Can you reach the FINISH LINE?!?!?!? Iforce Nutrition Finsh Line Logging (5 loggers)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
CAN YOU REACH THE FINISH LINE?

finishline.jpg

label-1.jpg

IForce Nutrition is looking for 5 loggers to try the world's most complete post workout formula...are you ready to cross the finish line and see some gains?!?

[video=youtube;pt3GvTVwVY0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt3GvTVwVY0[/video]

If you think you have what it takes to run 1 tub of Finish Line and see your gains hit new heights, then you need to enter this promo!

To enter: Tell us one time in your life when you had to push extra hard to achieve a goal...that's it! Pull an all nighter to make sure you passed a tough chemistry exam? Tell us. Hit the gym 7x/week for months on end to compete at your first show? Quit smoking cigarettes? We want to hear how you've reached YOUR finish line in the past, so we can choose who is best suited to use THIS Finish Line NOW!

Qualification for entry
1. Submit a post telling us about one time you pushed extra hard to reach a specific goal...any goal!
2. Have a minimum of 100 posts on AM.com
3. Be in the "green"
4. Keep a log in the supplement log/review section with a minimum of 3 weekly updates, including an initial review and a final review
5. Promise to put up a final review in one of the sponsored stores upon finishing your tub.
6. 18+ years of age
7. USA shipping addresses only

So, who can reach the FINISH LINE?!?!?!?!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I would love to run this.

My best push was when i won a comp at my gym for heavy bench . Record was 350 i put up 375 for 3 on a trest test deca run in 09 .

I could post daily and do not have any sponsored logs up at the moment.

Good luck to everyone who enters:)

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
have used in the past great product, with a really complete profile! People should be all over this

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Ohhh buddy, I'm in.

Let's see...one of the hardest pushes to the finish line was building and delivering over 150 GBU's to our aircraft in the Middle East in less than 8 hours on a bomb pad that was 140 degrees to put warheads on MF'in ISIS foreheads!

A push to the finish that's a little less 'MURICA was sleeping on avg. 3 hours a day when my wife broke her foot and had to go in to emergency surgery. She couldn't use stairs, and I was a "day sleeper" as I worked nights but our living room was bright AF all the time. So, even with all that I miraculously managed help her post-op for a week or so, cook, clean, gym, meal prep, and drag my a$$ in to work.

I meet all requirements, can post daily, and my LG log is coming to a close in the next week or so. Already about a week into PCT.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards

My best push was when i won a comp at my gym for heavy bench . Record was 350 i put up 375 for 3 on a trest test deca run in 09 .

God damn man. You're a monster. But we all already knew that

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ohhh buddy, I'm in.

Let's see...one of the hardest pushes to the finish line was building and delivering over 150 GBU's to our aircraft in the Middle East in less than 8 hours on a bomb pad that was 140 degrees to put warheads on MF'in ISIS foreheads!

A push to the finish that's a little less 'MURICA was sleeping on avg. 3 hours a day when my wife broke her foot and had to go in to emergency surgery. She couldn't use stairs, and I was a "day sleeper" as I worked nights but our living room was bright AF all the time. So, even with all that I miraculously managed help her post-op for a week or so, cook, clean, gym, meal prep, and drag my a$$ in to work.

I meet all requirements, can post daily, and my LG log is coming to a close in the next week or so. Already about a week into PCT.
Both of these guys are great candidates! Would gladly follow either and both. #Merica!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hardest goal was finishing my first contest prep for my show in 2010

Had to lose too much weight , and did not give myself enough time. Mood swings, hunger was awful, sleep was on existent, and it led to a brutal prep. Days and weeks where your legs were so sore you did not want to get out of bed.

Doing that forever changes your mental dedication and appreciation for those who prep for shows. It takes your mental fortitude to another level and helps you find your true potential towards training for a goal and stepping on stage.

This would be a great Peri-workout drink and I force nails their flavoring

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hardest goal was finishing my first contest prep for my show in 2010

Had to lose too much weight , and did not give myself enough time. Mood swings, hunger was awful, sleep was on existent, and it led to a brutal prep. Days and weeks where your legs were so sore you did not want to get out of bed.

Doing that forever changes your mental dedication and appreciation for those who prep for shows. It takes your mental fortitude to another level and helps you find your true potential towards training for a goal and stepping on stage.

This would be a great Peri-workout drink and I force nails their flavoring
This guy has been an idol of mine for a long while .... I love his cooking vids , A1 guy here!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This is hands down my favorite post workout ever. I've been raving about it on my YouTube Channel for months. I would suggest Very Cherry Lime to anyone who wins. The flavor is so good I have been afraid to get anything different.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This is hands down my favorite post workout ever. I've been raving about it on my YouTube Channel for months. I would suggest Very Cherry Lime to anyone who wins. The flavor is so good I have been afraid to get anything different.
I know i subbed to your channel. Just not sure why im not getting notification for new vids.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never tried a single post product before. Used pretty much every ingredient post over the years but never in s single product.

