Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lynks8 Presents....

How Do You TR1UMPH?

triumph.jpg

I'm super excited to be part of one of the best companies in the business! Olympus Labs makes fully-dosed, science-based products for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts! In fact, I'm so excited that, to celebrate joining the Demigod team,

I'm giving away a FULL TUB of Olympus Labs TR1UMPH!!

All you have to do to win is:

1. Tell me about your latest triumph in the gym or in a sport. I want to know how you overcame a challenge to be victorious, whether it was a lifting plateau you broke through or a competitor you took down!

2. Tell me how you think Olympus Labs TR1UMPH would help you claim your next victory.
-TR1UMPH is a next-generation muscle-builder that joins together 16 powerful ingredients in effective doses to help you increase strength, boost endurance, enhance recovery and pack on more lean muscle!
olympus-labs-tr1umph-label.jpg

Rules:
-Must have a U.S. Shipping Address
-Must post an honest review: good or bad. We just want your thoughts.

We will pick a winner soon, so get your submissions in ASAP.

Ready? GO!

Reactions: GNO
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!
1) my latest triumph has to be benching 315x5 after I was struggling since the beginning of the year to get it up for more then 1 and then I was able to hit it for 5 it felt great
2) I've used tr1umph once and really enjoyed it. Made it feel like pumps lasted all day long and definitely contributed to that pr. I will be working on a recomp cut and I know tr1umph can help preserve muscle and help with strength while in a slight deficit!
Us address - gtg

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
1. My latest triumph is joining the 500lb club on deadlift I did hitch, form was very sloppy but I pulled it and locked it not bad for someone who has been deadlifting for much less than 2 years. Another thing was for me getting over a shoulder impingement and getting back to my PR of 365lbs on bench press. I got a bad impingement that had me in huge pain trying to shoulder press 30lb dbs. For 3 months I did nothing but bench 225 at the most and give up on incline for a while. A few weeks ago with a spotter I could trust I was having a good chest day and he kept pushing me to keep going until I hit my PR of 365 again. Now on my chest days all of my working sets are the minimum of 315lbs as I push for a 405lb max. I had set a goal of hitting it by 2 years of lifting once I saw I was going up fast but the injury caused me to fail last week was my 2nd anniversary at the gym.

Here are both lifts
https://youtu.be/ZDeRWBEeMGI
https://youtu.be/tYC2OEQTqiw

2. I'm already taking Triumph and I can see the changes it has made in my body. I stopped using once thinking I was allergic to it and after a few days I noticed I didn't look as full. Lucky me it wasn't what caused my reaction and been back on it and back to looking a bit bigger muscles feeling fuller and I see how that gives me a jump in the gym. This ain't no placebo effect I recommended it to 2 friends and didn't tell them what it was for to just trust me and they are loving it and said their strength has gone up a bit but they love how they wake up in the morning looking bigger. These were changes they noticed without knowing what triumph was for and same thing I have noticed.

US here representing Texas baby so I'm good there

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
450lb full ROM squat times 5. Do you want me shipping address now or?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lynks8, thanks for this giveaway. I will start by saying Im accomplished many things since joining AM. But, Im not here for me. He got to it first, but I Wanted to throw a fewnames in the hat. First is the above, Alpha1agreda. The other 2 are lifted67 and bighulksmash. These cats have been nothing less than rockstars for me since joining. Theyre opinions mean a sh1t ton to me, and as Ive read their logs, and see the gainz they make.. It pushes me. So in my opinion, theyre all well deserving, and the PRs Ive set is heavily due to them. That alone should speak volumes about their character. If any of the 3 won, Id be happy as h3ll for them. Thanks, and I hope this wasnt unprofessional to throw them in.

jathan_howe

Awards
I've recomped successfully this summer. I lost 12lbs, a lot of which was just water though so I've lost a bit of fat and my shoulders look bigger. I didn't want to fully cut because I still wanted to continue on the gainz train.
Tr1umph is a staple of mine, especially during bulking season. It's great to run with X-Gels/Factor and Alphamax. I had a great bulk with those in the spring and my strength shot way up as a result. The muscle fullness from it is a nice benefit as well. I think this will fit well in my upcoming fall/winter bulk. I'll be running Alphamax XT and X-Gels with it again if all goes as planned

