Iron Legion Labor Day Sale Has Started

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesooome! Great deals from a trusted brand!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let's celebrate this sale with a couple more logging opps for Invictus as well.

So, if you're broke AF and not afraid to admit it but can still commit to a detailed log come at me with some apps.

I ask that you not be logging any other product and super bonus points if you'll commit to C/Ping the log onto a few other boards.

Everyone loves a log so bring on the apps!

https://youtu.be/2C7mNr5WMjA

C

CobbledPath

Awards
How would Invictus go stacked with MK677 and 11KT?

K

Killcure666

Awards
I thought MK677 was notorious for causing bloat? Isn't this counter productive for a cut

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought MK677 was notorious for causing bloat? Isn't this counter productive for a cut
You can always dry out after the cycle and/or add something else in to the cycle to dry it out a bit... Maybe some stano-TD

The GH boost from the MK should lend itself nicely to a cut, though.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 is great for cutting. Bloat is easily avoidable by increasing your potassium intake to equal or higher than your sodium intake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How would Invictus go stacked with MK677 and 11KT?
I ran a log on invictus and 11kt spray from neutraceutical innovations and had fantastic results!!!

getting ready to run invictus/virtus as part of pct for current cycle.

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, this is way too tempting for Invictus alone. I wish you guys hard a larger line of transdermals though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, this is way too tempting for Invictus alone. I wish you guys hard a larger line of transdermals though.
pro hormones?????

I think one company uses iron legion's carrier for their ph's.....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mk677 is great for cutting. Bloat is easily avoidable by increasing your potassium intake to equal or higher than your sodium intake.
Asprin helps eliminate bloating associated with mk677 too ;)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's celebrate this sale with a couple more logging opps for Invictus as well.

So, if you're broke AF and not afraid to admit it but can still commit to a detailed log come at me with some apps.

I ask that you not be logging any other product and super bonus points if you'll commit to C/Ping the log onto a few other boards.

Everyone loves a log so bring on the apps!

https://youtu.be/2C7mNr5WMjA
I'm broke AF and enjoyed the last invictus logs. I'd love to run this. I'm currently running Andromax for Sparta nutrition and I'm just a couple weeks out from pct. I'd love to run this in my pct. I've put on some size and I'd love to trim down a little for better definition. I'm not on any other boards but I'm sure something could be arranged.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Always interested in this type of feedback, please PM me if there's anything you'd like to see added to the lineup.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always interested in this type of feedback, please PM me if there's anything you'd like to see added to the lineup.
a combination 11kt/B-aet transdermal would be nice!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm broke AF and enjoyed the last invictus logs. I'd love to run this. I'm currently running Andromax for Sparta nutrition and I'm just a couple weeks out from pct. I'd love to run this in my pct. I've put on some size and I'd love to trim down a little for better definition. I'm not on any other boards but I'm sure something could be arranged.
PM me, please. Include links to any past logs you've run if applicable. (Not necessarily a deal breaker if not)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM me, please. Include links to any past logs you've run if applicable. (Not necessarily a deal breaker if not)
Sent a pm with past logs

O

omega_spartan

Awards
Sent a pm, no past logs but up for sending noodz

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
a combination 11kt/B-aet transdermal would be nice!!!
wouldn't you prefer to have these separate? I prefer to be able to tweak the ratios myself :thumbsup:

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
How would this stack with epi? Got one bottle left and wanting to stack it with something to really kick it up a notch! And between 4 kids and a full time job I could use a good cortisol control product in my life lol!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How would this stack with epi? Got one bottle left and wanting to stack it with something to really kick it up a notch! And between 4 kids and a full time job I could use a good cortisol control product in my life lol!
Invictus should stack well with nearly any cutting ph (should be mindful if stacking with 11-oxo or 11-keto though). I know nostrum420 was talking about how it may stack well with designers/aas that are known to suppress immune function too.

I'm currently running halo with Icon 11, VII-KT, Invictus, and some Alpha Stano. I'm using the 11-keto in the am, and I use the invictus in the early evening. Too soon to tell how it's all working out...only a week in.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus should stack well with nearly any cutting ph (should be mindful if stacking with 11-oxo or 11-keto though). I know nostrum420 was talking about how it may stack well with designers/aas that are known to suppress immune function too.

I'm currently running halo with Icon 11, VII-KT, Invictus, and some Alpha Stano. I'm using the 11-keto in the am, and I use the invictus in the early evening. Too soon to tell how it's all working out...only a week in.
That is a tasty stack, sir.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!! Well I'd love to log this for you guys this will be my third epi run so would be able to notice the difference with Invictus added in. I plan on running epistane for 6 weeks. What's the dosing on this? I'd be down to buy a second bottle to run it the full 6 if needed especially with this awesome sale!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established

Have to let me know how you like it with halo I have 2 bottles of that stashed away for another time :)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nostrum420 did you receive my pm?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wouldn't you prefer to have these separate? I prefer to be able to tweak the ratios myself :thumbsup:
I would rather use just 1 transdermal and split it into 2 doses. I am going to run invictus and virtus together for my pct and already debating application sites.....not sure if overlapping of sites is a good idea????

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
I'd say use two different spots imo if applying at the same time, your skin can only absorb so much at a time so 2 different spots will likely give better absorption overall!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd say use two different spots imo if applying at the same time, your skin can only absorb so much at a time so 2 different spots will likely give better absorption overall!
agreed!!!

I shave everyday, applying to neck area after shaving has proven to be a great spot for iron legion td's....no burning or irritation.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Been reading good stuff about their TD's hoping they let me run Invictus for them.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been reading good stuff about their TD's hoping they let me run Invictus for them.
Not sure if you tried to message me when my inbox was full but if you still want to log for us, shoot me a PM

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Will do today sorry last night got busy with the kids

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will do today sorry last night got busy with the kids
Totally understand. My little nugget has been a bit of a handful the last few days.

I'll be making final picks tomorrow and will announce winners on Monday

If anyone wants to get in a last minute app. now's the time.

O

omega_spartan

Awards
Any idea when the virtus orders will be shipped?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any idea when the virtus orders will be shipped?
I'm not up to speed on exactly where Virtus pre-orders attend but I have a call scheduled with the boss today. I'll make sure to bring it up and get you guys the latest info. ASAP

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got mine in today. Super fast shipping nostrum420. When I finish my current log I'll start a log for invictus and link it here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got mine in today. Super fast shipping nostrum420. When I finish my current log I'll start a log for invictus and link it here.
good luck...invictus is good stuff!!!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine too!!! Shipping was quick thanks nostrum420 will start up my log next week

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad you guys got your gear! Can't wait to see how Invictus treats you guys.