A DECADE OF DOMINANCE --- Crazy Exclusive Hook-Up! ModernPRE like WHOA

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800x800_DecadeOfDominance_Banner.jpg

The Decade of Dominance Sale

We're like family at this point... Since 2006, we've been rocking and rolling here @ AM.com and we couldn't be prouder to be a part of it.

The team got together late last month to come up with a way to give back. We know you guys love ModernPRE+ so, what better way to thank you than hooking you up with a SICK exclusive deal - 2 ModernPRE with FREE SHIPPING - BOOM! Hell of a hook-up, not to mention the deal we're tossing up on ModernCREATINE.

Check it:::::

728x90_DecadeOfDominance_Banner.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice deal! I have yet to try this or Maxreps but they are both on my To Do list fo sho.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does Usp Labs ever stop giving back to Anabolic Minds?
Talk about one of the most stand up companies who give back to their consumers.
Modern PRE is a very overlooked pre-workout. Open label and very well dosed. Not to mention flavoring is on point.
Ever consider some more flavors in the future USPlabsRep

Green Apple or Mango FTW

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does Usp Labs ever stop giving back to Anabolic Minds?
Talk about one of the most stand up companies who give back to their consumers.
Modern PRE is a very overlooked pre-workout. Open label and very well dosed. Not to mention flavoring is on point.
Ever consider some more flavors in the future USPlabsRep

Green Apple or Mango FTW
My favorite pre-workout, its a little more "serious" ingredient wise and less "serious" as a pure stim.....

No new flavors planned just yet.....Still growing it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stellar deal.

I went nuts for Modern Pre when it dropped, but it's fallen into the shadows with my love for watermelon limeade Max Reps lol ;)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Definitely will pass this on to all my people . Great products great deals.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome PWO. One of my favorites. Great deal.

HPGuitar

HPGuitar

Awards
How do you get this deal? I didn't receive an email and the link doesn't work.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Freaking awesome deal!!! Thanks for taking such great care of us USPlabs!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jammed 2 scoops of ModernPRE pre-training today... Unreal pump, crazy focus.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free shipping makes it a super sweet deal fo sho.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the email on it this morning -- super solid

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bumping one heck of a deal!!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have an idea...

To help bump this ModernPRE deal... I want to ask you guys what YOU want to see from us for a giveaway.

I'll personally be starting EpiBURN Pro in the next few weeks. Would you guys dig a EpiBURN giveaway?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a huge fan of the pre/intra/post stack giveaway you did the last time...though if only one product, I like 'members choice' ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring back max reps!!!
Def this.

Watermelon Limeade for President.

#MakePumpsTasteGreatAgain ;)

or MBCAA options, too -- lots of tasty flavors out there I still haven't tried!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I would like a xxxl shirt size

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Getting Maxreps+ cannot wait.

MBCAA Honeydew Melon is incredible. Love love love it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have an idea...

To help bump this ModernPRE deal... I want to ask you guys what YOU want to see from us for a giveaway.

I'll personally be starting EpiBURN Pro in the next few weeks. Would you guys dig a EpiBURN giveaway?
There isnt alot of feedback on it huh?!?!?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flash Giveaway ---

I've seen some love for our new ModernBCAA Honeydew Melon here at AM.com and I want to make sure you have the chance to try it!

2016-11-14 12_42_10-USPlabs (@usplabs) • Instagram photos and videos.png

How will YOU make the best out of the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner?

Listen, we're all eating chicken breasts and broccoli, day in and day out.

Thanksgiving is our chance to load up... What's your plan?

Personally... I'm going to be trying to score as many leftover yams and turkey breasts as possible.

We're going to grab 3 winners on Wednesday night and shoot you a bottle of ModernBCAA Honeydew Melon + a few FREE gifts...

POST 'EM UP!

2016-11-14 12_46_16-thanksgiving bodybuilding - Google Search.png

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flash Giveaway ---

I've seen some love for our new ModernBCAA Honeydew Melon here at AM.com and I want to make sure you have the chance to try it!

View attachment 142200

Personally... I'm going to be trying to score as many leftover yams and turkey breasts as possible.

