It's WICKED time! 6 tub giveaway

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
LET THE FEEDING FRENZY BEGIN!

The limit-pushing ingenuity behind Innovative Laboratories bodybuilding products are now wreaking havoc on the preworkout market with the unleashing of their latest legacy: WICKED. This merciless “MASS-MAKER” employs a triad matrix of one-of-a-kind clinically engineered Nitric Oxide Amplifiers, Cell Volumizers & Neurogenic Energizers for pro-anabolic supremacy. WICKED is not just another me-too preworkout product as it is truly a state-of-the-science product with several components found only in WICKED such as: Agmatine silicate; L-Citrulline Silicate and Red Wine 30% extract! WICKED is an elite preworkout stack that provides explosive energy, long-lasting endurance, increased strength and power, road-map vascularity, and razor-sharp mental focus. WICKED will help you to have the best workouts of your life! You will defy limitations with each and every workout being your best! WICKEDis simply that....a WICKED preworkout putting your body in "beast mode" and causes you to have wicked energy, skin tearing pumps and freaky vascularity, all while increasing strength, giving you more endurance and keeping you focused throughout the entire workout and wishing you did not have to end the training day. Once you have used WICKED it will be preworkout supplement that you will never want to train without. WICKED guarantees to give you what you need without pixie-dusting ingredients or giving you nothing more than excessive caffeine.
IMG_1474383585.671068.jpg

IMG_1474383681.977788.jpg

Here's the deal:
- We are giving away 6 full tubs (3 grueling grape and 3 punishing punch).
- Applicants must be U.S. residents and have a minimum of 100 posts.
- Applicants are required to start a log and post a minimum of twice per week. They must also post initial and final reviews.
- Please do not apply if you are currently running a sponsored supplement log.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Awe, i want it soooooooooooooo badly but my new account doesn't have 100 yet.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, I'm down. Always looking for a new preworkout. I meet all requirements and I'd love to try the grueling grape flavor. Thanks guys!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Another HEAVY hitter PWO. Get in on this guys. You won't be disappointed!

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Can you list specific doses? I'd actually be intresting in buying some of this.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds WICKED pissssah, would love to try it out! Havnt had a pre workout in awhile!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely would log this! Love to try the Grape!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awe, i want it soooooooooooooo badly but my new account doesn't have 100 yet.
Dude, its easy, just keep commenting on the apps that come into this opportunity, and before you know it, youve hit 100 and can put in. TRUST ME....

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Dude, its easy, just keep commenting on the apps that come into this opportunity, and before you know it, youve hit 100 and can put in. TRUST ME....
Oh ik, have like 50 rn and have only been back on for like 2 weeks

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ik, have like 50 rn and have only been back on for like 2 weeks
Yep, it doesnt take long. Get involved with a dew of the logs people have and sub in if its something you're interested in. It goes up quick.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Can you list specific doses? I'd actually be intresting in buying some of this.
300mg Caffeine (per two-scoop serving)
70mg 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) (per two-scoop serving)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
MARK_ Ill toss my name in the hat! I match the qualification, and def not logging anything at the moment. Punishing punch sounds great, and I like the balance of caffeine and dmaa.

My only question is... will all that niacin make your look red, or is it "flush free."

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
MARK_ Ill toss my name in the hat! I match the qualification, and def not logging anything at the moment. Punishing punch sounds great, and I like the balance of caffeine and dmaa.

My only question is... will all that niacin make your look red, or is it "flush free."
I haven't experienced any redness from the niacin and I'm a red headed Irish man :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This pre is CRAZY!!!!! I love it!!!! Hits hard

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hang with FireTitan. Any log he's in is a party. I know mine is! :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or check out the many helpful threads and sub forums outside of the promo threads as well. So you don't look thirsty, lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to log this and would be grapefull (get it) If I got the Grueling Grape I meet all the criteria and would post at least 5 times a week. I am currently finishing up a log and will be done in a week !

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm using a tub at the moment..my leg day that usually takes me about 70 minutes took me 35 if that tells you anything

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It was a WICKED morning for me. Who wants to try some? Let's see those apps rolling in. Honestly, if you have heard about, used or followed logs of Mesomorph, you will want to try this preworkout

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I'll give a log of how the snorting protocol works too!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
It's been 8 hours since we've had some entries..let's go..Wicked is ...uh..er...Wicked!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for more entries!!

dreamcrusher

Awards
Not logging anything at the moment and meet the requirements. Send it!

