Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to our Orange Cornucopia Promo

Wonder-46-Cornucopia-Static-Image.jpg

In honor of the Autumn season, we at Controlled Labs want to see your festive Fall inspired arrangements. The cornucopia horn itself is not a requirement (but points for those who can include one). Simply post a photo of an arrangement you made commemorating the season and also include any product from our Orange line in the display! Multiple entries are allowed per person

halloween-cornucopia-pumpkin-ghost-witch-hay-basket-holiday-holidays-1920x1200-wallpaper11012.jpg

PRIZES!!! Three winners will receive our exclusive Orange Stack (Orange HealthIQ, Orange Triad, and Orange OxiMega Fish Oil)

Requirements:
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. Must have over 50 posts
3. No September 2016 join dates
4. Products are not for resale
5. USA shipping address
6. Must not have any medical issue and not taking any medical or recreational drugs
7. One entry per person

Promo will run through the end of this week.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
halloweeney_.jpg

"The cornucopia (from Latin cornu copiae) or horn of plenty is a symbol of abundance and nourishment, commonly a large horn-shaped container overflowing with produce, flowers or nuts."

The conch shell is the same one I found while fishing for shells in the bay here, 35 years ago. I think it presents the perfect metaphor for the cornucopia, as it was once the home to a great conch. (It was delicious by the way). To me it represents a tie to family and the love we share that gives us more than nourishment, it gives us sustenance for our hearts.

The candle with two flames represents my wife and I. We are a new life together as we formed a new family unto ourselves. The light at the center of the family that shares ours with others, and the flowers to the right represent a flourish of friendship; generosity and kindness.

Good luck to all the entries!
Happy Halloween. :D

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait. I don't have any CL orange products. But my outside Decor is orange. Does that count?

Here's mine anyways

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Great promo. This would be perfect for added cycle support. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.. I thought this was a new product!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great promo. This would be perfect for added cycle support. I'll have to take a pic tomorrow.
I know right! Good luck ma man. I was thinking the same thing. Always need those supports. Wait a sec. :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second Entry.

justhere4comm_contest.jpg

Luckily I had a few samples left to reshoot my display, and what an amazingly ghoulish stack!!!~!

Notice product placement. :)

muskate

muskate

Awards
I am sure my entry will be a little bit different then most peoples.

Every year my church decorates our alter in the spirit of thanksgiving. This is what our altar looks like so far. Each week the decorations get more and more elaborate.

All the food is donated to the food bank afterwards.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I am sure my entry will be a little bit different then most peoples.

Every year my church decorates our alter in the spirit of thanksgiving. This is what our altar looks like so far. Each week the decorations get more and more elaborate.

All the food is donated to the food bank afterwards.
I'm not sure if yours should be a winner or cheating lol. Either way that's awesome.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no sept join dates :super sad:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great promo idea here!

I'll try to get a photo for this too once our Jack-O-Lanterns are made up

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL always coming through with the killer promos

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really excited at this promo! Solid. Fistbumps.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow night deadline!! Still plenty of time to get your apps in.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is a pumpkin my lil girl made (3 years old) and it's my favorite as she made it all by her self. Seeing her smile while putting it together and carrying it home is enough to make you realize what's really important in life

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This is a pumpkin my lil girl made (3 years old) and it's my favorite as she made it all by her self. Seeing her smile while putting it together and carrying it home is enough to make you realize what's really important in life
Nice! Got me right in the heartstrings. When you're making crafts at that age, liberal application of googley eyes is one of the best things life has to offer.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1477357084.087308.jpg
does his count for anything lmao I don't have any arrangements lol just moved into a new place

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome to our Orange Cornucopia Promo

In honor of the Autumn season, we at Controlled Labs want to see your festive Fall inspired arrangements. The cornucopia horn itself is not a requirement (but points for those who can include one). Simply post a photo of an arrangement you made commemorating the season and also include any product from our Orange line in the display! Multiple entries are allowed per person

I think most people are missing the bold ^^ Including a CL product in the display / setup.
Correct me if I am wrong reps.​

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Got me right in the heartstrings. When you're making crafts at that age, liberal application of googley eyes is one of the best things life has to offer.
Those are just the ones that stuck, lol. So many googley eyes!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you happen to have anything from our Orange line then yes, please add it to the photo because we would love to see it. I apologize for any lack of clarification on that. I understand that all people may not have anything from that line but this might be a way for them to get that addition to their stack :)

I'll let it go until Midnight PST and in the morning we will announce winners!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just ran out of triad last week! Shoulda saved the bottle in retrospect, lol.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I actually just ran out of triad last week! Shoulda saved the bottle in retrospect, lol.
Ran out? Make sure you buy a year supply on black friday/cyber monday. The deals are good
I always got 6-7 bottles in stash!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran out? Make sure you buy a year supply on black friday/cyber monday. The deals are good
I actually saw you post something about that before and definitely made me want to go that route!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This man here knows his way around OT!!! Most impressive stack I've ever seen of it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is the way to do it - best time of the year for anything you wanna stock up on. And fishoil and multi/joints are staples for me.

muskate

muskate

Awards
mod edit: read the rules.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I do the same thing and make a HUGE $500+ order every cyber monday. The products have a shelf life of 2-3 years so you don't have to worry about stocking up.
NutraPlanet, and many other select vendors who pay to be advertised here are the preferred places to buy products.
Not to mention if you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section with nutra planet orders they sent tons of free samples and free products to give back to the members here.

muskate

muskate

Awards
NutraPlanet, and many other select vendors who pay to be advertised here are the preferred places to buy products.
Not to mention if you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section with nutra planet orders they sent tons of free samples and free products to give back to the members here.
I order from nutraplanet regularly but have never put anabolic minds in the comments section before. Thanks for the tip!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I order from nutraplanet regularly but have never put anabolic minds in the comments section before. Thanks for the tip!
If you ever venture into the "supplement store section" I have a few threads stating that and ournup to date deals

We will be having Killer CL deals for Black Friday and cyber Monday which will be unmatched

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you ever venture into the "supplement store section" I have a few threads stating that and ournup to date deals

We will be having Killer CL deals for Black Friday and cyber Monday which will be unmatched
Time to start hoarding away money. Do you think my wife will notice the electricity bill wasn't paid?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to put some orange products in my stash. "Wink wink"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd love to put some orange products in my stash. "Wink wink"
Got to include in the pic to win
Best part of buying CL Stuff, save the labels and they give you free products in return
Just traded in 30 labels myself and got a 90 serving Purple Wraath, 45 Serving Purple Wraath, and a 50 Serving White Rapids + a gym bag.
Can't beat it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got to include in the pic to win
Best part of buying CL Stuff, save the labels and they give you free products in return
Just traded in 30 labels myself and got a 90 serving Purple Wraath, 45 Serving Purple Wraath, and a 50 Serving White Rapids + a gym bag.
Can't beat it
Anyone who uses our Oximega and OT, this is a no-brainer. Every year is 20 labels alone between the 2 - if you enjoy some Green Mag, White Flood etc as well you'll be likely cashing in on these freebies probably every 12-18 months.