DO You Have What It Takes To Pass The Test with CEL MTEST

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are looking for two members to show us if they have what it takes to use the newest and most innovative testbooster on the market.

Hardcore Natural Anabolic Testosterone Booster

M-Test is a ridiculously comprehensive natural testosterone support formulation that contains licensed,
patented ingredients at their full clinically studied dosages along with an All-Star cast of other
supporting ingredients and is designed to help support lean muscle, strength, power, endurance, libido,
& more.

M-Test Highlights:

– Provides Clinically Researched Testosterone Boosting Ingredients*
– Supplies Multiple Licensed, Patented Ingredients*
– Features an All-Star Cast of Ingredients at Effective Dosages*
– No Deceptive Proprietary Blends*
– Promotes Sex Drive & Libido*

M-Test Ingredient Common User Feedback Includes:

– Improved Lean Muscle & Strength*
– Enhanced Power & Endurance*
– Decreased Body-Fat*
– Increased Sex Drive & Libido*
– Improved Sense of Well-Being*

Multi-Faceted Approach to Testosterone Support:

Increasing testosterone seems like a pretty simple concept. Unfortunately, like most things in life, it is
much more complex than it may seem. See, the problem is that it is possible to increase testosterone
but still have limiting factors to how much or if the body can use any of these increased testosterone
levels.

This is why M-Test incorporates a Multi-Faceted Approach to Testosterone Support. M-Test
contains a precise combination of active ingredients and is designed to help support increases in
testosterone through multiple pathways. These include:

– Increases in Total Testosterone Levels*
– Increases in Free Testosterone Levels*
– Increases in Luteinizing Hormone (LH)*
– Reduction in Cortisol Levels*
– Decreases in Estrogen Levels*

What this means:

By approaching the complexity of increasing testosterone levels through different pathways, the
ingredients in M-Test provide a more comprehensive and total approach to testosterone boosting.
M-Test: Unique for what it IS and what it is NOT
M-Test is unique for what it is and also for what it is NOT. M-Test is NOT some kitchen sink test booster
that contains inferior dosages of cool sounding ingredient names or that relies on hype marketing but
comes up short on what really matters, RESULTS!
Instead, M-Test uses precise dosages of active ingredients as part of a multi-faceted approach to
testosterone support with the goal of providing you with the most comprehensive natural testosterone
support formula available.

Who Can Use M-Test?

M-Test is an extremely versatile product that can be used for many different reasons and at a variety of
different times. M-Test can be used as part of a natural testosterone boosting regimen, by individuals
looking to improve their libido and sex drive, for on cycle &/or post cycle therapy (PCT),
M-Test was designed with one goal in mind:

To be the strongest Natural Testosterone Booster available.

Let’s examine M-Tests All-Star cast of ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Fadogia Agrestis PE 1200mg
Divana-Plex 1200mg
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract 695mg
Eurycoma Longfolia 500mg
Boron Citrate 200mg
Mucuna Pruriens SE 100mg

Fadogia Agrestis PE:

Fadogia Agrestis is an herb that is indigenous to Africa that has been used for centuries as a male
aphrodisiac and has been shown in rodent studies to potently increase testosterone and boost libido [1].
Unlike other aphrodisiacs, Fadogia Agrestis has also demonstrated an ability to increase ejaculation
latency; potentially allowing men to last longer in bed [1].
Several studies have implicated the Saponin content of Fadogia in enhancing testosterone and
aphrodisiac properties through the increase of luteinizing hormone (LH) within the body. Under normal
conditions LH is released in order to maintain testosterone within a given range, however as LH is
increased, this allows the stimulation of increased testosterone production [1, 2].

Urtica Dioica:

Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) is an herb that may help increase free testosterone levels while also
helping to reduce dihydrotestosterone (DHT) [3].

Urtica Dioica & Free Testosterone:

Urtica Dioica contains lignans that have the ability to bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and
inhibit its binding to its specific receptor [3, 4]. This allows for more free testosterone to circulate in the
blood. This is important because it is free testosterone that is responsible for most of the beneficial
effects that people associate with testosterone. Bound testosterone is not available to the cell receptor
tes and does not participate in the muscular development and libido effects [5, 6].
An interesting note: As males age, falling testosterone levels can lead to decreased libido, weight gain,
muscle loss, and other negative effects. As testosterone levels drop, SBHG levels begin to rise and may
increase by as much as 40% [7].

