GET YOUR BULK ON...with LG Sciences Bulking Kit - 2 Loggers

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Bulking_Andro_Kit.png

LG Sciences wants to give YOU the opportunity of the lifetime. 2 Loggers get to get their BULK on with the help of LG Sciences BULKING KIT

This is a NEW and IMPROVED Andro kit, now uses Cyclosome Technology. Giving YOU more bang for your buck!!!

Cyclosome Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability, is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work!

Using a stack of monster prohormones and cofactors, the Bulking Andro Kit includes everything you need to get big!

1.M1D Andro is the evolution of Methyl 1-D, our hardcore testosterone boosting prohormone. Using 5-DHEA along with a potent aromatase inhibitor and vital co-factors, we believe that M1D Andro can boost your testosterone to the highest possible levels without using illegal means.

2.4-Androstenolone uses the closest legal chemical cousin to testosterone, 4-DHEA to give your body all the raw materials to make more testosterone. 4-DHEA is a throwback prohormone to the original “ANDRO” and we theorize will have a healthy conversion to testosterone.

3.1–Androstenolone is a prohormone to the leaner, cleaner cousin to testosterone, called 1-Testosterone. This hormone is best used to build lean mass and strength. A recent preliminary study showed in well trained college males, showed gains in excess of 11lbs in 30 days with significant fat loss.

4.Form-XT combines an aromatase inhibitor along with co-factors designed to boost natural hormone production after a cycle to help you recover faster than on your own.

Attached is the way in which the dosages should be set up​
Bulking-kit-Chart.jpg

You will need to post BEFORE, MIDWAY, and AFTER photos in the log as well as leaving a review on a website of your choosing

Must be 18 or older
Be a member here for 3+ months
Must have 100+ posts
Must have USA shipping address (US ONLY)
3 Post Per Week Log MINIMUM

Now, lets get this started off on the right foot. Tell me WHY you should be chosen and post up a picture of your favorite bulking food!!!​

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see entries , really tempted to throw an app in lol

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In to see who wants some gains

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Im throwing ^^this guys app in^^. Hes a rockstar!!
Lmao I'm tempted bro! I got my next cycle planned out already but might just have to put it on pause for the opportunity to run that m1d

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao I'm tempted bro! I got my next cycle planned out already but might just have to put it on pause for the opportunity to run that m1d
Put it in, if you win it, runnit, if you dont, you already have a backup plan with your original cycle.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a legit stack! I ran the battle hardener and it rocks!! I won't be able to run this before winners are picked or I'd put in for it!!

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I ran battle hardener as well and enjoyed it. I also have a few of these kits (old deliver system) I have yet to put to use. Lg Is pretty legit. Will sub these logs for gains!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alright FireTitan talked me into it!
Will gladly post 5 sets of pictures, I'll do the same pose same location each time even with a newspaper if necessary
Been here longer then 3 months, +100 posts South Florida all dayyyy lol.
I've ran 1/4 before with great results, will gladly put my all into the log as you guys know I do in all logs with posts all day long everyday. I interact with the audience, and can draw a good crowd. Will leave multiple reviews on multiple websites if you guys would like as my way of saying thank you. I also follow proven programs and will stick to a strict diet as necessary. Only thing I would ask if I'm chosen is to allow me to start at the middle/end of the month as I'm almost 2 weeks into another log for Sparta. But for favorite bulk food , here you go. Don't drool on the keyboard!
(All pics where taken by me and most cooked by me)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470701616.661599.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470701635.022047.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470701657.683705.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470701672.259450.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470701705.993235.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470701787.715052.jpg

Yeah it's red meat lol I call myself a savage

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright FireTitan talked me into it!
Will gladly post 5 sets of pictures, I'll do the same pose same location each time even with a newspaper if necessary
Been here longer then 3 months, +100 posts South Florida all dayyyy lol.
I've ran 1/4 before with great results, will gladly put my all into the log as you guys know I do in all logs with posts all day long everyday. I interact with the audience, and can draw a good crowd. Will leave multiple reviews on multiple websites if you guys would like as my way of saying thank you. I also follow proven programs and will stick to a strict diet as necessary. Only thing I would ask if I'm chosen is to allow me to start at the middle/end of the month as I'm almost 2 weeks into another log for Sparta. But for favorite bulk food , here you go. Don't drool on the keyboard!
(All pics where taken by me and most cooked by me)
View attachment 138864 View attachment 138865View attachment 138866View attachment 138867View attachment 138868View attachment 138869
Yeah it's red meat lol I call myself a savage
#1. I knew I could get you to cave!!
#2. Holy Sh1t! Every bit of that food looks great.
#3. ManimalPatB.. This man is an absolute rockstar and a beast. He has a good following, and to be VERY honest with you, he is without a doubt one of the members who has helped me get my gainz since joining. If my vote counts for anything, this is the guy you want blowing LG Sciences off the charts!!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
#1. I knew I could get you to cave!!
#2. Holy Sh1t! Every bit of that food looks great.
#3. ManimalPatB.. This man is an absolute rockstar and a beast. He has a good following, and to be VERY honest with you, he is without a doubt one of the members who has helped me get my gainz since joining. If my vote counts for anything, this is the guy you want blowing LG Sciences off the charts!!
Lmao thanks for the push and for the support as always my brother ! I gotta return the favor but when you apply we all know you're a shoe in!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP to get some more apps in here!!!!!! GAINZ need to be haved

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards

Call me crazy but when I've run bills with lgd and DMZ this has been my favorite meal. I usually do dirty Bulls bc of my metabolism and come up great results!

