CRAZY AM Exclusive Hook-Up - New ModernPROTEIN Flavor + FREE ModernCREATINE and more!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
800x600_ModernPROTEIN_Banner.jpg

You've seen the Snaps, posts and rumors raving about the new protein flavor USPlabs' has been developing. Now's your chance to BREAK FROM THE NORM and get yours hands on the NEW Caramel Cookie Stix Flavor Modern PROTEIN.

This stuff is incredible.

We're so proud of the flavor we want to make sure you get to experience this new standard in protein deliciousness with a CRAZY AM.com EXCLUSIVE hook-up!

Check it out here: https://usplabsdirect.com/caramelmodernprotein-2lb-triple-pack-am

Grab some protein + FREE ModernCREATINE and SUPER SAMPLE PACK then stop back in for the GIVEAWAY BELOW!!!!!

728x90_ModernPROTEIN_Banner.jpg

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GIVEAWAY

I had an idea this morning for a wild giveaway. What if... your local gym hosted the olympics? What would the events look like?

- Curling in the squat rack
- Reading the newspaper in the leg press machine
- Talking about your "buddy from high school that benched 400+"

Bonus points for pictures... Lets end this bad boy in 1 week. We will pick 3 winners and send you the Caramel Cookie Stix Modern PROTEIN and Modern CREATINE stack!

- ENDS 8/18 -

Post to win! Multiple posts mean multiple chances to win! 18+, US Only. No purchase necessary.

JP10

JP10

Awards
Literarily one click away from purchasing it. Have everything picked out and a shirt. Just bought protein like a week ago though..... Struggling to press the button lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same boat, lol. Really want to try it, but gonna be hard to get this one past the boss (wife) due to recent purchases, haha. Will definitely want to pick up one though

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Literarily one click away from purchasing it. Have everything picked out and a shirt. Just bought protein like a week ago though..... Struggling to press the button lol
Same boat, lol. Really want to try it, but gonna be hard to get this one past the boss (wife) due to recent purchases, haha. Will definitely want to pick up one though
If you love a very dense, sweet, and bold tasting caramel protein.
This stuff is the real deal.
Reminds me of the filling in a milkway, or eating the caramel filling from sea salt truffles

[video=youtube;Oxi3Hc0uWEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxi3Hc0uWEc[/video]

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anywhere to buy just 1 right now? Didn't see on the site

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered a tub...if it's as good as I'm hearing, I see many more in my future

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I must be losing my mind because I just picked up 3 of these last week and I'm still considering this deal. USP Labs always with the generous hook up!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I must be losing my mind because I just picked up 3 of these last week and I'm still considering this deal. USP Labs always with the generous hook up!
USPlabsRep even throws in stuff if you send him your order number. He just gave a few people some maxreps for ordering
Watermelon Limeade = GOAT of flavoring

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll include a maxreps or modernpre if you buy three more..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll include a maxreps or modernpre if you buy three more..
Don't pass on this, guys.

Going to jump in on this myself, soon.
The Solution and EMPIREMIND 's reviews were enough to sell me. Trying to breeze through protein I already have, but no chance I'm passing on this.

NOM NOM NOM

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GIVEAWAY

I had an idea this morning for a wild giveaway. What if... your local gym hosted the olympics? What would the events look like?

- Curling in the squat rack
- Reading the newspaper in the leg press machine
- Talking about your "buddy from high school that benched 400+"

Bonus points for pictures... Lets end this bad boy in 1 week. We will pick 3 winners and send you the Caramel Cookie Stix Modern PROTEIN and Modern CREATINE stack!

- ENDS 8/18 -

Post to win! Multiple posts mean multiple chances to win! 18+, US Only. No purchase necessary.
Giveaway posted!!!

I'd be a gold medalist in the taking pre-workout too early and crashing at the gym event!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giveaway posted!!!

I'd be a gold medalist in the taking pre-workout too early and crashing at the gym event!
Ughhh, I would definitely see: "Total number of texts sent during a workout"

"How many bros can work in on one bench together (and end up with 10 minutes of rest between each set)?"

"The Don't Rack Your Plates Decathalon"

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100meter selfie dash

rsz_20160619_153001.jpg

Judged on whoever looks the fastest in the selfie they take

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ughhh, I would definitely see: "Total number of texts sent during a workout"

"How many bros can work in on one bench together (and end up with 10 minutes of rest between each set)?"

