Get ready for the ULTIMATE workout experience with APS MESOMORPH!!!

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Who's Ready To Experince the Ultimate Pre-Workout Complex?!

APS Nutrition is looking for 5 Loggers to run the newest flavor of Mesomorph - TUTTI FRUTTI!

Must be 18 or older
Be a member here for 3+ months
Must have 100+ posts
Must have USA shipping address (US ONLY)
2 Posts Per Week Log MINIMUM

With college football and Labor Day happening this weekend, post a picture and description of your favorite game day / tailgating food!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
In to follow to see who wins. What a great opportunity!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nice!!!! Great opportunity here

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472585129.247552.jpg
I gotta get in on this one! Lol I got a few days left of my PLASMAJET log im sure if chosen I'd be done with the log by then, and since I'm ordering another box of pj I'll let you guys know I'm willing to leave it out (a couple times lol) for the sake of logging mesomorph ! This would be my very first time giving mesomorph a try and definitely heard great stuff from it would enjoy logging it very much , I meet all qualifications , and favorite game day food the good ol rare burger with root beer bbq sauce onion rings and a fried egg on top! Haha

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 139691 I gotta get in on this one! Lol I got a few days left of my PLASMAJET log im sure if chosen I'd be done with the log by then, and since I'm ordering another box of pj I'll let you guys know I'm willing to leave it out (a couple times lol) for the sake of logging mesomorph ! This would be my very first time giving mesomorph a try and definitely heard great stuff from it would enjoy logging it very much , I meet all qualifications , and favorite game day food the good ol rare burger with root beer bbq sauce onion rings and a fried egg on top! Haha
That's why I'm talking about! Red meat for the win! I love a good medium rare hand pattied burger!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm talking about! Red meat for the win! I love a good medium rare hand pattied burger!
Haha really not much beats it , only reason I don't throw in avocado is cuz it's too healthy lmao

P.s. There's bacon in there somewhere lmao and pepper jack cheese is the way to go!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try this for a while.

I love all tailgating food. One of my favorites is a cheeseburger dip my wife makes. No idea what she does but I will literally eat the whole pan. No pictures of that but here's an 18lb brisket before we bake it over night. Literally falls apart. Goes great with a bun and baked beans.

Edit* I was selected for another log. Thank you for the opp.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log this. I can do a few updates a week atleast.

I don't have any pics here but Steak and Burgers are my favorite.

Except for this massive 17.5 lb brisket I made a couple months ago.

20160403_140640.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I guess I need to throw mine in here as well. As far as I can remember, Ive never tried a DMAA product, and think its about time. As far as tailgating, I prefer to go simple! Bratwurst with sauerkraut, onions and peppers. I made these a few weeks ago at work.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess I need to throw mine in here as well. As far as I can remember, Ive never tried a DMAA product, and think its about time. As far as tailgating, I prefer to go simple! Bratwurst with sauerkraut, onions and peppers. I made these a few weeks ago at work.
Good stuff ! Glad my boy is in here with me .
This guy needs to try some dmaa!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Y'all need to get in on this..Meso is unreal!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried mesomorph myself yet but since trying DMAA I need to have a full bottle of the caps in my drawer at all times lol
Same here lol. Not a huge fan of DMAA but the lower dosed caps and PWO I love. **** starts to give me anxiety at high doses lol. Very counterproductive.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Same here lol. Not a huge fan of DMAA but the lower dosed caps and PWO I love. **** starts to give me anxiety at high doses lol. Very counterproductive.
Lmao two very different but valid reasons , I meant more because I'm a crack head and like higher doses hahaha

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping this for the late night crew :)

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been wanting to try this for a while.

I love all tailgating food. One of my favorites is a cheeseburger dip my wife makes. No idea what she does but I will literally eat the whole pan. No pictures of that but here's an 18lb brisket before we bake it over night. Literally falls apart. Goes great with a bun and baked beans.

in for recipe!!!

