Labor Day in the UK/Sup3r DHEA Intro Sale

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpeg

What's up AM?!

Bet all you Yanks, Aussies, and Kiwis(and everyone else) were wondering if we celebrate Labor Day in the UK. Well, we do, at least in the OL UK;). Also, we're excited to bring you special intro pricing on our brand new Sup3r DHEA! The entire site is on sale:

INTRODUCING ALL NEW SUP3R-DHEA

SAVE 40% OFF STOREWIDE BY USING
COUPON CODE "LABOR40" AT CHECKOUT!

image.jpeg

image.png

http://olympusuk.com/

OFFER EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 6TH!

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah

Wagner83

Awards
I saw from the OL uk site you are based in the US, do you actually ship from the UK? What kind of shipping fees one has to pay if from Europe? Thanks.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed. 4 Shipping US

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw from the OL uk site you are based in the US, do you actually ship from the UK? What kind of shipping fees one has to pay if from Europe? Thanks.
Yes, we ship from the US so normal intl shipping rates would apply.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GNO Jebrook I would like to pick up sup3r dhea and or1gin but don't want to pay 2 shipping is there is anyway yall can have same intro price on OL UK website

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered! Going to put it into play asap.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebrook when will this ship?
This is NOT a pre-sale. The product is 100% complete at the manufacturer and en route. As soon as it is received it will turn around and go right back out to our customers. Should be a short wait for orders to ship. Any without Super DHEA should be filled as normal. Although, if Orig1n is purchased from our site then there will be the 2-3 week delay as noted in the OL sale thread.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is NOT a pre-sale. The product is 100% complete at the manufacturer and en route. As soon as it is received it will turn around and go right back out to our customers. Should be a short wait for orders to ship. Any without Super DHEA should be filled as normal. Although, if Orig1n is purchased from our site then there will be the 2-3 week delay as noted in the OL sale thread.
awesome thank u

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Nice thrad OP, next ten orders get complimentary nudez?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still time to get in on this before midnite gents. FYI, GNO did indeed scoop up the free noodz offer that was on the table...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing beats procrastination. Just got my own order in :).