Three Loggers needed for PowerMax XT - Maximum Perfomance Powder

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Performax Labs is looking for 3 or more people to log PowerMax XT.​

PowerMax XT is a daily ergogenic that should be in everyone's rotation. It is a great all in one product that will help with: Strength, Recovery, Pump, Endurance, and Hydration. Please see full write-up below.

We need loggers who want to try a full tub of PowerMax XT, and can give detailed updates regarding how PowerMax XT is contributing to their training.

To enter: please tell us why you are interested in PowerMax XT and what similar products you have tried, if any.

Must be 18 or over
US Only
Must be able to update at least 3-5 times a week
Must be a Cubs fan...Well, I guess you don't have to be. That's your loss.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Write Up:

PowerMaxXT: Comprehensive Performance Enhancing Powerhouse

Strength, size, power, and endurance. More often than not individuals train to maximize one or more of these pillars of performance. Dedication and hours of hard work in the gym are required to hit new PRs, pack on lean muscle, and increase stamina. While there is no doubt that by itself a rigorous exercise program can magnify these key areas of performance, after time even the best regimens will plateau to some degree, recovery between sessions becomes more difficult, and the gains come few and far between. When that time comes body builders, athletes, and fitness enthusiasts alike often turn to ergogenic aids, such as supplements, to help bust through staleness and get the extra push needed to keep working towards their goals. Of vital importance is choosing one with ingredients proven by research and dosed at efficacious levels to produce a performance enhancing effect beyond training alone.

There is one such supplement that meets this criterion. Furthermore, it can increase strength by 5-15%, help double lean mass in 12 weeks or less with proper training, improve power output by 20%, significantly improve time to exhaustion, and help promote optimal recovery from muscle damaging exercise. This supplement is PowerMaxXT, a fully transparent formula made by the most innovative name in sports nutrition, Performax Labs. Using the latest advances in supplement research, PowerMaxXT combines four unique matrixes containing ingredients known to work synergistically to enhance strength and endurance, amplify raw power output, deliver massive pumps, improve focus, and promote an anabolic environment necessary for muscle growth and recovery. PowerMaxXT gets you in the right mindset and provides the necessary components to improve the results of any training session using the following validated ingredients:

Strength – Power – Recovery Matrix

Creatine Monohydrate (5000mg) – Creatine forms of the foundation of PowerMaxXT. As a whole creatine is arguably the most extensively researched and effective supplement available today. Over 500 studies exist of the ergogenic benefits of creatine supplementation with over 70% of these studies producing significant improvements in performance without any detrimental side effects. The 5-gram efficacious dose of creatine found in PowerMaxXT rapidly replenishes ATP stores, fuels intense weight training and allows you to push harder, go faster, and recover quicker. In the process, it stimulates lean muscle mass, acts as a support system to prevent against muscle breakdown, and aids in muscle recovery.

Betaine Anhydrous (2500mg) – Betaine, scientifically referred to as Trimethylglycine, is a metabolite of choline. Betaine’s two main functions in the body are as a methyl donor and osmolyte. As an osmolyte, betaine protects proteins, cells, and enzymes from heat, dehydration, and other physiological stresses. As a methyl donor, betaine is used to convert homocysteine to L-methionine, and is therefore, a precursor to creatine. Doses of 2500-6000mg betaine daily may increase muscular strength, endurance, and total training volume. Betaine also plays a role in hepatic fat metabolism, promoting muscle protein synthesis, and has been suggested to increase nitric oxide levels. A study conducted by the University of Connecticut found that individuals supplementing with 1.25 grams of betaine twice/daily increased bench press power 20%.

L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine (2500mg) – L-glutamine is the most prevalent free amino acid in plasma and one of the most prevalent found in muscle tissue. L-Glutamine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and when combined with alanine is effective at replenishing energy for muscles (glycogen) after exhaustive exercise which may lead to quicker recovery. L-Glutamine may also increase cell volumization (hydration) and lead to increases in muscle hypertrophy. It may also reduce protein breakdown and support immune function. Lehmkuhl et al. (2003) found individual supplementing with glutamine and creatine monohydrate for 8 weeks increased body mass, lean body mass and initial rate of power production compared to placebo.

Endurance – Performance Matrix

Creatinol-O-Phosphate (2000mg) – Creatinol-O-phosphate (COP) is not actually creatine in a technical sense; though it does possess structural similarities to creatine, it is thought to act as a creatine precursor. Creatinol-O- Phosphate has been shown to assist in stabilizing intracellular and extracellular pH levels, ultimately prolonging anaerobic glycolysis in the presence of lactic acid. It has also been shown to activate satellite cells in skeletal muscle, theoretically increasing their capacity for muscle growth.

Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (90% Amentoflavone) (100mg) – Amentoflavones take a three prolonged approach to enhancing performance. First they increase calcium release within the muscle cell. Calcium is required for muscle contractions to occur; the more calcium released in to the cell the stronger the muscular contraction. This means significant increases in strength. Second, Amentoflavone is a PDE inhibitor, which is a well-known mechanism of vasodilatation. Amentoflavone’s ability to inhibit PDE means greater “pumps” and performance. Finally, when looking at Amentoflavone’s possible impact on mood, it should be noted that it is a negative modulator of the GABA-A receptor, which may improve alertness and focus.

