MassMax XT - Product Write Up

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Is this okay to run alongside Origin?

    @chedapalooza are you going to log it?
    I would run MassMax XT first before stacking anything with it.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist



  2. any user feedback on Massmax?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    any user feedback on Massmax?
    Here you go. These were the beta logs for MassMax.




    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  4. MassMax XT - Product Write Up


    Just want to leave some feedback after being on a little over a week. Now, I was using a straight cyclodextrined ecdy before switching to this. I was on that for 8 weeks so the ecdy was already built up... after a week adding in mass max, I've noticed some very important things.

    1. Muscle fullness... it's constant. I take two capsules when I wake up and go thru my day and training fasted. I am pumped and dense throughout the day where I was normally very flat. During training I am getting much more pump and contraction. In general, my muscles feel much much fuller, especially arms and delts

    2. Fat loss. I've noticed fat loss in belly and chest. I am pretty lean at low 11% and I am seeing almost daily changes in the mirror right now.

    3. Libido and mood
    Both have increased substantially

    4. Sleep/recovery
    I am sleeping better, and slightly less / needing less sleep to feel rested and recovered

    These results would probably take a minimum of one bottle to achieve for someone who hasn't been previously using ecdy... but mass max is far more than just an ecdy product. Performax has a winner with this one in my opinion


    @Adizzle1

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just want to leave some feedback after being on a little over a week. Now, I was using a straight cyclodextrined ecdy before switching to this. I was on that for 8 weeks so the ecdy was already built up... after a week adding in mass max, I've noticed some very important things.

    1. Muscle fullness... it's constant. I take two capsules when I wake up and go thru my day and training fasted. I am pumped and dense throughout the day where I was normally very flat. During training I am getting much more pump and contraction. In general, my muscles feel much much fuller, especially arms and delts

    2. Fat loss. I've noticed fat loss in belly and chest. I am pretty lean at low 11% and I am seeing almost daily changes in the mirror right now.

    3. Libido and mood
    Both have increased substantially

    4. Sleep/recovery
    I am sleeping better, and slightly less / needing less sleep to feel rested and recovered

    These results would probably take a minimum of one bottle to achieve for someone who hasn't been previously using ecdy... but mass max is far more than just an ecdy product. Performax has a winner with this one in my opinion


    @Adizzle1
    Thanks for the quick update!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. This does not compare to myokem magnitropin. However, magnitropin is currently MIA

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    This does not compare to myokem magnitropin. However, magnitropin is currently MIA
    MIA?

  8. I believe they are saying Missing in Action.

    Have you ran MassMax XT already? It just came out. How can you be sure that it can't compete with Magnitropin?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. It comes to a money thing. Everything this product claims magnitropin just does. Never have i or anyone else that used it had a negative experience. Gained size and looked just big, raw and big. MIA means not sure why it is sold out everywhere.
    I will say alphamax was better than myokem AI

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    It comes to a money thing. Everything this product claims magnitropin just does. Never have i or anyone else that used it had a negative experience. Gained size and looked just big, raw and big. MIA means not sure why it is sold out everywhere.
    I will say alphamax was better than myokem AI
    I cant say Magnitropin was that good.
    I was definitely hungry 24/7 but thats it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I cant say Magnitropin was that good.
    I was definitely hungry 24/7 but thats it
    I like Magnitropin but it wasnt the best I have used. I would like to see something like the new anabeta elite but with Paederia Foetida edded to it
  12. MassMax XT - Product Write Up


    Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    It comes to a money thing. Everything this product claims magnitropin just does. Never have i or anyone else that used it had a negative experience. Gained size and looked just big, raw and big. MIA means not sure why it is sold out everywhere.
    I will say alphamax was better than myokem AI
    So you haven't tried MassMax XT? I've used both Magnitropin and MassMax XT and enjoyed both. Both really increased my appetite and allowed me to eat a lot without feeling bloated, and I noted increased vascularity with both. I think I gained more weight during my one bottle of MassMax XT than Magnitropin though. They can both be good products, and many products on the market have similar effects as others, but that doesn't mean only one can be effective. If you can't find Magnitropin, which seems to be your first choice, I'd recommend giving MassMax XT a try. Check out the logs, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    This does not compare to myokem magnitropin. However, magnitropin is currently MIA
    Btw, strong 1st post bro.
    Joined this forum. 12/4/2016 ...

