Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Primaforce Peak 02 Promo

What is the goal of everyone who steps into the gym? Increase their performance and have great workouts. Well primaforce decided to take the marvel ingredient in Scivation Xtend Perform and make it a bulk powder on the Primaforce Line.

How to Win in this promotion:

1) Tell me why you should be able to test Peak 02
2) What kinda of training plan are you following
3) What kind of cardio plan are you following?

For Example:

1) I want to test peak02 to see if it varies my Peak02 max output during performance, endurance, and recovery based activities. While being a bodybuilder it is important to increase my training sessions and imrpove on the past. I want to bring up my physique by pushing my limits, trying new intensity techniques, and throwing in giant/super sets to push blood into my system.

2) 6x Training designed by Austin Stout of Integrated Muscle & Health hitting each bodypart 2x a week with arms 3x a week

3) 5x HIIT and 5x LISS Cardio

What is up for Grabs?
5 Tubs of Peak 02 by Primaforce

If Chosen:

- Provide a 1-2 week log with your experience on Peak 02 in the Sponsored Supplement Log Section (detail workouts or cardio regiment)
- Dose 4g total around workouts (prefer pre/intra)

Start your log here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

Things to Consider:

- Throw in different intensity techniques, shorter rest times, and other forms of cardio. This will help gauge recovery, endurance, and performance during your run of the supplement
- Update your log at least 2-3x a week with improvements on strength, performance, endurance, and cardio related work. (6 Total updates is perfectly fine With a final review.)

Have no other logging obligations at the given moment (Do not want to interfere with feedback from other products & or logs)

- Open to US / CA Residents
- Selections will be made in 1-2 weeks (based off applications)

Great Example of Previous loggers of Xtend Perform which has Peak 02

Xtend Perform:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282005-xtend-perform-black.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282006-xtend-perform-cordycep.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282160-optimizing-my-performance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280817-saved-scivation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/281603-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280516-performing-better-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280586-better-than-your.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280519-time-now-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282949-scivation-xtend-perform.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282985-xtend-perform-log.html#post5418990
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283070-_-lynks8-getting.html

Testers Will be Chosen after enough Applications have been considered

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First and I need to up my cardio game.
Ok...
I don't have much of one. I also view this as upping my game regarding cardio, and refining my logging abilities as per outlined by The Solution and he is a pro at this! This is a great potential ticket to pushing myself towards my goals.

ROUTINE
3 on 1 off routine
  • Chest / Arms
  • Legs
  • Back / Shoulders
  • Off.
CARDIO
Cardio consists of super sets, reduced rest, giant sets and rest pause. Why? Because I have shied away from cardio for too long and am in a cut / recomp.
Would incorporate LISS, and maybe HIIT

Would easily detail a log for one to two weeks!

Just finished my Finish Line Log.

Not currently in any sponsored log.
Consider my application in!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
PeakO2 is awesome! I love Xtend Perform. Good promo, Bob

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First and I need to up my cardio game. Ok. I don't have much of one.

3 on 1 off routine
Chest / Arms
Legs
Back / Shoulders
Off.

Cardio consists of super sets, reduced rest, giant sets and rest pause. Why? Because I have shied away from cardio for too long and am in a cut / recomp.

Would incorporate LISS

Would easily detail a log for two weeks!

App. In.

Will add link later.
As long as you have no other logging opportunties running at the moment you are definitely in the running.

Appreciate you hopping in here man!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just here to encourage members to enter this -- Bob set me up with Xtend Perform (with Peak02) a few months back in a promo and I've switched over after being faithful to my previous intra for several years.

Really top notch stuff.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob, love perform. This was a great idea by prima. Guys who win tag me so I can follow along

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok...
I don't have much of one. I also view this as upping my game regarding cardio, and refining my logging abilities as per outlined by The Solution and he is a pro at this! This is a great potential ticket to pushing myself towards my goals.

ROUTINE
3 on 1 off routine
  • Chest / Arms
  • Legs
  • Back / Shoulders
  • Off.
CARDIO

Great opp here and this man is deserving! Works HARD

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just here to encourage members to enter this -- Bob set me up with Xtend Perform (with Peak02) a few months back in a promo and I've switched over after being faithful to my previous intra for several years.

