***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. Third of Many ... *****

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]This will be the 3rd (with many more weeks to come) of Gaspari’s weekly promos. More Promos = More chances for you to get your hands on some of Gaspari Nutrition’s great products!

Each week a different promo, different product, and different winners.

This week will be giving away two containers of Gaspari’s … SuperPump MAX!!! [/size]​

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX …

The Ultimate Pre-Workout Supplement Experience!

What Kind Of An Athlete Are You? That’s the question you have to ask yourself when deciding which pre-workout product to use. And what is it you want out of that pre-workout product? Do you want to become STRONGER and throw MORE WEIGHT around in the gym? Do you want to look in the mirror and see the massive, lean and vascular physique you’ve always wanted? Do you want to step into the ring with the competition and DESTROY THEM? What kind of an athlete would you be if MAXimizing your genetic potential were NOT your goal? We have a feeling you know what we’re talking about. This is why you have put your trust in a product name with over a half a decade of accolades and clinical studies. A pre-workout that provides a TRUE ATHLETE like you with the latest and most advanced array of ingredients ever seen in a pre-workout powerhouse. The original SuperPump250® was arguably the best loved pre-workout product ever designed. However, research advances combined with Rich Gaspari’s unwavering commitment to making the ABSOLUTE BEST products is why our legacy product, SuperPump® MAX, still sells almost a decade later.

Gaspari Nutrition doesn’t rely on cheap stimulant laden formulas, cleverly crafted to claim they contain high concentrations of efficacious ingredients in order to win your support. Imitators do nothing more than get you buzzed like a junkie and that’s about it. We rely on ingredients backed by CLINICAL RESEARCH and actually use them in the doses VALIDATED by that research. To take it a step further, Gaspari sponsors clinical research on its FINISHED PRODUCTS to show you that they are not only safe and effective, but also unmatched in term of giving you the results you EXPECT when spending your hard earned cash on a pre-workout product. So the question stands, “What type of an athlete are you?” Do you want a quality pre-workout product that will help you become bigger, stronger, and an absolute force to be reckoned with? Or will you sell yourself short in this most important time in your life with products that give you nothing more than a stimulant buzz and potentially cause counterproductive vasoconstriction? How do you think a TRUE ATHLETE would answer that question? REAL ATHLETES train with MAX. Do you?

WHAT DOES SUPERPUMP® MAX DO?

Supports Endurance Capacity*
Fights Muscle Soreness and Fatigue*
Promotes Nitric Oxide Levels and Vasodilation*

[size=+3]
Now what do you need to do to be eligible to win?
Tell me what your favorite food is! For example, it could be a certain junk food, a gigantic cheat meal, Mom’s cooking, etc. Pictures are recommended and strongly encouraged.

Rules: Must be a US resident, have positive status, 100+ posts, post a review thread of the product upon receipt with periodic update and final review, as well as a store review where applicable. [/size]

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizza!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Here we go!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474903140.483207.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474903240.901856.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474903280.188920.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474903308.906233.jpg
any kind of red meat ! Aka gainz on the grill, aka "So rare I'll need a maxipad as a napkin" (-Jason Huh). My favorite all time food will be red meat lol . To help let out the inner savage

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Those look delicious, guys!! Great first entries.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
now im hungry...

one of the best things, i make for tailgating parties is the "Bacon Explosion"!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
now im hungry...

one of the best things, i make for tailgating parties is the "Bacon Explosion"!

Got damn , what kinda delicious fuccing meal am I looking at!

Gotta get FireTitan in here with his secret burger recipe ! Lol and Brandinooooo and lifted67 too!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't post pictures yet but my favorite food is my fiancée sweet potato pie. None of us had ever eaten it and I asked if she wanted to make one. She did so without looking at any recipes and holy ****, best food ever!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My favorite food is easily pizza. I just had
Dominos last night but I ate it all so I can't get a picture. Lol

My second favorite is nachos.. I'll make some tonight and post a picture.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great promo Moo! I will be following along and good luck to all that apply.

And man ... this thread is making me hungry. Thank goodness it's lunch time!

-Spaz

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Fooood. My favorite food is Chicken Bechamel lately. And I just so happen to have a pic I took last week.

20160921_182729.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Another favorite is my wife's Chicken Modika. Sicilian recipe.

Potatoes
Onions
Garlic
Penko
Olive oil
Chicken

Add water.
Simmer for a few hours in Dutch oven. Baste a few times and stir.

