Sparta 30% off Sale! Seize your glory!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20160901_151206-600x800.png

That's right, we're doing it big this labor day with the sale of all sales! Gtfih, this won't last long!
Screenshot_20160901-152557-600x824.jpg

Bogos on your favorite natty anabolics too! Sales don't get better than this!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bogo' for the bros!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bogo' for the bros!
Don't forget about the ladies! These natty anabolics are perfect for the females that want to get swole and not mess with their hormones :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget about the ladies! These natty anabolics are perfect for the females that want to get swole and not mess with their hormones :)
Swole ladies mess with my hormones though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys offer any apparel? I'm gonna order some Hercules anyways Thought I'd ask.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you guys offer any apparel? I'm gonna order some Hercules anyways Thought I'd ask.
Very soon, about to hit in the next week or two ;)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah buddy, great sale here!!!!

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Do the 30% Off and bogos stack? And to verify I just put one of them in cart and check out? I will receive 2?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do the 30% Off and bogos stack? And to verify I just put one of them in cart and check out? I will receive 2?
No they don't stack. That would be super sick LOL

Yep, for the BOGO just buy however many and that amount will be matched at shipping. Buy 3 get 3, etc...

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my Epicurus, fantastic price srsly. Wish like the other said there was some apparel....I mean...if there's any T's just hanging around in X-Large :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my Epicurus, fantastic price srsly. Wish like the other said there was some apparel....I mean...if there's any T's just hanging around in X-Large :)
Not quite yet but in a week or two things should be rolling out

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading it somewhere, I think, but this expires when???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, gents, I went on to place my order and ran into trouble at checkout. I moved from Michigan to Texas a few months ago and kept my Michigan based credit union. My credit/debit card is through them and they randomly decline transactions. That just happened. I know it's an issue with my CU but can anything be done on your end? They're not available. I just made a PayPal purchase moments prior without issue.

EDIT
Received a text from CU questioning the purchase. I confirmed and it was put through so please disregard.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, gents, I went on to place my order and ran into trouble at checkout. I moved from Michigan to Texas a few months ago and kept my Michigan based credit union. My credit/debit card is through them and they randomly decline transactions. That just happened. I know it's an issue with my CU but can anything be done on your end? They're not available. I just made a PayPal purchase moments prior without issue.

EDIT
Received a text from CU questioning the purchase. I confirmed and it was put through so please disregard.
Glad to hear it worked out bro!! Thanks

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Have to ask... When will these be shipping out???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As soon as we can. There's no holdups that we know of though. Obviously the warehouse is working hard but there's no way to tell you when any one particular will ship. They'll go as they were received.

S

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine went out 9/6, should get a few different emails saying as such

As soon as we can. There's no holdups that we know of though. Obviously the warehouse is working hard but there's no way to tell you when any one particular will ship. They'll go as they were received.
I know you saw it on your end not on our end...but the warehouse will be adding an extra Epicurus to each order for the BOGO? Only reason I ask is the shipping emails all said "Quantity x 1", there was no mention of the extra bottle anywhere. Thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mine went out 9/6, should get a few different emails saying as such

I know you saw it on your end not on our end...but the warehouse will be adding an extra Epicurus to each order for the BOGO? Only reason I ask is the shipping emails all said "Quantity x 1", there was no mention of the extra bottle anywhere. Thanks.
Yep. When the orders print to the wh they'll see it.