EUROPEAN PESCIENCE FANS, GET IN HERE

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a period where Select was very difficult to find in Europe, I am happy to let you all know that it is back in stock at our European distributor.

First shipment was 55 serving tubs of snickerdoodle, cookies n cream and the brand new frosted chocolate cupcake.

If you have any trouble finding it at your favourite retailer, send me an email [email protected]. :)

Select-Europe.jpg

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Great!!! Are they already available?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I guess not lol just checked :( let's wait

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a period where Select was very difficult to find in Europe, I am happy to let you all know that it is back in stock at our European distributor.

First shipment was 55 serving tubs of snickerdoodle, cookies n cream and the brand new frosted chocolate cupcake.

If you have any trouble finding it at your favourite retailer, send me an email [email protected]. :)

View attachment 140123
So many happy folks across the pond right about now! :)

sareea

Awards
It is still cheaper for me to buy directly from USA.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Anyway I checked and I haven't found any :(

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway I checked and I haven't found any :(
You can't be looking in the right places. One retailer has already messaged me saying they need to put another order in because they are selling so fast. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just tell me where!

sareea

Awards
Pm me the retailers please.
I already know what predators are to the dolphins

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Pm me the retailers please.
I already know what predators are to the dolphins
These two are out of stock I checked already and also pick and mix

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
found !!!!!! thanks bdcc :)

also I wanted to share this info --> if you watch the movie predator you will find 3 at price of 2 for all PES products (proteins excluded :p)

Jonathan_it

Awards
Ok! We have seen!! But, why you change the formula? PepForm is gone, the protein profile is changed, who guarantees me for this insane refurmulated product? Whit fillers ? What can you tell me?
I have always considered PES among the best, but this new road for the European market does not like it at all

sareea

Awards
Ok! We have seen!! But, why you change the formula? PepForm is gone, the protein profile is changed, who guarantees me for this insane refurmulated product? Whit fillers ? What can you tell me?
I have always considered PES among the best, but this new road for the European market does not like it at all
Select for EU is different ??

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
From now, yes :(
No more pepForm
No more isolated proteins
Instead of isolated they put concentrate
WPI replaced by WPC
Gluten free has disappeared from the label so not sure...
Lactose is "more present" on ingredients
More carbs for SD for example from <1 to 1.5 almost all sugars
No fillers has disappeared from the labels

All of this for a cheaper price.............

I'm not sure I ever asked for that? I love PES and I'm sure their products are great but...... I'm disappointed I gotta be honest...

Jonathan_it

Awards
No more pepForm
WPI replaced by WPC

I'm not sure I ever asked for that? I love PES and I'm sure their products are great but...... I'm disappointed I gotta be honest...
It's just the truth! :( the label value sounds like a standard protein profile :(
We want the real please

sareea

Awards
No more pepForm
WPI replaced by WPC

But why don't the shops update this info on the product listing ?
And whey don't pes use milk protein concentrate if isolates are not allowed...

If I was you I would buy Fusion Pro from dedicated.
Good luck

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
But why don't the shops update this info on the product listing ?
And whey don't pes use milk protein concentrate if isolates are not allowed...

If I was you I would buy Fusion Pro from dedicated.
Good luck
PES select are still good product, I want to test these Ines new and see.... concentrate are better for me since I'm not using them post wo at least this is good.... let's see .... also I agree with your points... and I have the feeling that price won't change and as you said shops online won't update labels..... of course......

I was told you could still buy the original ones from predator but who knows when and if?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No more pepForm
WPI replaced by WPC

You have made a very extensive list of things when there are only two small product changes.

You said we have switched from whey protein isolate to whey protein concentrate. This is incorrect. Select has always used whey protein concentrate.

You also said Select has <1g of carbs and now it has 1.5g. This is also incorrect, Select has 1g of carbs (not <1g).

Here are the two changes;
1) We switched milk protein isolate for milk protein concentrate.
2) We removed PepForm.

Those are the only changes.

Select is still a blend of whey and casein (from milk protein). It is still very low in carbs and fat.

For example, snickerdoodle is 1.5g fat and 1g carbs.

The new batch that has arrived in Europe is 1.5g fat and 1.5g carbs. That is .5g difference per serving.

Here is why we did it;

To make Select in Europe we need to send over all of our flavouring from America to make sure it is perfect. We do not let a European company try and replicate our flavour. Our manufacturing batches in Europe are much smaller than they are in America.

If we had included PepForm and stuck with MPI the price would be much, much higher so we have slightly tweaked it to make it more affordable.

It mixes exactly the same, it tastes exactly the same and the nutritional information is almost exactly the same.

However, it will be sold at a lower price point than it was previously. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Select SD has <1 g of carbs
Select SD new has 1.5g of carbs

I have the labels here so I'm sure about it.

When I said switched from
Isolate to concentrate i meant from milk protein isolate to milk protein concentrate like you said so you do actually replaced the isolate with the concentrate.

I see the label from the old one with ingredients which are great, I see the new one not even close, I have them both here and I see the differences.

The disappointed feeling is there and even if it's still a great product as you said (can't comment until I actually try them) it has changed and it has changed not for good but just for some £ so it's a fact that the quality less than before.

I could appreciate the fact that concentrate proteins are better in my situations since I don't use select as post wo but still....

Also you removed pepform, the revolutionary "thing" that made this proteins unique comparing with the competitors so it's a different product.

I trust you as always and if you say it's good and mixes great I do believe you but that's another story.

Also make sure the "cheaper price" will be applied cause on my case with Proteins Pick and Mix they didn't, they just sold me a different product, supposed to be cheaper for the same price and they didn't change the label on the site. I hope nobody else will do the same, online shops are dodgy, that's why I said "i bet £100 the price won't change..." cause online shops do this.... and who is the one victim of this behaviour? us...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Select SD has <1 g of carbs
Select SD new has 1.5g of carbs

I have the labels here so I'm sure about it.

When I said switched from
Isolate to concentrate i meant from milk protein isolate to milk protein concentrate like you said so you do actually replaced the isolate with the concentrate.

I see the label from the old one with ingredients which are great, I see the new one not even close, I have them both here and I see the differences.

The disappointed feeling is there and even if it's still a great product as you said (can't comment until I actually try them) it has changed and it has changed not for good but just for some £ so it's a fact that the quality less than before.

I could appreciate the fact that concentrate proteins are better in my situations since I don't use select as post wo but still....

Also you removed pepform, the revolutionary "thing" that made this proteins unique comparing with the competitors so it's a different product.

I trust you as always and if you say it's good and mixes great I do believe you but that's another story.

Also make sure the "cheaper price" will be applied cause on my case with Proteins Pick and Mix they didn't, they just sold me a different product, supposed to be cheaper for the same price and they didn't change the label on the site. I hope nobody else will do the same, online shops are dodgy, that's why I said "i bet £100 the price won't change..." cause online shops do this.... and who is the one victim of this behaviour? us...
The nutritional information can vary slightly from batch to batch. For example this is from the most well known supplement retailer, right now;

I have sent the new label PDFs to the distributor. Retailers have access to them to use them.

You keep saying the price won't change. I can assure you that the price will change lol.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The nutritional information can vary slightly from batch to batch. For example this is from the most well known supplement retailer, right now;

I have sent the new label PDFs to the distributor. Retailers have access to them to use them.

You keep saying the price won't change. I can assure you that the price will change lol.
The label you posted in fact is the original / old one not the new one that has 1.5g carbs of which sugars 1.4g looool instead of <1

I keep saying that cause I have fear they won't and even if the will, I would have preferred to have the original product.

I keep saying that based on the fact that it just happened, I paid same price for a less quality product with label not updated lol in fact the shops online still have the old one as you can see

Anyway let's hope the old ones will be available at P at some point. At least everybody will be able to choose.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We anticipate the price to go down by close to 20% when it arrives at more retailers.

For the sake of .5g carbs per serving and PepForm, I think it is more than a worthwhile trade off. :)

If someone is desperate for the US version and has no price objection then they can order from the US. You will however be paying a lot more for a product which is almost exactly identical.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
We anticipate the price to go down by close to 20% when it arrives at more retailers.

