Vein Nutrition: Looking for 3 product loggers!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys,

We're looking for a few community members to review some of our products. We'll eventually need loggers for all of our products, but for now we're looking for 4 users, one user each for the following products:
*Edit: Swapped out our fat burner Controlled Burn for our intraworkout Aorta...figured most people are bulking in the winter and not dieting, especially with the holidays!

Requirements:

18+ of age
2+ month old account
100 post min
US Resident (For loggers we prefer US residents due to quicker turnaround)
Min 3 posts/week

We're new here so I have to ask, what's the general consensus on monetary compensation for reviews? We would like reviews to be as unbiased as possible and having compensation like that could muddy the waters.

Let us know why you want to be a logger! We'll choose the 3 loggers on Saturday/Sunday or earlier if there's enough interest.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Im in for this and fit all the requirements, i particularly like the sleep supplement although the pwo looks like it has a great full profile too. Yohimbine messes me up so i have to stay away from that.
To my knowledge no one monetarily compensates, the opportunity to use new supplements is what makes it worth it.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Y'all will get plenty of interest the product is normally the only compensation. I like the lower caffeine and Dmaa combo. I would be down to log either the sleep aid or the preworkout. I want my appetite right now so burners out. Good luck everyone!

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I am interested In Simply purchasing these...especially if I am not chosen to log!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh definitely would love to try the pwo or the sleep aid!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Interested in the "Rupture", haven't logged a PWO in a long while.

As far as the whole monetary compensation thing, I've ran multiple logs and never have I seen anyone offer anything other than the product itself for the duration of the log/review.

Also wondering if you consider APO's a US address.

Qualified in all areas, as well.

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I wouldn't mind logging as well, I'm a new-ish user trying to get more involved into this forum and a big workout enthusiast. I'd love to log any of them if chosen!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm always interested in trying a new pwo. The sleep aid looks awesome too. Heck I'll log all three.

There is no monetary compensations. Just getting the product and the oppurtinity to log it is rewarding enough. Good start to your presence here.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards

As far as the whole monetary compensation thing, I've ran multiple logs and never have I seen anyone offer anything other than the product itself for the duration of the log/review.

APO shouldn't be an issue as we primarily ship with USPS, just be sure that all the necessary information is correct.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you so far for everyone that has shown interest, it's great to see this level of community involvement!

As a follow up to the monetary compensation question, is it frowned upon? My idea was to offer a small monetary compensation based on the quality and how in-depth a log and review are. My concern would be that these reviews may be disregarded because there is a $ compensation behind it?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so far for everyone that has shown interest, it's great to see this level of community involvement!

As a follow up to the monetary compensation question, is it frowned upon? My idea was to offer a small monetary compensation based on the quality and how in-depth a log and review are. My concern would be that these reviews may be disregarded because there is a $ compensation behind it?
Giving a free product is compensation enough in my opinion and most people here will give you a solid log!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If you want to compensate after the log/review is over you could always give that person the oppurtinity to log another product. It's ultimately your call.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
If you want to compensate after the log/review is over you could always give that person the oppurtinity to log another product. It's ultimately your call.
Yeah free supplements I don't think anyone would turn down!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try Sedation. Sleep is probably the most overlooked aspect of lifting.

As far as reviews and compensation goes, I am against it. Loggers/reviews get a free product and can see how well said product works for them. If it works well, then they can spread the word and purchase it. If it is a flop for the user, they are not losing anything.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would love to try Sedation. Sleep is probably the most overlooked aspect of lifting.

As far as reviews and compensation goes, I am against it. Loggers/reviews get a free product and can see how well said product works for them. If it works well, then they can spread the word and purchase it. If it is a flop for the user, they are not losing anything.
Well said!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sleep product looks awesome and I'd love to test it out. My favorite sleep aid currently is IML Dream n Grow, stuff knocks me out. I'd love to compare the two.

I meet all requirements and am more then willing to give an honest log/review. Thanks for the consideration!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Swapped out Controlled Burn (fat burner) for Aorta (intra workout), I'm thinking most people are bulking during the winter instead of cutting.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
The sleep product looks awesome and I'd love to test it out. My favorite sleep aid currently is IML Dream n Grow, stuff knocks me out. I'd love to compare the two.

