BPS just found the perfect shade of lipstick! Come check it out!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Okay I got your attention. Now to alpha things back up.

Short bio:
5 years ago BPS entered the scene with a mission. The mission was not that dissimilar from the other brands you see listed here at Anabolic Minds - to provide high quality, effective, and cost-friendly products. Like any new company, it takes time to find your footing, to test the waters; to see what works and what doesn't. BPS has seen some products come and go. That's okay. Because when you do find what works, you press on the gas and you GO!

BPS has long been at work with it's lean mass, savoring the moment to shed it's fat. To look shredded, clean, and POWERFUL! BPS has finally taken the step to rebrand itself and give the line the sexy look it deserves. When you take a look at our line, you will know Dermacrine belongs to BPS! Androcrine belongs to BPS! Epidrone....is ours! And you will not forget it.

group.png

I know you will all be itching to get your favorite products in their new outfits! REBRAND25 (not case sensitive) coupon code has just gone live and will save you 25% in checkout.

bps.jpg

Don't waste any more of your time reading this post and head on over to BPS! CLICK HERE.

enraged_chris

Awards
See I was really looking forward to anabolic lipstick, is this in the works or no?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
25% off ?!?! Everyone better hop on this and stock your whole makeup cabinets lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be honest! I plan on buying every color as a Christmas gift for my wife! She put on the lipstick, and I get the benefits........................ just sayin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Okay I got your attention. Now to alpha things back up.

Short bio:
5 years ago BPS entered the scene with a mission. The mission was not that dissimilar from the other brands you see listed here at Anabolic Minds - to provide high quality, effective, and cost-friendly products. Like any new company, it takes time to find your footing, to test the waters; to see what works and what doesn't. BPS has seen some products come and go. That's okay. Because when you do find what works, you press on the gas and you GO!

BPS has long been at work with it's lean mass, savoring the moment to shed it's fat. To look shredded, clean, and POWERFUL! BPS has finally taken the step to rebrand itself and give the line the sexy look it deserves. When you take a look at our line, you will know Dermacrine belongs to BPS! Androcrine belongs to BPS! Epidrone....is ours! And you will not forget it.

View attachment 140667

I know you will all be itching to get your favorite products in their new outfits! REBRAND25 (not case sensitive) coupon code has just gone live and will save you 25% in checkout.

View attachment 140666

Don't waste any more of your time reading this post and head on over to BPS! CLICK HERE.
I'VE GOT A QUESTION...I have no cartilage in my right knee it has really been bothering me the last week or so-nothing seems to help and I can't afford 6 months off for a knee replacement...DO YOU THINK ANDROCRINE WOULD HELP?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'VE GOT A QUESTION...I have no cartilage in my right knee it has really been bothering me the last week or so-nothing seems to help and I can't afford 6 months off for a knee replacement...DO YOU THINK ANDROCRINE WOULD HELP?
I cant say that it WILL, without question,but I can attest to what its done for me. Rep or not, its been nothing less than incredible, and I logged that before I became a rep. I have a tear in my right rotator cuff, and it has severely stopped any and all progress in so many lifts for me. Mainly, bench press. I couldn't do more than 185lbs simply because the pain. After about a week of my forst Androcrine bottle, I was able to move the weight, heavier, more frequently and with so much less pain. Even in DB shoulder press, anything over 60lbs I couldn't rotate the weight to the starting position, someone had to hand it to me in order for me to start. Now, Im able to get 90s up with no issues. Due to the relief, My ROM has increased drastically in my shoulder, and Im starting to get some real gains. If you look at some of the recent logs, you can see numerous people saying the same things, but with knee issues, elbows and such. Hope this helps you and answers your questions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I cant say that it WILL, without question,but I can attest to what its done for me. Rep or not, its been nothing less than incredible, and I logged that before I became a rep. I have a tear in my right rotator cuff, and it has severely stopped any and all progress in so many lifts for me. Mainly, bench press. I couldn't do more than 185lbs simply because the pain. After about a week of my forst Androcrine bottle, I was able to move the weight, heavier, more frequently and with so much less pain. Even in DB shoulder press, anything over 60lbs I couldn't rotate the weight to the starting position, someone had to hand it to me in order for me to start. Now, Im able to get 90s up with no issues. Due to the relief, My ROM has increased drastically in my shoulder, and Im starting to get some real gains. If you look at some of the recent logs, you can see numerous people saying the same things, but with knee issues, elbows and such. Hope this helps you and answers your questions.

nice testimonial and trust me I follow a lot of logs, just wondering if androcrine would be effective for my situation...$34 is a nice price I might give it a go!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice testimonial and trust me I follow a lot of logs, just wondering if androcrine would be effective for my situation...$34 is a nice price I might give it a go!!!
Sounds good buddy. And I know you follow the logs, I see that name everywhere. Let me know how it works out for you if you decide to go with it

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm so disappointed. I was hoping for anabolic lipstick. Man, I guess I'll just have to settle for some Androcrine and maybe some Epidrone.....

