EUROPEAN PESCIENCE FANS, GET IN HERE

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. EUROPEAN PESCIENCE FANS, GET IN HERE


    After a period where Select was very difficult to find in Europe, I am happy to let you all know that it is back in stock at our European distributor.

    First shipment was 55 serving tubs of snickerdoodle, cookies n cream and the brand new frosted chocolate cupcake.

    If you have any trouble finding it at your favourite retailer, send me an email [email protected].

    Name:  Select-Europe.jpg
Views: 15169
Size:  208.2 KB
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Great!!! Are they already available?
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
    •   
       


  3. I guess not lol just checked let's wait
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    After a period where Select was very difficult to find in Europe, I am happy to let you all know that it is back in stock at our European distributor.

    First shipment was 55 serving tubs of snickerdoodle, cookies n cream and the brand new frosted chocolate cupcake.

    If you have any trouble finding it at your favourite retailer, send me an email [email protected].

    Name:  Select-Europe.jpg
Views: 15169
Size:  208.2 KB
    So many happy folks across the pond right about now!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. It is still cheaper for me to buy directly from USA.
    •   
       


  6. Chocolate Cupcake sounds awesome.

  7. GREAT NEWS!!

    Want to see prices now!! DEALS?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sareea View Post
    It is still cheaper for me to buy directly from USA.
    Really?? Where are you??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by phoenix4 View Post
    Really?? Where are you??
    Israel.
    No really in europe but...

  10. Anyway I checked and I haven't found any
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Anyway I checked and I haven't found any
    You can't be looking in the right places. One retailer has already messaged me saying they need to put another order in because they are selling so fast.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Just tell me where!
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  13. Pm me the retailers please.
    I already know what predators are to the dolphins

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sareea View Post
    Pm me the retailers please.
    I already know what predators are to the dolphins
    These two are out of stock I checked already and also pick and mix
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  15. found !!!!!! thanks @bdcc

    also I wanted to share this info --> if you watch the movie predator you will find 3 at price of 2 for all PES products (proteins excluded :P)
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  16. Ok! We have seen!! But, why you change the formula? PepForm is gone, the protein profile is changed, who guarantees me for this insane refurmulated product? Whit fillers ? What can you tell me?
    I have always considered PES among the best, but this new road for the European market does not like it at all

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_it View Post
    Ok! We have seen!! But, why you change the formula? PepForm is gone, the protein profile is changed, who guarantees me for this insane refurmulated product? Whit fillers ? What can you tell me?
    I have always considered PES among the best, but this new road for the European market does not like it at all
    Select for EU is different ??

  18. From now, yes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_it View Post
    From now, yes
    No more pepForm
    No more isolated proteins
    Instead of isolated they put concentrate
    WPI replaced by WPC
    Gluten free has disappeared from the label so not sure...
    Lactose is "more present" on ingredients
    More carbs for SD for example from <1 to 1.5 almost all sugars
    No fillers has disappeared from the labels

    All of this for a cheaper price.............

    I'm not sure I ever asked for that? I love PES and I'm sure their products are great but...... I'm disappointed I gotta be honest...
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    No more pepForm
    No more isolated proteins
    Instead of isolated they put concentrate
    WPI replaced by WPC
    Gluten free has disappeared from the label so not sure...
    Lactose is "more present" on ingredients
    More carbs for SD for example from <1 to 1.5 almost all sugars
    No fillers has disappeared from the labels

    All of this for a cheaper price.............

    I'm not sure I ever asked for that? I love PES and I'm sure their products are great but...... I'm disappointed I gotta be honest...
    It's just the truth! the label value sounds like a standard protein profile
    We want the real please

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    No more pepForm
    No more isolated proteins
    Instead of isolated they put concentrate
    WPI replaced by WPC
    Gluten free has disappeared from the label so not sure...
    Lactose is "more present" on ingredients
    More carbs for SD for example from <1 to 1.5 almost all sugars
    No fillers has disappeared from the labels

    All of this for a cheaper price.............

    I'm not sure I ever asked for that? I love PES and I'm sure their products are great but...... I'm disappointed I gotta be honest...
    But why don't the shops update this info on the product listing ?
    And whey don't pes use milk protein concentrate if isolates are not allowed...

    If I was you I would buy Fusion Pro from dedicated.
    Good luck

  22. Quote Originally Posted by sareea View Post
    But why don't the shops update this info on the product listing ?
    And whey don't pes use milk protein concentrate if isolates are not allowed...

