***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. The Second of Many ... *****

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+4]This will be the 2nd (with many more weeks to come) of Gaspari’s weekly promos. More Promos = More chances for you to get your hands on some of Gaspari Nutrition’s great products!

Each week a different promo, different product, and different winners.

This week will be giving away two containers of Gaspari’s … AminoLast!!! [/size]​

Gaspari Nutrition AminoLast …

If you're like Team Gaspari, you put a lot of time into building yourself. Whether it's putting on muscle, increasing endurance, or just trying to look the best you can, it takes persistence. We know this too which is why we spent over 24 months developing AminoLast® based on the latest cutting edge research. We wouldn't settle for just another "me too" formulation. You want something different. We've created an amino acid product that tastes great, and brings something new to the market to help you reach your goals. Utilizing only the best ingredients without added ineffective amino's, we created a superior recovery and endurance BCAA superfuel.

When you push yourself to the limit, your body pays the price. AMINOLAST® with AMMOJECT™ technology is the only product that delivers a high dose of BCAAs, powerful Leucine-enriched peptide amino acids, anti-cramping electrolytes and AMMOJECT, to help rid your muscles of waste products that can cause fatigue. AminoLast® contains Albion chelated minerals which are more bioavailable than other minerals for better muscle contraction. Even better, you only need a single serving per training session instead of "mega-doses" which do nothing more than burn a hole in your wallet. We aren't going to try to sell you on cheap amino acids like Glycine or Alanine either. From the first dose, you'll notice the difference.

AminoLast® contains the revolutionary ingredient L-Ornithine-L-aspartate (LOLA), which has been shown to reduce ammonia and improve psychometric function. L-Ornithine-L-aspartate is able to reduce high blood ammonia levels induced either by ammonium chloride or protein ingestion. Furthermore, LOLA decreases protein breakdown and stimulates protein synthesis in muscle.

BUILD ENDURANCE. BUILD CONFIDENCE. BUILD YOURSELF.

JUST THE FACTS:

• SPEEDS RECOVERY AND REDUCES SORENESS
• PROVIDES 10G OF POWERFUL AMINO ACIDS LOADED WITH ELECTROLYTES
• UNLEASHES AMMOJECT™ TECHNOLOGY
• LASTS 30 WORKOUTS

[size=+4]
Now what do you need to do to be eligible to win?
Tell me what your favorite sports team is and why.

By this I mean YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TEAM of any sport, professional, college, high school, elementary school, it doesn’t matter! Just tell me your favorite team and that will then put you in the pool for the winners which I will randomly pick from a hat. Best of luck everyone!

Rules: Must be a US resident, have positive status, 100+ posts, post a review thread of the product upon receipt with periodic update and final review, as well as a store review where applicable. [/size]

-Spaz

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1985 Chicago Bears! Although (shhhh). I hold a special place in my heart for Vince Lombardi.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I don't care how much of a little boy I seem like but my favorite team is the New York Yankees. A lot of people past few years are jumping ship because the yankees aren't playing like the late 90's early 2000's yankees. But living 25 minutes outside the city and growing up and seeing the yankees dominate when I was a kid it was hard not too. I did like the knicks and basketball, but I don't think the NBA or NFL the past few years gives out a good message to kids as far as whats been going on the past few years, in the world(government, law etc) .. anyway
My favorite player is also derek jeter- like 500 million other people. And below is IMO one of the best plays in any sporting event and is part of the reason I'll Always love the Yankees-- espc because this was after Sept 11th- it hurt losing to arizona that year
[video=youtube;-ZpZuMciNjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZpZuMciNjI[/video]

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Lakers from birth my dad grew up in L.A for my brothers and i it was be a laker or move out lol it sucks to see what the great dr buss built to see his son messing it all up but as always we will be back GO LAKERS!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redskins and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Try doing that and living in the middle of NC.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The 1995 Atlanta braves. The first mlb games I remember going to. What a crew! Greg maddux, Fred mcgriff, javy Lopez, Ryan klesko, mark lemke, chipper jones! Geeze what a roster. I remember there was an online game called cyber skipper where you guessed what the braces were gonna do each game. I followed so closely at seven-eight years old that I placed in the top 1000 and won a tshirt. Talk about awesome sauce for a kid.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The 1995 Atlanta braves. The first mlb games I remember going to. What a crew! Greg maddux, Fred mcgriff, javy Lopez, Ryan klesko, mark lemke, chipper jones! Geeze what a roster. I remember there was an online game called cyber skipper where you guessed what the braces were gonna do each game. I followed so closely at seven-eight years old that I placed in the top 1000 and won a tshirt. Talk about awesome sauce for a kid.
Excuse me. You forgot to mention one of my favorite players growing up - David Justice! I was certainly doing the tomahawk chop in the '90s. They need to get back to their winning ways.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one constant team that I've been a diehard fan of is the Chicago White Sox. I had the oversized black Starter White Sox coat in middle school, boy was I cool :) I was a huge Frank Thomas throughout his career, loved watching the Big Hurt destroy baseballs. Then in 2005 they finally won the World Series with an awesome playoff run only losing 1 game.