I meet all requirements and am more then willing to give an honest log/review. Thanks for the consideration!
IronMag's Dream n Grow definitely looks like a great product. We have a few similar ingredients. I also want to point out that Sedation is our everyday sleep aid, it's suppose to help you get drowsy. Our other sleep aid, Comatize is more for knocking you out. Sedation and Comatize have very different ingredient profiles.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IronMag's Dream n Grow definitely looks like a great product. We have a few similar ingredients. I also want to point out that Sedation is our everyday sleep aid, it's suppose to help you get drowsy. Our other sleep aid, Comatize is more for knocking you out. Sedation and Comatize have very different ingredient profiles.
Sedation and comatize sound like they'll be a hit here. I may just have to buy some comatize.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

I'm always interested in trying a new pwo. The sleep aid looks awesome too. Heck I'll log all three.

There is no monetary compensations. Just getting the product and the oppurtinity to log it is rewarding enough. Good start to your presence here.

4 great people right here, although I hate to back Meg- JK

seriously though, you can go wrong with any of these, all solid members

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sedation and comatize sound like they'll be a hit here. I may just have to buy some comatize.
We'll run a small contest here shortly in the next few days so we can get some product in members hands and get some feedback too. Use BIG10 for 10% off if you decide to buy before then.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thank you for the recommendation, it's much appreciated.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good group so far! Interested to see who logs the sleep aid and their results.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They both look like great products. Thanks for the clarification

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We'll run a small contest here shortly in the next few days so we can get some product in members hands and get some feedback too. Use BIG10 for 10% off if you decide to buy before then.
Sweet. Actually never heard of you guys til you started up here. Products look solid. Looking forward to these.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah I'll give this a shot ! Fit all requirements and I'm a preworkout junkie both pump and stim and rupture and aorta both look like they are right up my alley

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet. Actually never heard of you guys til you started up here. Products look solid. Looking forward to these.
We've been largely incognito until we felt that we had a ample enough line up to go more public. We're on one other board right now but now we're going to slowly start our marketing push. You guys are on the ground floor so a lot of big things coming your way.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hell yeah I'll give this a shot ! Fit all requirements and I'm a preworkout junkie both pump and stim and rupture and aorta both look like they are right up my alley
We got an ultra slim product on the pipeline for guys like you. We're also working on a non stim product as well for those who don't handle stims well or workout late at night or close to their bedtime and can't take stim heavy PWOs.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
We got an ultra slim product on the pipeline for guys like you. We're also working on a non stim product as well for those who don't handle stims well or workout late at night or close to their bedtime and can't take stim heavy PWOs.
stewie is a stim junkie

Im the non stim

brian and stewie do a combo log- over

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wish I had 100+ posts.

I'm trying though..
This will be the first of many opportunities for product log reviews , so there's many more chances ! I look forward to seeing you around the community .

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Not me , I have a special place in my heart for anything "ultra stim" lol 75mg dmaa for breakfast daily , I actually have 25mg caps incase I ever have to use a pwo without it
stewie is a stim junkie

Im the non stim

brian and stewie do a combo log- over
Agreed Brian is the non stim guy. if my word counts for anything id say smith is a great choice .

And a combo log would be one hell of an idea -over

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

Aw, smith you're making me blush. Thanks for the kind words!

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Swapped out Controlled Burn (fat burner) for Aorta (intra workout), I'm thinking most people are bulking during the winter instead of cutting.
Im in need of an intra workout badly, would be jumping up and down to log it for you.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
True statement...I love a good intra. Don't know what I'd pick if I'm chosen to log now! Haha

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
In for that rupture for sure! The others look like some solid profiles as well. That 4.5 grams of GABA in the sleep aid should knock you out cold and hard.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for that rupture for sure! The others look like some solid profiles as well. That 4 grams of phenibut in the sleep aid should knock you out cold and hard.
Thanks for checking us out! Comatize has 200mg of phenibut per serving . 4g of phenibut per serving is too much in our opinion and can cause dependence at that dosage if taken too frequently.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for checking us out! Comatize has 200mg of phenibut per serving . 4g of phenibut per serving is too much in our opinion and can cause dependence at that dosage if taken too frequently.
Ya my bad I got my ingredients mixed up. I went back and edited my original post just now lol.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480542131.740147.jpg
just saying these two in a combo log would be pretty bad azz

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The intra workout looks great! Would be willing to give this a log.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
To bad the fat burner got swapped out. I would have been all over it, since I'll need the winter to get summer ready.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, and have no problem posting 3 times a week. The Sedation(sleep aid) looks interesting. I meet all the requirements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WELCOME TO THE FORUM....you need to hire a couple of reps that know how things are done here, this would help you immensely, imo!!!
VeinNutrition