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm so disappointed. I was hoping for anabolic lipstick. Man, I guess I'll just have to settle for some Androcrine and maybe some Epidrone.....
Do ittttttt. Just rub dermacrine on your lips it'll make them glossy and smell nice lmao
thebigt glad Titan helped out . To restate what was said can't say it will help feel better but you got me thinking about it too my wrists have been fucced up since the beginning of the year (was also told it could be a cartilage problem as well but not confirmed) I wake up and they are numb and in pain. But I will give this a go and check if it helps as well!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Do ittttttt. Just rub dermacrine on your lips it'll make them glossy and smell nice lmao
thebigt glad Titan helped out . To restate what was said can't say it will help feel better but you got me thinking about it too my wrists have been fucced up since the beginning of the year (was also told it could be a cartilage problem as well but not confirmed) I wake up and they are numb and in pain. But I will give this a go and check if it helps as well!
Lmao

Just do it...order it ALL!
I'm probably going to. I know I'm gonna get a couple bottles of Androcrine for my shoulder like you suggested. Any idea on how long this is gonna be going for?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao

I'm probably going to. I know I'm gonna get a couple bottles of Androcrine for my shoulder like you suggested. Any idea on how long this is gonna be going for?
Id have to check, but you can always use "titan15" for 15% off if you end up missing this. You know I'll take care of you brother!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I've been off androcrine for a while, and my aches are starting to come back. The relief with this product started within 3 days. It may not remove all pain but it should diminish a chunk of it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been off androcrine for a while, and my aches are starting to come back. The relief with this product started within 3 days. It may not remove all pain but it should diminish a chunk of it.
Thank you Sir!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll apply whatever color I give you and YOU'LL LIKE IT!

This is actually a pretty good rendition of how I put on my lipstick. I can't pull off the bright red nearly as good as he can so I have to stay with more subtle colors. :(

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered my second bottle of epidrone yesterday! Literally the only supplement company I know of that doesn't jack up their prices on their personal website. You've got a customer for life haha

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Just want to jump in and give my vote for Androcrine as well. Tweaked my wrist and kept re-aggravating it for a couple weeks. Then I got a bottle, and rubbed it directly on my wrist with my daily application. 3-4 days and it was better. After 5-6 days it was gone. No more pain since!

It has not helped with my sciatica or neck issues yet, but I'm still holding out hope.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to jump in and give my vote for Androcrine as well. Tweaked my wrist and kept re-aggravating it for a couple weeks. Then I got a bottle, and rubbed it directly on my wrist with my daily application. 3-4 days and it was better. After 5-6 days it was gone. No more pain since!

It has not helped with my sciatica or neck issues yet, but I'm still holding out hope.
Im glad it helped with the wrist brother, hoping it will at least EASE Some of the sciatica for you!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely can say that Androcrine is a quality product. About to finish my second bottle and nothing but good things while I am on it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;1NF9B1I_ye4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NF9B1I_ye4[/video]

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Got my new Androcrine the other day. Love the new design, guys!

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I think the androcrine gives muscular endurance similar to cardarine's improvements in cardio endurance. But the androcrine helps with cardio too.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think the androcrine gives muscular endurance similar to cardarine's improvements in cardio endurance. But the androcrine helps with cardio too.
Thanks for the feedback ! How do you like how it treats your joints ?

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback ! How do you like how it treats your joints ?
I hate it.... Because once I stop using it I remember how bad my joints are haha... But honestly the product is incredible. I've dealt with joint issues for ten years (and I'm only 26) going to pt, getting massages done... This is the first thing that has taken the edge off let alone given me days that I don't even think about the aches

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I hate it.... Because once I stop using it I remember how bad my joints are haha... But honestly the product is incredible. I've dealt with joint issues for ten years (and I'm only 26) going to pt, getting massages done... This is the first thing that has taken the edge off let alone given me days that I don't even think about the aches
Lmao well I'm glad to hear it helps, completely honest out of the three times I've used laxo the most recent time which was 8 weeks was the most beneficial for the pain I was finally able to start deadlifting again consistently after not doing it for a long time and the pain hasn't came back yet . Definitely something that I'd say use for 2+ months , I'm gunna start again with pct on my current cycle and run through to my next cycle with maybe a short break in the middle. Most excited to try using it directly on my wrists which have been in pain most of the year .

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback! Glad you think so highly of it!