It's insane.
Picks when she makes it this week.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^

Dang that sounds amazing man! I definitely want to see those pictures. (so I can drool of course, lol)

-Spaz

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only had it once, but at the Yachtsman Steak House in Disney World there is an 18oz Kansas City Strip. I had this for my 40th birthday last march. Oh dear lord....pure food coma
DSC07684-d@d.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We eat at the Brown Durby but next time we are going to the Yachtsman!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
My wifes buttermilk ranch fried chicken homemade biscuits Mash gravy and broccoli
2016-09-26-13-07-44.jpg
and oh yeah would love me some super pump!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got damn , what kinda delicious fuccing meal am I looking at!

Gotta get FireTitan in here with his secret burger recipe ! Lol and Brandinooooo and lifted67 too!
I think Im making them Friday at the fire station. If I do, Ill take and post some pics.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Mouthwatering entries in here!! Also good to see some familiar faces popping up.

This is my favorite food

Pizza from a local pizza parlor called Piehole in Boise, Idaho. Super thin pieces (my favorite) with tons of flavor and always fresh.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't post pictures yet but my favorite food is my fiancée sweet potato pie. None of us had ever eaten it and I asked if she wanted to make one. She did so without looking at any recipes and holy ****, best food ever!!
welcome to the AM forum!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright Gaspari team you heard that? Me and thorsdad31 are cool with the plan well PM addresses now

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright Gaspari team you heard that? Me and thorsdad31 are cool with the plan well PM addresses now
Chest day now, SP250 and PJ, such a killer combo... Energy, focus, pump!!! You fellas need to try it.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention SizeOn intra! Orange Cooler!

Damn happy to be a Gaspari rep... So many awesome old and new supplements!

Yeah, I'm bragging lol
Ill take all 3 pj, sp , s.o with 2 boxes of halodrol just like the old days shipping info on thr way lol

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To get us back on track, SuperPump Max Sour Apple Candy is possibly the best flavored PWO I ever I had.

So get your apps in!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You guys need to put that on superpump 250 lmao I'd eat the powder ... Slpwly

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Have to enter this with my go to meal of the summer I can eat BBQ chicken for days on a charcoal grill so juicyyyyyyyyyyyyy not fancy just good af!
batch from last weekend

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Have to enter this with my go to meal of the summer I can eat BBQ chicken for days on a charcoal grill so juicyyyyyyyyyyyyy not fancy just good af!
batch from last weekend
Good af is right!! Looking so damn good.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rugbyballer that is a SOLID entry. That picture has me so freakin' hungry right now. Great job!

-Spaz

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not really a cheat food but doing more and more with my Crock-Pot.

Set it and forget it

1475089163974.jpg

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Without question, the porterhouse at Bern's Steakhouse followed by a visit to the cellar and dessert room!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Without question, the porterhouse at Bern's Steakhouse followed by a visit to the cellar and dessert room!

As Chris Tucker would say....Daaaaaammmnnn

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well gentlemen, it has been confirmed. I will post my picture sometime Friday evening because I will be cooking my specialty burgers on shift at the fire department that day. Alpha1agreda I hope you are ready for pictures of greatness that will make you punch Ronald McDonald and his fat ass nose

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Good af is right!! Looking so damn good.
Rugbyballer that is a SOLID entry. That picture has me so freakin' hungry right now. Great job!

-Spaz
Hahah I'd send yal some if I could I parboil it first then run with oil and seasoning crisp that skin up on the grill and then sauce it up for a couple mins to carmelize and thicken that sauce and off they come off the chain!!!! Lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah I'd send yal some if I could I parboil it first then run with oil and seasoning crisp that skin up on the grill and then sauce it up for a couple mins to carmelize and thicken that sauce and off they come off the chain!!!! Lol
Sounds effin boss!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Well gentlemen, it has been confirmed. I will post my picture sometime Friday evening because I will be cooking my specialty burgers on shift at the fire department that day. Alpha1agreda I hope you are ready for pictures of greatness that will make you punch Ronald McDonald and his fat ass nose
Expecting a recipe to go with it.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extremely interested in your burgers I am a burger man period!!! Lol always looking for a good burger lol
Nice! Me too. Ill have them up Friday, probably a picture cooking and then completed. I texted the guys on shift to see of they wanted them Friday, and they all immediately started cussing and asking what they need to buy, theyd take care of it all if Id just "cook the damn things". At least I got the burgers working in my favor!