I think I should be chosen bc I have the time and resources to log this in an unbiased and timely way. I have experience with Designers/pro hormone and AAS! I'm a younger guy (23) looking for a solid bulk and also wanting to get back to the involvement on the forums I had before! Pick me, because it's the right thing to do.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

Call me crazy but when I've run bills with lgd and DMZ this has been my favorite meal. I usually do dirty Bulls bc of my metabolism and come up great results!

I think I should be chosen bc I have the time and resources to log this in an unbiased and timely way. I have experience with Designers/pro hormone and AAS! I'm a younger guy (23) looking for a solid bulk and also wanting to get back to the involvement on the forums I had before! Pick me, because it's the right thing to do.
Solid app right there! Fellow dirty bulker haha , it got me from 195-220 in a couple months then looked twice as big and good when I shredded back down

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Solid app right there! Fellow dirty bulker haha , it got me from 195-220 in a couple months then looked twice as big and good when I shredded back down
Thanks man! I was the same way , I'm a big advocate of the dirty bulk!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Dirty bulking....Clean Bulking.....everyone has a way to get it done!!!

RIGHT ON

That pizza looks FANTASTIC

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man! I was the same way , I'm a big advocate of the dirty bulk!
Dirty bulking....Clean Bulking.....everyone has a way to get it done!!!

RIGHT ON

That pizza looks FANTASTIC
Im pretty sure I just heard ManimalPatB say pizza was on him today. For you guys, Im cutting

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Awesome logging choice right here, damn good dude.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to throw in an app, but running low dose of Test C. Going to be a great run for somebody for sure! Kill it guys

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I would love to throw in an app, but running low dose of Test C. Going to be a great run for somebody for sure! Kill it guys
Why not throw an app in anyways man! As log as you let them know I'm sure they'll take it into consideration

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good luck everyone! Keep the entries coming.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright I will give it a shot. I'm down in Texas lifting with what I have. I'm 27 at 6' weighing 189 lbs right now. I have been a member on the site for over a year now. I believe I would make a good candidate for the log because I will give a 100% honest review and will post plenty of before and after pics, along with a detailed log and review. It should also be noted that I'm running 200mg of Test C a week and have been for many months.

1470790786091.jpg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Tons of great apps in here so far AND food picks!!!!!!!!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a shot i ran og m1a and masterdrol by leagal gear religiously back in the day if chosen would like to compare this to the og goods . haven't ran a bulk in a long time this cycle would deff do the trick i am 33 years old live in cali been on this forum for a while now have no issue with posting pics/video and updating everyday . my main goal with this would be strength and size here are a few links to some of my logs http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278435-leaning-out-1-a.html?highlight=Thorsdad31
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283142-thorsdad31-gaining-solid.html?highlight=Thorsdad31
Hope i meet all criteria height is 6"4 weight is 293.4 right now finish up a log for epiandro elite wich has been awesome if chosen i would bridge right into this and push to get over the 300lb mark and stay there

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give this a shot i ran og m1a and masterdrol by leagal gear religiously back in the day if chosen would like to compare this to the og goods . haven't ran a bulk in a long time this cycle would deff do the trick i am 33 years old live in cali been on this forum for a while now have no issue with posting pics/video and updating everyday . my main goal with this would be strength and size here are a few links to some of my logs http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/278435-leaning-out-1-a.html?highlight=Thorsdad31
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283142-thorsdad31-gaining-solid.html?highlight=Thorsdad31
Hope i meet all criteria height is 6"4 weight is 293.4 right now finish up a log for epiandro elite wich has been awesome if chosen i would bridge right into this and push to get over the 300lb mark and stay there
^^this guys logs are spot on^^

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Capture+_2016-08-10-06-27-56-1-1.png
forgot to add my fav bulk food in n out 4x4 and animal fries

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to have to unsub here cause you guys are killing me with all this food!! Man, its making me wanna eat and put my app in. But fatboy gotta lose it!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am going to have to unsub here cause you guys are killing me with all this food!! Man, its making me wanna eat and put my app in. But fatboy gotta lose it!!
I think you should do it!!! Life is TOO SHORT to not be BULKING BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you should do it!!! Life is TOO SHORT to not be BULKING BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I want to brother, but I gotta log this MST Shred Ultra fatburner. I promised them Id do when I finished my Epi Andro Elite, and I am a man of my word. Its really all I have. But...,I would love to give it a run after that. Ill just either come out the pocket or hope youre running another opp!!

drock77

drock77

Awards
I was just about to buy this stack hear good things about LG i would like to try it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It has been so encouraging reading through the conversations in this thread. It's cool to see people encourage and promote others. With so much negativity in the world, I'm so excited now that I think I will go and eat some pizza. Who else wants in on this great promo? Let's see some more food pictures

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, as I said before, Ive already got another log to do so Im not putting in for this, although I would truly love to see me hit some more PRs, but I wanted to add this lil bit 'o food. Didnt even know it existed until yesterday, but it looks like a brutal cheat meal. Its at Arbys, and its called the meat mountain, a little bit of every meat they offer on one bun. Are you fricken kidding me?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, as I said before, Ive already got another log to do so Im not putting in for this, although I would truly love to see me hit some more PRs, but I wanted to add this lil bit 'o food. Didnt even know it existed until yesterday, but it looks like a brutal cheat meal. Its at Arbys, and its called the meat mountain, a little bit of every meat they offer on one bun. Are you fricken kidding me?
nice appetizer...I wonder what the main course looks like...:scared: