EUROPEAN PESCIENCE FANS, GET IN HERE

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I paid 48.99 this new proteins at protein pix and mix so same price for the new ones... anyway assuming they will make discount of 20% like bdcc said, its going to be 9.7 roughly so 39 and I can tell you that about 1y ago this was the price we were paying for the old formula..... then it went slowly up... who knows why?..... I hope you know what I mean... we're going back to the original price for a product without pepForm and with MPC instead MPI.
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804


  2. I think I just bought last c&c original formula lol the little tub, I'll make a video of mixing the two and I really HOPE to find out that they mix exactly the same, I'll post it on YouTube and I'll put the link here for everyone
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    ^ in to see this

    Lucky you got the last!
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    ^ in to see this

    Lucky you got the last!
    I will record my review today hopefully, I can tell you that for now, taste wise is much more milky and sugary, due to the fact that it has more sugar in it and more lactose since there are MPC instead of MPI at least I presume so.
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  5. I wonder if your preconceptions about the product have influenced your taste perception on it.

    So far, myself and the office tasted samples all the way through development and we have had distributors, retailers and customers who have tried the new stock and everyone has said they couldn't tell the difference. The difference in carbohydrate won't significantly influence the sweetness as .5g carbs per serving is like 1/10th of a teaspoon.

    When we released EU Alphamine, I remember a customer telling me that they didn't like the formula because it was different so it must feel different as well. I asked them if they tried the US and the EU version side by side if they would even know which one was which and they said they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

    For an experiment, I will get a US and an EU tub and film someone trying both.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I wonder if your preconceptions about the product have influenced your taste perception on it.

    So far, myself and the office tasted samples all the way through development and we have had distributors, retailers and customers who have tried the new stock and everyone has said they couldn't tell the difference. The difference in carbohydrate won't significantly influence the sweetness as .5g carbs per serving is like 1/10th of a teaspoon.

    When we released EU Alphamine, I remember a customer telling me that they didn't like the formula because it was different so it must feel different as well. I asked them if they tried the US and the EU version side by side if they would even know which one was which and they said they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

    For an experiment, I will get a US and an EU tub and film someone trying both.
    I am actually happy with the taste even being more sweet and milky

    I had no preconceptions mate, I was worried mostly about ingredients and when you clarified that they are the same but just labels are different because of the different regulations between US and UK that was a relief

    I am not a kid and I love PES so my aim here, my hopes, are to find the product the same as before and even if it won't mix the same I will still be happy with it based on the clarifications you provided so don't be so suspicious and have trust, I just want to share the truth and facts nothing else.
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  7. So... What's the cheapest place to buy it?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vascopro View Post
    So... What's the cheapest place to buy it?
    Don't know mate, what I know is that the new version is still same price as before 48.99 at protein pix and mix so we still paying the same for the cheaper product...

    My video will be recorded in the next days, don't have time tonight but I will by the weekend
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Don't know mate, what I know is that the new version is still same price as before 48.99 at protein pix and mix so we still paying the same for the cheaper product...

    My video will be recorded in the next days, don't have time tonight but I will by the weekend
    That's what I'm seeing...

    The new protein isn't as good as before because the price was too high for Europe but retailers keep same price and protein is inferior without pepform and isolates...

    If you see cheaper place tell me!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vascopro View Post
    That's what I'm seeing...

    The new protein isn't as good as before because the price was too high for Europe but retailers keep same price and protein is inferior without pepform and isolates...

    If you see cheaper place tell me!!
    I know mate... I'll let you know. Meanwhile I must say... I like more the new SD lol it's more seeet and tasty and the mix ability is the same. I just did the video, I'll post it asap.

    Said that remain the fact that as we said, different cheaper product without MPI and pepform and same price
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    I know mate... I'll let you know. Meanwhile I must say... I like more the new SD lol it's more seeet and tasty and the mix ability is the same. I just did the video, I'll post it asap.

    Said that remain the fact that as we said, different cheaper product without MPI and pepform and same price
    I don't know how many times I need to repeat this lol.

    It will not stay the same price.

    As more retailers will pick up the product with the new price point their cost price will drop. Chris, you bought it when only one retailer had it online and they put it on at the same price as before.