"The Don't Rack Your Plates Decathalon"
What about the "block as many dumbbell while doing nothing marathon"

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about the "how many servings of watermelon limeade max reps can you consume without ever doing a rep" lol I know I'm not the only one. That stuff tastes amazing.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine would have the 'Secret shadow workout partner', I tend to get a bit claustrophobic and even in the remotest areas of the gym, someone shows up right beside me.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Stare at the hot chick on the treadmill marathon

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Walking side by side on the 2 lane track fun run while someone is attempting to pass you"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"How much makeup can be applied before working out / how little can you sweat on the elliptical"

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 'tandem row, row, row your boat' on the rowing machine. Done in a round of course.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll play, but you should really limit this to one past per day. Otherwise you will get 100+ posts daily from each person.

Anyways, I am a teacher and have the summers off. When I do not have to work my part time job, I go to the gym first thing in the morning. One thing I have noticed that there are a lot of older people at this time. That does not bother me. What does get under my skin is most of these older people will sit on a machine, bench or whatever and converse with someone else. It is like an elderly meetup, minus the coffee. It makes it hard to get in and out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't pass on this, guys.

Going to jump in on this myself, soon.
The Solution and EMPIREMIND 's reviews were enough to sell me. Trying to breeze through protein I already have, but no chance I'm passing on this.

NOM NOM NOM
and USPlabsRep will prob give you a free max reps for odering.

WIN

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympic Event:

"How many half squats can I do to break my knees by the time I am 40 years old"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll play, but you should really limit this to one past per day. Otherwise you will get 100+ posts daily from each person.
Oh, come on...

You remember how fun guessing the flavor was ;)

lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I had to place this order. I love these contests, but this deal is too good to leave up to chance.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do full squat with form exist anymore?
I strive for full squats. I value my knees too much, and do not want to be crippled by the age of 35.
In for some more CCS feedback!
When is strawberry coming back?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
nice lots of good ones here, good luck and great offer

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are 3 crazy ones at my new gym.
1 guy reads the newspaper while doing the elliptical.
another guy tries to do push-ups on the handles of the treadmill with his feet floating behind him. I lost count of how many times he almost fell on his face or destroyed his shoulder.
this girl gets up side down on the pull up bar and reaches down to grap the trap bar and do inverted shrugs? idfk... I never seen that before in my life. i know it sounds mean as hell but everytime she gets upside down im thinking to myself "fallll. pleeeeease". =/

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had 2 young kids (not even driving age) all over each other by the stairs.

I sprint them between each set and about took them both out on a few occasions (not on purpose, but because they're in the way...though I wouldn't have felt bad about it...lol)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about the Masters division: 60+ men: event: most creepy and blatantly obvious stares at the young women

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Team event: Bouncing bench press spotter curls.

Judged simply on who can move the most weight without breaking their sternum. Extra points if you have a heart attack and the impact of the bar actually gets your heart started again.

Second event: Cross Fit Diving Pull Ups - a pull up bar over a pool, so when you fall backwards and lose your grip you just do a reverse belly flop in the pool.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gym Event:
Who can do the most obnoxious scene during cardio?
Walking backwards on a treadmill, or walking sideways.
Skipping on the stair stepper.
Trying to go so fast on the stair stepper they end up slipping.
Doing intervals on the treadmill where the client is overweight and they have a hard enough time switching from low speeds to high speeds.

See something new everyday.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is another entry.

The YouTube community seems to be growing larger and larger. I see more and more 5% gallon jugs, gym shark, Alphalete and Pump Chasers apparel. It blows my mind that people actually spend good money on those clothes/accessories. And it isn't just a single shirt either. It is a hoody, then that comes off when they warm up and it is followed by a shirt/stringer/ Then the pants/shorts. Then the wrist wraps/straps. It blows my mind. One outfit could probably pay an electric bill for the month.

To make matters worse, these are the people that pose right in front of mirrors, talk selfies, etc.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Mondays event 45 pound plate relay from bench to bench

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thumb presses
The guy that sits on the end of the bench pressing the "next" button on his phone in order to find the song he just wants to hear.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
CRAZY AM Exclusive Hook-Up - New ModernPROTEIN Flavor + FREE ModernCREATINE a...

Spotter Olympics.

You know, where a spotter is essentially rowing more weight up than the other is bench pressing.