***** Gaspari Weekly Promo. The 1st of Many *****

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[size=+4]This will be the 1st of many of Gaspari’s weekly promos. More Promos = More chances for you to get your hands on some of Gaspari Nutrition’s great products!

Each week a different promo, different product, and different winners.

This week will be giving away two boxes of Gaspari’s … PLASMAJET!!! [/size]​
(one per winner).

GASPARI NUTRITION® PLASMAJET® - MYOTROPHIC HYPER-EXPANSION GROWTH KIT

Nitric Oxide (NO) is one of the most powerful muscle building compounds in the human body, so it’s no surprise that countless products claim to be able to offer increased levels. While it’s true that many of these products will boost NO levels, the truth is that none of them are able to do so to such an extent that you notice increased size and strength like we’d expect…until now. PLASMAJET® is a one-of-a-kind NO revolution that places the power for maximal hypertrophic growth firmly in YOUR hands!

PLASMAJET® GROWTH KIT OFFERS USERS:
• Insane Muscle Pumps & Fullness
• Huge Gains in Lean Muscle Mass, Stamina, & Strength
• Maximum Vascularity & Vasodilation
• Enhanced Blood, Oxygen, & Nutrient Delivery To Muscle Cells

The reason you haven’t felt skin splitting pumps or noticed MASSIVE vascularity after taking NO products is the result of one muscle wasting molecule known as the “Arginase Enzyme”. This compound is responsible for converting NO precursors into useless byproducts that give us no benefits while we train. With this enzyme free to roam in our body, it doesn’t matter how many NO boosters we take, the fact is that our body limits how much NO we can make, and won’t let us go beyond our genetic limits.

PLASMAJET® is the first product ever designed to not only increase NO levels, but also completely inhibit and deactivate the Arginase Enzyme before it can negatively impact our gains!

About 30-45 minutes after you take your serving of PLASMAJET®, the powerful Liposomal Delivery System shuttles each active ingredient directly to your blood stream. From here, novel and never before seen NO precursors including Nitro-Rx™ begin rapidly converting into the muscle building and power enhancing chemical we so desperately desire. While these levels begin to rise, the body responds by sending higher levels of Arginase to the conversion sites in an attempt to decrease NO levels. PLASMAJET® counteracts this with the two most potent Arginase inhibitors found in nature, effectively forcing your body into the most anabolic state possible.

With NO now beyond supra-physiological levels, the rest of the PLASMAJET® formula begins modifying key bodily processes to fully capitalize on the intense muscle building state your body is in. Muscle cells become bathed in strength & power enhancing Adenosine-5-Triphopshate, which works to quickly increase glycogen production. This increase in glycogen causes the muscles to swell in both size and strength, allowing you push beyond genetic limitations and force muscle fibers into explosive growth.

PLASMAJET® is so powerful its effects will be noticed the very first time you use it, and will continue to increase and compound with every additional dosing. Due to this extreme power, PLASMAJET® should never be used more than 5x per week as the rapid onset of new muscle mass requires intense recovery periods. To help facilitate this recovery, increase lean protein consumption from whole foods or Precision Protein™ to make sure muscles get the nutrition necessary to grow at the rate forced upon them by PLASMAJET®.

[size=+4]
Now what do you need to do to be eligible to win?
Tell me what your favorite body part is to train to get that EPIC PUMP!… Pictures are encouraged (keep it clean)

Rules: Must be a US resident, have positive status, 100+ posts, post a review thread of the product upon receipt with periodic update and final review, as well as a store review where applicable. [/size]

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Latzzz them lat pumps on Plasmajet are fuccing orgasmic haha, nothing better then full wide lats. You guys know there's a lot id do for Plasmajet so pics will be coming soon

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoot. I'm in on this.
I love chest and tri day. I love getting that sick upper body pump and feeling strong and swole

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
[video=youtube;KwNsAzTSnyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwNsAzTSnyQ[/video]

