IForce Protean - Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream - 5 LOGGERS!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
COME ONE COME ALL

Iforce.png

Mint Choclate Chip.jpg

IForce Nutrition wants to give out 5 TUBS to 5 LUCKY individuals of the brand new MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP flavor of PROTEAN!!!!

Tell us WHY you should be picked AND post up your favorite Mint Chocolate dessert!!!!!

Must be 18 or older
Be a member here for 3+ months
Must have 100+ posts
First, Middle and FINAL review (and a review on one website)
Must have USA shipping address
(US ONLY)

WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!?!?​

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would definitely be down to log this. Been upping my protein game. This fits in great

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice release by iForce. I personally can't wait to give this a try.

-Spaz

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Y'all will want in on this, trust me. For me, this flavor beats blueberry muffin. Hard to do, because I thought BBM was the GOAT. I finished a tub of this in less than a week and had to fight my husband for the last scoop.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoot I'm in on this. I'd love to try it. Not sure exactly how to log a protein drink but I'll figure it out.

My favorite mint chocolate dessert is from a local ice cream shop. They make a homemade mint chocolate chip using Andes mints. God I freaking love those things. Ill get a pic of it soon.

Edit* I was selected for another log but I'd still love to try this ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in this one. Haven't had mint protein before but my second favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. No problem with the reviews at all

Although it's not ice cream I could eat a million of the mint/chocolate Andes mints. Especially after Olive Garden :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472598558.181574.jpg

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Put me down for this. I'd love to try it. I have tried many proteins over the years and many flavors. I would give a review upon taste, how it easily it mix s and whatever else is asked. I'm running a log for BPS for their Epidrone, not sure if that would affect this.

I can meet all requirements and will give an honest review. Thank y'all!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Aw man ! I just threw in an app for the Mesomorph opp but I need to throw one in here that looks delicious! Reasons to pick me , I love me some mint chocolate chip ice cream and this flavor is right up my alley as I always enjoy things with a lot of flavor lol I'm the one who puts way too many toppings at the ice cream shops lmao also I will gladly log and review as many times as necessary !
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1472587379.828525.jpg
love this here ^ I'd have some in my freezer but I can't keep it there if I can't eat it cuz id be forced to cheat on my diet lmao

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta throw mine in! Love the h3ll out of some mint chocolate chip ice cream, in a waffle cone! Always down for a log, keeps me motivated!! The only additional toppings I put on mine is my dadgum mouth!!!!! Always looking for new proteins as well, and would like to compare them to Purus labs Myofeed.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta throw mine in! Love the h3ll out of some mint chocolate chip ice cream, in a waffle cone! Always down for a log, keeps me motivated!! The only additional toppings I put on mine is my dadgum mouth!!!!! Always looking for new proteins as well, and would like to compare them to Purus labs Myofeed.
Damn that looks amazing bro... im craving ice cream now lol but sadly im in contest prep and im severely lactose intolerant.. god DAMNITTTTTT

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I should be picked because this flavor is the ULTIMATE. Love mint chocolate chip and it would be interesting to see how close it cones to the real thing. Second, the profile ensures I would grt the required protein to continue leaning up going into Fall and smash my powerlifting record I set in November 2013 @ York Barbell in York, Pa. This is one of several I set all in Raw federations or categories that still stand. I plan to remain that way.
Lastly, I have a proven history of logging supplements and giving honest opinions. It's an opportunity to run them and it's a duty to return the favor with a legitimate review. They all have my screen name in the title whether full or abbreviation of 'HokiePride'.

Good luck to those chosen.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should be picked because this flavor is the ULTIMATE. Love mint chocolate chip and it would be interesting to see how close it cones to the real thing. Second, the profile ensures I would grt the required protein to continue leaning up going into Fall and smash my powerlifting record I set in November 2013 @ York Barbell in York, Pa. This is one of several I set all in Raw federations or categories that still stand. I plan to remain that way.
Lastly, I have a proven history of logging supplements and giving honest opinions. It's an opportunity to run them and it's a duty to return the favor with a legitimate review. They all have my screen name in the title whether full or abbreviation of 'HokiePride'.

Good luck to those chosen.
Good logger here

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Definitely interested in this one. Haven't had mint protein before but my second favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. No problem with the reviews at all

Although it's not ice cream I could eat a million of the mint/chocolate Andes mints. Especially after Olive Garden :)

View attachment 139704
I WOULD steal these all the time when I would go to dinner at Olive Garden, they are sooooooooooo good

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I would just love some samples of this and other flavors available. I would be super happy with that ha.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this. Would love to try out another brand of protein. My favorite would be homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. Think mint chocolate chip ice cream with mint chocolate chip cookies. Amazing.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! If you guys hadn't already been generous with the Mesomorph I'd be all over this!

