LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
select the best pes line.jpg

Show us your PEScience Black Friday Flash sale purchase. We all love to save and who doesn't love to save big on their favorite products from PEScience. As most of you already know we are running a 50% off sale on our website to continue our annual Black Friday insider savings.

Here's what we want from you:

Simply post your reciept or confirmation of sale with the products purchased from our Black Friday sale.
Give us a short description of why you purchased the products and what your plans are with them. (Bulk, cut etc.)

What's up for grabs:

Along with the above posted criteria give us a product you have been wanting to try from us but just haven't quite pulled the trigger on. Maybe you are on the fence about a particular flavor or product and haven't been able to pull the trigger on the purchase. We will select ONE of these from the entries and send you out the product you are interested in. No strings attached. No log needed but feedback is always welcome especially whether or not you were satisfied after finally getting the chance to try it.

If that isn't interesting enough let's up the anti.... We will be selecting one of the participants in this thread to receive a tub of our new pre-workout Prolific. You heard that right. One lucky person will be able to test out the much anticipated PES pre right when it's available at our warehouse and before it's available to the public. :)
prolific.jpg

Let's see those orders!

**Must be 18 years of age and a U.S. resident to enter.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent opportunity for some free Prolific!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My order will be small compared to a lot of folks but I finally ordered Snickerdoodle and CNC!!!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My order will be small compared to a lot of folks but I finally ordered Snickerdoodle and CNC!!!!!
Throw up your app no order is too small to enter and the prolific is given to a random entry.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Why?
20$/lb of protein that is 3rd party tested
Is a blend which is superior over whey
From a trustworthy company
My buying goes towards Driven2lifts pockets
Helping support AM and PES

Need i say more? Quality stuff for a quality price!

I plan to use it to help me reach my protein intake. I already have 15 tubs of Ergonine, so i am all set on my staples to help me attain anygoal. Right now reversing after contest prep and dieting 6 months.

I have had almost the entire Product line of PES. With the hyper over the pre-workout and the formula. I cannot wait to get my samples in, see the formula, and try it for myself.
Can anyone say Cotton Candy? YES PLEASE. This would definitely be the product on my radar. I am not a big stim guy, but I hope pes killed the formula.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'd enter myself if I could!

Great giveaway chance on top of a sale everyone should be taking advantage of anyways!

Hope AM is enjoying the 50% off!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PEScience-1.jpg

Because I loved my sample of High Volume, I've actually been itching to give it a try out to compare to some other pre's I've used. I will most definitely be leaving a review of it.

I've been meaning to try your Amino IV, and Protein (Peanut Butter Cup), so if I won this, I would love to try either of those!

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
PES has been great to me in the past. Placed a large order, 3x 55 select (Vanilla, Snickerdoodle, Peanut Butter Cup), 6 ABEs, 3 T-Shirts but I don't want to enter the contest.

Best of luck to all, PES is a great company.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am poor and could only get 2 Anabeta Elite for my run with Origin and Triumph. I'm going for a recomp to get some mass back now that I'm back in the gym after surgery. I trained without any products other than staples for a few weeks now it's time to add in a little fun.

I would like to try High Volume.. any flavor. I have yet to get the chance to try it. I requested a sample through Priceplow a while back but never received it ☹️ next pre workout I get will be High Volume either way. It's long overdue that I give it a shot!

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1480126954.746976.jpg

I got the vanilla Select for my nightly helping of home made protein ice cream. Ergonine for the incredible training and recovery benefits unflavored bc I don't care for dyes and mix it with amino IV :)

I'd like to try the strawberry flavor amino IV bc I haven't yet

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am poor and could only get 2 Anabeta Elite for my run with Origin and Triumph. I'm going for a recomp to get some mass back now that I'm back in the gym after surgery. I trained without any products other than staples for a few weeks now it's time to add in a little fun.

Please edit in what product you have been meaning to try or interested in from our line-up. That is what would be sent to you as the promo product. :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1480135124.315468.jpg

I purchased the Selects because apparently I'm a weirdo for never trying CnC or Snickerdoodle. I wanted a blue shirt in L but there were none even though the website said it was in stock.

As far as products I'd like to try.. probably Shift, Select Cafe, or CC HV. I've used Genoflex before and found it to be the most effective (really only effective) joint product from the three most popular on AM. I've lost most of my issues but wouldn't mind some more Genoflex either lol.