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lynks8, thanks for this giveaway. I will start by saying Im accomplished many things since joining AM. But, Im not here for me. He got to it first, but I Wanted to throw a fewnames in the hat. First is the above, Alpha1agreda. The other 2 are lifted67 and bighulksmash. These cats have been nothing less than rockstars for me since joining. Theyre opinions mean a sh1t ton to me, and as Ive read their logs, and see the gainz they make.. It pushes me. So in my opinion, theyre all well deserving, and the PRs Ive set is heavily due to them. That alone should speak volumes about their character. If any of the 3 won, Id be happy as h3ll for them. Thanks, and I hope this wasnt unprofessional to throw them in.
:) :)

Id like to add HIT4ME bighulksmash hairygrandpa Rocket3015 smith_69 may have left a few out

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
450lb full ROM squat times 5. Do you want me shipping address now or?
I spotted him during this and he insisted upon full contact hands on spotting. Best day of both our lives ever. You want my addy too?

Reactions: GNO
NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I spotted him during this and he insisted upon full contact hands on spotting. Best day of both our lives ever. You want my addy too?
Minstrels will write songs about that moment

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Id like to add HIT4ME bighulksmash hairygrandpa Rocket3015 smith_69 may have left a few out
Thanks man. There are so many people on here that have accomplished so much and who are much further along than I am. Not sure my latest achievements have been in the gym per se- but to sum it up, I have dropped 35+ pounds in just about 12 weeks to get down to 178 as of this morning. I have about 18 pounds to go. I've spent the vast majority of those days below 1000 calories while following a PSMF style of diet. And I've kept my deadlift over 400 while doing it.

I ain't squatting even 300 5 times though. Or deadlifting 500.

My next triumph will be getting down to 160 over the next 6 weeks (ish) and seeing my abs.

Once I get there, time to build more muscle and get my big 3 numbers up.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1. Recently hit a PR of 355lbs on incline BB which was a feat I never thought I'd accomplish. Heaviest for my weight class at my gym(220+). I'm pretty proud of my self for this because bench/bench variations have always been my weakest of the bigger lifts.

2. My current goals are to maintain strength while on a minor deficit. What better way to do that then with a supplement who's main goal is to keep you in a 24/7 anabolic state? This stuff sounds extremely promising and I would love to try out my first OL product. Thanks guys and cool promo

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1. Well my most recent triumph doesn't pertain to a gym or sport specifically.. I had surgery 4.5 weeks ago for a torn labrum. I've been going to physical therapy and I get compliments all the time from the physical therapists on my progress and how well I'm doing with getting my range of motion back.

2. I've used Tr1umph before on a cut before this happened and I could tell how full it kept my muscles feeling while in a deficit. I didn't get the fatigue or all day tiredness like I did on my cut before this. I'm going to start hitting upper body again here in a couple weeks and I'd like to see how it helps me progress during this time and how it will work while in a recomp/lean bulk phase.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm recovering from a broken hand wrist and was weak like a little girl. I've gotten my bench up past my body weight now in just a couple weeks and my deadlift is over 365 already. Gonna pull 400 today. I'll post a vid if I succeed. I freakin love triumph.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dude, I would love to add a second tub of Triumph to the shop closet. I just purchased some more ARA and I'm hoping to get a 3rd bottle soon. I hear they really compliment each other!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My Triumph, I look better at 58 than I did at 28, I would used this to help me reach my next Triumph / Goal of being in the best shape of my life a 60 years old !!

Me 060715.JPG
Me 1984 (650x800).jpg

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My app, so since about April I have been dealing with what was originally diagnosed as a stress fracture, come to find out at the end of last month it is actually a Morton's Neuroma. Basically what happened is that the nerve between my 4th and 5th metatarsal has swelled up like a tumor. Extremely painful.

I have managed to keep up with my training though. Finally got the pain managed to the point (with steroids, but not the good kind) to where I can squat and deadlift again.

Also started cardio on the stepmill, 30 minute sessions at 1000kc/hr pace.