2005_white-sox-world-series.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, this ones gonna be a lock for me, purely out of sympathy. I'm a die hard Buffalo Bills fan. And I haven't missed a game since 1990. They disappoint year in and year out, but still I get hopes up every year and there have been lots of times I've just said that's it not going to watch but always do. one definitely needs endurance and recovery when you're a bills fan

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Texas Rangers for me. They're close enough for weekend trips for games and it's always been the team me and my dad can bond over.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, this ones gonna be a lock for me, purely out of sympathy. I'm a die hard Buffalo Bills fan. And I haven't missed a game since 1990. They disappoint year in and year out, but still I get hopes up every year and there have been lots of times I've just said that's it not going to watch but always do. one definitely needs endurance and recovery when you're a bills fan
Ok, by default, we just all need to drop out of this so the man can win SOMETHING!! Remember bloodnthunder... red white and blue
#MERICA

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I live in Buffalo, you need beer, lots and lots of beer.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has to be the soccer team from my home town of Bergen in Norway. The name of it is Brann which translates directly to Fire. It doesn't get hotter then that!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White Sox all the way! I've been a fan since I was a wee lad and Bo Jackson was on the team. Then Frank Thomas came around and I was all in! Still watch as many games as I can, even during the down years here lately. 2005 was something I will certainly never forget and I watched every pitch of the playoffs, even the super long games, haha. I named my dog Frankie after Frank Thomas, and still have quite a collection of plaques and cards of him I used to spend my paper route money on.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for support

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New York Jets. I am hoping they just get to a Super Bowl in my life time. They don't need to win it, I just want to see them in one!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New York Jets. I am hoping they just get to a Super Bowl in my life time. They don't need to win it, I just want to see them in one!
Well if u guys play like u did Thursday it'll be tough to stop them

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if u guys play like u did Thursday it'll be tough to stop them
If the offense can play like that and our secondary plays like it did last year, we have a chance. If the secondary doesn't step up, I don't have hope.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent entries so far everyone!

Absolutely loving the stories (and the images) so keep them coming. I'll collect all the names of everyone who enters and then randomly draw two names. Great (easy) way to get your hands on some very tasty BCAA's :)

-Spaz

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nashville Predators, my hometown hockey team.

I've been a fan since the first game I went to here in Nashville back in 1998. If I recall correctly, it was against the San Jose Sharks. The energy and atmosphere was amazing, and I was immediately hooked! Having lived in the South my whole life, hockey was a sort I has never really watched and no other sport really ever interested me.

I've been a die-hard fan ever since, and try to go to as many games as I can. My son is also a fan :)

Hockey is really the only sport I watch, lol. I love the speed and excitement of the game and the skill of the players. Can't wait for this season to start! One of these days I'm going to get season tickets :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nashville Predators, my hometown hockey team.

I've been a fan since the first game I went to here in Nashville back in 1998. If I recall correctly, it was against the San Jose Sharks. The energy and atmosphere was amazing, and I was immediately hooked! Having lived in the South my whole life, hockey was a sort I has never really watched and no other sport really ever interested me.

I've been a die-hard fan ever since, and try to go to as many games as I can. My son is also a fan :)

Hockey is really the only sport I watch, lol. I love the speed and excitement of the game and the skill of the players. Can't wait for this season to start! One of these days I'm going to get season tickets :)
Great place to watch a game. I've been to a couple there. They really get into it.

willyb87

Awards
Gonzaga Bulldogs, been a huge fan since my 7th grade yr, and I very closely resembled adam Morrison down to the creepy stache my Jr and Sr year, well besides the fact that I was only 6'1.
As for football SF 49ers been a fan since I could walk wohich doesn't go over well at all in a house full of diehard cowboy fans

willyb87

Awards
Cant forget Avery, Glavine, and Smoltz... and then the year they had the big cat galaraga(sp?) I don't know how they went through those years with only 1 championship

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great place to watch a game. I've been to a couple there. They really get into it.
Yes it is! Going to a preseason game on October 4th against Columbus. Should be good!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cant forget Avery, Glavine, and Smoltz... and then the year they had the big cat galaraga(sp?) I don't know how they went through those years with only 1 championship
Omg. I know. Andres galarraga. I have his autograph. Actually I have almost all of their autographs. I got Andres autograph when he was playing for the Richmond braves. Good times

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People still watch baseball?
This time of the year, hell yes. The wild card play in game is so intense. Probably the best thing baseball has done.