Really top notch stuff.
Yeah i'm also really enjoying the Xtend Perform black cherry. People at the gym keep asking "what's that colorful drink, what is in it?" I try Explaining it to some people and they quickly get bored when i cite the potential benefits of BCAA with the Peak02 pre/intra, but others are fascinated and ask for the product name so they can order it themselves. Glad to see Scivation/Primaforce still around after all these years. Good stuff here folks. I would love it if Scivation t-shirts were available.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah i'm also really enjoying the Xtend Perform black cherry. People at the gym keep asking "what's that colorful drink, what is in it?" I try Explaining it to some people and they quickly get bored when i cite the potential benefits of BCAA with the Peak02 pre/intra, but others are fascinated and ask for the product name so they can order it themselves. Glad to see Scivation/Primaforce still around after all these years. Good stuff here folks. I would love it if Scivation t-shirts were available.
Check Scivation's Main website, You may want to grab one of those 45oz Shakers that say Xtend Perform on it :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I need to try some of the black cherry soon, sounds like it could possibly be my favorite tasting supplement lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need to try some of the black cherry soon, sounds like it could possibly be my favorite tasting supplement lol
Easily the best seller of Perform. Everyone has absolutely loved the flavor. Scivation killed it...
Free shipping on NP if you decide to pick some up
Just don't forget to put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Easily the best seller of Perform. Everyone has absolutely loved the flavor. Scivation killed it...
Free shipping on NP if you decide to pick some up
Just don't forget to put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section!
I was contemplating it, the free shipping may seal the deal! Samples are also a plus lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody wants some Peak02???
lets get some Apps!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back in the days I ran a webshop in Norway that imported Primaforce and Scivation products. Top notch quality so people should definitely apply!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for support!!! Awesome brand here

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm interested in logging peak02 on my bulking program. I used perform exclusive as my intra workout during my cut which went from Jan to aug where u went from 22% bf to 8.8%. I found perform really enabled me to push my limits during times of depleted intake and while strength was lowered I believe the peak in the perform allowed me a maximal cut. That said I'd love to see how using the pure peak on this on going bulk could help me push my boundaries and take this program to another level.

I really haven't had the chance to truly incorporate my new program due to bronchitis but that's coming very close to being in the rear view as I've extended my workouts each day since being down a couple. But the plan I intend to use is as follow:
M/TH-chest/back
T/F-shoulder/trap/arms
W/SAT-legs/calves

Example of how it could look:

Monday:
Incline bb bench 2 warm ups, 3-4 working 4-6 reps
Straight arm pd 3 sets 12-15reps
Bb bench 4x4-6
Wide grip pds 3x10-12
Incline db fly 3x6-8
Db 1 arm rows 3x8-10
Chest dips weighted 10-8-6-5
Hypers weighted 15-12-10-8

Ab exercise 1
Ab exercise 2

Stair master liss 20 min

Thursday

Bat wings 4x5 warm up
Dead 12-10-5-2-1, 3x4-6
Db bench neutral grip 3x10-12
Bent over row 4x4-6
Db pullover 3x15
Close grip seated row 3x4-6
Crossover high 3x12-15
Close grip pd 3x6-8
Crossover low 3x10-12
Straight arm pd 3x6-8
Svend press 3x10-12

Ab exercise 1
Ab exercise 2

20 minute walking treadmill incline 12 speed 3.5-4

Tuesday
Seated sh press 12-10-5-3x4-6
Arnold 3x6-8
Heavy partial side lateral raise 3x8-10
Rear fly 3x8-10
Db shrug 3x10
Shrug on calf machine 3x12
Spider curl 12-10-8-6
Ez curl 3x10
Rope hammer 3x12
Db overhead tri ext 3x12-15
Rope pd 3x10-12
Rev grip 1 arm pd 3x8-10
Cable rev curl 3x10-12

Ab roller 3x15

Tabata 3 rounds
12 minute rowing

Thursday
Hang clean press 3x10-12
Seated db sh press 3x8-10
Side lateral raise 3x12-15
Reverse pec dec 3x12-15
Face pull 3x20
Plate shrugs 3x15-20
Bar curl pyramid
Close grip bench pyramid
1 arm db preacher 3x8-10
Incline skull 3x8-10
Db hammer 3x8-10
Vbar pd 3x8-10

Ab roller 3x15

Hiit 20/40 20 min

Wednesday

Abduction adduction ss 1x30
Kb swing 1x20
Back squat 3 warm up 3 working 4-6
Lunges 3x8-10
Db sldl 3x6-8
Leg press 4x8-10
Calf press leg press 3x12-15
Seated calf 3x10-12

