***-Gaspari Weekly Promo-*** Sixth week, GIH!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Gaspari’s 6th Weekly Promo

This week, two tubs of Carnipure are going out to some lucky winners!

Legendary bodybuilder Rich Gaspari held himself to a higher standard when it came to training and conditioning intensity. He knew from a young age that to go where other men have never gone, you must do what other men aren't willing to do. The same philosophy applies to this day at Gaspari Nutrition. For this reason, Rich didn't want to release another poor tasting liquid carnitine product with low servings. Instead, he's providing you a low cost alternative for carnitine tartrate that utilizes the latest natural sweetener and flavor technology to support outstanding fat loss and recovery.* If you're looking for an effective carnitine product, Gaspari's Carnipure powder is the perfect solution for you.*

Must be US resident, have over 100 post, as well as post a review thread/log, updated weekly (at the very least) and post a final review.

What I expect from you…

We see so many motivational quotes and phrases posted all around social media. You see them all the time on athletes' Facebooks, Twitter accounts, Instagram profiles, etc. I think this is great, and it's important to read words of encouragement to maybe kickstart the motivation that you need to get something done. But I think it's important to share with others what goals you have in order to reach them. Support systems are always a good way to build up motivation.

Simple and straight to the point - tell me what your goals are, and how you plan on reaching them. They can be short or long-term.. let's go!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My goal is to get back down to 12%
" if you want it bad enough you will find a way to do it "
Right now I'm running a personal log and doing whatever I can to achieve it

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be the type of person that when your feet hit the floor in the mornin' the devil say's, "aww ****.. they're up"

one of my favs! In to support my main man, MOO!!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to get back down to 12%
" if you want it bad enough you will find a way to do it "
Right now I'm running a personal log and doing whatever I can to achieve it
Logs definitely help with your goals, they hold you accountable. Get it!!

Be the type of person that when your feet hit the floor in the mornin' the devil say's, "aww ****.. they're up"

one of my favs! In to support my main man, MOO!!!
Love that quote. And love my bro Doug!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"It's not wether you get knocked down. It's if you get back up."
-Vince Lombardi

I've been knocked down quite a few times and always managed to get back on my feet.
This time I hurt my back (1 1/2 years ago). Gained 60 more pounds and decided after 5 months of therapy it was time I took this to the mats.

Short Term Goal
After a year I got down to 217 and then began my journey towards sub 15% BF.
I have a current log and my most recent weight puts me at 208. (Low of 205.5) but I'm gaining muscle! and losing fat.

Long Term
I will see 12% BF by January and sub 12% by February

March if goals are achieved for body comp, I will start a bulk cycle. (Not sure what this will entail yet.)
I love the fitness industry, and used to be a personal trainer years ago. It's back in my blood, and it is
my hope to re-enter the industry. Potentially as a rep, or in some kind of sales / support role for a great
company.

OCT PCT then into a Cut (6 week fat loss challenge)
arrow.jpg

PS: I'm almost out of my L-Carnitine, which is an all around amazing supplement!

L-CARNITINE
https://examine.com/supplements/l-carnitine/

Last edited:
danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
^ Very good entry right there and realistic goals that will push you. And a bonus since you need a L-carnitine supp

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My favorite motivational quote by far!

"Before I do anything I ask myself "Would an idiot do that?" And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing" - Dwight Schrute (The Office)

My current goals are to get a nice recomp since I'm just getting back in the gym after surgery. I fast in the morning to late afternoon, then try and get all my food in around my workouts so the carnitine would definitely help during the first part of the day I think. I don't have any set weight or body fat, I would just like to get some size back and stay the same body fat if not drop a bit.

Another current goal is to make it through this semester with decent grades.

A long term goal is to graduate with a good GPA, get hired on with a good company and work my way up as fast as possible. I have no long term fitness goals other than stay healthy and get bigger, stronger, and more athletic overall.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
My favorite motivational quote by far!

"Before I do anything I ask myself "Would an idiot do that?" And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing" - Dwight Schrute (The Office)

My current goals are to get a nice recomp since I'm just getting back in the gym after surgery. I fast in the morning to late afternoon, then try and get all my food in around my workouts so the carnitine would definitely help during the first part of the day I think. I don't have any set weight or body fat, I would just like to get some size back and stay the same body fat if not drop a bit.