Pumps – Fullness – Hydration Matrix

L-Taurine (1500mg) – Taurine is one of the most important, useful, and safest amino acids. When the body engages in extreme physical activity, it no longer will be able to produce the necessary amounts of taurine, therefore supplementation becomes necessary. Taurine is involved in the regulation of core body temperature and may help prevent heat stress and stroke. Taurine is also acts as an osmolyte; assisting the body in maintaining proper water balance. Zhang et al. (2004) found that individuals who supplemented with taurine for 1 week before an exhaustive exercise bout significantly improved time to exhaustion, VO2 max, and maximal workload. It also decreased exercise induced DNA damage.

Glycerol Powder (1000mg) – Glycerol is a colorless, odorless, sweet tasting sugar alcohol. When consumed glycerol is rapidly absorbed primarily in the small intestine, distributed equally among all fluid compartments, and promotes hyper-hydration by inducing an osmotic gradient. This brings potential benefits for endurance and stamina events, including adaptation to environmental heat/humidity stress, along with promoting blood flow associated with resistance training. Glycerol has also been shown to help athletes store extra water, delaying the need for hydration. This suggests improved efficiency in exercise, thermoregulation and decreased physiological stress. In addition, glycerol enhances plasma and intramuscular volume expansion, producing a more engorged muscular appearance.

Sodium Phosphate (200mg) and Potassium Phosphate (150mg) – Sodium and potassium are necessary electrolytes that are lost in sweat. They regulate blood volume, blood pressure, osmotic equilibrium and pH. They also are involved in signal transmission in neurons and transport of many compounds in the body such as glucose. Sodium and potassium may also delay the onset of cramping from intense exercise. Sims et al. (2007) discovered that pre-exercise ingestion of a high-sodium beverage increased plasma volume before exercise and involved less thermoregulation and perceived strain during exercise and increased exercise capacity in warm conditions.

Absorption Maximizer

Black Pepper Extract (95% Piperine) (5mg) – Piperine is an extract of the fruit of black pepper, or long pepper. Piperine significantly enhances the bioavailability of various supplement nutrients through increased absorption. Numerous clinical studies suggest that when piperine is taken with other supplements, it increases the absorption of those supplements by 30 to 2,000 percent.

Synergy is an increased effectiveness resulting from several elements working together. Synergy is the concept behind PowerMaxXT. PowerMaxXT enhances performance from every angle by increasing strength, power, and endurance, producing massive pumps, assisting in lean mass gains, and shortening recovery time between sessions. When looking for a comprehensive and extremely effective pre-workout, look no further than PowerMaxXT from industry-leading Performax.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id be down to test this stuff out. I cant say I've ever used a product of this nature nor have I used a performax product but, this stuff looks pretty good. Hell anything that can aid in strength, recovery, pump, endurance, and hydration should be in every ones stash. I believe I meet all requirements as a logger. Thanks!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great profile. I'm down with it.

Easily post 3-5 x per week, and would love to review it.
-

Edit: Oh, and I'm a Cubs fan! Go cubbies. I can still hear Harry Caray's voice at the mere mention of them. God, I miss Chicago.

Last edited:

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah I'd be down to do a log on this! I have tried several similar products like endurate by genomyx and ergo nine by PES. I'm a fan of Performax Labs. This looks great pre or intra. I've enjoyed everything I've tried by Performax Labs and this looks like a rock solid addition!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting for the EU only thread Good luck guys.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all. It is a great product, and the Orange Dream is delicious.

We spend a lot of time regarding Alphamax, OxyMax, and HyperMax because of how popular they are. While PowerMax may not seem as sexy, it is a really great product, and it keeps you from having to mix a bunch of scoops of bulk powder.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im definitely in and willing to log the piss out of it! 38 years old . American Resident, and proud of it!! Ill update several times a week, mainly because this place has become my escape and where I feel comfortable ( kinda sad). I have never used a product like this, but am definitely curious. Ill be coming off of Gasparin Halodrol soon, and going right into BPS Epidrone , so I think the PowerMax would help me get my sleeve stretchers pumped!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely in and willing to log the piss out of it! 38 years old . American Resident, and proud of it!! Ill update several times a week, mainly because this place has become my escape and where I feel comfortable ( kinda sad). I have never used a product like this, but am definitely curious. Ill be coming off of Gasparin Halodrol soon, and going right into BPS Epidrone , so I think the PowerMax would help me get my sleeve stretchers pumped!!
This guy^^ logs the piss out of supplements ! Lmao

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for FireTitan! He does some great logs! His androcrine log was so good that BPS picked him up as a rep.

If you get picked, you are going to love this product bro! PowerMax XT is a great formula. I haven't tried it with ArA yet (you know my love for ArA is real) but I will very soon!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote for FireTitan! He does some great logs! His androcrine log was so good that BPS picked him up as a rep.

