INNOVAPHARM INTRO PREWORKOUT GIVEAWAY AND 40% OFF WHOLE STORE

enraged_chris

Awards

We here at InnovaPharm wanted to thank all of you for welcoming us to AnabolicMinds, whether you've tried our products before and are a fan or you haven't had the opportunity and are a future fan, we decided to give away 1 bottle of each of our three preworkouts: Limitless, Enraged and Enraged Xtreme. We are also offering 40% off SITEWIDE on our website, InnovaPharm for the whole month of December with the coupon code INNOVA40 so even if you don't win... you can still snag some huge discounts.

1. LET US KNOW WHICH PREWORKOUT AND FLAVOR YOU WANT TO WIN AND WHY
2. GIVE A REVIEW OF THE PRODUCT AFTER TRYING
3. 18+ YEARS OLD
4. VALID FOR US ADDRESSES ONLY​

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always up for trying a pre I haven't tried before. I'm a PWO junkie so to speak and always enjoy trying new ones and comparing them to each other. All 3 look like nice formulas, the enraged brands really intrigues me bc of the 1,3

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My gosh.......I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to try out the Cotton Candy Limitless. Profile looks awesome, but mainly because I would do anything for cotton candy....anything

In all honesty all 3 products look great!! Good ingredient profiles and top tier flavors. Would love to try out and give my honest review on this product and flavor. I have tried a couple other cotton candy flavored products and would love to see how this one stacks up!

BoloYeung1

BoloYeung1

Awards
I can vouch that enraged extreme is NO JOKE. I wish the best of luck for everyone in this contest!

enraged_chris

Awards
My gosh.......I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to try out the Cotton Candy Limitless. Profile looks awesome, but mainly because I would do anything for cotton candy....anything

In all honesty all 3 products look great!! Good ingredient profiles and top tier flavors. Would love to try out and give my honest review on this product and flavor. I have tried a couple other cotton candy flavored products and would love to see how this one stacks up!
I personally am not a big fan of cotton candy... and I still really like ours. I think the flavor guys knocked it out of the park.

enraged_chris

Awards
Always up for trying a pre I haven't tried before. I'm a PWO junkie so to speak and always enjoy trying new ones and comparing them to each other. All 3 look like nice formulas, the enraged brands really intrigues me bc of the 1,3
The combo of the 1,3dmaa with the nootropics really gives the product a totally different feel than your standard dmaa pre... also greatly greatly decreases risk of crashing

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The 1, 3 is always an awesome addition for a pre!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have got to try enraged extreme in Hawaiian hurricane. Something that looks that awesome I need to try!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to be in consideration for the Limitless.

I've tried my fair share of Pre's and still don't have a "go-to".

Thank you!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board! The pres look great! I would lean towards the enraged xtreme. 3 flavors available I think sour cherry bomb sounds like a unique flavor I would enjoy.

enraged_chris

Awards
Welcome to the board! The pres look great! I would lean towards the enraged xtreme. 3 flavors available I think sour cherry bomb sounds like a unique flavor I would enjoy.
It's solid but my favorite has to be Hawaiian Hurricane.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i haven't entered a promo for awhile now, so here goes...I am a stim junkie who is needing a good preworkout, currently just using bronkaid and caffeine. I would be real interested in trying 'ENRAGE'.....flavor is not important....I live in the U.S......will be happy to do a full review....definitely over 18

WELCOME TO AM!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i haven't entered a promo for awhile now, so here goes...I am a stim junkie who is needing a good preworkout, currently just using bronkaid and caffeine. I would be real interested in trying 'ENRAGE'.....flavor is not important....I live in the U.S......will be happy to do a full review....definitely over 18

WELCOME TO AM!!!!
HOLY CRAP, Instead of entering myself, I will use up my application to sponsor this guy, thebigt!! Amazing guy, and logs are always detailed and honest, whether you like what he has to say or not. And thats what were supposed to be wanting, correct? enraged_chris, this man rocks

enraged_chris

Awards
HOLY CRAP, Instead of entering myself, I will use up my application to sponsor this guy, thebigt!! Amazing guy, and logs are always detailed and honest, whether you like what he has to say or not. And thats what were supposed to be wanting, correct? enraged_chris, this man rocks
I'll see what I can do. Maybe he'd be interested in a sponsored log? thebigt

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

We here at InnovaPharm wanted to thank all of you for welcoming us to AnabolicMinds, whether you've tried our products before and are a fan or you haven't had the opportunity and are a future fan, we decided to give away 1 bottle of each of our three preworkouts: Limitless, Enraged and Enraged Xtreme. We are also offering 40% off SITEWIDE on our website, InnovaPharm for the whole month of December with the coupon code INNOVA40 so even if you don't win... you can still snag some huge discounts.

3. 18+ YEARS OLD
4. VALID FOR US ADDRESSES ONLY​
1 limitless looks awesome for me to try

2 i have no problem giving a honest review love trying and reviewing new products

3 33 years old

4 live in nor-cal
Hope i meet all requirements thanks and god bless

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 limitless looks awesome for me to try

2 i have no problem giving a honest review love trying and reviewing new products

3 33 years old

4 live in nor-cal
Hope i meet all requirements thanks and god bless
Another outstanding logger here!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1- limitless cotton candy
-never tried a pre workout with a racetame in it

2- review is no problem

3- over 18

4- Live in Missouri

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Profile looks astonishing. Haven't tried it, but definitely interesting product.

