GASAPRI HAS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BOX!!! WHO WANTS IT?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last
  1. GASAPRI HAS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BOX!!! WHO WANTS IT?

We have 10 boxes of Halodrol for 5 lucky people (2 boxes per person!!!) who are willing to run a 2 pill a day log for 30 days.

Plain and simple promo, tell me why you want/need Halodrol in your stash.

and go...
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

2. Very nice promo. Anxious to see the loggers and what they think of the product

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bakersfield7 View Post
    Doesn't haladrol give u gyno without estrogen being part of the issue?
    Halodrol is not going to give you gyno. Gyno occurs from excessive levels of estrogen, which Halodrol will not provide. It contains 4 prohormones, of those 4, 3 are unable to be aromatized into estrogen. The 4th which converts into testosterone itself, which in turn can then aromatize into estrogen, is included at a dose that will do nothing more than enhance gains, increase libido, and physical energy.
    Non-affiliated

4. Open to Canada? This image is the same set up as the old Halodrol, except this time it is a brunette, and last time is was a blonde, sexy pose!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bakersfield7 View Post
    Doesn't haladrol give u gyno without estrogen being part of the issue?
    This guy is unbelievable... you need to eat and train, 160lbs with one month working out... stop posting the same questions on numerous threads. You shouldn't be using anything more than water fam
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Open to Canada? This image is the same set up as the old Halodrol, except this time it is a brunette, and last time is was a blonde, sexy pose!

sadly US only. I remember the original ad like it was yesterday.
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DOUG30 for 30% off entire order

7. 2 boxes of Halodrol per person?? Super generous, get in on this folks. Huge logging opportunity here!
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

8. I might have to hop on this

9. Subbed for the logs!
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Subbed for the logs!
    I wanna!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    I wanna!!!
    I think this guy neeeds The BOX ^^ lol as we all know great guy and great logger !
  12. GASAPRI HAS THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER BOX!!! WHO WANTS IT?

H3ll, Ill drop my name in here. Why do I want to try Halodrol? Simple, the results it has returned to previous users, and I want them! Im 38, just got done with an Epi Andro log in which I Made some great PRs, but I believe I Have more to give. I am doing a log for Shred Ultra that I would have to complete first, but I figure whatever fat I dont lose with that, Ill just stretch with added mass. Im a bit long winded in my logs, but I try to be detailed as possible, and Id love this opportunity!! BOOM, there it is!
    BTW, theres 20 days left on my cut with Shred Ultra!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    H3ll, Ill drop my name in here. Why do I want to try Halodrol? Simple, the results it has returned to previous users, and I want them! Im 38, just got done with an Epi Andro log in which I Made some great PRs, but I believe I Have more to give. I am doing a log for Shred Ultra that I would have to complete first, but I figure whatever fat I dont lose with that, Ill just stretch with added mass. Im a bit long winded in my logs, but I try to be detailed as possible, and Id love this opportunity!! BOOM, there it is!
    BTW, theres 20 days left on my cut with Shred Ultra!
    Great logger here ^^ definitely will attract a great audience !!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Alpha1agreda View Post
    Great logger here ^^ definitely will attract a great audience !!
    Thanks bro, by the way, CLEAR YOUR INBOX!!! Youre too damn popular!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

15. could of attempted to try a new name, living on the past ? could call it haha drol :-)

16. I am running LGD or I would be all over this. To be honest at one pill this seems to be under dosed. I am glad you guys are give out 2 box. But why not increase the amount of pill in box.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    I might have to hop on this
    Really? Might? Just do it brother! Maybe we will get the chance to get swolliosis together!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

18. Ok il drop a app never have used a ph before idk if that throws me out the chances of logging but anyways I would update everyday as I'm on here everyday I lift hard period lol would take true before and after pics I am 5'8" 208 I'm guessing 17-20% body fat not a expert on it lol looks like a awesome product would give everything I got pct on hand

19. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Really? Might? Just do it brother! Maybe we will get the chance to get swolliosis together!!
    We will have to see bro!!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by RugbyBaller91 View Post
    Ok il drop a app never have used a ph before idk if that throws me out the chances of logging but anyways I would update everyday as I'm on here everyday I lift hard period lol would take true before and after pics I am 5'8" 208 I'm guessing 17-20% body fat not a expert on it lol looks like a awesome product would give everything I got pct on hand
    Whether I am awarded this opp or not,
    ^^this guy^^, @RugbyBaller91 would be an outstanding candidate!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

21. i need this in my stash, been lifting 7 years been very active in sports like baseball, football, track, cycling & more. weight stays constant 175 lbs 6'0" every week, very Hard gainer i push myself hard to make gains & have mild ph experince & feel this could serve as a nice tribute to the discontinued halodrol & push me past my platues & beyond! will post before & after measurements, weight & rep amounts, ill try a solid attempted at a detailed log with pictures, also i have olympus labs Sup3r Pct & clomid on hand. thankyou.

22. Love the interest in here.. you guys will LOVE the new Halodrol. 2 box/person logging opportunity is huge. Make sure to drop an app in here and let Doug know why you want to try it out!!
    www.gasparinutrition.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    Love the interest in here.. you guys will LOVE the new Halodrol. 2 box/person logging opportunity is huge. Make sure to drop in app in here and let Doug know why you want to try it out!!
    DONE! Now we just gotta hope he doesnt like torturing people and make us wait for weeks!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    DONE! Now we just gotta hope he doesnt like torturing people and make us wait for weeks!!!
    You heard the man, Doug.. the people want HALODROL!
    www.gasparinutrition.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by danielmoo View Post
    You heard the man, Doug.. the people want HALODROL!
    I mean seriously, it HAS been 6 hours @dougefresh93, and some of us are staring at our phones. Not me though, I Dont do tha..... Hold On I got a notification, it might be you
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who has the most epic pump?! Freebies for winner!
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:33 PM
  2. Android app for AM on mobile phones??? Who wants it???
    By poopypants in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 04:33 AM
  3. which NO product has the most caffiene?
    By pdigs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
  4. What food has the most calories and least amount of fat?
    By 300Fan in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:21 PM