VOTE with CHAOS AND PAIN!!!new releases

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Who's the greatest? Most bad ass supplement company ever? We are and we know it! WOO!
BUT ...without you, we are nothing and we want to hear from YOU! Go over to What would YOU like CHAOS AND PAIN to... - Straw Poll and cast your vote now on what you would like to see from us next and be a part of the greatness!"

Quote straight from our facebook. We NEED your help to decide what to release next so we created a poll we can share on AM as well as our other social medias. Please let us know if there is anything else YOU, our community, want to see from us that is not on that list. Also be on the lookout for a giveaway we will be running THIS weekend right here on AM!

As always, make sure to follow us on facebook for the latest info on future releases

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Voted for the Greens Formula. This is something a lot of companies do not make and is overlooked by many.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Voted for the Greens Formula. This is something a lot of companies do not make and is overlooked by many.
Agreed. Although it should be noted we are working on all of the products. We just need to know where to start. We are working on becoming a 1 stop supp shop.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Voted on carb product
Dead last lol
lmao-

i voted for greens and saw the votes for carb after- dont look good for the 3 of you lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
voted greenns

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I voted for nutrient partitioner. I have plenty of controlled labs greens because it goes on sale so cheap.

Weight gainer, carb, and creatine are pretty well covered at this point.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wayne is shooting me some teaser labels

Jgood53

Awards
I placed a vote. Sadly I've never tried any of the Chaos and Pain products. I haven't really had the money to order anything and there really isn't any reviews out there comparing.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I placed a vote. Sadly I've never tried any of the Chaos and Pain products. I haven't really had the money to order anything and there really isn't any reviews out there comparing.
i felt the same way about some other products as well. i have my brands that I use and not that i don't like the others, i just never looked into others. But with the ever changing sup industry, i am starting to pull the blinders back and look at other companies to give them a shot.

in the end, it comes down to either you like it or you don't, not what the internet says.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i felt the same way about some other products as well. i have my brands that I use and not that i don't like the others, i just never looked into others. But with the ever changing sup industry, i am starting to pull the blinders back and look at other companies to give them a shot.

in the end, it comes down to either you like it or you don't, not what the internet says.
I got the okay to do a giveaway so incoming for this weekend!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Greens formula. Voted.

Jgood53

Awards
Still coming back looking for the giveaway every couple days anticipation is high

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's technically almost the weekend... :D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards