Want to Recover, Protect, and Grow? 3 LOGGERS NEEDED FOR MST RPG!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

I'm looking for three people to log this magical recovery juice. To enter, tell me what interests you about RPG and why you think you're a good candidate for logging this for us.

Requirements:
- 18 years or older
- At least 250 posts on this forum
- U.S. shipping address
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week
- Post a final review
- Links to your previous log (if any)
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time

New & Improved RPG-BCAA!

AjiPure™ Glutamine & ProtoAmino™ Instantized BCAAs, EAAs, Antioxidants & Electrolytes

RPG-BCAA™ (Recover*, Protect*, Grow*) combines potent ProtoAmino™ instantized BCAAs (optimal 2:1:1 ratio) and AjiPure® Glutamine with EAAs (essential amino acids), Electrolytes and potent whole food based antioxidants to provide optimal recovery and free radical protection.* ProtoAmino™ BCAAs are 100% fermented, plant sourced and are NOT made from human hair or duck feathers like the vast majority on the market. R.P.G.™ mixes instantly and tastes great!

BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids)
AjiPure L-Glutamine
EAAs (Essential Amino Acids)
Electrolytes to support hydration
Antioxidants

Suggested Use: For best results mix 1-2 servings of R.P.G.™ with the desired amount of water (8 to 24 ounces) for your preferred taste post workout. On non training days take 1-2 servings of R.P.G.™ spaced throughout the day as desired. R.P.G.™ may be shaken or stirred.

** R.P.G.™ is formulated and manufactured without the use of banned substances.

R.P.G.™ may be easily mixed with ATHLETE’S-RECOVERY™, HMB™, Cordygen-NanO2™, RagNOrok-ELITE™ or Somnidren-GH™ & is completely compatible with the entire Millennium Sport Technologies™ line of supplements.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ohhhhh. This would be awesome to pair up with my PEAK O2.

Perfect combo!
Loved RagNOrok!!!
Somebody is gonna log the crap out of this.

:D

Spencyyj

Spencyyj

Awards
I don't have a ton of posts yet, but I work out 6 days a week every week. I'm definitely willing to log my results and I'm currently using SNS X-gels

I'm interested in trying RPG to see if I like it because I tend to steadily buy things that work for me. Although I've never tried Millennium Sport Technologies, I'm always down to try new stuff!

Deleted member 238667

I'd love to log this!
I am 18 (turn 19 in a few weeks), I train very hard 5 days a week, more strength and low rep work. I'm in college and have lots of breaks so I would definitely post at LEAST 3 times a week. I will post a final review.

I really want to try a new recovery product like this because I do very heavy lifting and normally try to 1RM at least twice a month on the big 3. I always find myself very sore from training and would love a product like this to help with that. I've logged LGD once on my own but it was sponsored. I do not plan on logging anything else, unless you want me to!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea im down. Always enjoy testing out a new bcaa product. I actually just ran out of my current bcaa(modern bcaa) love it and would enjoy comparing the two.

Also I'm currently running the Smolov squat cycle and would appreciate some added recovery. This program is hard af.

Pretty sure I meet all requirements and I won't be running anything but the essentials if I'm picked. Thanks guys!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to the new guys but a requirement is a minimum of 250 posts. Bump for an awesome company and Heeblejeeblez.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'll throw in an app I've logged over 25 times in 10 yrs .
I meet all requirements, just started HST . No current supplement logs running . Good luck to you all . habajaba Great job !!!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw in an app I've logged over 25 times in 10 yrs .
I meet all requirements, just started HST . No current supplement logs running . Good luck to you all . habajaba Great job !!!
Most exciting logs on AM - the Hulks definitely your guy!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fluck yeah. I'm in to derail that. :D

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie. Xtend Perform is my gold standard and would love to see how it compares. Only thing I take are staples that I have been taking for awhile

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to the new guys but a requirement is a minimum of 250 posts. Bump for an awesome company and Heeblejeeblez.
Thanks for the kind words, Brandingo! And yeah, sorry guys but the 250 post limit is just to make sure our loggers are on the boards participating. I've been there. Just hang out here and keep posting in all our threads. Won't take long at all to hit 250!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Most exciting logs on AM - the Hulks definitely your guy!
This is TRUTH! But if he wins, I need a title with no emojis since tapatalk chokes on them. Doable, bighulksmash? :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In homie. Xtend Perform is my gold standard and would love to see how it compares. Only thing I take are staples that I have been taking for awhile
Sounds like we need to help you find a new gold standard. ;)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
You mean this stuff.