Is this flavor on sale yet?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Wow! If you guys hadn't already been generous with the Mesomorph I'd be all over this!

Is this flavor on sale yet?
Yes, this flavor is out and about!!!! It's some good stuff and to answer the question

IT IS GREEN COLORED!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I need this in my life. lol

I have BBM and BSMOC Protean and they're both top notch. As time has passed, I've relied on shakes less and less and have been baking/finding ways to utilize in food more and truly enjoy that. This is just screaming to be ran through the ice cream maker for a delicious treat, as well as stealing some ideas from Bob and Dylan to bake it up.

My favorite mint dessert is definitely the Blizzard:

I'm a much bigger fan of mint oreo over mint chip when given the option, but when done right, mint chip is obviously great, too.

So I'm thinking ice cream for sure, possibly some type of brownies, and the obvious shakes (as well as tossed in the blender, too).

Regardless of whether I'm chosen or not, I'll definitely be purchasing so long as I hear solid reviews (a sample always makes me happier before hand, but your flavoring has been stellar, so I don't have any worries).

So glad to finally see this!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 139704
When I saw this, that is the same thing I thought of !! Great Minds !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use between 5 & 6 Scoops of protein a day so I need this and would enjoy reviewing it. I think the IForce Nutrition new MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEAN would be great in Oatmeal !!

Mint Cake.jpg

May be love2liftkat could make this for me !!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I think I'ma neeeeeed some mint chocolate chip ice cream this weekend lmao

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Lmao one time it was all you can eat sushi bar for about 3 hours lmao , and by one time I mean most often . And Cold Stones next door haha
We have this all you can eat Sushi joint by me, and my Fiancée HATES when we go

I will be there for a good solid 2 hrs plus and she'll be ready to go after 30 minutes

She has to roll me to the car

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

I will be there for a good solid 2 hrs plus and she'll be ready to go after 30 minutes

That would be me if we had one here. I'd get my moneys worth for sure.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this guy, hes never even tried sushi. Can you believe that guy? Must be a mor...... Oh, that's right, its me.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I know this guy, hes never even tried sushi. Can you believe that guy? Must be a mor...... Oh, that's right, its me.
I cried a little for you just then. GET THIS MAN SOME SUSHI!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cried a little for you just then. GET THIS MAN SOME SUSHI!
Lmao! Theres only a few places around here that have it, and I just dont know what to trust. Theres one place that looks like a run down gas station. Not happening

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Lmao! Theres only a few places around here that have it, and I just dont know what to trust. Theres one place that looks like a run down gas station. Not happening
Hahaha never trust gas station sushi. If its the raw fish part that you think you won't like, try a salmon sushi (you can eat salmon 100% raw) or a California Roll (nothing raw in it)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha never trust gas station sushi. If its the raw fish part that you think you won't like, try a salmon sushi (you can eat salmon 100% raw) or a California Roll (nothing raw in it)
Oh Im not squeamish about it at all, just dont know what to try and where from. Ive eaten some off the wall things in my life. I lived in Europe and spent 2 years in Iraq.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh Im not squeamish about it at all, just dont know what to try and where from. Ive eaten some off the wall things in my life. I lived in Europe and spent 2 years in Iraq.
Lol ok. Most people start with the California. Really good, rice, crab, avacado, cucumber and seaweed. If there is a sushi bar near you, you should go and try a bunch and see what you like.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol ok. Most people start with the California. Really good, rice, crab, avacado, cucumber and seaweed. If there is a sushi bar near you, you should go and try a bunch and see what you like.
I will definitely have to do it. Thanks homie!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely have to do it. Thanks homie!!
I swear to god I will fuccing drive there and force feed you sushi if you don't have some this weekend ! Try everything , go to two restaurants and try EVERYTHING . Sushi is fuccing wonderful

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Lmao we have this one that my girl introduced me to and it's all fresh sushi it's not like a buffet but I get everything lol it's the best one I've been to and it's like 17 for the dinner we use to go every couple nights when we really had no bills lol (been together since right after high school pretty much)

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Damnit, now I need to go to the store and get some Andes mints. RIP to my cut.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I swear to god I will fuccing drive there and force feed you sushi if you don't have some this weekend ! Try everything , go to two restaurants and try EVERYTHING . Sushi is fuccing wonderful
Wow!! Must be good stuff!! But Im working all weekend homie! I will get it next week! Promise

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! Must be good stuff!! But Im working all weekend homie! I will get it next week! Promise
Its amazing. Like a rice filled orgasm in your mouth. Not quite what your thinking either :naughty:

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Somehow I feel like I would lose points on my man card by asking for "yum yum". Is it the same as the white sauce at a Japanese place?
It's the orange-ish one. Its really good. You've probably had it before actually.