Big Savings Time- Nutra

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I wanted to pass the code on to everyone for a huge discount that Nutra Innovations is running right now.

Use the code "MrOlympia16" on the site and receive 40% off.

This is your chance to stock up on your favorites

EpiBeta, 11k Test, Mono Pump

and to try the newly added items

Zeus Juice- Pre Workout- Prolonged Strength & Endurance, huge Pumps, and intense Energy & Stimulation are the focus

Heptadrol -7 potent all-natural steroids and Nutraceutical Innovations’ exclusive TetraSorb delivery technology

Triton-muscle building supplement that combines three potent anabolic compounds

Anabolic Unwind -sleep aid and muscle recovery designed to help the user relax and get a long, restful sleep

The code will not be available for much longer and if you thought about trying Nutra Innovations or want to stock up, now is the time to do it

For further info on the any of our products, please check out our website- Nutra Innovations Homepage

tallguy34 NutraTeam NutraChem

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't seem to find the ingredients label for Anabolic Unwind? (Am I just a bad website user?)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Can't seem to find the ingredients label for Anabolic Unwind? (Am I just a bad website user?)
No you just have to trust smith he's a nice guy . Like the people that pull up in white vans and offer you candy, but better cuz it's gainz he's offering

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No you just have to trust smith he's a nice guy . Like the people that pull up in white vans and offer you candy, but better cuz it's gainz he's offering

thanks

I will see about the profile, but I know there is no phenibut in this. One of my biggest concerns and requests when trying to get a supplement that aids with resting was no Phenibut.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Unwind doesn't have an ingredient profile on your site. I was interested in possibly purchasing, but I would need to know the ingredients & doses.

Edit: I didn't see the above posts about this when I posted.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Anabolic Unwind doesn't have an ingredient profile on your site. I was interested in possibly purchasing, but I would need to know the ingredients & doses.

Edit: I didn't see the above posts about this when I posted.
no problem- already asked for the profile. still doing updates on the site, so it will either be listed there or posted here
tallguy34

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you called the Zeus Juice a prew workout. Can you explain to me exactly what a prew workout is? This just really has me baffled. :p :p

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you called the Zeus Juice a prew workout. Can you explain to me exactly what a prew workout is? This just really has me baffled. :p :p
Im not gonna take to much more of these insults to you smith, then Im gonna have to go and rampage. Not to much more at all, but Ill let you guys know when

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
dam you

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I'm guessing a prew workout would be better than a pew workout (i.e. Super Dump) but not as good as a pew pew workout that's gets your guns firing. Lol!
c640x360_33.jpg

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
in for profiles of Hept and Triton... appreciate the code but need to see under the skirt before I buy

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in for profiles of Hept and Triton... appreciate the code but need to see under the skirt before I buy
Hept is on the site now

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing a prew workout would be better than a pew workout (i.e. Super Dump) but not as good as a pew pew workout that's gets your guns firing. Lol!
Troll status 10 of 10. ^^^ :slap:

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474492737.328706.jpg
just saw this on IG, looks like Zeus himself got a tub of Zeus juice already ! Lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think he's on AM... He just fixed it and reposted it lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i hope the following get a bad case of explosive diaherra with really bad painful side cramps and it makes you all bend over in pain then you sh1t yourselves. Then you throw up cause it smells so bad and have to use a sock to clean up @lukehayd
FireTitan
Alpha1agreda
Brandinooooo

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i hope the following get a bad case of explosive diaherra with really bad painful side cramps and it makes you all bend over in pain then you sh1t yourselves. Then you throw up cause it smells so bad and have to use a sock to clean up @lukehayd
FireTitan
Alpha1agreda
Brandinooooo
Nope.i checked, all of that was spelled correctly

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan
Alpha1agreda
Brandinooooo
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1474496889.592542.jpg
hey hey hey ... Why me ?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan
Alpha1agreda
Brandinooooo
And I will put it all in a styrofoam cooler and overnight it to you :biglaugh:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan
Alpha1agreda
Brandinooooo
The antibiotics I'm on right now are doing a good enough job of this as it is.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send it to Brandinooooo he likes that-
Lmbo! I already sent him something that was giving me real bad squirts and a little vomiting and he's loving it so, yeah, you're right on that!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Lmbo! I already sent him something that was giving me real bad squirts and a little vomiting and he's loving it so, yeah, you're right on that!
he can macro your doodie lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is the ingredients in heptadrol, I have some coming and plan on logging it.

epi-andro
androstenolone/dhea
11-kt
androsterone-3-actate
11 oxo/adrenosterone
AET
3-alpha/dehydroandrosterol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
here is the ingredients in heptadrol, I have some coming and plan on logging it.

epi-andro
androstenolone/dhea
11-kt
androsterone-3-actate
11 oxo/adrenosterone
AET
more info is on the homepage for those interested in this- very good profile
tallguy34

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

epi-andro
androstenolone/dhea
11-kt
androsterone-3-actate
11 oxo/adrenosterone
AET
This sounds pretty awesome. Will be watching for logs!

Myrmidon

Myrmidon

Awards
Whats suggested dosage on heptadrol..1 per day for 4 weeks?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
correct sir- i have not used this- the whole combo of the profile and the new one, so as i always recommend, start with 1 and done. go to 2 thats on you - lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am dosing 1 per day...I am only on day 2 but I am logging it if you want to follow along.

'BOATLOAD OF NUTRA INNOVATION STUFF'

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
correct sir- i have not used this- the whole combo of the profile and the new one, so as i always recommend, start with 1 and done. go to 2 thats on you - lol
With the heptodrol, do you think it should be ran at 8 weeks or 2 a day for 4 weeks? Basically, have you heard anything about the 3-alpha regarding cycle length?