IMG_1479841208.506669.jpg

Have never heard of it.

Lol. Seriously I love this product RPG, HMB and RagNOrok are my 3 everyday supplements.

IMG_1479841350.477356.jpg

Who ever wins, you are getting a great product

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome, Bob! We can work with that! When is your M-Test log over? Also, baked goods are welcome bribes. :D
By the time you select loggers and get the products out. Should be Good to go!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Millennium sport technologies is a quality company. Their products work!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for three people to log this magical recovery juice. To enter, tell me what interests you about RPG and why you think you're a good candidate for logging this for us.

Profile looks fantastic, anything that can increase recovery time between sessions is a great addition to the arsenal. I train super hard and super heavy, I need every advantage I can get my hands on lol. I have never tried any products from this supplement company, would love to test this stuff out and give some honest, detailed feedback for you guys. I have done a few logs on here and am very thorough.

Requirements:
- 18 years or older 28
- At least 250 posts on this forum check
- U.S. shipping address check
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week will do plus some
- Post a final review will do
- Links to your previous log (if any) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281327-monstars-secret-stuff.html
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time nothing at the moment

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just to throw in my 2c
If you're looking for an older gentleman, a regular joe type who works out hardcore 5x a week and would love to try to push the limits on this - I'm in.
I am running an unsponsored andro log presently.

I do love the solid profile without the unwanted carbs.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
- 18 years or older: yes
- At least 250 posts on this forum: yes
- U.S. shipping address: yes
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week: yes, easily done
- Post a final review: yep, i love writing thorough and honest reviews.
- Links to your previous log (if any): unfortunately none
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time: im training for a physique competition and have ended a lean bulk cycle, will be on trt while off my cycle till next years cycle. In the mean time ill be doing a cut and plan to use super cardarine (or whatever name you wish to call it lol) and clen. My only other supplements are preworkout when needed and i always use protein. With the holidays coming up my funds are very tight so i dont have extra cash for aminos which i love to use, especially on a cut, im 100 percent a hardgainer and when i lean out its hard tl keep on all my size. So aminos are a must for me. Im a personal trainer and work with around 10-15 clients a week in an oldschool hardcore type bodybuilding gym. My style is high volume and intensity and im always looking for companys and products that can bring me to the next level on stage.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some great loggers here. It's going to be a tough choice. Grabs popcorn.

Will be following with interest. Going to grab some RagNOrok Elite this Friday for sure at least.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Profile looks fantastic, anything that can increase recovery time between sessions is a great addition to the arsenal. I train super hard and super heavy, I need every advantage I can get my hands on lol. I have never tried any products from this supplement company, would love to test this stuff out and give some honest, detailed feedback for you guys. I have done a few logs on here and am very thorough.

Requirements:
- 18 years or older 28
- At least 250 posts on this forum check
- U.S. shipping address check
- Update log with results/workout details 3+ days per week will do plus some
- Post a final review will do
- Links to your previous log (if any) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281327-monstars-secret-stuff.html
- Let us know if you plan to log other products at the same time nothing at the moment
habajaba this guy is on another level of d@mn! He would be a great logger for you!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Who else wants in on this party? Some seriously solid entries so far. But always room for more!

What do we have to do? Start posting FireTitan noodz to get more peeps in here??

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who else wants in on this party? Some seriously solid entries so far. But always room for more!

What do we have to do? Start posting FireTitan noodz to get more peeps in here??
Yeah, but not fresh noodz, but noodz after Ive destroyed Thanksgiving dinner and Im all bloated with a 5 o'clock shadow

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support brother! I miss logging on here, hope you have been well!
Been wondering where youve been! Im doing great, the AM Family is growing and glad to see you back in here. Still bench pressing Volkswagens and squatting school buses?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1479909516.771292.jpg
somebody rang for bloated-post-meal-water-full noodzzzzz

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
habajaba Heeblejeebles your inbox is full

ryane87