Millennium Sport Technologies Cordygen-NanO2 giveaway!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I have a free unit of Cordygen-NanO2 to give away! Keep reading, if you are interested in redeeming!

What is Cordygen-NanO2?

Cordygen-NanO2™ combines our exclusive OxyCeps-NanO2™ cordyceps extract with our C-NanO2 Drive Matrix™ to create our fastest acting oxygen utilization and ATP supporting formula to date! *

OxyCeps-NanO2™ is a powerful, water dispersible, 100% organic, 16:1 extract (equivalent to 9600mg of cordyceps whole herb per serving) of hybrid strain Cordyceps sinensis with a highly reduced particle size (38% nano particle) and a minimum of 80% polysaccharides. The higher concentration of active constituents provides superior performance while the reduced particle size ensures rapid absorption and action. *

The rapid absorption factor makes Cordygen-NanO2™ ideal for those who train early in the morning or can’t find time to properly dose the Cordygen5™ or Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA™ products. Cordygen-NanO2™ is gentle on the stomach, making it a great fit for those with sensitivity.

INSTANTIZED & CONCENTRATED FORMULA
ULTRA FAST ACTING
100% NATURAL
TESTED GLUTEN FREE
BANNED SUBSTANCE FREE**
ZERO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, FLAVORS OR SWEETENERS

Our potent cordyceps products are used by top athletes worldwide and are the strongest performance enhancing cordyceps formulas available. Whether you train as a strength athlete, endurance athlete, MMA fighter, CrossFit athlete or gym rat you’ll crush your aerobic and anaerobic plateaus with Cordygen-NanO2™*

**Cordygen-NanO2™ is proudly made in the U.S.A in a cGMP facility and is formulated and manufactured without the use of any banned substances. Contains zero wheat, soy, milk, egg, salt, fish or GMO ingredients. Tested Gluten Free!

Suggested Use: Assess tolerance one serving at a time. For best results as an adult dietary supplement mix one serving (7 grams) of Cordygen-NanO2™ into 2 to 8 ounces of water to desired taste & consume 15-30 minutes prior to training or competition. Cordygen-NanO2™ may be taken on non-training days. Larger athletes may use two servings if desired. Reduce dosage when using with other cordyceps containing products.

Note: Athletes with slower digestion will benefit form taking Cordygen-NanO2™ a full 60 minutes prior to training. If stacking with a product like CRE-O2™, Cordygen-NanO2™ is best dosed at the same time as CRE-O2™.

To achieve optimal results during competition conditions take Cordygen-NanO2™ for a minimum of five (5) consecutive days prior to endurance event.

Stacking Suggestion: For maximum strength and endurance Cordygen-NanO2™ may be stacked with any of the following. INFINIT-E™, CRE-02™, NitroCeps-ELITE™, Carnage™, R.P.G.™.*

Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. As with any dietary supplement, consult your physician prior to use, especially if you suffer from any medical condition. Do not use is pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient found in this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
Direct link: https://millenniumsport.net/products/cordygen-nano2-140-grams-new-formula-25-stronger/

How do you redeem this free unit? This is a drawing. I will pull the name this Thursday. To enter this drawing, you must:

1. Be male or female. No exceptions!
2. Have at least 250 posts on Anabolic Minds
3. Let us know why you want to try Cordygen-NanO2!

Drawing starts now!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I willbe the first one in on this one!! Definitely male....or female, I have a FEW posts on AM and I dont want to TRY the cordygen Nano2, I want to use it whole heartedly! I got to log MST Shred Ultra and LOVED it, but got a few samples of the Cordygen Nano2 wish my package. I enjoyed it and was hoping to use it for more than a couple of days!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I willbe the first one in on this one!! Definitely male....or female, I have a FEW posts on AM and I dont want to TRY the cordygen Nano2, I want to use it whole heartedly! I got to log MST Shred Ultra and LOVED it, but got a few samples of the Cordygen Nano2 wish my package. I enjoyed it and was hoping to use it for more than a couple of days!
Off to a great start! Thanks for the application!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
habajaba thorsdad31 bloodnthunder RugbyBaller91 slicer89 Brandinooooo Studhorse SFreed ryane87 and thebigt get your names in here!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try a Cordycep product. :yup:

I need some new supps to try for my stash.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well here I am, male 35 y.o, always wanted to try your cordygen supps to see how they can help me with my mountaineering/long distance cycling training as well as with weigh lifting but never had the chance to.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll throw my name in the hat! I'm a male (from birth) . I have something around 250 posts . And I'd enjoy trying Cordygen-Nan02 because of how interesting it looks , and I've never tried MsT yet so I think it's about time haha. Plus I can tell my girl it's organic which will help her lay off me for using so many supps haha ! Thanks and good luck everybody

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'll throw my name in the hat! I'm a male (from birth) . I have something around 250 posts . And I'd enjoy trying Cordygen-Nan02 because of how interesting it looks , and I've never tried MsT yet so I think it's about time haha. Plus I can tell my girl it's organic which will help her lay off me for using so many supps haha ! Thanks and good luck everybody
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I was just fixing to tag you bro!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
MST is a solid company. MVP vitamin is really good. I would love to see how a product like this could effect this could have on my training

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! 53 years old and endurance is something I'm always trying to increase. Haven't tried any MST products yet, but the profile looks interesting!

Balthazar

Awards
i'm pretty interested in this product! i mostly train with a focus on olympic lifts so although things are lower in volume, i hit everything with higher frequency because everyday is a whole body workout. Considering that most of the movements I employ are largely executed with explosive power, I believe any added performance derived from the use of this product would be easy to display. and although i didn't notice a log mentioned in the requirements i would be happy to throw one up.

also, most of the other performance aids that i've used in the past were either ergogenic supplements or stim based pwos. Right now I mostly just eat whole food and employ caffeine but am looking to stop so i can reduce my tolerance. Therefore I would be greatly interested to use a different type of product that didn't rely on stims in this time. I've also read about the chinese weightlifting team using cordyceps and another type of medicinal fungi with great success to both improve performance and recovery and ever since, i've thought about it.

thanks for the consideration!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity here, peeps! This stuff is 25% stronger than the old formula!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in...I used to use mst products quite a bit a few years ago[og somnagen w/phenibut was a favorite of mine. I tried mst products that included cordyceps but never an exclusively cordyceps product, would be nice to try, at my age an endurance aid would be a good thing, lol....

I am male with more than 250 posts.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Male.
2. Over 250 posts.
3. I want to try this because one, I've never tried a Cordyceps product before. Two, this is my first week back into lifting after having shoulder surgery. I still have to take it easy and not do a lot of movements for a few more weeks, but this time around I'm going for more of an overall athletic approach to my training, rather than before surgery I was going mainly for size. I am not able to train for strength for a few months at least, so I will be focusing on endurance and high reps, which I believe this product would be perfect for.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I am a male (use to be a female) lol jk but I'd love to try this endurance is the hardest thing to me to build and anything that wil aid that is completely worth trying lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a male (use to be a female) lol jk but I'd love to try this endurance is the hardest thing to me to build and anything that wil aid that is completely worth trying lol
See below
But I can't swim!!!!! Lol no seriously I can't swim
Ok, if you win, we will load you up on Nano2 and throw you in the water. Think about the endurance youll have learning how to swim!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew FireTitan could talk you into it!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I feel like there is too much fun going on here for me to not be involved lol

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
See below

Ok, if you win, we will load you up on Nano2 and throw you in the water. Think about the endurance youll have learning how to swim!
Hahha you know how embarrassing it is to wear a life vest while your 8 yr old niece and nephew swim around you with one lol

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
would put in...but post count is not high enough :/
just bought some vo2 ultra very excited about trying the mst line regardless

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I can't swim!!!!! Lol no seriously I can't swim
No offense, but I'm always amazed by people who can't swim. How do you make it through life without knowing how to swim?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No offense, but I'm always amazed by people who can't swim. How do you make it through life without knowing how to swim?
It's mind boggling haha I didn't realize people couldn't swim til I joined the military

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Idk man Iv lived by the bag my whole life to I don't get it ether lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow, now I know I could definitely use this. I just went on my first run in forever, it was pitiful to say the least! Lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you guys noticed that any thread we're all in ends up being one long, off topic, rambling bighulksmash post?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys noticed that any thread we're all in ends up being one long, off topic, rambling bighulksmash post?
shhhh....before they figure it out.....

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Like if we were an old wrestling stable, we'd be "The Derailers" LOL

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I'm not gonna lie. As I was typing that, I felt like Davey Jones in Pirates of the Caribbean saying "Release the Kraken!"