We're going to grab 3 winners on Wednesday night and shoot you a bottle of ModernBCAA Honeydew Melon + a few FREE gifts...

POST 'EM UP!

View attachment 142202
Gym bag full of these bad boys....

2016-11-14 12_48_42-tupperware kits - Google Search.png

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I always buy a HUGE turkey to eat with my little family . We plan to cut the turkey into small pieces and store it . in for support goods luck guys !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty stoked for this year. We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary and have spent all 3 years so far traveling to either set of our parents' for the holidays. So Illinois (6 hour drive) for Thanksgiving, Virginia (9 hour drive) for Christmas, then swap for the next year. Her parents won't be making it, but mine will and I'm thrilled to have my own gym to use and not lose the time traveling that I normally do. My wife's grandma (88 years old) lives 15 minutes from us and that's a big part of it, too. We don't want to leave her solo (even if she has friends here), so it's a win all around for us.

As far as food goes, I'll be putting down the dark meat turkey for sure and then saving plenty of room for corn casserole with the pepperjack cheese on top that my mom makes. Stuff is phenomenal. I may try to roll out a protein-rich dessert, too.

Oh, and deviled eggs. Love me some deviled eggs. And black olives. lol

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always buy a HUGE turkey to eat with my little family . We plan to cut the turkey into small pieces and store it . in for support goods luck guys !
My wife actually suggested we stock up on a few during this season because they're so cheap... Not a bad idea, I guess.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Turkey is awesome man ! So many benefits vs beef and Chicken . We usually grab a turkey a chicken and a ham love those huge deep freezers :D
My wife actually suggested we stock up on a few during this season because they're so cheap... Not a bad idea, I guess.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have the room, absolutely!

We don't have a deep freeze at the moment, but that sounds like a solid plan.

However, most I know who have them also have them jam-packed full of deer about that time ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How do I make the most?

1) I am the cook, so I know everything that is going into my body calorie wise. Weather it is good or bad :)
2) Helps to start food prep for the upcoming weeks of turkey, sweet potatoes, veggies, and other assorted side dishes I can have for snacks at work and on the go
3) Smash legs the following day after refueling all the glycogen in my body from all the surplus of calories I will eat on thanksgiving from good and bad food.
4) Donate my time and volunteer at the annual Turkey Trot at the Peninsula in Erie. Perfect way to start my thanksgiving morning and get some calories expanded!
5) Eat enough food so the only cardio I have to do is getting off and on the couch to watch football after the festivities

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome stuff, Bob! :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty stoked for this year. We just celebrated our 3rd anniversary and have spent all 3 years so far traveling to either set of our parents' for the holidays. So Illinois (6 hour drive) for Thanksgiving, Virginia (9 hour drive) for Christmas, then swap for the next year. Her parents won't be making it, but mine will and I'm thrilled to have my own gym to use and not lose the time traveling that I normally do. My wife's grandma (88 years old) lives 15 minutes from us and that's a big part of it, too. We don't want to leave her solo (even if she has friends here), so it's a win all around for us.

As far as food goes, I'll be putting down the dark meat turkey for sure and then saving plenty of room for corn casserole with the pepperjack cheese on top that my mom makes. Stuff is phenomenal. I may try to roll out a protein-rich dessert, too.

Oh, and deviled eggs. Love me some deviled eggs. And black olives. lol
Sounds like my travel plans as well, man! I live a state away from family, so to the road we go. And man.... pepperjack cheese sounds like a game changer.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like my travel plans as well, man! I live a state away from family, so to the road we go. And man.... pepperjack cheese sounds like a game changer.
Anyone at your get togethers ever do a corn casserole? If not, I'll get the recipe and share it in here if anyone is interested.

I'm sure there are better things out there, but my mom found it probably 10ish years ago and it was a big hit with me and dad, so it's stuck around. She'll do half with pepperjack cheese and the other half with swiss for her and my grandma, and anyone else who thinks pepperjack is too spicy (which I think it just absurd lol).

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone at your get togethers ever do a corn casserole? If not, I'll get the recipe and share it in here if anyone is interested.