Have a goal to bulk again in September and want to be at 10% body fat to do it, I feel with Triumph on my side I can replace/build to whatever muscle loss occurred to my injury in a speedy and efficient way. been really looking forward to using it with ARA.

It hasn't been easy to keep lifting with this injury but I damn well plan to be ready next month with or without a right foot at this point. lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thank you bro! Appreciate the shout out

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan is a beastly prince among men!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1. Tell me about your latest triumph in the gym or in a sport. I want to know how you overcame a challenge to be victorious, whether it was a lifting plateau you broke through or a competitor you took down!

Easily hitting a 405 x 5 Squat. Then I popped a blood vessel in my eye in the process.
This was at 180 pounds as well which is an alltime PR for myself.

[video=youtube;3YG_QLCZDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG_QLCZDcQ[/video]

I would also put placing top 3 in my first bodybuilding show, and top 5 at a national event (Teen/Collegiate/Master Nationals)

2. Tell me how you think Olympus Labs TR1UMPH would help you claim your next victory.

- Aid in performance in the gym
- Help me through a very long cut to bring in my best conditioning
- Add another OL Product to my stack (using Ignit3 at the moment)
- You know you are getting a fully open label and legit dosed ingredients.
- Aid me on a low carb diet to help me sustain great training levels and optimal performance.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Easily hitting a 405 x 5 Squat. Then I popped a blood vessel in my eye in the process.
This was at 180 pounds as well which is an alltime PR for myself.

[video=youtube;3YG_QLCZDcQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YG_QLCZDcQ[/video]

I would also put placing top 3 in my first bodybuilding show, and top 5 at a national event (Teen/Collegiate/Master Nationals)

- Aid in performance in the gym
- Help me through a very long cut to bring in my best conditioning
- Add another OL Product to my stack (using Ignit3 at the moment)
- You know you are getting a fully open label and legit dosed ingredients.
- Aid me on a low carb diet to help me sustain great training levels and optimal performance.
Damn right!! Well played Sir!

JP10

JP10

Awards

Starting back in November I was around 225lb-230lb. Benching 225 around 8x. Nothing to impressive, but I decided that I needed to lose some weight as I was probably around 25%-30% BF. From November to May I dropped from 230 down to 190lb. The problem with such a drastic loss of weight was that it came with a pretty drastic loss of strength. I was down to benching 225 about 2x. In the last few months here I started a slight bulk, but tried to keep the BF around the same %. Yesterday I benched 245 8x at 30lbs less then I was back in November. Definitely a high point!

Well I have never tried a PA supplement, and I love the profile of this product. After seeing all the hype on AM about PA supplements I would be very excited to try it. I hope that it keeps moving me along to my goal of repping 315!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

thank you as well for the mention.

my latest triumph wasn't in the gym but it was finishing up our move into our new house. Started back on June 9th and ended this past sunday at 4pm. moving 2 houses into one, unloading a 26' and 12' trucks, packing up a storage unit and unloading it, packing up boxes and driving back and forth to the new house, 6 trips with truck loads of garbage to the dump and unloading that myself was a lot. In your mind when you start thinking stuff out its easy, but when you start doing it, sh1t happens. so now its just putting stuff away, no more back n forth. lot of late nights still ahead but in the end its all worth it.

I actually used tr1umph this past 2 weekends; unflavored because I was drinking Gatorade like I was going to the electric chair. 2 weekends ago in nj it was close to 100 on both days!

still one of the best non stim prework outs I have every used. Great stuff.

to everyone else who has overcome a hurdle with whatever it maybe congrats and keep going. never quit, because there comes a time in your life when you have to dig down deep. Either say F*ck it and throw in the towel or you say lets F*cking do this

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you as well for the mention.

my latest triumph wasn't in the gym but it was finishing up our move into our new house. Started back on June 9th and ended this past sunday at 4pm. moving 2 houses into one, unloading a 26' and 12' trucks, packing up a storage unit and unloading it, packing up boxes and driving back and forth to the new house, 6 trips with truck loads of garbage to the dump and unloading that myself was a lot. In your mind when you start thinking stuff out its easy, but when you start doing it, sh1t happens. so now its just putting stuff away, no more back n forth. lot of late nights still ahead but in the end its all worth it.