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't tried mesomorph myself yet but since trying DMAA I need to have a full bottle of the caps in my drawer at all times lol
HAHA! It is good stuff!

Do you build up a tolerance to it quickly though? How much do you dose in the caps?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established

Who's Ready To Experince the Ultimate Pre-Workout Complex?!

APS Nutrition is looking for 5 Loggers to run the newest flavor of Mesomorph - TUTTI FRUTTI!

Must be 18 or older
Be a member here for 3+ months
Must have 100+ posts
Must have USA shipping address (US ONLY)
2 Posts Per Week Log MINIMUM

With college football and Labor Day happening this weekend, post a picture and description of your favorite game day / tailgating food!
Ok so I totally missed out on the last logging opp and I'm still wiping away the tears, I really want to try Mesomorph!!!
I meet all the requirements and I'm currently between cycles so you don't have to worry about all that great stim action blowing out my ticker!!!

I can log it, log it real F-ing good if you pick me! Thanks!

PS here's my favorite game day food, good ol pizzadrol!!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to throw my hat in here as well. I have tried mess a ways back and really enjoyed it, and am always looking for a new pre.

I do meet all the requirements, considering how long I have been here at AM.

20150715-fried-chicken-22.jpg

Who doesn't love southern fried chicken?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I am going to throw my hat in here as well. I have tried mess a ways back and really enjoyed it, and am always looking for a new pre.

I do meet all the requirements, considering how long I have been here at AM.

View attachment 139722

Who doesn't love southern fried chicken?
Back off bro, *tosses hat back out of pile* lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
HAHA! It is good stuff!

Do you build up a tolerance to it quickly though? How much do you dose in the caps?
I don't use the caps too often for the fear of buildings a tolerance cuz it's the only thing that still cracks me out lol but when I cut I'll use ECY for 2 weeks and then change it to Dmaa with caffeine and yohimbe for 2 weeks usually 2-3 caps 50-75mgs

Ok so I totally missed out on the last logging opp and I'm still wiping away the tears, I really want to try Mesomorph!!!
I meet all the requirements and I'm currently between cycles so you don't have to worry about all that great stim action blowing out my ticker!!!

I can log it, log it real F-ing good if you pick me! Thanks!

PS here's my favorite game day food, good ol pizzadrol!!!

My boy in here gunna log it "real f-ing good" lmfaoooo!

P

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This stuff tastes like juicy fruit gum to me!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't use the caps too often for the fear of buildings a tolerance cuz it's the only thing that still cracks me out lol but when I cut I'll use ECY for 2 weeks and then change it to Dmaa with caffeine and yohimbe for 2 weeks usually 2-3 caps 50-75mgs

My boy in here gunna log it "real f-ing good" lmfaoooo!
log it, and log it good( devo)
Now log it, log log it real good(salt n peppa)

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping for more entries!

CFB kicks off tonight! HALLELUJAH!

Let's see some more tailgating food!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
In honor of college football... That tank top...lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm a very entertaining individual!

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TGIF!

Bumping for more foodie entries!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I am all about this!
biggest_redneck_wedding_0348-x600.jpg

I went to school in Western NY- and have to say going to buffalo bills games -- tailgating is like nothing you can believe these people are out there when its 10 degrees. But Also Buffalo known for chicken wings and HOTTT ones. And this pic is just great right :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I am all about this!View attachment 139787

I went to school in Western NY- and have to say going to buffalo bills games -- tailgating is like nothing you can believe these people are out there when its 10 degrees. But Also Buffalo known for chicken wings and HOTTT ones. And this pic is just great right :)
Awesome. But why wings on hay? Lol

R

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am all about this!View attachment 139787

Excellent answer with an even better pic!

Buffalo wings are amazing!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
who the hell even knows where this picture was taken lol. The tag and place I found it said... redneck wedding.
Lmao that's funny, I hadn't noticed the hay until I scrolled down haha think it's Orlando from their shirts