For the sake of .5g carbs per serving and PepForm, I think it is more than a worthwhile trade off. :)
It's not just 0.5 is more and also ingredients are different.

20% is good tho, probably you'll make lot of ppl happy but as well lot of ppl willl be a bit disappointed, like me :(

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Shipping from US is not an option, I'm sorry you keep saying it's almost identical when it's not but hey maybe I'm toooooo fussy? Don't know I have expressed my opinion based on the labels I have. Anyway thx for your responses ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If you are disappointed by saving 20% for an almost identical product, you are still welcome to buy from America?
It's not identical lol
or even not buy anymore? That's an option too :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not identical lol
or even not buy anymore? That's an option too :)
Come on Chris, you are misquoting me.

I said it is "almost identical", which it is.

If you put the two products side by side in taste testing, you wouldn't know the difference between them.

I have worked hard to make this more readily available in Europe. We made two tiny adjustments which gave customers the luxury of being able to buy it at a significantly reduced price. We did this because the only complaints we ever get in Europe are about the price so we did it to keep customers as happy as possible.

The nutritional panels are almost exactly identical and customers can save around 20% on the product.

Like I said, if someone cares so much about the PepForm and the .5g carb difference per serving and have no cares about the cost then they can still purchase stock from America. :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where in Europe will it be available? Only P...?

Is there also a Dutch supplier?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
bdcc you know what I think... mbonheur if you want the original, probably hopefully P will have it in a couple of months. It that's not sure, please bdcc correct me if I'm mistaken. The new ones are already available at prot pick and mix I bought them there but still same price so it would be better for you to wait :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B.. F.. Shop sells it in the Netherlands for 35€ (4 lbs), but I am not sure it is the new version. Anywaya, delivery is free and it is cheaper than P. So let's hope, they will also get the new version

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
B.. F.. Shop sells it in the Netherlands for 35€ (4 lbs), but I am not sure it is the new version. Anywaya, delivery is free and it is cheaper than P. So let's hope, they will also get the new version
It must be lol 55 servings for 35 euro is like 28-29£ it's almost 50% less but I don't know what's the price in euro usually so can't be sure

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
Hi mbonheur

can you please pm me the retailer?

Thanks

sareea

Awards
Manufacturing in europe is the mistake other brands did that made the products with less quality over time, even ON and Dymatize...

Importers have gotten back to buy from US directly in my country for that reason.

I don't care if it is MPC or MPI as long as it stays a mix and clean!

If i still want the pepForm... i would buy 1 kg of hydrolyzed whey from MP and add a bit to each select servings lol

I also really want to try the dedicated fusion pro ! How does it taste ? Pm me.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Manufacturing in europe is the mistake other brands did that made the products with less quality over time, even ON and Dymatize...

Importers have gotten back to buy from US directly in my country for that reason.

I don't care if it is MPC or MPI as long as it stays a mix and clean!

If i still want the pepForm... i would buy 1 kg of hydrolyzed whey from MP and add a bit to each select servings lol

I also really want to try the dedicated fusion pro ! How does it taste ? Pm me.
Never tried man

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I always buy Fusion Pro from the same Dutch company. There are very often Deals, where you can get it for 31,90 € (delivery is only free for the Netherlands and Belgium). Flavors are alright, but not outstanding either in my opinion (I tried Banana Ice Cream, Chocolate Mint, Tropical Sorbet Coconut, Maple Syrup Frozen Yogurt)

Jonathan_it

Awards
The fact it's just one! We don't want buy the reformulated product of any brand for the EU market!
Stop whit insane poor business!
What would to do ? we have to come to America to have the serious supplements ?
Sorry but I'm so tired, every time same story! Change the formula for EU end every time same excuses! I love PES but how I said it's not the correct way ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The fact it's just one! We don't want buy the reformulated product of any brand for the EU market!
Stop whit insane poor business!
What would to do ? we have to come to America to have the serious supplements ?
Sorry but I'm so tired, every time same story! Change the formula for EU end every time same excuses! I love PES but how I said it's not the correct way &#55357;&#56841;
I have to correct you here because this is simply incorrect.

You said "every time it is the same story" for changing products for Europe.

