CUT IT UP with LG Sciences Cutting Kit - 2 Loggers

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Cutting_Andro_Kit.png

LG Sciences wants to give you an opportunity to get CUT UP, LEAN AND MEAN!!! 2 Loggers will be chosen to run the LG SCIENCES CUTTING KIT, a kit designed to give you that lean look. Also, contains Cyclosome Technology.

Cyclosome Technology — the most advanced liposomal delivery technology ever developed for bioavailability, is the answer to getting poorly absorbed Testosterone boosting compounds and legal prohormones into the body so they can work!​

Using strength and cutting prohormones, the cutting kit includes everything that you need:

1. 17- ProAndro includes a legal prohormone to Stanolone, yet it has some major differences. We theorize that this prohormone will help reduce fat mass and also promote a lean dense frame, without aggression or other side effects like hair loss. This muscle density is exactly the look that is popular in the military and is the perfect weight to strength ratio that active people need to perform at their best.

2. 1–Androstenolone is a prohormone to the leaner, cleaner cousin to testosterone, called 1-Testosterone. This hormone is best used to build lean mass and strength. A recent preliminary study showed in well trained college males, showed gains in excess of 11lbs in 30 days with significant fat loss.

3. EpiAndro 50 is the evolution of legal Stanolone prohormones that don’t cross the legal line. This prohormone has been reported to cause extreme hardness, strength and fat burning. In addition, we have added cofactors that may reduce myostatin, which further increases muscle mass.

4. Form-XT combines an aromatase inhibitor along with co-factors designed to boost natural hormone production after a cycle to help you recover faster than on your own.​

Attached is the way in which the dosages should be set up​
Chart-Cutting-Kit.jpg

You will need to post BEFORE, MIDWAY, and AFTER photos in the log as well as leaving a review on a website of your choosing

Must be 18 or older
Be a member here for 3+ months
Must have 100+ posts
Must have USA shipping address (US ONLY)
3 Post Per Week Log MINIMUM

NOW, lets get this going. Tell me WHY we should pick you and post a pic of the ULTIMATE physique you'd wish to obtain when cutting!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In to see who wants to get ripped

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Would love to give this a run, but only 52 posts. Looking forward to seeing the logs anyway as I'm looking for something new to use in my next round!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give this a run, but only 52 posts. Looking forward to seeing the logs anyway as I'm looking for something new to use in my next round!
WELCOME TO AM!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Let's get some more entries in

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
You sir, have my permission to blow up any of my threads with any kind of conversation you'd like! Lol

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I've actually been a lurker for years, but just got a little deeper into supps the past 6 months or so. Mostly use USPLabs stuff so I'm usually over there. But like I say... Going to keep an eye on this as I'm thinking about going a little stronger than my typical Ultimate T this time. Almost pulled the trigger on DTP last week. Decisions... decisions...

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I've actually been a lurker for years, but just got a little deeper into supps the past 6 months or so. Mostly use USPLabs stuff so I'm usually over there. But like I say... Going to keep an eye on this as I'm thinking about going a little stronger than my typical Ultimate T this time.
Start finding logs you like and sub in and make comments. Start your own thread and ask a legitimate question looking for advice or support, whatever, but youll hit that 100 posts in no time. Been there, and done it

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I've actually been a lurker for years, but just got a little deeper into supps the past 6 months or so. Mostly use USPLabs stuff so I'm usually over there. But like I say... Going to keep an eye on this as I'm thinking about going a little stronger than my typical Ultimate T this time.
Titans right bro! He surpassed me in posts in like a week haha just get the app and ask questions like he said , post one up and ask for recommendations for first cycle and tell us ur goals, stats, experience and stuff if you'd like

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be down to log this for sure. All requirements are met and pictures will be no issue. I ran your 1-andro a while back with pretty nice results. Definitely interested to see what this stuff can do stacked up?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titans right bro! He surpassed me in posts in like a week haha just get the app and ask questions like he said , post one up and ask for recommendations for first cycle and tell us ur goals, stats, experience and stuff if you'd like
Haha!! I was just looking at it the other day and saw my post count. I was thinking"damn, this place is apparently my new life". But I can say this, it shows my comfort level. I can be a hostile son of b1tch. Typically, if Im quite Im not digging someone in the room and my wife tries to remove me from the situation. I love this forum!!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I've ran 2 other LG kits so far...one was my first log on here! I'd be interested as I'm smack dab in the middle of a cut, but don't know if you guys consider APO's a US address. Whoever gets chosen will have some fun with this!

Bringing the classic look back!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Also, welcome! Get that post count up bro. As others have said, these forums are a daily part of my life now. I see some familiar faces in here too, FireTitan bighulksmash

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran 2 other LG kits so far...one was my first log on here! I'd be interested as I'm smack dab in the middle of a cut, but don't know if you guys consider APO's a US address. Whoever gets chosen will have some fun with this!
I could be wrong, but APO is considered a US address. Atleast thats what I remember my wife telling me when she shipped me stuff to Iraq

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
sparks2012 apo is considered a usa shipping address. Atleast it was a few yrs back . Get down on it !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, welcome! Get that post count up bro. As others have said, these forums are a daily part of my life now. I see some familiar faces in here too, FireTitan bighulksmash
According to Alpha1agreda Im a little bit of everywhere on this forum! If APO addresses dont work, and they want to pick you, they can ship it to me and Ill take care of getting it to you.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Sparkss hey buddy, check this out. I know you've been dabbling with some stuff for fat loss. LG is a solid company, didn't have any issues with either cycle I ran from them.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I could be wrong, but APO is considered a US address. Atleast thats what I remember my wife telling me when she shipped me stuff to Iraq
sparks2012 apo is considered a usa shipping address. Atleast it was a few yrs back . Get down on it !
I was thinking the same thing, but I've ran across some other logging ops where I had to have them send it to my HoR and then they'd send it to my PO box from there. If there's no issue, I'm in there like swimwear!