A

AndresP

Awards
Why? because clean ingredients the stuff works and you can't beat 50% off.

My plans with them? To use them and continue to make gains.
Truzma is something I would like to try.

My biggest reason i buy from pes is that I know what I'm getting clean ingredients and the fact I've yet to react badly do to gluten or some cross contamination. (celiac)

Edit: messaged receipt can't post picture do to not having enough post.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried ordering pb protein but the 50% off never appeared and couldn't find code.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ordered the pb cup protein as I am always looking for a damn good pb flavor and the protein blend u use sounds excellent. Can't wait to give this a run. I'm bulking currently and drink a ton of shakes so this, at this $ will certainly help my cause.

This'll b the first pes product I've had tried but am the type of shopper that if I like I rebuy a lot. I almost pulled the trigger on the ergonine as I just got done logging a recovery product and enjoyed it greatly and would like to compare the two. Didn't order just bc I've already spent way too much today throughout all my shopping. Would e ordered the blue frost flavor though

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You picked a great one to try first in my opinion, hope you love it!

K

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
qHLh1D2.jpg

I like protein and pumps. These are the best proteins and pumps available. They will be used to enhance my MPS and for DA PUMP.

I've tried everything I'm interested in, apart from the mythic-level pre-workout. Hope it meets my high expectations.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The shrewd ones among you will have noticed the first image is the old Australian specific tub of Prolific.

It is just a place marker, the new tub image is going to sneak in there shortly. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why? because clean ingredients the stuff works and you can't beat 50% off.

My plans with them? To use them and continue to make gains.
Truzma is something I would like to try.

My biggest reason i buy from pes is that I know what I'm getting clean ingredients and the fact I've yet to react badly do to gluten or some cross contamination. (celiac)

Edit: messaged receipt can't post picture do to not having enough post.
Received your PM including receipt and I'll add it to my notes. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 142664

I purchased the Selects because apparently I'm a weirdo for never trying CnC or Snickerdoodle. I wanted a blue shirt in L but there were none even though the website said it was in stock.

As far as products I'd like to try.. probably Shift, Select Cafe, or CC HV. I've used Genoflex before and found it to be the most effective (really only effective) joint product from the three most popular on AM. I've lost most of my issues but wouldn't mind some more Genoflex either lol.
PM me about the shirt. I'll see what I can do.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke to some good apps added over night. We will keep this going the duration of the sale and announce a winner most likely Monday. Make sure to add in your post what product and or flavor you are interested in trying. The prolific winner will be chose at random from the entry list.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As some others have mentioned - I am broke right now, but PES Select is a staple for me. I LIVE on this stuff while cutting and it helps me stick to a very low calorie diet while getting sufficient protein. The flavor is great (it's a real treat on a diet), the macros are great, the texture is great, it's a blend. There's nothing to improve on really. Given I am broke and the sale was so good, and it's a staple, I bought all that I could because I'm gonna buy it any way, sooner or later, and I may as well stock up while it is cheap - or spend more later (which doesn't help financially). As far as I'm concerned, it's part of my food budget. Getting a sample or two of the long-anticipated pre-workout, Prolific, only sweetened the deal.

I am super interested in trying out Prolific - High Volume is actually the ONLY preworkout I've ever purchased. I don't put a lot of stock in pre-workouts and generally save the sample packages I get for days when I need them and I hardly ever need to buy them because of this. High Volume is a good, non-stim product that I've actually purchased a couple tubs of and I am excited to see what Prolific brings to the table, like everyone else.

Products I'd like to try - I've never bulked and have my eye on ABE since it gets such praise. On the other hand, I used to love the old Norcodrene and was one of the naysayers when the formula changed and I haven't given the new formula a shot and it may be worth trying out.

PES.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We appreciate your support and very kind words sir, I considered the sale similarly.
It's part of my food budget, may as well save in bulk just as I do with groceries!

Glad you could pull off an order, hope it's at your door soon

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pes1.png

PES Select protein because the fat kid inside me loves FCC!! The only item from PES that I haven't tried yet that I have an interest in is GenoFlex. I can only assume that like all other PES products, it's as legit as they claim.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You are going to be very happy with that order, FCC and CPBC are legit.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PES Select protein because the fat kid inside me loves FCC!! The only item from PES that I haven't tried yet that I have an interest in is GenoFlex. I can only assume that like all other PES products, it's as legit as they claim.
GenoFlex has been a game changer for my old man joints.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PEScience..I've said it many times before and I'll say it again. Great company with good people working for them!