Another current goal is to make it through this semester with decent grades.

A long term goal is to graduate with a good GPA, get hired on with a good company and work my way up as fast as possible. I have no long term fitness goals other than stay healthy and get bigger, stronger, and more athletic overall.
lol love the Dwight quote, The Office is a great show. Great goals both in the gym and in the academic/career field. Good luck and awesome entry!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol love the Dwight quote, The Office is a great show. Great goals both in the gym and in the academic/career field. Good luck and awesome entry!
It's definitely in my top 3 for favorite shows lol and thanks I appreciate it!

willyb87

Awards
Not an entry but, "Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't:=Jerry Rice or Winners Never Quit, and Quitters never Win.... A couple quotes that were pushed into my brain from a very young age, my goal is to be sitting somewhere close to 10%bf this time next year at 225lbs. Coming back from injuries has been tough this year but ive never been more focused and dedicated than I am now.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not an entry but, "Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't:=Jerry Rice or Winners Never Quit, and Quitters never Win.... A couple quotes that were pushed into my brain from a very young age, my goal is to be sitting somewhere close to 10%bf this time next year at 225lbs. Coming back from injuries has been tough this year but ive never been more focused and dedicated than I am now.
Winners never quit... that quote was from Vince Lombardi. It's another favorite of mine too.

Jerry Rice! What hands. That man was a winner!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“Time passes unhindered. When we make mistakes, we cannot turn the clock back and try again. All we can do is use the present well.” – Dalai Lama

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent promo Moo. Carnipure is definitely one of my Top 3 products from Gaspari (I know, kind of sounds crazy) but I use it every single day. Hoping some people get a chance to try this out and enjoy it as much as I do.

Best of luck everyone!

-Spaz

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this one is more directed to my line of work, but it holds true. When I was a fresh out of school rookie I would run around and be all excited about a good fire. By the time Ingot to the fire itself I was about worn out. Now, Im the one laughing at the young guys screaming and hollering. I tell them to get in my pocket and Ill take care of them. This plays well in the gym too if you think about it. My goals... to be in better shape when Im 40 than I was when I was 25. Im well on my way now, and with the support I get on AM, I KNOW ill get there!! My motivation helps motivate my 15 year old son.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well this one is more directed to my line of work, but it holds true. When I was a fresh out of school rookie I would run around and be all excited about a good fire. By the time Ingot to the fire itself I was about worn out. Now, Im the one laughing at the young guys screaming and hollering. I tell them to get in my pocket and Ill take care of them. This plays well in the gym too if you think about it. My goals... to be in better shape when Im 40 than I was when I was 25. Im well on my way now, and with the support I get on AM, I KNOW ill get there!! My motivation helps motivate my 15 year old son.
^ This man. Right here. ^

Yes ma man. Yes you are on your way!!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Excellent promo Moo. Carnipure is definitely one of my Top 3 products from Gaspari (I know, kind of sounds crazy) but I use it every single day. Hoping some people get a chance to try this out and enjoy it as much as I do.

Best of luck everyone!

-Spaz
Thanks, Spaz! I also think that Carnipure is underrated. Patented form of L-Carnitine Tartrate.. it's legit.

Loving the responses in here and I'm seeing some familiar faces which is great. Some good quotes being shared.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My goals flip flop every other day. But I think I'm settling on a long term lifting goal. I want to compete. Just once in my life. I want to be able to say that was me up on that stage looking awesome. I'll never be able to lift the heavy weight I had in my future before I broke my hand. But I can still put on clean size and melt the fat. That's my goal.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
My goals flip flop every other day. But I think I'm settling on a long term lifting goal. I want to compete. Just once in my life. I want to be able to say that was me up on that stage looking awesome. I'll never be able to lift the heavy weight I had in my future before I broke my hand. But I can still put on clean size and melt the fat. That's my goal.
Absolutely. A good goal to have. Get up there and compete!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My last BB comp was many years ago and both my kids have been recently pressuring me to step back on stage for them. 2017 will be my return. I keep myself fairly lean, lift regularly and diet is "decent". Currently evaluating the best show to do, BB, Physique or perhaps classic and putting together a game plan to get me there.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
My last BB comp was many years ago and both my kids have been recently pressuring me to step back on stage for them. 2017 will be my return. I keep myself fairly lean, lift regularly and diet is "decent". Currently evaluating the best show to do, BB, Physique or perhaps classic and putting together a game plan to get me there.
There you go. It's all about the gameplan and figuring out the best way to reach the endpoint.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Goals hmm so many but man I'm tired of being fat and out of shape beginning of next month il be starting to recomp/cut and get back to a good weight so I can go back to the rugby field was once a beast with scholorahip offers now I can't even jog lol hoping losing weight will help the knee that and when I go to to wisp when I'm at the pool I don't wanna be the typical father of two lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goals hmm so many but man I'm tired of being fat and out of shape beginning of next month il be starting to recomp/cut and get back to a good weight so I can go back to the rugby field was once a beast with scholorahip offers now I can't even jog lol hoping losing weight will help the knee that and when I go to to wisp when I'm at the pool I don't wanna be the typical father of two lol
^^Good feller right here!^^