No, this is not the case. The ONLY reason we have changed products for the European market is because they were non compliant to sell in their current form (Alphamine and Norcodrene both contain yohimbe, the new European version of High Volume has replaced the agmatine sulfate with a higher dose of l-citrulline).

Here are the facts;
- Importing protein powder is very expensive on shipping and weight
- The largest distributor in the whole of Europe has ceased importing protein from America entirely due to such high additional costs and additional stress.
- If we want to make Select available to Europe we HAVE to manufacture it there. Importing it in huge quantities is NOT a viable option. The only Select stock being imported from America is being done so in very, very small quantities.
- Knowing that we have to make it in Europe, we compared the price and nutritional information of MPI and MPC. If we used MPC and removed the PepForm we end up with a product that tastes exactly the same, mixes exactly the same and has almost exactly the same nutritional information. We could have used MPI and PepForm but the price would have been a LOT higher.
- The biggest complaint about Select in Europe was price. We have a lot of customers who at some point have bought it from America and imported it themselves to try and reduce cost.
- Therefore we weighed up both options and decided it made sense to make two small product adjustments which bring the cost way down yet don't change the quality of the product in any way that is tangible to the consumer.

For all of you complaining that it is bad business, please let me emphasise something. Most retailers in the UK are selling less and less protein from American companies because the cost is so high comparative to the bulk supplier. We have had customers in several European countries email us to ask where they can buy it only to find out that retailers near them wouldn't stock it because it cost too much money (American import prices go up when bulk protein supplier costs go down due to more and more aggressive sales).

For us to make it in Europe, we need to have retailers that will buy it otherwise we have to stop selling it in Europe completely.

We were almost at this point. The largest bodybuilding supplement distributor in Europe said they cannot sell a lot of the top brand protein supplements unless the cost came down. They literally told us they couldn't import Select anymore because of this.

Therefore manufacturing in Europe and bringing the cost down is the ONLY way we could continue selling it in Europe in large quantities.

This product is almost exactly the same. .5g difference on nutritional information is literally so small you can get this simply in different batches due to natural variance of protein powder. It is so small that the only people who know the difference will be the people who saw the label and then decided that the product will definitely feel different before they even tried it.

Look, we worked very hard to make Select available for European customers. Some of you may want to pay a lot more money for additional PepForm and .5g less carbohydrates in your tub of snickerdoodle.

However, we literally cannot manufacture the exact same product because so many retailers complained about the cost we couldn't make a product where the price was that high.

Therefore we had to do this just so customers could continue to buy Select in Europe. We could not manufacture the current formula, the company buying it all from us to distribute it around Europe couldn't agree to it. Changing it was the ONLY way we could agree to manufacture enough to supply Europe.

If you want to pay a lot more for the US version, there is one UK company who can import it in very small quantities. You can also buy it from America and import it yourself.

However, like 99% of our customers who complained that Select was very hard to buy in Europe, we have come to a solution that makes it widely available for them.

We are very, very proud of the European batch of Select. We have shipped over the flavouring ourselves to make sure it tastes exactly the same as the previous batches made in America. We are also proud that we can bring customers a product which mixes and tastes exactly the same as the previous batches yet managed to bring the price down a lot by making two tweaks to the product that are so small nobody would even be able to notice if they tried the products side by side. :)

sareea

Awards
Ok,
Thank you for the effort.
But now how can you assure us that EU select is not spiked ?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,
Thank you for the effort.
But now how can you assure us that EU select is not spiked ?
Because we test it.

Not only is it tested in Europe but we have tubs flown back to Florida to test it again.

This is part of the reason European manufacturing can be so expensive, we are paying to fly our flavouring over and paying for some stock to be shipped back to us for quality control purposes. These costs add up and if the cost of Select had gone up further than where it was before it would have put retailers off so much that we wouldn't have had enough demand to be able to do the manufacturing run.

We are going out of our way to make sure it is absolutely the best quality product and doesn't compromise on taste or purity. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I understand the need to change some products like alphamine or similar because of eu regulations BUT nothing like that applies to proteins I guess? Proteins are proteins, you changed the formula to make them cheap to eu resellers...

