MassMax XT - Product Write Up

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Since you haven't tried either of them alone, I'd run them separately. Both of them are pretty promising, and should deliver good results alone. They would make one hell of a stack together though, haha.
    Found this on ebay, Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs 4:1 Maral Extract. Maral (Rhaponticum Carthamoides) 500mg per capsule. Is this dosage safe and is this sorta close to MassMax or do I need all the other ingredients in MassMax.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Found this on ebay, Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs 4:1 Maral Extract. Maral (Rhaponticum Carthamoides) 500mg per capsule. Is this dosage safe and is this sorta close to MassMax or do I need all the other ingredients in MassMax.
    4:1 RCE ? I personaly would stay away ! Plant containing ecdysteroids should be standardized for for ecdysteroids and not those stupid numbers such as 10:1,20:1 etc
    •   
       


  3. I have two more months on my bulk this would be great addition.

  4. I was wondering why there are so many people who are looking for free product in a writeup thread, then I realized this was in company promotions....haha.

  5. Damn, this stuff makes me want to get back on the boards more!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by lifted67 View Post
    Damn, this stuff makes me want to get back on the boards more!
    Good to have you here man!
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Price point? May be difficult to get into Australia, Ecdy is banned here.

  8. Goddam this looks good.

  9. I get my two bottles tomorrow around noon. Christmas has come early.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I get my two bottles tomorrow around noon. Christmas has come early.
    Do you plan on logging it?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Do you plan on logging it?
    I'm a noob to taking this type of supp, only take whey and creatine. What do I need to report when making a daily log.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I get my two bottles tomorrow around noon. Christmas has come early.
    2 bottles of which product?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    2 bottles of which product?
    I'm assuming massmax xt since we're in a massmax thread...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm assuming massmax xt since we're in a massmax thread...
    It's not at retailers yet tho.

    I think he might be confused.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I'm assuming massmax xt since we're in a massmax thread...
    Yes I understand as I created the thread, I ask because its not available till end of this month.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    2 bottles of which product?
    My bad. I ordered Titan from Antaeus Labs, sorry about this. I will order Mass Max also and see which one is the real deal.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I am buying spinach leaf extract 20:1 which equals to about 45mg of ecdysone so I would have to have 7 caps of spinach leaf a day. See if this works.
    Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Not standardized but the price for 60 caps is only 9 bucks and you get free shipping. I will buy a 2 month supply and see if I get YUUUGE.

    I got 10% off the 9 per bottle and free ship now woo hoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Found this on ebay, Barlowe's Herbal Elixirs 4:1 Maral Extract. Maral (Rhaponticum Carthamoides) 500mg per capsule. Is this dosage safe and is this sorta close to MassMax or do I need all the other ingredients in MassMax.
    LOL honestly, why would you post about buying standalone ingredients based on reading a write up for a new product a company is releasing.. Do you think anyone at Performax would appreciate it... smh
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    LOL honestly, why would you post about buying standalone ingredients based on reading a write up for a new product a company is releasing.. Do you think anyone at Performax would appreciate it... smh
    This. Extremely uncool. This is about a new product not how to use their ingredients and make your own. Take it somewhere else.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    LOL honestly, why would you post about buying standalone ingredients based on reading a write up for a new product a company is releasing.. Do you think anyone at Performax would appreciate it... smh
    I was trying to find something similar to buy right away instead of waiting for mass max to come out. No intention to discredit Performax.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    My bad. I ordered Titan from Antaeus Labs, sorry about this. I will order Mass Max also and see which one is the real deal.
    Do you plan on logging MassMax once it's available?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    I was trying to find something similar to buy right away instead of waiting for mass max to come out. No intention to discredit Performax.
    Understand 100%. Good luck with your run.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Count me in. I've had success with Ecdy/laxo in the past and this is the best loooking profile I've seen thus far on a product of the category IMO. Awesome to see a great company giving real RCE extracts a go

  23. I am very interested too. Turkesterone treats me well and I currently have nice results with RCE standardized to 80% edcy. But I run it at about a gram/day.

    Pretty interested how the lower dose of RCE, epi, etc. would work. I will definitely try it out as I am ecdy believer (at least for my type of goals, workout plan, etc.)

  24. another great looking natty anabolic option

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Count me in. I've had success with Ecdy/laxo in the past and this is the best loooking profile I've seen thus far on a product of the category IMO. Awesome to see a great company giving real RCE extracts a go
    Really looking forward to your feedback, think your really like this if you have enjoyed Ecdy in the past, I feel like we have really perfected Ecdy with this specific extract and the combination with permeation enhancement.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    I am very interested too. Turkesterone treats me well and I currently have nice results with RCE standardized to 80% edcy. But I run it at about a gram/day.

    Pretty interested how the lower dose of RCE, epi, etc. would work. I will definitely try it out as I am ecdy believer (at least for my type of goals, workout plan, etc.)
    From our research its likely 80% is too high as its minimizing the presence of other active ecdysteroids like Polypodyne B. Also be combining Ecdysterone with a permeation enhancer the effects of Ecdy should be significantly stronger!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTiger22 View Post
    another great looking natty anabolic option
    Thanks for the support!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  26. Sounds like you guys really focused on making Ecdysterone effective and are using a great extract. I wonder if I should combine this with the Mass Pro synthagen I have lying around.

  27. Any mention of release?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Any mention of release?
    Late December, so few weeks.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Late December, so few weeks.
    It's late December...... 😂

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    It's late December...... 😂
    Yeah....where is it? Where is it?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liver Assist XT Intro & Write Up
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Log in
Log in