Ab exercise

Bike 5 minute
Treadmill walking 20 minutes

Saturday
Glute bridge 1x20
Single arm kb swing1x30

Front squat 2 warm ups 3 working 6-8
Rdl 3x10-8-6
Sumo 3x5-7
Leg ext 3x20
Leg curl 3x20
Leg extension 1x30. Single leg 2-2,4-4,6-6,8-8,10-10 pattern

Standing calf machine 3x10-12
Calf press machine 3x10-12

Ab exercise

The above is an example template of what a week could look like, I tend to swap out secondary lifts rather freely, but compounds I almost always stay consistent with. I built this plan with the idea of attacking each group twice a week from varying rep ranges and angles, tough to describe the angle part though in words

Food plan in brief is 500-800 above tdee. Roughly for 3500 calories 400 carb, 300 protein, 90fat. Despite the bulk the vast majority of fat is -pre workout, the vast majority of carbs is am, pre/post workout.

As mentioned above I'll be varying my cardio throughout the week. I'm bulking so planning on going 4-6 days of cardio. 3 of those will b liss, just to keep heart worked and to burn off some water weight from calories eaten. But I still like to get 2 sessions of upbeat high intensity work in a week. Hiit and tabata are my favorite ways of doing this so they'll b primarily what I use.

I'll update a log throughout entirety of the bottle. I feel that the way I intend to run this program should offer the ability to incorporate drops, ss, giant sets and rest patterns, if desired to see peaks effect on varying techniques etc. as these can easily fit into my high rep routines through the weeks

If you want to check out some of my previous logs, the finish line log us currently running and I completed a log of the bulking andro kit about six weeks or so ago called bulking with bloodnthunder

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Solid right there. I hope he is chosen so I can follow!

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
if i hadnt already logged perform....just kidding. Very excited to see the huge improvements in these logs!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only 2 Apps?
Going to make my decision easy... Ill give this a little longer.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok fine. I will do it twice. :)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys get in on this. Very cool opportunity here. If u ever tried perform putting an app in should b a no brainer

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I saw the promo for this and knew I need get on it!
I am always looking for something to help me push the next level at crossfit!
I will be concluding a log for a post workout so I will be log free.

I have only tried 2 products that claimed to enhance VO2 and strength increase. I don't feel like I saw huge results with them. At my crossfit box I very well matched with a few other guys my similar weight and size. There are certain workouts that I am better than them, and others I get destroyed. So not only do I want to get better for myself, I also would like to start scoring better than my peers, who knowingly compare scores. Its fun!

I currently train 3-4x week with crossfit. and 1-2 days of lifting. I usually will do a crossfit session than a barbell class, these days are particularly rough. The programming is all set by the gym owner who likes to balance strength in with crossfit as he is a high level lifting competitor.

Every crossfit workout pushes my cardiovascular system to the limit. So I can saw without a doubt that all crossfit classes will push my cardio to the max.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see more apps. PeakO2 is awesome. I tried it during a couple of tubs of Xtend Perform. Well worth your while

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I would like to test Peak 02 because at 40 years old but in the best shape of my life I am always looking to push myself to my limits. Either in the gym or while playing sports.
Currently I train with weights 4 days per week i use a moderate rep up to usally 80% of max on basic exercises and higher rep lighter weights on the supporting ones.
Cardio, I run 1-2 miles at the end of each weight work out. As well as one totally devoted cardio day where I run 5-7 miles with push ups/pullups to failure. Play basketball once a week for two hours, and also play in a competitive over 18 soccer league on the weekends, and would love to see how it would help me there.

I know I'm fairly new to participating on this site but have no problem at all logging my experience with this product.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see more apps. PeakO2 is awesome. I tried it during a couple of tubs of Xtend Perform. Well worth your while
Yeah, I have seen a few cordyceps products but never tried it! Maybe I'll get the chance!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Almost been a week.
Lets see some apps!
I want to get winners picked before I compete Saturday.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I want to test out Peak O2 because i have used it in XTend perform and want to continue to make the gains that I have been making while it has been used in my regiment.

I am doing a body part split Usually a 4 on 1 off plan
Legs/Shoulders
Bicep/Tricepx
Back/Traps
Chest/Calves

I plan on doing Steady State everyday for General heart health and incorporating Some HIIT in the form of Battle Ropes, Sprints, Heavy bag training and bike sprints.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Almost been a week.
Lets see some apps!
I want to get winners picked before I compete Saturday.
Good luck on the comp brother.. Which one are you doing?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok...