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
According to Alpha1agreda Im a little bit of everywhere on this forum! If APO addresses dont work, and they want to pick you, they can ship it to me and Ill take care of getting it to you.
Too kind bro, appreciate it!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
USAF, 2012 - Present

E5 results come out this month, fingers crossed for that pay raise!
Nice. Im a Navy guy myself, but respect all my veteran brothers and sisters!! I actually worked for the NC Air National Guard as a civilian firefighter for a while. Good peeps. 145thAW in Charlotte. Good luck on the 5

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Best grade in the military by far
You got that right, really not trying to "celebrate Passover" this year!

Nice. Im a Navy guy myself, but respect all my veteran brothers and sisters!! I actually worked for the NC Air National Guard as a civilian firefighter for a while. Good peeps. 145thAW in Charlotte. Good luck on the 5
Of course, respect to all who take that oath. I've got a buddy who went in to the Navy a month before I shipped out. He's a medic with the FMF. I've looked into working as a DoD civ whenever I decide to get out, but there's not much civilian spots for the job I do. I'm leaning more towards LEO.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got that right, really not trying to "celebrate Passover" this year!

Of course, respect to all who take that oath. I've got a buddy who went in to the Navy a month before I shipped out. He's a medic with the FMF. I've looked into working as a DoD civ whenever I decide to get out, but there's not much civilian spots for the job I do. I'm leaning more towards LEO.
What do you do if you dont mind me asking. And LEO? Nothing at all wrong with that. My dad is retired LEO, and his best friend is AF, and LEO. His friend is in charge of protecting ridiculously high target peeps.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
What do you do if you dont mind me asking. And LEO? Nothing at all wrong with that. My dad is retired LEO, and his best friend is AF, and LEO. His friend is in charge of protecting ridiculously high target peeps.
Don't mind at all. I'm a "Munitions Systems Technician", more affectionately known as AMMO. Equivalent of other branches Ordnance field. Most civ spots are taken by retired E9's or dudes who were medically discharged and now doing the same job with better pay and less BS! Haha. And yeah man, there's a part of me that's always wanted to be an LEO. A more local sense of service where you can see what you're doing actually helping, not that I don't take what I do now seriously but it's so large scale that you don't see it unless you're in the sandbox. If I could get a gig doing what your Dad's friend does, I'd be extremely happy.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mind at all. I'm a "Munitions Systems Technician", more affectionately known as AMMO. Equivalent of other branches Ordnance field. Most civ spots are taken by retired E9's or dudes who were medically discharged and now doing the same job with better pay and less BS! Haha. And yeah man, there's a part of me that's always wanted to be an LEO. A more local sense of service where you can see what you're doing actually helping, not that I don't take what I do now seriously but it's so large scale that you don't see it unless you're in the sandbox. If I could get a gig doing what your Dad's friend does, I'd be extremely happy.
Maybe I can get in touch with him and see what he says, or if theres any advice he can give. Hes an awesome dude. Its funny though, my Dad was Army and went LEO, I was Navy and went fire. He swears Im cant be his and tells me my mom must have sat on something at the circus porta potty. Lmfao.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Maybe I can get in touch with him and see what he says, or if theres any advice he can give. Hes an awesome dude. Its funny though, my Dad was Army and went LEO, I was Navy and went fire. He swears Im cant be his and tells me my mom must have sat on something at the circus porta potty. Lmfao.
That'd be greatly appreciated if you could manage to get some info. No one else in my immediate family has served, military or otherwise, I was kinda the black sheep in that aspect. Lmfao, never know what kinda stuff you catch at the circus porta-potty!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That'd be greatly appreciated if you could manage to get some info. No one else in my immediate family has served, military or otherwise, I was kinda the black sheep in that aspect. Lmfao, never know what kinda stuff you catch at the circus porta-potty!
Ill see what I can find out. Every male in my family has either served or is currently serving. Like I said, I was Navy, and spent 2 years contract as a firefighter in Iraq. Ill let you know what I find

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
Ill see what I can find out. Every male in my family has either served or is currently serving. Like I said, I was Navy, and spent 2 years contract as a firefighter in Iraq. Ill let you know what I find
??

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I got a vote in for sparks2012 and bighulksmash. I would not be able to start logging anything until after the first week in September, so I am probably not a good candidate myself. But if the logs looks good I have been looking for something to run a cycle on :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thought about getting in on this... :)
I'm going to sleep on it.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sparkss bigg up's bro. Thank you very much !!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gota get my hands on this kit! So damn sexay!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's great to see all the action in here. Who else wants a shot at the cutting kit?

mbell4377

mbell4377

Awards
I'd love to try it, I'm doing a transformation challenge for most dramatic cut, this would really help!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
It's great to see all the action in here. Who else wants a shot at the cutting kit?
I wish the timing was just a little better. Then I would throw my hat in the ring to log and see what your cutting stack could do with an older, gimped up, but committed (and I should be) lifter who worksout out of a (very basic) home gym! :) I mean if I can show progress, then anyone can!!! LOL