Vein Nutrition: Introduction and Product Overview

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi AM family,

We're a new supplement company called Vein Nutrition. Our focus is on products that deliver results at efficacious doses and we target more of your serious "hardcore" athletes, bodybuilders, and competitors. We're really excited to be apart of this community and to sponsor a forum with ample supplement discussion. We'll be learning the ins-and-outs in the coming days, weeks, and months so please bear with us if we make any mistakes or break any unspoken rules!

We hope to be a contributing member of this community and offer value to our customers, supporters, and other forum members.

Now let's talk about what our supplement line has to offer! All our products are non-proprietary and you can find our ingredients label on our website under "Supplement Facts" for each of our products. Here we're just going to give a brief overview of each product, but any questions please feel free to ask! Our product line falls under 5 main categories:

Cycle Support - Products to help support a healthy body while on cycle or post cycle

Liver IV - Our liver support supplement for advanced users, 500mg TUDCA , 100mg Milk Thistle, 100mg NAC. This is recommended primarily for those who are taking compounds that can affect the liver - high dose TUDCA has been shown to be one of the best towards liver support.

Aromatase inhibitor/Estrogen Balance - Coming Very Soon!

Performance Enhancing - Products to enhance your workout, make every workout count!

Rupture - Our first no non-sense preworkout, 75mg DMAA, 5g Citrulline-Malate, 1.5g Beta-alanine,and more. A good wholesome and balanced preworkout that packs a punch. For those who have not taken DMAA before, assess your tolerance with 1/2 a scoop! For those who have taken DMAA...you know it works well :)

Aorta - This is an intra-workout and Nitric Oxide booster for high endurance and insane pumps. Beyond the NO booster ingredients, we're added Eria Jarensis for it's subtle euphoria and DMHA for it's longer duration. This product is not going to have the same immediate punch that Rupture has, because Eria Jarensis and DMHA are more longer lasting and more gradual onset of effects. This can also be used as a preworkout if you prefer the gradual onset over the sudden hit of DMAA

Osmotic Energy - 75mg Caffeine, 15mg DMAA, 5mg Yohimbine per tablet. 120 tablets a bottle. If you're on that likes stims and cannot get enough of them, grab a bottle of this and pop a few in addition to your favorite preworkout.

Growth and Recovery - Products to help build you back up after a tough workout

Sedation - A sleep aid that can be used daily - non-addictive, non habit forming and low tolerance building. This product is primarily for helping you get sleepy/dozy, i.e. if you fight it you can still stay awake. For maximum effectiveness you should also be practicing good sleep hygiene such as avoiding stimulants before bedtime.

Comatize - This is the sleep aid you take if you want to be knocked out. This product contains picamilon, phenibut, and kavalactones 70% among other ingredients. If you're not familiar with these three ingredients take a look into them! (Or ask us why they're so effective!). This product should not be taken daily and only as needed. We believe that taking this product too regularly will increase tolerance quickly and can lead to dependence and/or minor withdraws at consistent high doses.

Transfusion (Coming Very Soon!) - An amino acid and carb blend. BCAA 2:1:1 ratio along with several additional essential amino acids, cluster dextrin, Dextrose, and maltodextrin. Great for a pre-workout if you're going fasted, an intraworkout if you need additional carbs and energy through your workout, or post-workout for recovery.

Metabolism Augmentation - Products that affect your metabolism to give you the best gains possible!

Controlled Burned - This is a dual fat burner and appetite suppressant, over 20 ingredients so take a look at the profile on our website . This product contains several stimulants as part of it's appetite suppressant effect.

Core Essentials - Products that are essential to growth, i.e. protein, creatine, CLA, etc

Iso-Serum (Coming Very Soon!) - Our protein isolate with three yummy flavors we have planned: Blueberry Muffin Crumble, Italian Cream Cake, and Mint Chocolate Fudge

Once again, we're very happy to be here and hope we can integrate well into this community.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know.

Our website: veinnutrition.com

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
Definitely excited to try some of those products out! I'm always interested in trying new things!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely excited to try some of those products out! I'm always interested in trying new things!
We'll be setting up product review logs soon, so keep a lookout!

Utahcombatvet

Utahcombatvet

Awards
Exciting to see some new products coming out and hopefully be able to get results.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exciting to see some new products coming out and hopefully be able to get results.
We're hoping to get some unbiased feedback from community members! Thanks for checking out our thread :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking pretty good on he sleep aids! Welcome to AM!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome. Sounds like a nice leg be u got. Will def throw apps in when u start running log opportunities. The pre I may just pick up on my own. Love the 75mgs in there

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome. Sounds like a nice leg be u got. Will def throw apps in when u start running log opportunities. The pre I may just pick up on my own. Love the 75mgs in there
Thanks for checking us out, we'll have log details ready soon! Use BIG10 for 10% off your order. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
X2 on the sleep aids. Looks pretty good. Welcome!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
X2 on the sleep aids. Looks pretty good. Welcome!
Thank you! I think we've all have had trouble sleeping at one point or another - whether that be from a late night workout , overtraining , too many stims, etc. We're hoping these sleep supps will help that!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really solid looking line up and formulas
Are you going to be looking for forum reps?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the family! Good looking formulas and I'm loving the transparent labels!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Really solid looking line up and formulas
Are you going to be looking for forum reps?
Thanks for checking us out! I'm going to be handling most forum presence for now but as we grow we plan on bringing on some reps!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
welcome to the forum guys

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
welcome! I like the flavors mentioned... better than the typical choc/van/straw

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM!

Definitely excited for those protein flavors! :food:

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Good community here - great people. Like the profile on the pre wo....

muskate

muskate

Awards
Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to seeing the supplement facts panels!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
welcome to the forum guys
Welcome to AM!
welcome! I like the flavors mentioned... better than the typical choc/van/straw
Welcome to AM!

Definitely excited for those protein flavors! :food:
Welcome! Good community here - great people. Like the profile on the pre wo....
Many thanks guys! Looking forward to seeing you guys around the community.

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome to the board! I'm looking forward to seeing the supplement facts panels!
All our supplement fact panels our on our website for each product, just go down to below the product and click on the "Supplement Facts" panel. I would've posted them in the initial post but already had so much content and didn't want to clutter it. Thanks for checking us out!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Welcome and good luck!!

Always exciting to see new sup companies!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Welcome and good luck!!

Always exciting to see new sup companies!
Thanks! It's a crowded space in the supplement industry so we'll have to do our best to stand out!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM! Those products sound interesting.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people here. Some good-looking products. Best of luck!