Hardest thing. In 2007 I fell off a truck and severely herniated discs in both cervical and lumbar regions. Was pretty much in a state of mass depression and the only thing keeping the pain at bay was oxy. Blew up to 350 pounds and didn't know what to do. But I decided to try to get better, and despite the pain dr saying not to workout I did. Started slowly and then kept it going. Been a long ass haul but I've been pain free for a cpl years and am currently training for competition.

Definitely can run a log. Wrapping up my lg bulk/equibolin log in next cpl weeks

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Cherry Lime or Rainbow Sherbet are my top go to flavors!!!!!!!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried a single post product before. Used pretty much every ingredient post over the years but never in s single product.

Hardest thing. In 2007 I fell off a truck and severely herniated discs in both cervical and lumbar regions. Was pretty much in a state of mass depression and the only thing keeping the pain at bay was oxy. Blew up to 350 pounds and didn't know what to do. But I decided to try to get better, and despite the pain dr saying not to workout I did. Started slowly and then kept it going. Been a long ass haul but I've been pain free for a cpl years and am currently training for competition.

Definitely can run a log. Wrapping up my lg bulk/equibolin log in next cpl weeks
Excellent logger here!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I know i subbed to your channel. Just not sure why im not getting notification for new vids.
When you sub to a channel to get notifications you have to click another button.

How-to-enable-YouTube-Notifications-1024x905.jpg

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just realized i switched accounts but i re subbed
I really appreciate the support. Hoping to get a new camera for Christmas to really take the channel to the next level.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yeah man definitely some interesting topics!!!
I have a problem with the same nonsense being tossed out in the fitness industry. Just because we lift weights doesn't mean we aren't real people. My channel has lfiting and supplementation yes but my channel is much more than that. It's a look into my life and who I am as a person. If anything was ever to happen to me I want to leave my family with something to remember me by. An insight into who I was not just how much I can lift.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I have a problem with the same nonsense being tossed out in the fitness industry. Just because we lift weights doesn't mean we aren't real people. My channel has lfiting and supplementation yes but my channel is much more than that. It's a look into my life and who I am as a person. If anything was ever to happen to me I want to leave my family with something to remember me by. An insight into who I was not just how much I can lift.
I've never looked at something as simple as a YT channel that way...interesting take on things. I like it, and agree whole-heartedly. I may actually just start "vlogging" once a week or so to capture things that are easily forgotten and for my kids and grandkids to see why I lead this life and how lifting isn't just something to do, it's deeper than that.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I've never looked at something as simple as a YT channel that way...interesting take on things. I like it, and agree whole-heartedly. I may actually just start "vlogging" once a week or so to capture things that are easily forgotten and for my kids and grandkids to see why I lead this life and how lifting isn't just something to do, it's deeper than that.
I encourage anyone to start vlogging. You never know whats going to happen. Think of it as a video time capsule. YouTube is so much more than views and subs.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing product that has become a staple for me. I take a scoop after EVERY workout and I've noticed a definite increase in recovery. Great opportunity here so get those apps in!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Question. I know you market finish line for post workout. But would you agree this would be great for pre/intra workout especially with all the performance enhancing ingredients in it?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My hardest goal is recently.. I tore my labrum and had shoulder surgery June 30 of this year. The surgeon said it would be about 4 months before I was back in the gym and doing things normally. I've been in physical therapy a couple days a week since then and these past two weeks I started lifting again. I'd say I'm right on track if not a little ahead, it's been 3 months and while I can't do any pushing movements yet, I'd say in the next 4 weeks I'll be able to start incorporating them light weight, like everything else.

It's definitely been one of the hardest times for me. I'm not used to be helpless like this for such a long time. Lol

I meet all requirements and can log just fine ?

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Question. I know you market finish line for post workout. But would you agree this would be great for pre/intra workout especially with all the performance enhancing ingredients in it?
I typically use some form of EAA/BCAA blend as an intra, this looks like it would hold up well. Interested to see if ManimalPatB has any input or personal preference as to use pre/intra/post.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I typically use some form of EAA/BCAA blend as an intra, this looks like it would hold up well. Interested to see if ManimalPatB has any input or personal preference as to use pre/intra/post.
Not to mention the benefits of Betaine, Beta Alanine, and LCLT as far as endurance, recovery, and performance goes.
I train fasted first thing upon waking, and after dieting for 20+ weeks i take any benefit i can get on my training.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just posting for support. iFN let me log this and is not not only a great tasting product, like all their products, but it is also one of the top all in one ergogenic products.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
It can be used pre or intra..not a normal pre per se but clinically dosed ingredients work at any time

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It can be used pre or intra..not a normal pre per se but clinically dosed ingredients work at any time
Would stack with a non-stim pre.. the added endurance/recovery would pair well with some nootropics and agmatine