If you get picked, you are going to love this product bro! PowerMax XT is a great formula. I haven't tried it with ArA yet (you know my love for ArA is real) but I will very soon!
Thanks brother! I appreciate that! Hoping to give this a shot and push my limits!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Performax is always giving out samples lol I won't apply because I just got to try out the new Nootropic product. ?

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Very interested in this.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I would log this! I am getting sick of bulking up creatine and betaine. I kike COP, but I have never tried the other ingredients. I actually ordered some blue raz hypermax xt v2 from nutriverse. I love sales! lol awesome opportunity

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would log this! I am getting sick of bulking up creatine and betaine. I kike COP, but I have never tried the other ingredients. I actually ordered some blue raz hypermax xt v2 from nutriverse. I love sales! lol awesome opportunity
Let us know how you like HyperMax!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
So I'm throwing myself in this. I'm 28 and in the USA. I cam easily update 3 to 5 times a week. But usually I'm updating logs 6 to 7 days a week. Can include before and after pictures and also will include workouts. I think I'm a good pick for this basically to test out the products recovery benefits. I currently train 4 to 5 days a week. I do cardio 5 days a week. And just started rugby where we practice 2 days a week for 2 hours and games on saturdays. Also at work we have started playing a sport such as basketball once or twice a week. And that's all on top of my normal planned training I do. So I feel like I could easily test the products recovery benefits and also the pump and strength it adds in the gym.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I'm throwing myself in this. I'm 28 and in the USA. I cam easily update 3 to 5 times a week. But usually I'm updating logs 6 to 7 days a week. Can include before and after pictures and also will include workouts. I think I'm a good pick for this basically to test out the products recovery benefits. I currently train 4 to 5 days a week. I do cardio 5 days a week. And just started rugby where we practice 2 days a week for 2 hours and games on saturdays. Also at work we have started playing a sport such as basketball once or twice a week. And that's all on top of my normal planned training I do. So I feel like I could easily test the products recovery benefits and also the pump and strength it adds in the gym.
Nice application! Seems like a solid choice.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm super interested in logging this!

I've been laid up for a bit with health issues and trying to get back into the game. I've been off any ergogenics for quite a bit, so I should really be able to tell the difference now with my training. I feel like I need an edge to get the passion back to lift heavy and cut some fat again.

I'd definitely be willing to log 3-5 times a week, as it will help me get back in the training groove.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm super interested in logging this!

I've been laid up for a bit with health issues and trying to get back into the game. I've been off any ergogenics for quite a bit, so I should really be able to tell the difference now with my training. I feel like I need an edge to get the passion back to lift heavy and cut some fat again.

I'd definitely be willing to log 3-5 times a week, as it will help me get back in the training groove.
Another quality option! Love all the entries so far guys. Keep em coming

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doing the six week weight loss challenge and adding this to the log with Incinderine, Exothern and Follerdone 2 would be the Shiz.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second the bump. And just so you peeps know aim serious, and although Im hungry as I type this, I did lifted67 s HST workout "A" today and ate pretty fricken good. Fell short on my protien at 180, but 1205 calories, 56 fat and only 9 carbs. Game on!!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan would be awesome. I also run a detailed training log that I update at least 5 times a week. So it would be super easy to log Powermax and see the results

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FireTitan would be awesome. I also run a detailed training log that I update at least 5 times a week. So it would be super easy to log Powermax and see the results
Yes you do and I second your nomination!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is TexasLifter89 at? I know he would love this

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop bringing more peeps in R1balla! Lol when will we know who's getting this bada$$ opportunity?
Hopefully by next Friday so it will be about another week. We wanna get some solid choices in here and not have anybody feel left out or somebody miss an opportunity.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop bringing more peeps in R1balla! Lol when will we know who's getting this bada$$ opportunity?
He's a good friend of mine. He just recently had a kid so he hasn't been on here in a while. Doubt he sees it lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully by next Friday so it will be about another week. We wanna get some solid choices in here and not have anybody feel left out or somebody miss an opportunity.
Completely understand! The more the merrier!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He's a good friend of mine. He just recently had a kid so he hasn't been on here in a while. Doubt he sees it lol
Its all good, im just giving you shyt. I hope you get a ton of great choices, looks good on you guys and then whoever wins can feel like they've accomplished something!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
You got send some love to Europe!!

I could log it easly... =(

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got send some love to Europe!!

I could log it easly... =(
I'm not sure if we ship to Europe. I can find out though. Im new to the team so I don't have everything we do down yet, but maybe another rep can answer this. If it isn't answered by the end of the day, I'll email the boss.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately this promo is US only. We do have UK stores that carry Performax Labs products, so we didn't completely forget about you guys.

Maybe down the road we can have a few promos for across the pond!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Come on everybody! Let's get this going. Excited to see who is picked!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the non blend . I'm curious in this product

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
wish id seen this! just picked some up about a week ago and firing it up starting monday. Ill hopefully get around to posting a review tho anyways tho! big fan of performax