  14. Myokem went through some management changes and reformulations. I'm not sure you can compare these two products at all tho.. very different profiles as far as I'm Aware

  15. They seem like their end goal is the same thing. No?

    I got an account a while ago because I was trying to read about a product but searched too many times without signing in. Then forgot the user and password. Now that I'm in here I like this a lot better than bodybuilding.com
  16. MassMax XT - Product Write Up


    Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    They seem like their end goal is the same thing. No?
    There are a plethora of products on the market with similar "end goals." The differences are in ingredients and doses, and some people respond to different products/ingredients differently.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    They seem like their end goal is the same thing. No?

    I got an account a while ago because I was trying to read about a product but searched too many times without signing in. Then forgot the user and password. Now that I'm in here I like this a lot better than bodybuilding.com
    Creatine has the same "end goal" but it's WAY different!

    Lol you're a funny little man aren't you

  18. From what I read this is supposed to make you vascular. Not one reviewer was impressed with vascularity. Both magnitropin and this are designed to increase size/muscle fullness. Creatine adds size and strength. Mag and this have epi+. They are in the same category as anabeta elite, which I guess works but makes me sick as shhhh each time I use it

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    From what I read this is supposed to make you vascular. Not one reviewer was impressed with vascularity. Both magnitropin and this are designed to increase size/muscle fullness. Creatine adds size and strength. Mag and this have epi+. They are in the same category as anabeta elite, which I guess works but makes me sick as shhhh each time I use it
    Your stomach does not like Forskolin?

  20. No. I take forskin 95 on its own before and it was fine. I'm not sure what it was, made me nauseous and I'm not allergic to anything. I get the same feeling from avacados it did work well, just too uncomfortable.

    I'm not trying to be a fanboi, but if you haven't tried magnitropin you're missing a really great treat. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another reason it disappeared. I have a few bottles left. I may give this new performix a try. What irritates me about this company is they took away the hyoermax with amp, before it was XT. They took that gold away for overpriced generic ingredients you can get from any other company in your local shop store clearance rack.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    From what I read this is supposed to make you vascular. Not one reviewer was impressed with vascularity. Both magnitropin and this are designed to increase size/muscle fullness. Creatine adds size and strength. Mag and this have epi+. They are in the same category as anabeta elite, which I guess works but makes me sick as shhhh each time I use it
    It is not a "vascularity product," you'd be better off looking at a stim-free pre-workout or pump product if that's what you're really looking for, but users may notice increased vascularity with it, as I noted I did in my log. You yourself just listed three products in the "same category," and there are many more that could be placed in the same category. As I said before, different people react differently to different products; some people enjoy ABE, but it doesn't treat you well, so you would look for something different. MassMax XT is a different product than Magnitropin, although they share some intended effects. Should I say that all pre-workouts are the same because they intend to give you energy and/or pumps/endurance? Are all fat-burners the same because they are intended to help you lose fat? I could go on.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. As far as pre workouts. I see them as pump, 1,3. And then nootropics.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    As far as pre workouts. I see them as pump, 1,3. And then nootropics.
    You miss my point. I am saying that there may be many products for the same goals, intended to have the same effects, but that doesn't mean that there can only be one good one, or even that there is one best one. More good products is a good thing, as some people prefer certain ingredients/philosophies/etc, and, as you yourself have seen, some people just don't respond well to certain products.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Myokem went through some management changes and reformulations. I'm not sure you can compare these two products at all tho.. very different profiles as far as I'm Aware
    Yes, I contacted them a while ago because I was concerned that Myokem was going away and I would be losing even more of my favorite products. They told me they are in the process of a makeover/redoing their labels as well as coming out with some exciting new products.

    I think that you were one of the people that did not care for ORIG1N at all right? Glad to see that you are enjoying MassMax XT. I really want to try this as well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just want to leave some feedback after being on a little over a week. Now, I was using a straight cyclodextrined ecdy before switching to this. I was on that for 8 weeks so the ecdy was already built up... after a week adding in mass max, I've noticed some very important things.

    1. Muscle fullness... it's constant. I take two capsules when I wake up and go thru my day and training fasted. I am pumped and dense throughout the day where I was normally very flat. During training I am getting much more pump and contraction. In general, my muscles feel much much fuller, especially arms and delts

    2. Fat loss. I've noticed fat loss in belly and chest. I am pretty lean at low 11% and I am seeing almost daily changes in the mirror right now.

    3. Libido and mood
    Both have increased substantially

    4. Sleep/recovery
    I am sleeping better, and slightly less / needing less sleep to feel rested and recovered

    These results would probably take a minimum of one bottle to achieve for someone who hasn't been previously using ecdy... but mass max is far more than just an ecdy product. Performax has a winner with this one in my opinion


    @Adizzle1
    Were your kcal at or below/above maintenance? Any effect on hunger?
    I'm looking for something to add in my cut to aid muscle retention, fullness and vascularity...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liver Assist XT Intro & Write Up
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in