I don't love the 5 days of soreness after this on my lower back, but making my traps, rhomboids rear delts and hamstrings sore. Fully body pump FTW

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely chest/back supersets. I don't think it gets much better:woohoo:

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473699751.380905.jpg
my back ain't crazy but the pump is delicious lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Nice promo great product

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Love delts and traps - they get pumped even on lower rep days with just heavy freakin weights!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for next week. But Back and Bi's all day. Don't include me this for this week's promo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love to get an epic pump in my quads. I like the feeling of crawling out of the leg extension machine, barely being able to walk. I admire my leg vascularity and others do too when I'm doing extensions!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dying to try PlasmaJet! Didn't get a chance to try it back in the day so def want to try it now!

My favorite has always been Arms day. Nothing better then doing back to back biceps and triceps exercises.

The last SuperSet I was doing was:
Skull Crushers ss Bar Curls
CG Press ss Spider Curls
1 Arm OverHead Extensions ss Hammer Curls
DB Extensions ss Zottoman Curls
EZ Bar Pushdowns ss Rope Extensions
DB Wrist Curls ss 1 arm cable curls

Was doing 3 sets of each and reps go from 15, 12, to failure.

Pumps for dayyyyyyys.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arms and shoulders are always my favorite when I'm just wanting to get a good pump workout in. It's almost impossible to leave the gym unsatisfied with that combination.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course, I am not applying because I was given the chance to log PJ. Get in on this guys! Gaspari is VERY generous in their promos, and PJ is a very unique pump product.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Of course, I am not applying because I was given the chance to log PJ. Get in on this guys! Gaspari is VERY generous in their promos, and PJ is a very unique pump product.
Now I feel like a douchebag for hoping I win. Haha it's ok I'll cry into my extremely pumped arms if I was to win haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stuff, guys.

Just here as an observer ;)

But biceps all the way (I do bis and tris together and that's my favorite pump day hands down).

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stuff, guys.

Just here as an observer ;)

But biceps all the way (I do bis and tris together and that's my favorite pump day hands down).
Hell yeah. Nothing beats a super set day of Biceps and Triceps.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Did some hi rep traps today - 450lbs on the Hammer Shrug machine for sets of 15 - would be even better with PlasmaJet!
IMG_20160913_170913.jpg

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing makes me feel more beastly than a good pump on back day. I look extra wide and my biceps usually blow up too.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this people!!!
I'm logging right now and the workouts are great and the pumps are stupid
IMG_1473897388.132472.jpg

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Well you just killed my arms
Nah - this was immediately post workout - I did most of the work on the Hammer Preacher machine - gets you looking pumped and shredded - love it! Now just to add some PlasmaJet.......;)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah - this was immediately post workout - I did most of the work on the Hammer Preacher machine - gets you looking pumped and shredded - love it! Now just to add some PlasmaJet.......;)
Well theyre looking sick! Im gonna need the PJ to catch up!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn all these guys posting pics of their pump going on.... Good thing I didnt post a pic... I would had looked like a damn oompa loompa next to them.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn all these guys posting pics of their pump going on.... Good thing I didnt post a pic... I would had looked like a damn oompa loompa next to them.
Hairy- oompa loompa here! LOL

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulders!...I feel it's one of the harder muscle to "feel" a pump but once you get it, the mirror becomes your best friend, I mean who doesn't look better with nice rounded delts

I'm just starting to dedicate a day for strictly arms, so that may turn into my favorite pump day as I've very rarely just had a day for arms

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get in on this people!!!
I'm logging right now and the workouts are great and the pumps are stupid
glad you're liking PlasmaJet... I should have 2 winner selected by the end of day Friday, and Monday we'll be running a new promo, on another Gaspari product.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Had to give this a shot heard nothing but amazing things about plasma jet nothing better then a arm pump and having your sleeves ride up on there own

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love pj. Best pumps period. Would love to win. Fav pump is back. Kick off my chest and back days with a 3 minute cluster set of straight arms. Best lat pump period in feeling. But love the arm pumps a lot too