 1 supplement of their choice!! That way you, your friend, and BPS win for the holiday! This will run from right now, until the end of the first week in January. So think hard, and nominate someone on here that has done something for you, helped you, made you laugh, whatever, its your choice. Just submit the video with their name, and WHY you want to gift that person with a BPS supplement!!!

Rules( gotta have them)

100 posts

US Shipping only

Sincerity!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

https://bpsnutrition.net/

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brilliant!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In order to truly run this through the end of the first week of January , were going to run this first week a little long and our choice will be announced the Morning of December 17th.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great promo!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Fucccccc yes I want some good videos and if you nominate me and someone else you might just get bonus points lmao

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool gesture by BPS.

Good stuff, guys!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool contest. Does this mean you're giving one away each week or what?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool contest. Does this mean you're giving one away each week or what?
Yes sir!! Each week we will pick one video. The person who gets nominated in that video will win a supplement of their choice, AND the person who made the video will win 1 of their choice. So essentially, 2 winners a week!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes sir!! Each week we will pick one video. The person who gets nominated in that video will win a supplement of their choice, AND the person who made the video will win 1 of their choice. So essentially, 2 winners a week!!
Awesome, I like this idea! I would like to remain anonymous to anyone that I may not know too well otherwise I'd participate ��

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hum I nominate Jonny

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Awesome idea as always guys!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys as rascal14 brought up I'm sure a lot of us like to be somewhat anonymous on here (including myself) so I talked about it with Titan and the video doesn't have to be yourself, if you want to film the Elf on a shelf nominating someone else using flash cards that's cool it just has to be a holidays themed video nominating another member and as Titan said why you think they deserve the gift of gainz from old man Santa aka BPS lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys as rascal14 brought up I'm sure a lot of us like to be somewhat anonymous on here (including myself) so I talked about it with Titan and the video doesn't have to be yourself, if you want to film the Elf on a shelf nominating someone else using flash cards that's cool it just has to be a holidays themed video nominating another member and as Titan said why you think they deserve the gift of gainz from old man Santa aka BPS lol
Exactly!!! Lets see some brotherly love up in this piece!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had friends now. ?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Great idea! It's gonna be a tough one to pick just one guy to nominate.....

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Hmm the video barely has sound but only good things were said FireTitan lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st. I don't like any of you guys!
2nd. How do you post a video. do you have to compress it? sorry I'm not tech savvy at all. I just stoked that I can post a pic.
can i put it on you tube and then link it? I know how to do that.

Just kidding on number 1.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
1st. I don't like any of you guys!
2nd. How do you post a video. do you have to compress it? sorry I'm not tech savvy at all. I just stoked that I can post a pic.
can i put it on you tube and then link it? I know how to do that.

Just kidding on number 1.
Best way is to download the AM app. That allows you to post vids from your phone.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My God, this is so difficult. There are so many of you I want to single out, I mean give thanks for! Working on my video right now.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dam how do you pick one person? love all you guys!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So say there's this street .. that has a bunch of AM members on it ? Can you just nominate said street and call it a day? lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro with all them nudez u post I think anonymity is way way gone.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
santa.jpg

FireTitan love this pic.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So say there's this street .. that has a bunch of AM members on it ? Can you just nominate said street and call it a day? lol
Good Question, just send us all free stuff!
I love you man!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^^ This x100. Love you too but not in the way he does. Platonically my man.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^^ This x100. Love you too but not in the way he does. Platonically my man.
hey brother!
what is the saying? once you suck a di ck you will always be a di ck sucker!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like everybody else has said, it'll be really tough singling out any one person. I consider all of Spooner street my friends and have learned something from all of you.
In for a hairygrandpa tub video
(Cause we all know it's coming)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
let me 1st say that there are 3 guys I communicate frequently on here with [well 4 if you count FireTitan]..these guys know me behind the scenes and are very supportive, and over the course of time have earned my trust and respect...they are Danes smith_69 bighulksmash.

if I were able to post a video [which I am not] my choice would be my adopted little brother Danes...danes and I have about as different backgrounds as is possible, yet we are much alike. danes and I are the perfect example of if people are willing to overlook their differences they will realize they have much more in common than what they differ on. one day my friend danes and I will meet in person and it will be like two lost brothers re-uniting!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
https://youtu.be/BpHBSWtnH4Y thebigt
I still haven't tried any of BPS is products things have been tight since my suspension. I'm back to work looking forward to trying something ASAP. If anybody knows any good products out there by BPS let me know please thanks.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Like everybody else has said, it'll be really tough singling out any one person. I consider all of Spooner street my friends and have learned something from all of you.
In for a hairygrandpa tub video
(Cause we all know it's coming)
Yeah I agree definitely a hard choice I like you guys a lot all you have your own characteristics that are worth bragging over.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Christmas idea from the BPS team!

Now I'm thinking hard whom to mention in my video, damn. I love you all, guys. ::naughty::

This challenge is a double edged sword.