I actually used tr1umph this past 2 weekends; unflavored because I was drinking Gatorade like I was going to the electric chair. 2 weekends ago in nj it was close to 100 on both days!

still one of the best non stim prework outs I have every used. Great stuff.

to everyone else who has overcome a hurdle with whatever it maybe congrats and keep going. never quit, because there comes a time in your life when you have to dig down deep. Either say F*ck it and throw in the towel or you say lets F*cking do this
I apologize for not adding ^^this guy^^ but I Second his application

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
^^^ above is all old school right there- triple win

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If I look half as good as Rocket3015 when I'm that old Id be happy. Good lord rocket. Never would guess you're almost 60 from that pic.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for the love ..... makes me feel like the hard work might be worth it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some other personal bests around 175 pounds

265 for 6 on incline
[video=youtube;qZaVKsP6J-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZaVKsP6J-w[/video]

100's x 13 Incline DB Bench
[video=youtube;79MpWFnt5qk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79MpWFnt5qk[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After being corrected on the placement of my feet, I got a new PR on free weighted shoulder press of 245lbs. My best achievement to date

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Love reading these triumph stories very good giveaway here getting me motivated for my chest/shoulder workout in a few

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for the love ..... makes me feel like the hard work might be worth it.
Really? It MIGHT be worth it to look like you do now vs. 30 years ago? Dude, you're an inspiration.

When I was 33 I realized that I was watching my grandmother become confined to a chair in a single room because she hasn't taken care of herself. She has no diseases per se, but never ate right and refused to do any work, always made excuses, and her bones and joints deteriorated and doctors wouldn't operate because she was old and wouldn't do the work to recover.

Then I watched my dad, who is probably 350#, hobble around in pain in his 60's, barely able to walk because of his knees.

And then I looked at me. 33 and 300 pounds at 5'8''. And I saw where I was headed.

You give me hope that I have made the right decision and gotten on a better path.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New PR today of 275lbs on incline press full ROM!!!! Nothing compared to some of the numbers Im reading here, but Im fricken stoked, so I celebrated with 18oz of steak and 8 eggs

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This was one of the worst things I have ever done

Weighted Dumbbell lunges with a weighted vest up and down the ramp at my college gym.
My legs were absolutely wrecked for a week after this.
Talk about trying to tr1umph some leg gains

[video=youtube;qEemV6h5GS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEemV6h5GS8[/video]

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Really? It MIGHT be worth it to look like you do now vs. 30 years ago? Dude, you're an inspiration.

When I was 33 I realized that I was watching my grandmother become confined to a chair in a single room because she hasn't taken care of herself. She has no diseases per se, but never ate right and refused to do any work, always made excuses, and her bones and joints deteriorated and doctors wouldn't operate because she was old and wouldn't do the work to recover.

Then I watched my dad, who is probably 350#, hobble around in pain in his 60's, barely able to walk because of his knees.

And then I looked at me. 33 and 300 pounds at 5'8''. And I saw where I was headed.

You give me hope that I have made the right decision and gotten on a better path.
exactly- which is why i change his comment and put "IS"-

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
This was one of the worst things I have ever done

Weighted Dumbbell lunges with a weighted vest up and down the ramp at my college gym.
My legs were absolutely wrecked for a week after this.
Talk about trying to tr1umph some leg gains

[video=youtube;qEemV6h5GS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEemV6h5GS8[/video]
Got my vote !!!
I did this before as a challenge. Nope, not even a chance ill ever redo !

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my vote !!!
I did this before as a challenge. Nope, not even a chance ill ever redo !
I felt like a hooker on a friday night, you know.. those girls who get knocked up so much they walk around and look like they got a stick up their ass

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I felt like a hooker on a friday night, you know.. those girls who get knocked up so much they walk around and look like they got a stick up their ass
Haha i know the pain . I actually pulled my ass doing that . My lower left glute was cramping for days . So i was walking around walmart grabbing my ass and saying ouch . Man the looks i was getting.