A SALE FIT FOR A K1NG FROM OLYMPUS LABS

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Stack3D Pro starts on October 3rd and OLYMPUS LABS will be there so make sure you check us out!

Why? New Product announcements and a sale fit for a KING!

We will be unveiling the full formula and write-up for the Advanced PCT supplement, KING'S BLOOD.
Olympus Labs Kings Blood due to be released at the Stack3d Pro Fall
You will also be able to pre-order KING'S BLOOD at insider pricing ($29.99). There will also be special pricing for a KING'S BLOOD+LJ100 bundle.

That is not all, there will be a 50% sale on all other items at www.olympus-labs.com with coupon STACK3D50.

The sale will go live on October 3rd. Stay tuned for more details....

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys are nice to Jebrook & NewAgeMayan they may drop some hints on the next OL UK product too ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to see,
And for the party

WAF

WAF

Awards
The Stack3D Pro starts on October 3rd and OLYMPUS LABS will be there so make sure you check us out!

Why? New Product announcements and a sale fit for a KING!

We will be unveiling the full formula and write-up for the Advanced PCT supplement, KING'S BLOOD.
Olympus Labs Kings Blood due to be released at the Stack3d Pro Fall
You will also be able to pre-order KING'S BLOOD at insider pricing. There will also be special pricing for a KING'S BLOOD+LJ100 bundle.

That is not all, there will be a 50% sale on all other items at www.olympus-labs.com

The sale will go live on October 3rd. Stay tuned for more details....
Sweet sister francis why do you guys do this to me I just placed a big order.....I work to buy OL products
GNO so are you saying theres another product to be released after King's Blood?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet sister francis why do you guys do this to me I just placed a big order.....I work to buy OL products
GNO so are you saying theres another product to be released after King's Blood?
I didn't say that, but would you be surprised if there was?

WAF

WAF

Awards
If you guys are nice to Jebrook & NewAgeMayan they may drop some hints on the next OL UK product too ;)
I wouldn't be surprised but thought something was up when i seen this post.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't be surprised but thought something was up when i seen this post.
KB will have the spotlight for the expo, but I have a big mouth ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering our last orders haven't shipped I believe, if we buy more will/can be added to current situation pending order?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Considering our last orders haven't shipped I believe, if we buy more will/can be added to current situation pending order?
Potentially. I would add comments in your new order to indicate your preference and follow-up with an email to [email protected]

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st post updated to reflect insider pricing of $29.99 for KB. Stock up T1M3!:banana:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This might be the time I pop my OL cherry. Got to get on that Orig1n gain train.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In. I'll be ordering a bottle on October 3. Already planning my next stack and OL will be a big part. Freaking love this company. AAAHHHH

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Write-up teaser:

A revolution in hormonal optimization is here with the latest exemplary formula from Olympus Labs. KING'S BLOOD was primarily designed as an advanced post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement. KING'S BLOOD is a surefire means to re-start your HPTA after the harshest of cycles.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Write-up continued:

The first ingredient in King's Blood is Unicorn Blood. In a random, double blind study, male athletes with low testosterone reported an average testosterone increase of 900 ng/ml in four weeks compared to a placebo group.

Dat unicorn blood sounds good AF

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Write-up continued:

The first ingredient in King's Blood is Unicorn Blood. In a random, double blind study, male athletes with low testosterone reported an average testosterone increase of 900 ng/ml in four weeks compared to a placebo group.

Dat unicorn blood sounds good AF
Please continue

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
How is this going to differ from Sup3r PCT will it resemble Sup3r PCT more so than the old Test1fy PRO? No need for specifics just asking which itll resemble more

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this going to differ from Sup3r PCT will it resemble Sup3r PCT more so than the old Test1fy PRO? No need for specifics just asking which itll resemble more
Not similar at all, 3 days and you'll see

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please continue
The second ingredient in King's Blood is the Soul(s) Of Your Enemies. Using Phytofuse technology, Olympus Labs has been able to capture the essence of your enemies souls. In a recent study I did not make up, male participants taking Phytofused Souls Of Your Enemies noticed a % increase in strength on every major lift.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The second ingredient in King's Blood is the Soul(s) Of Your Enemies. Using Phytofuse technology, Olympus Labs has been able to capture the essence of your enemies souls. In a recent study I did not make up, male participants taking Phytofused Souls Of Your Enemies noticed a % increase in strength on every major lift.
Sorry guys. I just bought everything. None left.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Perfect timing PCT in 3 weeks! The bad part is I already have my supps. Here's to hoping there's not much crossover and I can check this out!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.......Unicorn Blood AND Souls? I'm in.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Write-up teaser:

A revolution in hormonal optimization is here with the latest exemplary formula from Olympus Labs. KING'S BLOOD was primarily designed as an advanced post cycle therapy (PCT) supplement. KING'S BLOOD is a surefire means to re-start your HPTA after the harshest of cycles.
so now what am i going to do with the 6 super pcts i have.....

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
or me

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
:cheers:

Got a lil announcement im going to make im my thread Smitty. Pretty cool opportunity.
oh really,

nice

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GNO can I combine both sup3r pct and Kings blood?
or a waste ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not recommended and really not necessary.
Well **** , sup3r pct will be DC?
I'll probably run sup3r pct when I'm running a mild cycle and use kings blood after this trenavar cycle

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well **** , sup3r pct will be DC?
I'll probably run sup3r pct when I'm running a mild cycle and use kings blood after this trenavar cycle
Nope, will sell both

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I got this. My guess is this product is a combination of natural SERMS, an AI of sorts, and few other goodies in it. Am I wrong?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I got this. My guess is this product is a combination of natural SERMS, an AI of sorts, and few other goodies in it. Am I wrong?
most likely yeah and def ashawghanda

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this, you will be all pleased guys!