Now, you say mixability will be the same, sorry but that's not true and it's due to the fact that MPI are different from MPC at molecular level, although I can't comment since I haven't try that yet but based on the different molecules this should be correct.

Also the ingredients are totally different, as 3rd ingredient I read "milk" .... MILK!?!?!?!?!? come on and this is still ok but then there's an escalation of acesulfame K and E-number and E-number....

again.... I'll try them and I know I'll like them I trust you when you say they are great in taste but the quality is not the same and the profile has changed you can't deny that it's on the label.

Peace

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand the need to change some products like alphamine or similar because of eu regulations BUT nothing like that applies to proteins I guess? Proteins are proteins, you changed the formula to make them cheap to eu resellers...

Now, you say mixability will be the same, sorry but that's not true and it's due to the fact that MPI are different from MPC at molecular level, although I can't comment since I haven't try that yet but based on the different molecules this should be correct.

Also the ingredients are totally different, as 3rd ingredient I read "milk" .... MILK!?!?!?!?!? come on and this is still ok but then there's an escalation of acesulfame K and E-number and E-number....

again.... I'll try them and I know I'll like them I trust you when you say they are great in taste but the quality is not the same and the profile has changed you can't deny that it's on the label.

Peace
Chris, you are saying things that are literally 100% false and you say them as if they are facts.

I really don't think you understand the labels. Let me explain your points to anyone else reading.

You are asking about things as if they have changed when they haven't.

1) You said they don't mix the same. We have obviously tested these proteins so we know exactly how they mix. When we tested them we did it with the intention that it has to mix and taste exactly the same as our existing batches otherwise we wouldn't go ahead with manufacturing.
2) EU label layout is different. The milk that you see is part of the whey protein concentrate and labeled as an allergen. You can see the brackets around it (contains soy lecithin and milk). These are in tiny quantities and only appear differently on the label because of different regulations. If you look at the bottom of our existing Select label it says "contains milk and soy ingredients" but they are not bolded on the ingredients list. In Europe we have to bold them on the ingredients list.
3) You say there is an escalation of sweeteners. I don't even understand where you got this from. As I have said already, we send over our existing flavouring to make sure the flavours are exactly the same. To make it taste exactly the same we use exactly the same amount of sweeteners. The only difference is on the European label we have labeled the E number code of sucralose and acesulfame potassium which we do not need to do on the US label.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I said those things cause it's what I saw on the labels, not because I invented them and based on what it's written I said the truth.

Now, obviously I couldn't know that because of regulations in eu you need to list ingredients that you don't need to list in us, this means that the ingredients are the same but cause of eu VS us regulations you need to list them on eu and not on us, correct? If thAt is what you saying I'm happy and I'm feeling better to know that ingredients are same.

RE mix ability, MPI mix differently than MPC and I'm not guessing this, it's just the way they are, again molecules are different, you can ask google and it will confirm.

Now, if you guys tested and processed the whole product to make sure it'll be the same that's another story and I would be the first to be happy about this and can't wait to taste them on Monday and confirm this.

I'll let you know.

sareea

Awards
I said those things cause it's what I saw on the labels, not because I invented them and based on what it's written I said the truth.

Now, obviously I couldn't know that because of regulations in eu you need to list ingredients that you don't need to list in us, this means that the ingredients are the same but cause of eu VS us regulations you need to list them on eu and not on us, correct? If thAt is what you saying I'm happy and I'm feeling better to know that ingredients are same.

RE mix ability, MPI mix differently than MPC and I'm not guessing this, it's just the way they are, again molecules are different, you can ask google and it will confirm.

Now, if you guys tested and processed the whole product to make sure it'll be the same that's another story and I would be the first to be happy about this and can't wait to taste them on Monday and confirm this.

I'll let you know.
Update us bro.

ben... other good companies like DN fusion pro, manufacture in canada, and import to EU, And still sells at 31-37 gbp. You said that importing fees are so high... but DN are selling for a great price ! And not only that, EU select is manufactured in EU, and still around the same price as the Fusin Pro, why is that?
Due to importing the flavoring ? or... EU select will sell at 25-30 gbp ?