    If I was you I would buy Fusion Pro from dedicated.
    Good luck
    PES select are still good product, I want to test these Ines new and see.... concentrate are better for me since I'm not using them post wo at least this is good.... let's see .... also I agree with your points... and I have the feeling that price won't change and as you said shops online won't update labels..... of course......

    I was told you could still buy the original ones from predator but who knows when and if?
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    No more pepForm
    No more isolated proteins
    Instead of isolated they put concentrate
    WPI replaced by WPC
    Gluten free has disappeared from the label so not sure...
    Lactose is "more present" on ingredients
    More carbs for SD for example from <1 to 1.5 almost all sugars
    No fillers has disappeared from the labels

    All of this for a cheaper price.............

    I'm not sure I ever asked for that? I love PES and I'm sure their products are great but...... I'm disappointed I gotta be honest...
    You have made a very extensive list of things when there are only two small product changes.

    You said we have switched from whey protein isolate to whey protein concentrate. This is incorrect. Select has always used whey protein concentrate.

    You also said Select has <1g of carbs and now it has 1.5g. This is also incorrect, Select has 1g of carbs (not <1g).

    Here are the two changes;
    1) We switched milk protein isolate for milk protein concentrate.
    2) We removed PepForm.

    Those are the only changes.

    Select is still a blend of whey and casein (from milk protein). It is still very low in carbs and fat.

    For example, snickerdoodle is 1.5g fat and 1g carbs.

    The new batch that has arrived in Europe is 1.5g fat and 1.5g carbs. That is .5g difference per serving.

    Here is why we did it;

    To make Select in Europe we need to send over all of our flavouring from America to make sure it is perfect. We do not let a European company try and replicate our flavour. Our manufacturing batches in Europe are much smaller than they are in America.

    If we had included PepForm and stuck with MPI the price would be much, much higher so we have slightly tweaked it to make it more affordable.

    It mixes exactly the same, it tastes exactly the same and the nutritional information is almost exactly the same.

    However, it will be sold at a lower price point than it was previously.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. Select SD has <1 g of carbs
    Select SD new has 1.5g of carbs

    I have the labels here so I'm sure about it.

    When I said switched from
    Isolate to concentrate i meant from milk protein isolate to milk protein concentrate like you said so you do actually replaced the isolate with the concentrate.

    I see the label from the old one with ingredients which are great, I see the new one not even close, I have them both here and I see the differences.

    The disappointed feeling is there and even if it's still a great product as you said (can't comment until I actually try them) it has changed and it has changed not for good but just for some so it's a fact that the quality less than before.

    I could appreciate the fact that concentrate proteins are better in my situations since I don't use select as post wo but still....

    Also you removed pepform, the revolutionary "thing" that made this proteins unique comparing with the competitors so it's a different product.

    I trust you as always and if you say it's good and mixes great I do believe you but that's another story.

    Also make sure the "cheaper price" will be applied cause on my case with Proteins Pick and Mix they didn't, they just sold me a different product, supposed to be cheaper for the same price and they didn't change the label on the site. I hope nobody else will do the same, online shops are dodgy, that's why I said "i bet 100 the price won't change..." cause online shops do this.... and who is the one victim of this behaviour? us...
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Select SD has <1 g of carbs
    Select SD new has 1.5g of carbs

    I have the labels here so I'm sure about it.

    When I said switched from
    Isolate to concentrate i meant from milk protein isolate to milk protein concentrate like you said so you do actually replaced the isolate with the concentrate.

    I see the label from the old one with ingredients which are great, I see the new one not even close, I have them both here and I see the differences.

    The disappointed feeling is there and even if it's still a great product as you said (can't comment until I actually try them) it has changed and it has changed not for good but just for some so it's a fact that the quality less than before.

    I could appreciate the fact that concentrate proteins are better in my situations since I don't use select as post wo but still....

    Also you removed pepform, the revolutionary "thing" that made this proteins unique comparing with the competitors so it's a different product.

    I trust you as always and if you say it's good and mixes great I do believe you but that's another story.

    Also make sure the "cheaper price" will be applied cause on my case with Proteins Pick and Mix they didn't, they just sold me a different product, supposed to be cheaper for the same price and they didn't change the label on the site. I hope nobody else will do the same, online shops are dodgy, that's why I said "i bet 100 the price won't change..." cause online shops do this.... and who is the one victim of this behaviour? us...
    The nutritional information can vary slightly from batch to batch. For example this is from the most well known supplement retailer, right now;



    I have sent the new label PDFs to the distributor. Retailers have access to them to use them.

    You keep saying the price won't change. I can assure you that the price will change lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting Stack.. PES fans get in here
    By Mike71884 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 02:11 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in