Sparta kraken! It's finally here!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KRAKEN l THE STRONGEST PREWORKOUT IN THE GAME

RELEASE THE KRAKEN: in typical Sparta Nutrition fashion, we have formulated the most hardcore, stimulant loaded, balanced preworkout in the industry. Insane energy, increased pumps, unparalleled focus, and the endurance of Leonidas himself. Scoop for scoop, no other preworkout can compare. We took no short cuts – like always – and didn’t give a f*ck about the price to produce.

The end result: an ultra powerful stimulant preworkout, balanced with clinical dosages of L-Citrulline, Carnosyn (Beta Alanine), HydroMax Glycerol, and more than enough stims to light up the 300.

Warning: this ain’t for the faint of heart. Seize your glory.

KRAKEN l THE BEST PREWORKOUT INGREDIENTS

L-Citrulline is known to delay the early onset of fatigue during rigorous training and activity, as well as a precursor to nitric oxide to produce unparalleled pumps. L-Citruline delays pH buildup, aiding in recovery. We packed Kraken with 4 grams of L-Citrulline (none of that cheap Malate 2:1) to give you the true clinical dosage.

Carnosyn (Beta-Alanine) is the patented form and highest quality beta-alanine in the industry. Carnosyn beta-alanine combines with the amino acid histidine in muscle cells to form carnosine. Increased levels of carnosine increases performance, reduces lactic acid break down of muscle, and induces that tingle feeling everyone loves. Kraken boasts 3.2 grams of Carnosyn, the actual clinical dosage.

HydroMax is the only highly concentrated and stable form of powdered glycerol, offering premier next level hydration. HydroMax Gylcerol is easily absorbed and allocated through intercellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and tissues, directly affecting osmolarity and the expansion and maintenance of fluid volume. HydroMax enhances plasma and intramuscular volume, increasing the engorged muscular appearance – aka the pump. Gylcerol has shown to help athletes store extra water, prolong endurance, and lower heart rate, suggesting a decreased physiological state. Once again, Kraken asserts the clinical dosage of 2 grams of HydroMax.

Taurine is widely seen in almost every popular energy drink out there and for good reason. Taurine works synergistically with caffeine to increase mental performance and endurance. A whopping 1 gram of Taurine will help increase your workout capacity by producing more brute force.

Agmantine Sulfate is a prime example of balance. Preworkouts should not be solely about the stimulant content. Agmatine is renowned as the best nitric oxide booster on the market. Agamantine produces nitric oxide, dilating blood vessels. When your blood vessels open up, you get more blood flow and oxygen to your muscles providing that pump! Kraken has 1 gram of Agmantine Sulfate per serving, more than any leading competitor.

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is the focus ingredient. NALT is used by many people to reduce stress hormones, and enhances your mood. With 500mg per serving, you’re getting the best in Kraken.

Cocoamine (Eria Jarensis Extract) or simply Eria Jarensis is the “next big stimulant” out there. Eria Jarensis is a PEA ingredient, functioning as a neuromodulator to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS), improve mood in a therapeutic-boosting way, and provide a multi-faceted stimulant approach in combination with a moderate dosage of caffeine and DMHA. Kraken goes above any competitor’s dosage with a whopping 250mg of Eria Jarensis per serving.

Caffeine Anhydrous is arguably one of the most widely used ingredients globally, as it has a number of benefits. The most prized benefit is the reduced reliance on glycogen, enhanced usage of free fatty acids, increased secretion of beta endorphins, and boosted thermogenesis. The main role of caffeine is the replacement of adenosine, which serves a stimulating effect on the brain and central nervous system, as well as releasing dopamine. * Just like with chronic coffee drinkers, caffeine will boost energy and focus.

2-Aminoisoheptane or more commonly known as DMHA is the next innovative staple in the accelerated stimulant matrix of Kraken. DMHA is a revolutionary stimulant engineered to boost energy, focus, while suppressing appetite. * At 200mg of DMHA per serving, nothing comes close. Not many stimulants can par up with banned ingredients, but when you combine the power of Eria Jarensis with DMHA, you have an unparalleled stimulant matrix, especially with the dosages presented in Kraken.