ROUTINE
3 on 1 off routine
  • Chest / Arms
  • Legs
  • Back / Shoulders
  • Off.
CARDIO

I'm interested in logging peak02 on my bulking program. I used perform exclusive as my intra workout during my cut which went from Jan to aug where u went from 22% bf to 8.8%. I found perform really enabled me to push my limits during times of depleted intake and while strength was lowered I believe the peak in the perform allowed me a maximal cut. That said I'd love to see how using the pure peak on this on going bulk could help me push my boundaries and take this program to another level.

I really haven't had the chance to truly incorporate my new program due to bronchitis but that's coming very close to being in the rear view as I've extended my workouts each day since being down a couple. But the plan I intend to use is as follow:
M/TH-chest/back
T/F-shoulder/trap/arms
W/SAT-legs/calves

Example of how it could look:

Monday:
Incline bb bench 2 warm ups, 3-4 working 4-6 reps
Straight arm pd 3 sets 12-15reps
Bb bench 4x4-6
Wide grip pds 3x10-12
Incline db fly 3x6-8
Db 1 arm rows 3x8-10
Chest dips weighted 10-8-6-5
Hypers weighted 15-12-10-8

Ab exercise 1
Ab exercise 2

Stair master liss 20 min

Thursday

Bat wings 4x5 warm up
Dead 12-10-5-2-1, 3x4-6
Db bench neutral grip 3x10-12
Bent over row 4x4-6
Db pullover 3x15
Close grip seated row 3x4-6
Crossover high 3x12-15
Close grip pd 3x6-8
Crossover low 3x10-12
Straight arm pd 3x6-8
Svend press 3x10-12

Ab exercise 1
Ab exercise 2

20 minute walking treadmill incline 12 speed 3.5-4

Tuesday
Seated sh press 12-10-5-3x4-6
Arnold 3x6-8
Heavy partial side lateral raise 3x8-10
Rear fly 3x8-10
Db shrug 3x10
Shrug on calf machine 3x12
Spider curl 12-10-8-6
Ez curl 3x10
Rope hammer 3x12
Db overhead tri ext 3x12-15
Rope pd 3x10-12
Rev grip 1 arm pd 3x8-10
Cable rev curl 3x10-12

Ab roller 3x15

Tabata 3 rounds
12 minute rowing

Thursday
Hang clean press 3x10-12
Seated db sh press 3x8-10
Side lateral raise 3x12-15
Reverse pec dec 3x12-15
Face pull 3x20
Plate shrugs 3x15-20
Bar curl pyramid
Close grip bench pyramid
1 arm db preacher 3x8-10
Incline skull 3x8-10
Db hammer 3x8-10
Vbar pd 3x8-10

Ab roller 3x15

Hiit 20/40 20 min

Wednesday

Kb swing 1x20
Back squat 3 warm up 3 working 4-6
Lunges 3x8-10
Db sldl 3x6-8
Leg press 4x8-10
Calf press leg press 3x12-15
Seated calf 3x10-12

Ab exercise

Bike 5 minute
Treadmill walking 20 minutes

Saturday
Glute bridge 1x20
Single arm kb swing1x30

Front squat 2 warm ups 3 working 6-8
Rdl 3x10-8-6
Sumo 3x5-7
Leg ext 3x20
Leg curl 3x20
Leg extension 1x30. Single leg 2-2,4-4,6-6,8-8,10-10 pattern

Standing calf machine 3x10-12
Calf press machine 3x10-12

Ab exercise

The above is an example template of what a week could look like, I tend to swap out secondary lifts rather freely, but compounds I almost always stay consistent with. I built this plan with the idea of attacking each group twice a week from varying rep ranges and angles, tough to describe the angle part though in words

Food plan in brief is 500-800 above tdee. Roughly for 3500 calories 400 carb, 300 protein, 90fat. Despite the bulk the vast majority of fat is -pre workout, the vast majority of carbs is am, pre/post workout.

As mentioned above I'll be varying my cardio throughout the week. I'm bulking so planning on going 4-6 days of cardio. 3 of those will b liss, just to keep heart worked and to burn off some water weight from calories eaten. But I still like to get 2 sessions of upbeat high intensity work in a week. Hiit and tabata are my favorite ways of doing this so they'll b primarily what I use.