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaspari has been killing it with the promos lately. Keep it up. I've been using plenty of Gaspari products and I'm loving them so far.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gaspari has been killing it with the promos lately. Keep it up. I've been using plenty of Gaspari products and I'm loving them so far.
Seriously.. we need to start doing this with IFN!!haha

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tfw doing 5:30 am cardio
Goals are always in sight

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tfw doing 5:30 am cardio
Goals are always in sight
and then we set new goals... the game is never over! early AM cardio helps me feel alive and alert the rest of the day! Have a great morning!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys, honestly.

We have been working/pushing hard to keep offer promo's for you guys to give the new products in the Gaspari line a try (and some of the old classic one's as well) and so far the response has been great. PlasmaJet and Halodrol dropping (along with Precision Protein and the new Superpump 250) have helped as well because everyone is trying their best to get their hands on those. It's definitely an exciting time!

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Well said, Spaz. Most definitely an exciting time for Gaspari. So many new products coming out that are drawing the support and interest of OG Gaspari fans, plus new additions like SP250 w/ DMAA giving the new breed of stim junkies a treat. And I like what you said about goals, Doug.. always new ones popping up.

Keep up the awesome entries in here! Still have a few days till the opportunity is gone.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a few more days everyone, so get your entries in.

Moo will pick winners on Monday :)

-Spaz

Jgood53

Awards
My goal is to get back under 300 pounds. After graduating college and not being able to find a job, I spent 3 years looking, I balloned up to over 400lbs. I want to get back down to 280. Lifting and trying to watch what I eat has gotten me down into the 380s. After getting sick a few months ago and being on a bunch of antibiotics I was unable to get into the gym because i felt like I was going to die due to the heat. I've been frantically searching for the motivation to get back into the routine I was in. Long term : lose weight Short term : find the savage side.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to get back under 300 pounds. After graduating college and not being able to find a job, I spent 3 years looking, I balloned up to over 400lbs. I want to get back down to 280. Lifting and trying to watch what I eat has gotten me down into the 380s. After getting sick a few months ago and being on a bunch of antibiotics I was unable to get into the gym because i felt like I was going to die due to the heat. I've been frantically searching for the motivation to get back into the routine I was in. Long term : lose weight Short term : find the savage side.
Love it! You'll get there brother, you have already made some solid progress thus far.

Oh and try getting that post count up. ;)

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And I'll have a new promo up Monday as well

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Your winners for week 6..

justhere4comm
rascal14

Congrats to you two! Please send me over your shipping info and flavor choice (Watermelon or Pineapple) ASAP.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

justhere4comm
rascal14

Congrats to you two! Please send me over your shipping info and flavor choice (Watermelon or Pineapple) ASAP.
Congrats justhere4comm, but danielmoo whos the second logger? You said congrats to you two and named 1. You could always send it my way. Hint hint

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Congrats justhere4comm, but danielmoo whos the second logger? You said congrats to you two and named 1. You could always send it my way. Hint hint
It's me but they don't want to make it public cuz i win all the time lmao

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

justhere4comm
rascal14

congrats guys!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Trying to pull a fast one on me, huh?? lol

Do it to it!
Definitely think you're tryna get a fast one on us haha, only one name but congratulating two people hmmm definitely smells fishy lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

justhere4comm
rascal14

Awesome ? I'm excited to try my first Gaspari product! Thanks guys!