L-Norvaline blocks arginase – an enzyme that blocks the break down of arginine. That isn’t the only benefit, L-Norvaline enhances the nitric oxide pumps coupled with Agmantine Sulfate creating an unmatched pump.

Niacin opens up blood vessels, combined with other nitric oxide boosters already in Kraken; expect roadmap forearms and veins everywhere.

Vitamin B12 is included at 16,667% of the daily value for natural stim-free energy, while boosting and elevating the other stims in Kraken, te energy from B12 will keep you from a horrible high-stim crash, like with most other preworkouts.

Who's ready for kraken!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Niceeee ! Good looking profile there! Looking forward to giving this a go

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes!!!!! Please. This has been highly anticipated.

Will this cause other people's muscles to be jealous?

http://youtu.be/I5Zk2vUmjpk

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
profile looks good!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Samples? :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just tried it last week and all I can say is wow! Stim blend is amazing and pump is perfect :)

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just tried it last week and all I can say is wow! Stim blend is amazing and pump is perfect :)
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and all I can say is it hits every angle I could want!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and all I can say is it hits every angle I could want!
Glad to hear that , lately I've been seeing it more with the pres on AM that bring the full package and I love I was getting really freaking tired of having to take 2-3 different powders to get a decent preworkout mix. there was no "all of the above" option it was ether you wanted a stim, a pump, or just a light push. Can't wait to try this !

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad to hear that , lately I've been seeing it more with the pres on AM that bring the full package and I love I was getting really freaking tired of having to take 2-3 different powders to get a decent preworkout mix. there was no "all of the above" option it was ether you wanted a stim, a pump, or just a light push. Can't wait to try this !
This brings it ALL.

slapyou

Awards
So I know this is a tough question to ask a rep, but can anyone actually give an opinion on the taste?
I know everyone's taste is mainly subjective, but there's a pretty objective line between "decent" and "horrible."
I'm probably going to give Sour Gummy Bear a try, but Dust Extreme Sour Gummy Bear was ASS.
Please tell me this is at least decent.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I know this is a tough question to ask a rep, but can anyone actually give an opinion on the taste?
I know everyone's taste is mainly subjective, but there's a pretty objective line between "decent" and "horrible."
I'm probably going to give Sour Gummy Bear a try, but Dust Extreme Sour Gummy Bear was ASS.
Please tell me this is at least decent.
Honestly, taste is pretty damn phenomenal for a preworkout.

Sour gummy bear will taste as good as sour gummy bear can be in a preworkout, there will always be a relatively acrid after taste, but it's the best sour on the market in my opinion.

Sex on the Beach was my favorite, actually tastes like the drink.

Mike from PricePlow said it tasted great, almost "feminine" - his words - which implies a great taste. Check it out here: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/sparta-nutrition/kraken.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will any forum sponsor retailers will be carrying Kraken?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nutriverse nutraplanet @tgbsupplements Idontknowanytagsbuteveryonecarrythis!

Its 2am. Time to start because it's awesome o'clock.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So glad to see this finally out, think I may need to order some one I get some more over time in!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yates84

How long is the promo code good for? Gotta wait til payday to push the checkout button :(

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
yates84

How long is the promo code good for? Gotta wait til payday to push the checkout button :(
11/10 but we can work with you, so if you're not able to order within that frame just contact one of our reps or CS directly and we will honor it for you.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
11/10 but we can work with you, so if you're not able to order within that frame just contact one of our reps or CS directly and we will honor it for you.
That is really awesome. Thank you very much!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

How is that for customer service :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Those flavors... and that price

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit me up with some of this, curious to see if it works for me or not since WICKED didn't do jack for me.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Contest winners don't worry we have not forgotten about you! Anyone with questions on kraken feel free to pm any of the Sparta reps !

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Contest winners don't worry we have not forgotten about you! Anyone with questions on kraken feel free to pm any of the Sparta reps !
Idk if you remember but I was one of the winners as well! let me know when to send the info lmao

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Didn't it have DMAA in the promo profile or am I thinking of something else?
It did but we decide on a better , new and improved formula . The effects and taste on this will be nothing but amazing!

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Looks good

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I may have overlooked it but when will they ship out?