Urtica Dioica & DHT:

Urtica Dioica has been shown by researchers to be beneficial for prostate health [8].
Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a metabolite of testosterone, can stimulate prostate growth which can lead
to a variety of negative issues including prostate problems and hair loss [8]. Urtica Dioica contains
components that may inhibit the binding of DHT to various sites around the prostate membrane thereby
helping prevent benign prostatic hyperplasia [7]. Also, Urtica Dioica may help inhibit an enzyme known
as 5-alpha reductase. This enzyme is responsible for conversion of testosterone into
dihydrotestosterone (DHT) [5, 8].

KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract:

KSM-66® is a high quality Ashwagandha extract produced by Ixoreal that was in development for over 14
years. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen herb that is commonly associated with helping with anxiety [9]. In
the case of KSM-66®, it has also been shown to improve semen quality by increasing serum levels of
testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
[10, 11].

In addition to helping optimize important anabolic hormones, Ashwagandha helps reduce levels of
cortisol in the body. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone in the body and chronically elevated levels of it can
suppress testosterone production and inhibit anabolism [12, 13].

Eurycoma Longifolia (Tongkat Ali):

Eurycoma Longifolia is also known as Tongkat Ali and Long Jack. It is a Southeast Asian botanical that has
traditionally been used to promote natural testosterone production and help promote libido, enhanced
energy levels, endurance, stamina, and more [14, 15, 16].
Tongkat Ali exerts much of its aphrodisiac properties through its glycoprotein and eurypeptide content,
and its testosterone enhancement capability through its ability to increase luteinizing hormone and
increase the rate in which free testosterone is unbound from its binding hormone, sex hormone binding
globulin (SHBG) [14, 15].

In addition to this, several human trials have demonstrated Tongkat Ali’s ability to increase lean mass in
both young and middle aged males whilst also improving their stress hormone profile (decreasing
cortisol, and other subjective markers of stress) which helps augment an overall anabolic environment
and improve quality of life [14, 15, 16].

PrimaVie® Shilajit Extract:

PrimaVie® is a clinically proven and highly quality Purified Shilajit from the Himalayas that has been
shown in studies to significantly increase free and total testosterone levels, as well as improve physical
performance and reduce fatigue [17, 18]. In one human trial, Shilajit was able to markedly enhance the
extracellular matrix gene expression responsible for skeletal muscle adaptation, making it one of the
only ingredients to augment the effect of exercise in this manner [18].

In another study involving 60 infertile men, Shilajit supplementation was able to improve sperm count
by over 60%, improve sperm motility by nearly 40%, and increase levels of testosterone by 23.5%
through a reduction in circulating free radicals [16]. To further back this up, another study involving 75
males demonstrated a 20% increase in total testosterone and a 19% increase in free testosterone [17].

Boron Citrate:

Boron is a trace mineral that has scientific evidence supporting its use for increasing testosterone and
free testosterone levels. It also has scientific evidence supporting its ability to decrease estrogen levels
[19].

A scientific study on eight healthy male volunteers showed that subjects supplementing with 10 mg. of
boron significantly increase free (active) testosterone levels and decreased estrogenic activity as
measured by a significant decrease in estradiol after only seven days. These results showed a 28%
increase in free testosterone and a 39% decrease in free estrogen levels [20]
Another study that was conducted to look at how boron supplementation impacts serum vitamin D
levels also measured free testosterone levels. After 2 months of giving 13 male subjects 6 mg. of boron
daily, researchers observed that free testosterone levels had increased by an average of 29.5%. This
number is consistent with the results of the study mentioned above [20, 21].

In addition to its testosterone boosting benefits, boron has also been researched &/or commonly used
for inflammation, bone maintenance, cognition and learning benefits, and osteoporosis [19, 20, 21].

Mucuna Pruriens:

Mucuna Pruriens is an adaptogenic herb that may help increase LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which can
lead to increases in testosterone production and release. It may also help elevate levels of growth
hormone (GH) in the body and lower prolactin levels by increasing dopamine neurotransmitter
synthesis.