I'm sure there are better things out there, but my mom found it probably 10ish years ago and it was a big hit with me and dad, so it's stuck around. She'll do half with pepperjack cheese and the other half with swiss for her and my grandma, and anyone else who thinks pepperjack is too spicy (which I think it just absurd lol).
No such thing... Anything with pepperjack on it is automatically better.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having T-day over at the sis in laws this year so I'll have to be sure to take some gallon sized bags along with me to 'sneak' some of the leftovers with me...turkey, ham, mac &cheese, stuffing, green beans all in one bag I'd say and pumpkin pie and pecan pie in another, that ought to do it. Ha!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in Sweden BUT I see that it falls on my mothers birthday this year. So I'm going to go nuts!!!! and follow my diet anyway.... I'm going to my first ever vacation with my fiancée 3 days later to Dubai and I don't wanna show up all bloated But you can be sure I'll be eating everything I can find the week I'm there. All inclusive indeed!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Flash Giveaway ---

View attachment 142200

POST 'EM UP!

View attachment 142202
My plan is to chow down with my entire family and watch football all day with my dad brothers uncles cousins grandpa and my father inlaw we got 3 deep fried tuekeys 2 hams stuffing mash potatoes and gravey and my favorite candy yams not to mention all the sweets pumpkin pie woo!!! Im goin all out for my favorite day of the year nothing like good food family and football!!! Awesome promo as always you guys do it up

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's BULK season without a doubt. I want to eat as much as I can portion out what I don't for my next few days off. I don't normally like sweets but I'll stop at my moms for dessert since I won't make turkey day dinner at her house cause of
my own dinner I'll be cooking. I'm going to try to marinate the whole turkey the night before in a mojo marinade.

Gotta eat big to get big!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else see that crazy USP labs Deal?
Just got the text message
6lbs whey + T-shirt + Hat for 60$? Damnnnnnnn

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just looking at those options myself

muskate

muskate

Awards
Flash Giveaway ---

View attachment 142200

POST 'EM UP!

View attachment 142202
As a cheap university master's student, I try to get as many free turkey dinners as possible.

Usually my cousins will have a thanksgiving dinner Friday night.

Thanksgiving dinner at a friend or family friend's house on Saturday night.

Thanksgiving dinner at church on Sunday

And finally, thanksgiving dinner at my parents on Monday.

With any luck, I should have enough turkey, sweet potatoes and brussel sprout left overs to last me an entire week. One week of grocery shopping bills saved.

Plus no food prep. Doesn't get any better then that!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else see that crazy USP labs Deal?
Just got the text message
6lbs whey + T-shirt + Hat for 60$? Damnnnnnnn
Yep. Usp always runs great sales like this. I wish more companies would follow suit. Take out the middleman.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have lunch at girlfriends families and dinner at my families

Lunch:
Fried turkey
Honey ham
Broccoli cheese casserole
Yams
Stuffing
Beans
Spinach dip
And a loooooot more
And everyone brings desserts soooooo....

Dinner:
Tamales
Fajita beef and chicken
Homemade flour tortillas
Queso
Rice
Carnitas
Guac
Bacon wrapped cream cheese jalapeños.

Will be enough leftovers for a a week. Can't wait.

muskate

muskate

Awards
I have lunch at girlfriends families and dinner at my families

Lunch:
Fried turkey
Honey ham
Broccoli cheese casserole
Yams
Stuffing
Beans
Spinach dip
And a loooooot more
And everyone brings desserts soooooo....

Dinner:
Tamales
Fajita beef and chicken
Homemade flour tortillas
Queso
Rice
Carnitas
Guac
Bacon wrapped cream cheese jalapeños.

Will be enough leftovers for a a week. Can't wait.
That dinner is far from your regular thanksgiving dinner style of meal but it looks awesome! I would pick that over turkey and stuffing any day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That dinner is far from your regular thanksgiving dinner style of meal but it looks awesome! I would pick that over turkey and stuffing any day.
We used to do a traditional dinner but since my siblings and I are all older and do traditional for lunch with our significant others, we now do it different