booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fellow Spartans: In honor of this year's Stack3d Fall Pro, save 35% off all products and stacks!

Use Code: STACK3D at SpartaNutrition.com

1.png

2.jpg

willyb87

Awards
when is that kraken pwo going to be available?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
when is that kraken pwo going to be available?
It will be on the site for pre-sale this week, along with the v2's of the original lineup (mass/hard/cerberus/lean).

Kraken hit production the other day after some delays getting all the certs and testing lined up. Hoping to be shipping in another week or two depending on the mfg and their delivery.

willyb87

Awards
It will be on the site for pre-sale this week, along with the v2's of the original lineup (mass/hard/cerberus/lean).

Kraken hit production the other day after some delays getting all the certs and testing lined up. Hoping to be shipping in another week or two depending on the mfg and their delivery.
sweet that flavor really caught my eye

willyb87

Awards
The one in the main sale pic, sour gummy bears

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub. I'll be back. Kraken looks interesting.
A closer look at the label maybe?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sub. I'll be back. Kraken looks interesting.
A closer look at the label maybe?
Here's the full profile:

Citruline Malate 4g
Beta Alanine 2.75g
Betaine TMG 1.5g
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 600mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 400mg
Huperzine A 150mcg
Noopept 25mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1g
DMAE 750mg
Higenamine 75mg
1,3 DMAA 75mg
Creatine HCL 2g
Synephrine HCL 75mg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm. I'm. Veklempt.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
Enjoyed AndroMax(girlfriend loved the lack of any refractory period), but that pre-workout label looks really good...

Gotta get my hands on Cerberus eventually along with that

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Enjoyed AndroMax(girlfriend loved the lack of any refractory period), but that pre-workout label looks really good...

Gotta get my hands on Cerberus eventually along with that
Cerberus v2 will be even better with the new upgraded tetrasorb

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So in other words, you are currently Kraken-lackin ? Dang man. Dang.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup. Got me all excited for kraken and can't buy yet.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's the full profile:

Citruline Malate 4g
Beta Alanine 2.75g
Betaine TMG 1.5g
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 600mg
Caffeine Anhydrous 400mg
Huperzine A 150mcg
Noopept 25mg
Agmatine Sulfate 1g
DMAE 750mg
Higenamine 75mg
1,3 DMAA 75mg
Creatine HCL 2g
Synephrine HCL 75mg
Looked great until I saw 400 mgs of caff....daaammn....certainly not for the weak at heart.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not 400 mg. Not all at once. Not this guy. 200 at once is my limit.

Otherwise that's a nice profile.
Would dive into the non stim version.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
400 is huge with other stims. I have used Amped Ferox just start at 3/4 scoop and work my way up!

Atl7391

Awards
When will the Kraken be up in the site? And the new versions of the original line? Also will y'all ever start selling clothing?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When will the Kraken be up in the site? And the new versions of the original line? Also will y'all ever start selling clothing?
Ugh literally just waiting for the labels to come through... our label guy had a baby so its delayed things. Could be any minute now, but shouldnt be longer than another week or so (unless we run into some other unforeseen issues). Clothing items are in production as well... not sure exactly how long or the eta on these though

Atl7391

Awards
What will be updates to the original line? I ran the Cerberus for 8 weeks. Want to run Hard and Mass together next cycle. Would you recommend I run it for 12 weeks??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What will be updates to the original line? I ran the Cerberus for 8 weeks. Want to run Hard and Mass together next cycle. Would you recommend I run it for 12 weeks??
You certainly could... thats a beast of a cycle tho so make sure you've got supports and pct lined up ha

OG's are getting the tetrasorb enhancement added to them to improve absorption so they'll be even stronger than before.

Atl7391

Awards
Can't wait! Is the Kraken similar to Black Stones Dust Extreme?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I just tried super pump and was not super impressed, a notch bellow dust extreme, can't wait for Kraken

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Ugh literally just waiting for the labels to come through... our label guy had a baby so its delayed things. Could be any minute now, but shouldnt be longer than another week or so (unless we run into some other unforeseen issues). Clothing items are in production as well... not sure exactly how long or the eta on these though
Is this sale ever happening?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is this sale ever happening?
Everything is still going through manufacturing... we got some pics of it the other day so it wont be long. Had to jump through some hoops and get everyting straight before we were able to ensure the quality and legality of everything.

Sale will be bigger than this one was tho (and soon!).

Trust me, we're as annoyed/frustrated with all the delays as you guys are. That said, we won't sacrifice quality or our legal position just to throw out a bunk product quickly.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything is still going through manufacturing... we got some pics of it the other day so it wont be long. Had to jump through some hoops and get everyting straight before we were able to ensure the quality and legality of everything.

Sale will be bigger than this one was tho (and soon!).

Trust me, we're as annoyed/frustrated with all the delays as you guys are. That said, we won't sacrifice quality or our legal position just to throw out a bunk product quickly.
Got my credit card ready! I'm thinking a Spartan Mass/EPIMAX run to finish the year out.

Any thoughts on that stack for gains?

Atl7391

Awards
How long you running that? Would you stack mass with epimax or hard?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my credit card ready! I'm thinking a Spartan Mass/EPIMAX run to finish the year out.

Any thoughts on that stack for gains?
Ummmm, YES. haha there will be plenty of gains with that pair

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long you running that? Would you stack mass with epimax or hard?
I'm thinking about a 7 week run. 2 caps daily with 1st bottle, 3 caps day with the 2nd. Definitely stacking with EpiMax. I logged it earlier this year and really enjoyed it. The gym aggression and strength gains were beastly!

Ummmm, YES. haha there will be plenty of gains with that pair
Aw, man. That's what I want to hear! Bring on the sale!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spartan Mass+ Epimax= Cerberus
Repped and right you are. I can't keep up with all the nomenclatures...

Guess that formula proves it's a good stack :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20161029_080148-480x853.jpg

Finally got this stuff right guys! Formula is absolutely ridiculous! Taste is great, mixes instantly, and the buzz is out of this world! This week you can get some too, will have a good sale for sure.

Atl7391

Awards
What kind of sell we talking about ��
Debit card is ready

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys redid the stim component and servings per tub on Kraken, sneaky sneaky.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
You guys redid the stim component and servings per tub on Kraken, sneaky sneaky.
For a much more comprehensive, balanced, all-in-one preworkout. Can't complain, look at the supp facts :11:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a much more comprehensive, balanced, all-in-one preworkout. Can't complain, look at the supp facts :11:
Ya, I'm not sorry to see the syn and higen go, just the 1,3 but I understand the probable reason behind that. Would still prefer to see at least 25 servings per tub though...but it is what it is. Sour gummy please :)

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya, I'm not sorry to see the syn and higen go, just the 1,3 but I understand the probable reason behind that. Would still prefer to see at least 25 servings per tub though...but it is what it is. Sour gummy please :)
Completely understand that, but rest assured this is in a class of it's own. Guaranteed you'll love this. 20 servings so we can price it appropriately. If it were higher, the price to produce such a balanced preworkout would not be feasible.

Atl7391

Awards
Thanks! Damn this looks perfect, right timing. As I posted earlier on here that I just finished a pre with DMAA. So I wanted to take time off from it. Can't wait, Sparta Nutrion is on point with this pre!

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks! Damn this looks perfect, right timing. As I posted earlier on here that I just finished a pre with DMAA. So I wanted to take time off from it. Can't wait, Sparta Nutrion is on point with this pre!
We agree! Clinical/optimal dosages on every ingredient, above and beyond with the Eria + DMHA, and moderate caffeine dosage to let the stims truly hit without a caffeine crash.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And soon... the SALE!