J

jhbmore

Awards
012.PNG

My wife and I just love select. Best tasting protein hands down and a great price. My plans for the tubs are to make all the GAINS.

I have been wanting to try Genoflex I am getting older and my joint are beat up from my high frequency training. I have had different joint products before and none worked so it hard for me to pull the trigger.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 142681

My wife and I just love select. Best tasting protein hands down and a great price. My plans for the tubs are to make all the GAINS.

I have been wanting to try Genoflex I am getting older and my joint are beat up from my high frequency training. I have had different joint products before and none worked so it hard for me to pull the trigger.
I've used two other popular products on this forum and didn't see much. Genoflex helped a lot.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1480222616.124967.jpg

These are my two favorite at the moment for protein. I have about 15lbs of peanut butter cup. I wanted to do a two month run of shift with Ec stack which I think will be nuts. I may go back and purchase more genoflex tonight I'm still on the fence.

I went a little light this order. I have everything from pes I'm a supp animal it's bad. Hopefully I'll win I'll take whatever you guys offer. Thanks pes for the opportunity!

Last edited:
Hack75

Hack75

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1480229128.840288.jpg

I've been a PES fan for about a year or so. My favorite part about PES is making a handful of my friends and cousins aware of a good company in a time when those are few and far between in the fitness industry.

Finally pulled the trigger on the cotton candy alphamine/high volume combo. Going to use these on volume days.

Waiting to pull the trigger on Iced Tea Alphamine. Sounds good.

Keep doing good work PES

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
View attachment 142685

I've been a PES fan for about a year or so. My favorite part about PES is making a handful of my friends and cousins aware of a good company in a time when those are few and far between in the fitness industry.

Finally pulled the trigger on the cotton candy alphamine/high volume combo. Going to use these on volume days.

Waiting to pull the trigger on Iced Tea Alphamine. Sounds good.

Keep doing good work PES
You're going to love that combo, I do the same pretty often

When does the sale end?
Sale Ends Tuesday November 28th at 11:59PM PST

Or while supplies last

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Capture.PNG

Ordered Select because it is the best tasting protein period. It is also a very clean protein that gives you a lot of bang for your buck at these prices. Plan to use this for a late night dessert sludge to help get in my macros.

I tried Genoflex when it first came and saw great results. I couldn't pass on this price. Plan to use this to keep knee and elbow pain in check while hitting the weights hard this winter.

I've never tried EP. I've seen a lot of people rave about it. I've never used a hardening agent. I think it could take my cut to the next level next spring.

Thanks for the great sale!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMG_1480283217.600912.jpg

Why did I order? Even though I'm well stocked on everything, this deal was too good to pass up.

And as far as goals go, I'm just trying to be as jacked as Breezy... is that too much to ask?

Edit: I can't say I've been meaning try any product because I have used at least one of everything but another bottle of ABE would make an excellent Christmas present ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya'll killin the BF deal!

Thanks for all the support.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for preworkout feedback.

I didn't order this time around. I've too many supplements I still need to use before I buy anymore...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd like to thank PES for this great opportunity.

Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed for preworkout feedback.

I didn't order this time around. I've too many supplements I still need to use before I buy anymore...
I will be doing a full write-up/Review when my order comes in.
Has not shipped yet so sometime mid week.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Customers who order will be in for an extra special surprise. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noodies?!
Schizm said one of our athletes is doing a promo where you send them a screenshot of your order to enter a contest.

I am going to run my own where you send me a screenshot of your order and I send half naked selfies.

It should keep all of my 7 fans happy.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizm said one of our athletes is doing a promo where you send them a screenshot of your order to enter a contest.

I am going to run my own where you send me a screenshot of your order and I send half naked selfies.

It should keep all of my 7 fans happy.
Where might one send a screenshot of their order?

..Asking for a friend, of course.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 142696
Why did I order? Even though I'm well stocked on everything, this deal was too good to pass up.

And as far as goals go, I'm just trying to be as jacked as Breezy... is that too much to ask?
Please edit the post with the product you've been meaning to try. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will run this promo through tomorrow to let the last day shoppers get their apps in. Great to see you all getting your PES stock ups in while such good savings are to be had. ?