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
This is a promising pre workout i am excited to see who wins and follow the logs if anyone puts one up :) I want to know how it works :) i cant wait until i get my posts up. its going to be a while but worth it lol

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I'm using a tub at the moment..my leg day that usually takes me about 70 minutes took me 35 if that tells you anything
This is funny, I just gave myself a 2-week PWO break. Then took some on leg day, and thought I was superman!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Who else has used Wicked?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
This is funny, I just gave myself a 2-week PWO break. Then took some on leg day, and thought I was superman!
I think it was a bit above even the vaunted Mesomorph

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I think it was a bit above even the vaunted Mesomorph
It's very close for me. If Wicked came in Rocket Pop I think it would be a done deal for me!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would love to log this i can update 2 times per week either flavor just need some dmaa for this hellish pct im in.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't used Pwo in a while, I'd be down to try this out

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
High on WICKED at the moment! I woke up feeling like going back to bed, but now I'm ready to throw some weights around. This stuff is amazing guys. Let's see some more apps for the FREE tubs.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
It's very close for me. If Wicked came in Rocket Pop I think it would be a done deal for me!
OMG. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Rocket Pop makes everything better

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope I Get To Go Grape Ape on the Weights

Grape+Ape.gif

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I just finished up a very crazy sponsored log with 16,000 views in 30 days.

I would absolutely love to log this even though it is listed as a giveaway I think it would honestly be only fair if somebody threw up a log and I would be more than willing to post one to three times a day about how the product affect my workouts and very detailed analysis of the event.

I just got a notice the other day that my hours at work were going to be cut smaller shift so I'll have enough time to really get to use this product in give an honest detailed review on anabolic minds and on a few websites that sell it.

Good luck to anybody who enters I wish you guys all the best of luck this is a great opportunity.

I would also like to add this product has a very interesting profile and I would really love to incorporate this into my CrossFit and hardcore lifting.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no problem updating a log for this 3 to 5 times a week. I've got a few more weeks till have two weeks of push pull competitions this would be a welcome addition. I know I wanna go wicked on those weights!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck yeah. This sounds great. I've tried most of the pres out there and love it when I find one that I haven't. One way or another I'll b hitting that's grape up in the near future. Currently using mesomorph and would love to direct compare this with that, which happens to b my favorite to date.

Meet the requirements. Am finishing up a log, it's not sponsored however

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll volunteer to log this supplement. Currently, I am not running any supplements. Just finished and Androcrine run about a month ago. I meet the rest of the requirements for selection, And would very much appreciate the opportunity.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished up a very crazy sponsored log with 16,000 views in 30 days.

I would absolutely love to log this even though it is listed as a giveaway I think it would honestly be only fair if somebody threw up a log and I would be more than willing to post one to three times a day about how the product affect my workouts and very detailed analysis of the event.

I just got a notice the other day that my hours at work were going to be cut smaller shift so I'll have enough time to really get to use this product in give an honest detailed review on anabolic minds and on a few websites that sell it.

Good luck to anybody who enters I wish you guys all the best of luck this is a great opportunity.

I would also like to add this product has a very interesting profile and I would really love to incorporate this into my CrossFit and hardcore lifting.
^^This guy^^!is a fricken rockstar and would give your product one h3ll of a commercial on AM! Hes the man to run it, no doubt

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll volunteer to log this supplement. Currently, I am not running any supplements. Just finished and Androcrine run about a month ago. I meet the rest of the requirements for selection, And would very much appreciate the opportunity.
Dang right!! This guy rocks too and would do an amazeballz job!

Balthazar

Awards
i would love to give this a try and have used a couple other products with DMAA in it, including mesomorph and jack'd up as well as the original jack3d. i mostly focus on olympic lifts and have actually started my period cycle over again building toward some new 1rm. it would be nice to have a little extra push to work through the initial increase in volume on through to the moderate and higher percentage attempts.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Love it..getting all sorts of apps now..I'm telling ya..Wicked is a step above Meso...and I LOVE Mesomorph