    So far only a small number of retailers have it online and the price is already ten percent lower. Your guys Googling skills seriously suck lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't know how many times I need to repeat this lol.

    It will not stay the same price.

    As more retailers will pick up the product with the new price point their cost price will drop. Chris, you bought it when only one retailer had it online and they put it on at the same price as before.

    So far only a small number of retailers have it online and the price is already ten percent lower. Your guys Googling skills seriously suck lol.
    I didn't even ask google lol and the fact that the reseller is selling it at same price is disappointing, what are they going to do? Just discount it after finishing the first batch?

    Anyway never mind, we'll see what happen. As I said many times, and I don't know how many time I need to repeat myself, I trust you and I believe you in saying the price will be discounted but I don't trust the resellers.
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    I didn't even ask google lol and the fact that the reseller is selling it at same price is disappointing, what are they going to do? Just discount it after finishing the first batch?

    Anyway never mind, we'll see what happen. As I said many times, and I don't know how many time I need to repeat myself, I trust you and I believe you in saying the price will be discounted but I don't trust the resellers.
    Think of it as basic supply and demand.

    Lots of customers want a product, only one retailer stocks it. They can sell it at whatever price they want without competition from anyone else.

    They launched it at the price it was previously and already had to reorder because their sales were so high.

    However, as more and more companies stock the product the more aggressive they need to be with pricing. The second retailer to get it already shaved 10% off that price.

    I cannot control the pricing of retailers. If you don't like their price you can only complain to them, not me.

    However, I can assure you that as more and more retailers stock the product, the price will come down more and more.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Hope so, hopefully it'll back to the 39 that we use to pay for the old version....

    another complaining to you, you are just lucky enough to be the only one talking with customers
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Hope so, hopefully it'll back to the 39 that we use to pay for the old version....

    another complaining to you, you are just lucky enough to be the only one talking with customers
    I am unaware of anyone selling the 55 serving tubs for a regular price of 39, ever.

    The 27 serving tub normally retailed in England for 29.99-31.99. Are you 100% sure that 39 wasn't short dated stock?

    I know what our prices to distributors are and retailers physically wouldn't be able to sell it for 39 on a consistent basis unless their business model involved never making a profit lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. Dolphin fitness was selling it for 39, like 1 year ago, talking about old formula
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Dolphin fitness was selling it for 39, like 1 year ago, talking about old formula
    Yeah. But they only sell to Germany, Netherland, and 1 more which I'm not sure now...
    They refuse to send other countries!
    It seems they're still in stone age...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vascopro View Post
    Yeah. But they only sell to Germany, Netherland, and 1 more which I'm not sure now...
    They refuse to send other countries!
    It seems they're still in stone age...
    Where you located bro?
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  19. here we go --> HERE VIDEO AND REVIEW

    my apologies if the video is not the BEST video you are going to watch, I am not a "video maker"
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Where you located bro?
    Portugal 🇵🇹

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vascopro View Post
    Portugal ����
    oh man, can't help with that, try predator? maybe they will even stock the original version in the future
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    oh man, can't help with that, try predator? maybe they will even stock the original version in the future
    I know them. Thanks!

    They used to be the best and cheapest too...

  23. We need more Portugese retailers picking up our line so it is easier for you to purchase.

    If you have any good ones that you buy from already and recommend feel free to send me a message with their names and I can email them for you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  24. @bdcc, i tag you but no responses yet so i'll do it again lol what about gluten free? are the new ones still gluten free? can't see it on the label
    !!! NEXT PES Select Flavour Requests !!! Express your tastes here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/287016-next-pes-select.html#post5561804

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    @bdcc, i tag you but no responses yet so i'll do it again lol what about gluten free? are the new ones still gluten free? can't see it on the label
    The manufacturing facility also processes gluten containing ingredients so there is a possibility it could be found in tiny, tiny amounts.

    There are no gluten containing ingredients in Select.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting Stack.. PES fans get in here
    By Mike71884 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:11 PM
  2. 225+lb guys get in here
    By BostonFan in forum Bulking
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
  4. REAPER get in HERE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Log in
Log in