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
In 2 days I'll be crossing the finish line marking 1 year since i gave up alcohol after being a daily drinker from ages 19-33. I've been looking for a new post workout. Was gonna order a tub of Jet Mass but the profile on this one looks nice i would love to give it a shot! I can meet all requirements and i'm ready for the gains!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
In 2 days I'll be crossing the finish line marking 1 year since i gave up alcohol after being a daily drinker from ages 19-33. I've been looking for a new post workout. Was gonna order a tub of Jet Mass but the profile on this one looks nice i would love to give it a shot! I can meet all requirements and i'm ready for the gains!
Awesome work man. I've seen many others not win the battle against alcohol and the outcome can be devastating. Again, awesome work for sticking to it and beating that habit. On a side note, I've used JetMass and I did like it, but IMO this profile looks better and IFN hasn't let me down with any of their products...GAT on the other hand has, and for the price of some of their items I can't see the logic in a possibly questionable purchase. Nothing against them, just some of their stuff didn't work so well for me.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can you reach the FINISH LINE?!?!?!? Iforce Nutrition Finsh Line Logging (5 l...

Some great stories. Inspired me to share the readers digest version of mine.

When I came to Florida it was because my mother had stage 4 cancer.

I had no idea the stresses personally or professionally that were ahead.

The fact I had no car. My wife was taking care of everything in Chicago. I lost my job and had to live with my parents and crazy sister.

We lost our entire savings.

I took care of my mother. Was rehired at my job. I had to start over from the bottom and work my way up again.

Got a car and a place to stay and moved my wife down to Florida.

My mother didn't survive and my father whom we both took care of passed away from cancer 1 year later.

I discovered my art again while taking my pop to the VA

My sister is homeless and will not seek psychological help.

We survived.

Finally. I lost 60 lbs gained during this time and have revitalized my love for fitness.

I'm on a path towards rebuilding a life interrupted but it was all worth it.

Edit. I think I can log this. :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Qualification for entry
1. Submit a post telling us about one time you pushed extra hard to reach a specific goal...any goal!
After highschool I thought I found the "one" that I would marry and be happy with. So I let myself go. After 5 years, not only was she not the "one" I put on a whopping 90 lbs. I was a thin teenager. I went from 140 to 230. I wanted to run in Pittsburgh's first zombie race 5k and knew in my condition I wouldn't make it. I had 8 months to get into shape for the race. I dropped to 170 to run the race. That started my new life! I not only kept going, but I dropped all the way down to 152lbs! The problem is I burned up lean body mass. So my new goal was to put some muscle back on. I started lifting a little and eventually got into crossfit. I now sit at 161lbs and 11.5% bf. I am about to flip the switch from mild cut to bulk! I would love to be able to compete in a crossfit competition but my strength needs to come up first.

I am very familiar with Iforce as I am a long time Hemavol user!

2. Have a minimum of 100 posts on AM.com==Yep!
3. Be in the "green"===Yep
4. Keep a log in the supplement log/review section with a minimum of 3 weekly updates, including an initial review and a final review==Easy
5. Promise to put up a final review in one of the sponsored stores upon finishing your tub. ==Of course!
6. 18+ years of age==I am 32yrs old
7. USA shipping addresses only==Yes

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great stories. Inspired me to share the readers digest version of mine.

When I came to Florida it was because my mother had stage 4 cancer.

I had no idea the stresses personally or professionally that were ahead.

The fact I had no car. My wife was taking care of everything in Chicago. I lost my job and had to live with my parents and crazy sister.

We lost our entire savings.

I took care of my mother. Was rehired at my job. I had to start over from the bottom and work my way up again.

Got a car and a place to stay and moved my wife down to Florida.

My mother didn't survive and my father whom we both took care of passed away from cancer 1 year later.

I discovered my art again while taking my pop to the VA

My sister is homeless and will not seek psychological help.

We survived.

Finally. I lost 60 lbs gained during this time and have revitalized my love for fitness.

I'm on a path towards rebuilding a life interrupted but it was all worth it.

Edit. I think I can log this. :)
Wow. Can I register to vote now? Youve got one from me

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Saturday morning bump for some apps! Get that Very Cherry Lime in your life!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed I've heard some people use it intra. It's a very versatile product but I personally keep it for post workout use. That's how it's worked for me so I'll continue that way. But to each his own

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The profile looks to fit well pre, intro or post. I would be using it post if logging it.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any news?

:bump:

4 News. :)

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Yeahhhhhhh, that'd be great if we could bump this thread!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest using it post as well.
I've used it all ways. Can't say it really makes a difference tbh, whenever I feel like it, I do :p. It kind of ends up lasting over the whole course of pre intra post and then some for me. I can't get enough of the watermelon to be honest. Tarty and sweet, solid combo on flavoring.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Surprised to see that this hasn't received a lot of traffic...I love iFN's products, as do many others. Has everyone had their fill with Finish Line? Doubtful

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had nearly as much adversity, only thing I can think of is pretty simple. I bought a bow to do archery season last year and I practiced for 2 hours a day 4x/week until I was making tight groups out to 60 yards regularly. Ended up getting a deer my first year doing archery, got me so fired up I bought my dad a bow to get him back into archery