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
enraged_chris, if you had to pick 1 of the 3 which one would you pick?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another recommendation for BigT.

enraged_chris

Awards
enraged_chris, if you had to pick 1 of the 3 which one would you pick?
Me personally? Enraged rainbow ice. Enraged xtreme is a bigger hit (it's for all the crackheads out there)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It's solid but my favorite has to be Hawaiian Hurricane.
Definitely Hawaiian Hurricane! I'll throw my name in for a chance to win awesome products . Also willing to post a few reviews at retailers.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try enraged extreme since I can never find a pre to really get me going
Hawaiin Hurricane sounds amazing
I'm 38 years old
Would rock the log

Balthazar

Awards
i would like to try enraged xtreme sour cherry bomb please!

I have tried a few different products with dmaa in it and am experienced with it's effect on me. I have also tried the other stimulant and nootropic constituents of this product, but never in a blend all together. I am greatly interested.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/275740-my-1st-product.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278318-balthazar-mesomorph.html

i mostly train olympic lifting but am currently doing a hypertrophy block as well. Added energy and focus is always great for form intensive lifts like the snatch or c&j. now that i'm focusing on hypertrophy volume with squats, it's difficult to always have the best effort at the different o lift variations. but a nice kick in the ass would help me push through and continue to improve at the higher volume squats and still modestly improve at o lift training in the mean time.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enraged Sour Cherry Bomb. I can't do Y, so the xtreme is out for me. I'm always looking out for new pres. Currently running Conqu3r Unleashed.

Will do!

3. 18+ YEARS OLD

Almost 42 ;)

4. VALID FOR US ADDRESSES ONLY

Check.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enraged Sour Cherry Bomb. I can't do Y, so the xtreme is out for me. I'm always looking out for new pres. Currently running Conqu3r Unleashed.

Will do!

3. 18+ YEARS OLD

Almost 42 ;)

Check.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Enraged xtremeSour hawaiian hurricane, because I'm a stim junkie. Have stacked so many different things, including dmaa pre + bronkaid :D

Yes

3. 18+ YEARS OLD

Yes

Yes

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try enraged extreme since I can never find a pre to really get me going
Hawaiin Hurricane sounds amazing
I'm 38 years old
Would rock the log

^ This guy is the goat logger :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Limitless, Blue Raspberry, I've had DMAA and Amp Cit but never DMHA. I would love to see how this stacks up as a designer stimulant. I also love all of the other noots in Limitless, nothing like some good euphoria during a workout. Plus I just love trying new PWOs.
2. Why of course
3. 35
4. OH

I haven't heard of you guys yet. Welcome to AM and thanks for the promo!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm up for a sponsored log too. Hint hint

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
enraged_chris - favorite flavor out of all three? Least favorite flavor?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna be straight up and honest ALL THREE of these formulas look AWESOME!!! I would
be more than happy to try ANY one of them in what ever flavor cause for me when it comes to
a PW supplement effectiveness is much more important than flavor. So surprise me on flavor.;)

I personally don't like to use the same PW everyday cause honestly if you do tolerance of the
stimulants will most definitely occur so I like to rotate each workout but if I'm one of the lucky
ones I will use which ever one I'm given the chance to try twice a week and after using it at
least 5 to 6 times I will post a full review giving my feedback on how this PW effected my workouts
and this is how I will break down the review.
1- Ingredient Profile
2- Mix Ability
3- Flavor
4- Energy
5- Focus
6- Side effects if any
7- Overall

Good Luck to everyone who's applying cause as I said these profiles all look like no
nonsense and they look to deliver!!!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live for PWOs and always love to try new products. In addition to lifting weights at the gym, I like to do cardio every day (usually running -- sometimes for long distances), and I love to gauge the effectiveness of a new PWO when it comes to getting a cardio boost. Also, I tried DMAA a loooong time ago, but I've never taken any nootropics, so I would love to experience what it's like to take DMAA with nootropics. My product/flavor choices would be either Enraged (Sour Gummy Worm flavor) or Enraged Xtreme (Sour Cherry Bomb). I would even be happy reviewing a sample or two of the products.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

Enraged - Sour Gummy or Rainbow Ice
Enraged Extreme - Sour Cherry Bomb or Raspberry Lemonade
Because I have yet to try a PWO with DMAA and would LOVE the chance to, have heard a lot about these and hoping for an early xmas present for a crash free formula,

Anywhere and Everywhere Needed!! Thank you for all the considerations

3. 18+ YEARS OLD
Yes
Yes

Best of luck and wishes to everyone and Happy Holidays!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm surprised more people aren't getting in here on this one all the formulas as I mentioned in my app
looked well suited for anyone who can handle strong stimulants and like that uncanny focus and energy
before hitting the iron and I know I DO!!!:D so once again count me in on this one.:)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm surprised more people aren't getting in here on this one all the formulas as I mentioned in my app
looked well suited for anyone who can handle strong stimulants and like that uncanny focus and energy
before hitting the iron and I know I DO!!!:D so once again count me in on this one.:)
I have yet to try a decent DMAA PWO, you have good experience with?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have yet to try a decent DMAA PWO, you have good experience with?
I haven't tried any of the newer DMAA PWO yet cause I still have some of the older ones
in my freezer that I stocked up on before DMAA was banned. ;)

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried any of the newer DMAA PWO yet cause I still have some of the older ones
in my freezer that I stocked up on before DMAA was banned. ;)
Haven't tried any new dmaa product that was good as the old ones.