I would watch more, but I'm in CT and I'm a Cleveland Indians fan. I only see them when they are on Fox, TBS, MLB Network or playing the RedSox, Yanks or Mets. Otherwise, I would watch more.

willyb87

Awards
Omg. I know. Andres galarraga. I have his autograph. Actually I have almost all of their autographs. I got Andres autograph when he was playing for the Richmond braves. Good times
im from SE texas so I only got to see them play once, but I got to meet ole klesko and chipper. barely missed catching a klesko homer.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im from SE texas so I only got to see them play once, but I got to meet ole klesko and chipper. barely missed catching a klesko homer.
Dude that would have been epic. Childhood dreams and memories. Good times.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is a question for everyone. Why is that team your favorite?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here is a question for everyone. Why is that team your favorite?
The 1985 Bears were a cohesive team. The entire defensive line penned a letter urging George Halas to keep Buddy Ryan.

"Dear Mr. Halas,
We the undersigned members of the Bears defensive football team are concerned about the future of our team. We recognize that with the disappointing season the Bears have had this year that there may be changes in the coaching staff and/or the administration of the team. Our main concern is over the fate of Buddy Ryan and the other defensive coaches.

Buddy and his staff have done an excellent job improving the defensive team’s performance. You need only look at our defensive statistics over the years to see the improvements that have been made. Even this year after our poor start he was able to pull us out of our slump and turn us into what is now a good solid defensive team.

Buddy has maintained the discipline, moral[e], pride and effort that we need in order to play well defensively, in spite of the fact that we haven’t had much help from the offensive team. It would have been easy for us to fold our tent and play out the season but Buddy and his staff wouldn’t let that happen.

Our concern centers on the fact that if Buddy and his staff are replaced it will set our defensive team back a minimum of two years and possibly more by the time we learn a new system and adjust to new coaches.

We feel that if there is to be a change to the coaching staff, Buddy Ryan should be retained in order to avoid a setback for our defense. We feel we are a good defensive team and with their help, we can be a great defensive team in the near future.

Thank you for considering our request.

Sincerely,
The Chicago Bears defensive team"

George Halas came to practice one day. Dismissed all coaches and addressed the team.

"This is a magnificent letter! It is a beautifully written letter! It is the highest tribute a coach could receive! I can tell you without fear of contradiction that this is the first time in the 61-year history of the Chicago Bears that such a letter has been written about a Bear coach. I’m so fortunate to have you boys on my team."

I was there during the journey for the Super Bowl and on the street for the parade but what inspired me most was how great team mates could come together and become something special.

All of them superstars. It was a joy to watch Walter Payton (RIP) and all of the rest perform their best.

RIP Buddy Ryan. The highlight of his life was to be carried on the shoulders of his men off the field of battle where they were victorious.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New York Football Giants....grew up and my dad's best friend was like an uncle to me and loved the giants, so I would sit and watch football games with him and became a fan from there, I remember being real young when they played in the super bowl against the broncos and my parents were telling me to go to bed but my dads friend was over and I watched the game with him

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New York Football Giants....grew up and my dad's best friend was like an uncle to me and loved the giants, so I would sit and watch football games with him and became a fan from there, I remember being real young when they played in the super bowl against the broncos and my parents were telling me to go to bed but my dads friend was over and I watched the game with him
Wrong NY football team my friend :p

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go Gators! Big weekend for us we play UT! I've loved UF since I was a kid.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya my man...I am a Miami Dolphins fan, Marino, Clayton and Duper....

Well at least people will never call us fair weather fans..

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Big Spaz is on the boards? Lmk when it's SP250. Dat dmaa got me interested

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New England Patriots I can't help where I was geographically born. Grew up during all the Super Bowls. I've been spoiled and the fact that the rest of the country, outside New England hates the Pats with a passion, it makes me love them even more haha.