Rules:
-Must have a USA shipping address
-Must have a positive reputation on the forum
-Solid post history
-3-4 updates per week

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to test this stuff out. Looks good AF. I meet all requirements and will post everyday if needed

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Looks good might have to add this to upcoming pct

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks great for a 41 year old man like me. Great looking product!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like an awesome product to log! Those will be two lucky members!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Definitely throwing my name in the hat. I meet all requirements PLUS I am genuinely excited about the product

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ran a test booster a while back and had good results. Would love to try this out.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd love to take a shot at logging this. Have taken many natty boosters and always looking for a new option in this field. Just coming off a really nice weight loss so interested to see how this would work with upping strength while continuing to slowly shed the lbs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cant wait to see these logs get going... def will have a huge impact in pct, but I wanna see how it runs solo as well for sure. could become a regular in the natty rotation

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see these logs get going... def will have a huge impact in pct, but I wanna see how it runs solo as well for sure. could become a regular in the natty rotation
Absolutely. At my advanced age, I need all the help I can get ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id like to try this, I meet all requirements.

I'm probably the youngest in here but I haven't done anything hormonal in a year. My test is at a weak 530 for being 21 and I'd like to step my game up for the girlfriend mainly. Lol hopefully it could help with overall tiredness throughout the day as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is the divana-plex standardized to a %?
The label lists what it contains :)

Profile.jpg

More of a wide spectrum than for any one particular active, which is ideal :D

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw my hat it, I have never logged on this forum though.

willyb87

Awards
Im halfway into a PCT right now, but that is a solid looking profile. In for the logs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to log this.

Exceed all requirements

Only using staples, legit basics.

Last time I used fadogia solo I responded VERY well. So with a comprehensive formula it should bode well!

Best of luck gents

Edit: also, if my first month goes well I will buy another bottle to get 60 days of product to continue aiding me in my bulk!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great interest so far from worthy members!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice opportunity here ..greta apps

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really looking forward to taking 3,4 divanil again and getting off bulk Tongkat Ali. Stuff tastes HORRIBLE.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have scanned over it but, when will the participants be chosen?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Give it around a week.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think this might be a job for my boy thebigt. ;)

Solid formula guys, can't wait to try it :biggthumpup:

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Solid solid formula. For those of y'all wanting to snag a bottle, I did see it for $27 which is just an incredible deal.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am trying very hard to convince the wife to let me grab a couple of bottles LOL

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Solid solid formula. For those of y'all wanting to snag a bottle, I did see it for $27 which is just an incredible deal.
29$ at nutraplanet and if you type "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment section we hook up fellow members with swag , samples and sometimes full size products based off order size

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
29$ at nutraplanet and if you type "ANABOLIC MINDS" in the comment section we hook up fellow members with swag , samples and sometimes full size products based off order size
Oh my.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What if it went by those who liked other people's comments.

:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RULES:
-Must have a USA shipping address-YES, INDIANA
-Must have a positive reputation on the forum-I HAVE QUITE A FEW REP POINTS IF THAT COUNTS
-Solid post history-I ALSO HAVE QUITE A FEW POSTS---BUT WHOSE COUNTING
-3-4 updates per week-FREQUENT POSTER AS MY PST COUNT WOULD INDICATE

regardless of if I am picked to log M-TEST I will be trying this...great formula!!!

fadogia rocks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think this might be a job for my boy thebigt. ;)

Solid formula guys, can't wait to try it :biggthumpup:
thanks, vujade...just saw this!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WHO HAS THE CAHUNAS ??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
RULES:
-Must have a USA shipping address-YES, INDIANA
-Must have a positive reputation on the forum-I HAVE QUITE A FEW REP POINTS IF THAT COUNTS
-Solid post history-I ALSO HAVE QUITE A FEW POSTS---BUT WHOSE COUNTING
-3-4 updates per week-FREQUENT POSTER AS MY PST COUNT WOULD INDICATE

regardless of if I am picked to log M-TEST I will be trying this...great formula!!!

fadogia rocks!!!
Oooohhhh sorry man, 40,000 posts or over only :p

:D