I'll update a log throughout entirety of the bottle. I feel that the way I intend to run this program should offer the ability to incorporate drops, ss, giant sets and rest patterns, if desired to see peaks effect on varying techniques etc. as these can easily fit into my high rep routines through the weeks

If you want to check out some of my previous logs, the finish line log us currently running and I completed a log of the bulking andro kit about six weeks or so ago called bulking with bloodnthunder
Hello,

I saw the promo for this and knew I need get on it!
I am always looking for something to help me push the next level at crossfit!
I will be concluding a log for a post workout so I will be log free.

I have only tried 2 products that claimed to enhance VO2 and strength increase. I don't feel like I saw huge results with them. At my crossfit box I very well matched with a few other guys my similar weight and size. There are certain workouts that I am better than them, and others I get destroyed. So not only do I want to get better for myself, I also would like to start scoring better than my peers, who knowingly compare scores. Its fun!

I currently train 3-4x week with crossfit. and 1-2 days of lifting. I usually will do a crossfit session than a barbell class, these days are particularly rough. The programming is all set by the gym owner who likes to balance strength in with crossfit as he is a high level lifting competitor.

Every crossfit workout pushes my cardiovascular system to the limit. So I can saw without a doubt that all crossfit classes will push my cardio to the max.
I would like to test Peak 02 because at 40 years old but in the best shape of my life I am always looking to push myself to my limits. Either in the gym or while playing sports.
Currently I train with weights 4 days per week i use a moderate rep up to usally 80% of max on basic exercises and higher rep lighter weights on the supporting ones.
Cardio, I run 1-2 miles at the end of each weight work out. As well as one totally devoted cardio day where I run 5-7 miles with push ups/pullups to failure. Play basketball once a week for two hours, and also play in a competitive over 18 soccer league on the weekends, and would love to see how it would help me there.

I know I'm fairly new to participating on this site but have no problem at all logging my experience with this product.

I want to test out Peak O2 because i have used it in XTend perform and want to continue to make the gains that I have been making while it has been used in my regiment.

I am doing a body part split Usually a 4 on 1 off plan
Legs/Shoulders
Bicep/Tricepx
Back/Traps
Chest/Calves

I plan on doing Steady State everyday for General heart health and incorporating Some HIIT in the form of Battle Ropes, Sprints, Heavy bag training and bike sprints.
Why not?
EVERYONE WINS!

Shoot me an email Labeled "Peak 02 Anabolic Minds Winner" With the following info:
[email protected]

Name
City/State/Zip
Email Address
Anabolic Minds Username:

Please make sure you give me all the info and well get things shipped out.

REMEMBER:
Get those logs up and running,
we are looking for DETAIL and feedback on the peak02

Intensity techniques, recovery, endurance, performance. Please update at least 2-3x minimum a week with workouts and feedback!

Thanks and congrats!
bbartsche jayo84 angcd3 bloodnthunder justhere4comm

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Why not?
EVERYONE WINS!

Shoot me an email Labeled "Peak 02 Anabolic Minds Winner" With the following info:

Name
City/State/Zip
Email Address
Anabolic Minds Username:

Please make sure you give me all the info and well get things shipped out.

REMEMBER:
Get those logs up and running,
we are looking for DETAIL and feedback on the peak02

Intensity techniques, recovery, endurance, performance. Please update at least 2-3x minimum a week with workouts and feedback!

Thanks and congrats!
bbartsche jayo84 angcd3 bloodnthunder justhere4comm
Awesome bro .. very generous of you.! Kill that comp this weekend.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks very much! Pm'ing now!

Oh... Did you want PM or email?
I saw email in your instructions

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder
angcd3
justhere4comm

since you guys PM'd me. no need to email
Jay if you want to PM You can thats fine.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
bloodnthunder
angcd3
justhere4comm

since you guys PM'd me. no need to email
Jay if you want to PM You can thats fine.
Hey sorry about that , I'm at work and didnt fully read it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When you guys get the logs up and running please link in here
Tag myself (The Solution) and Mike (1Fast400)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
TheSolution I can't believe I miss out on this . Iam currently doing 10 sets of 10 drop sets til failure. This would have been perfect.... :nutkick: congrats guys !

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When will this be available? Would like to purchase and try.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When will this be available? Would like to purchase and try.
Peak02 has been available for weeks brother
NutraPlanet.com
ANABOLIC MINDS In the comment section when checking out.