New Supp company checking in: Vitalize Supplements!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Hello everyone. I came over here recommended by Wesley Inman from GymNTonic, good friend of mine. Also decided to finally sign up after some long talks with Mr. Parsons, It looks like a great place.

My name is Matt, I live in California. I have been into lifting for the better part of two decades at this point. I have competed in powerlifting numerous times, my last competition was in early 2016. I have taken a break from all that to further pursue my career with VITALIZE SUPPLEMENTS which is a company I started in late 2015.

We created a fat burner called "THERMOGENESIS" in a cGMP certified facility, and the results with people have been great. It isn't just a traditional high stim only product, it really has an 8 hour time frame of which you can feel it is active, we added concentrated L-dopa and Noopept into the mix to further boost mood. I am not sure if I am allowed to post photos of it etc, so I will wait on a response!

I would love to try and meet as many people as possible, as I have heard nothing but good things about this whole community.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know you!

-Matt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM, Matt!

Happy to have another company around and someone with all of your experience!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome MATT! Looking forward to the success of your company!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the AM family! Always looking for new (good) members, products and companies. Make yourself at home and start jumping in on the conversations!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ditto what the others have said...WELCOME

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome!!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to AM , crap ton of great people here

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yōkoso Ni Sono Fōramu

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the jungle baby

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, what smith_69 said.

Welcome Matt

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro! Anything you need just ask!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to one of the coolest neighborhoods ever. Lots of great people and knowledgeable too. Enjoy

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome aboard, Matt! Glad to have ya!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Giddyup, can you post any labels?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Welcome!

muskate

muskate

Awards
Welcome to the party!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome to the Family !!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Welcome! Wes is a good dude. And all guys named Matt are smart and good looking yanoe.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome,
so any inside info on what's next?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone. I came over here recommended by Wesley Inman from GymNTonic, good friend of mine. Also decided to finally sign up after some long talks with Mr. Parsons, It looks like a great place.

My name is Matt, I live in California. I have been into lifting for the better part of two decades at this point. I have competed in powerlifting numerous times, my last competition was in early 2016. I have taken a break from all that to further pursue my career with VITALIZE SUPPLEMENTS which is a company I started in late 2015.

We created a fat burner called "THERMOGENESIS" in a cGMP certified facility, and the results with people have been great. It isn't just a traditional high stim only product, it really has an 8 hour time frame of which you can feel it is active, we added concentrated L-dopa and Noopept into the mix to further boost mood. I am not sure if I am allowed to post photos of it etc, so I will wait on a response!

I would love to try and meet as many people as possible, as I have heard nothing but good things about this whole community.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know you!

-Matt
nice profile on thermogenesis, but that stay metal shirt has my name all over it, very cool!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yay! A new company!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
You guys are so cool! I was a little overwhelmed coming into a forum as big, powerful and tight knit as this, but thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Over a decade ago I was on steroid.com for many years, but have not been there in quite a long time and thought about the transition quite well.

I appreciate the comments on my line, and the apparel, that stay metal shirt was my idea! Very cool guys. Labels, yes. Here they are.

I truly am looking for a good rep to have on here as well. You guys just got me even more excited about this! I will post a few shots I had done (blanks IE just me no labels etc etc on the shots) that were done by Jason Ellis (the king of covers) He lives near me in California, AMAZING guy also!

(EDIT) I cannot post any links or photos until I have 100 posts! oops!

Attachments

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
:23:

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Welcome,
so any inside info on what's next?
A pre workout will be coming out. I absolutely adore the company I am with, but they have VERY high minimum orders so I have to kind of take my time.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Well were glad to have you here with us!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Welcome to the fAMily Matt
Haha that is funny! Been good so far. Where would you gentlemen recommend I start posting so I can help educate the forum about Thermogenesis?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best bet is to look for people asking for recommendations on burners/ fat loss supp advice. Could throw up a thread detailing the product as well, run a promo to get it in the hands of the AM nation!

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Best bet is to look for people asking for recommendations on burners/ fat loss supp advice. Could throw up a thread detailing the product as well, run a promo to get it in the hands of the AM nation!
I need to do a detail thread asap. Where is the best forum for that in your opinion? Thanks Nick.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
PS, have you seen the "badman" videos? Jesus christ those kill me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha that is funny! Been good so far. Where would you gentlemen recommend I start posting so I can help educate the forum about Thermogenesis?
talk to Admin about adding vitalize to the list of supplement companies.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I need to do a detail thread asap. Where is the best forum for that in your opinion? Thanks Nick.
what they mentioned and/or in the weight loss forum.

"company promo" for any new test logging events you may have
"supplement companies" for any new announcements
and this fat burner is so diverse, those logging or have questions about the sup panel can ask in the supplement section.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, digging the look of the formula for sure

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what they mentioned and/or in the weight loss forum.

"company promo" for any new test logging events you may have
"supplement companies" for any new announcements
and this fat burner is so diverse, those logging or have questions about the sup panel can ask in the supplement section.
VitalizeSupps this is your man, right here.....if he is willing you should sign him up on the spot no questions asked....one of the 2 most trustworthy guys on this forum.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Yea, digging the look of the formula for sure
Majorly appreciated. Majorly. I went through six final revisions before nailing this one down. The feedback has been excellent. I **** you not, a girl I just sponsored on IG @a_naked_person_just Her name is Kelsey, she lost 4 lbs the first week. She's a great powerlifter.

I do believe my next step is finding 2-3 guys who are free, not with another company or at least not one doing fat burners, and having them run logs, and bringing them on as reps.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Majorly appreciated. Majorly. I went through six final revisions before nailing this one down. The feedback has been excellent. I **** you not, a girl I just sponsored on IG @a_naked_person_just Her name is Kelsey, she lost 4 lbs the first week. She's a great powerlifter.

I do believe my next step is finding 2-3 guys who are free, not with another company or at least not one doing fat burners, and having them run logs, and bringing them on as reps.
There are quite a few guys on here, myself included, that are not affiliated with any companies and would be great as reps.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
There are quite a few guys on here, myself included, that are not affiliated with any companies and would be great as reps.
I appreciate that Bandon. Let's talk. and yes don't anyone be shy. I am learning this forum still (and will be for a while) so I am unsure what the point system means and how long it takes to get that many etc etc.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate that Bandon. Let's talk. and yes don't anyone be shy. I am learning this forum still (and will be for a while) so I am unsure what the point system means and how long it takes to get that many etc etc.
I'll pm you to talk more. The Rep Power takes A LOT to get. Even someone like Admin and others with 1,000,000+ can only give about 2000 rep at a time. When I give someone Rep, it only adds about 24 points.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'll let some good guys know you are looking for rep power

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't repped anyone in a while lol I give you some rep points man.

VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
VitalizeSupps

VitalizeSupps

Awards
Coming out with any other supplements?
HELL YES! We will have about 6 but this was a more conservative start. My manufacturer has high minimums in terms of Purchase Orders so I wanted to roll one product out at a time and make it successful.