BPS: What are you made of?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attention AM members, its officially time for a BPS contest!! Please hold all applause until the end. BPS, Alpha1agreda and myself want to know what our friends on the boards are made of so were throwing together a little friendly competition......every week for the month of November!! Each week will be a little different, and yes, it will require video proof. Im sire by now your wondering "what will I win?", well, we say, what do you want? The winner of each weekly contest will have their choice of 1 supplement from the BPS website, including Androcrine,Sustain Alpha and the newly coveted Epidrone!!!! In return, you can log it, mini log it whatever you want, we just want you to spread the good word of BPS and its products.

So this week, I want to see your bench press! Lets get some video in here of you benching 135lbs for AMRAP!! Highest number wins. Im going to let this run until Midnight of next monday, and will announce the winner on Tuesday as well as the next weeks contest. So lets see it guys, lets see what your made of. In the meantime, you can go to our site and read up to figure out which great BPS product will fit your needs! While your there, check out the new shirts, and BPS stacks!! Good luck
https://bpsnutrition.net/

100 post count minimum
US Shipping address only(at this time)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhh this will be fun !!!! Get in here ladies and gentleman lets see what we're really made of !!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes "sire". :)

Smith machine for safety? We don't want anyone getting hurt hurling 135 for max reps. Eh?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yes "sire". :)

Smith machine for safety? We don't want anyone getting hurt hurling 135 for max reps. Eh?
If Titan is cool with it I'll accept it ! But must be 135 lol so if it's a 15lb bar we need a plate a 10 and a 5 on each side

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see people getting 40-50 up and down. Kind of puts me at the push-up (earth down) challenge. We will see mañana. Chest / Arms.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Titan is cool with it I'll accept it ! But must be 135 lol so if it's a 15lb bar we need a plate a 10 and a 5 on each side
Ok, I think we will accept the Smith machine, and Alphas correct, a 45,10 and 5 on each side! Im allowing it knowing that so many of our friends on AM workout at home and we want everyone to be eligible !! Also, You do not need to come all the way to chest, but arms MUST get to just past parallel to the floor! Fair enough? We dont want any blown shoulders!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweet!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
For motivation I think me and Titan should post ourselves up as well
If I'm not able to to however I will erase this post lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For motivation I think me and Titan should post ourselves up as well
If I'm not able to to however I will erase this post lmao
Really Alpha? Do you have a license to drive that bus you just threw me under? Ill try and get one up though, seems only fair. I can probably only get about 15 though. Lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea this sucks. I can probably get 20. I won't win. But I'm curious to see what everyone can do.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Great op for those who haven't used any of the BPS products and have some fun. Great promo guys

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea this sucks. I can probably get 20. I won't win. But I'm curious to see what everyone can do.
And your problem is? 20 is fine, just submit it. You never know who will submit, and that 20 may be all it takes! Put in brother, we want to see you push yourself, plus, this is a "friendly" competition!! I used to compete in the Firefighter Combat challenge, every year. I was golden for the county,but only mediocre for the state, i still did it just to push myself! No excuses brother, I want to see it

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Im in today is chest for me this will be a great warmup!! I have a smith i will be pressing on to clarify 45,10,5 on each side correct

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Really Alpha? Do you have a license to drive that bus you just threw me under? Ill try and get one up though, seems only fair. I can probably only get about 15 though. Lol
Lmao don't worry Titan I'm under the bus myself . I can go heavy all day but ask me to go for reps and my joints will say nope not happening lmao

Great op for those who haven't used any of the BPS products and have some fun. Great promo guys
Yes mr.Smith if that is your real name , since you like showing off on others threads I assume you will be putting up a video of 50+ lmao

20 is good man ! I bet you'll end up getting more just have a spotter there and be confident as balls!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao don't worry Titan I'm under the bus myself . I can go heavy all day but ask me to go for reps and my joints will say nope not happening lmao

Yes mr.Smith if that is your real name , since you like showing off on others threads I assume you will be putting up a video of 50+ lmao

20 is good man ! I bet you'll end up getting more just have a spotter there and be confident as balls!
Im thinking I can get 20-25, but I fully expect to be beaten double that!!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can get 20 probably but I sure as hell know that won't win lol.

I'm in for the other challenges tho, if there's one on running the fastest mile I got you with my 5:20

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Sounds like fun.. not big on taking videos myself in the gym. but for a chnace at free sups.... i might do it early Saturday when no one is really around! haven't tired to max out on 135 for reps for a long time.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can get 20 probably but I sure as hell know that won't win lol.
Dont think about it, just do it! And dont under estimate yourself either. Post whatever you can, there will be no negative judgement on you. And at that will let you know where you stand. And, you may get 25-30 and take the crown!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like fun.. not big on taking videos myself in the gym. but for a chnace at free sups.... i might do it early Saturday when no one is really around! haven't tired to max out on 135 for reps for a long time.
Looking forward to it

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
No problem! I didnt post it, but typically theres a 100 post minimum, and youre not to far away. Just work on that post count and get that video in!!!
Thanks wasn't aware of that..

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks wasn't aware of that..
No worries, but youre around 75 now, you can hit 100 in no time. But just because were such good guys at BPS, as long as your post count is at 100 by the end of this weeks challenge,we'll be good with it! Not hard to do at all my friend, just stay on this thread and make comments, post your video and start reading some of the past and current BPS logs to figure out which product you would choose of you win!! Good luck

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
No worries, but youre around 75 now, you can hit 100 in no time. But just because were such good guys at BPS, as long as your post count is at 100 by the end of this weeks challenge,we'll be good with it! Not hard to do at all my friend, just stay on this thread and make comments, post your video and start reading some of the past and current BPS logs to figure out which product you would choose of you win!! Good luck
Awesome bro... will do and thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You guys left out the winner has to wear a tutu to the gym. Is that not a part of *this competition?

:p

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You guys left out the winner has to wear a tutu to the gym. Is that not a part of *this competition?

FireTitan will send you something for that but I'm pretty sure it won't be bps related lmao

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

that must have been in the fine print.. !

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmao I'm out. I'd be in for only about 15 reps.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao. In all honesty I am looking forward to grabbing some BPS products this coming holiday. It's going in the stache. Wink no matter what.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is already an -(-epic) thread in the making!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
When does the video need to be submitted by to count .. this Saturday?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will also add this, If you post a video , and beat your own number before the cutoff date, you are allowed to submit the new video! We want everyone to better themselves

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Ill try to up my pansy 15 lol. If my shoulder doesn't kill me first.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I know you have it in you! And like I said, just get your arms parallel, thats all I will do because of my shoulder.
Ill do it on the smith I guess lol. I hate using the smith but oh well.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
By 11:59 PM on Monday, November 7. (Next Monday)
Got it thanks. will probably be using the smith as well. have a little shoulder issue too, so just to parallel is where ill bring it most likely .