Iron Legion is looking for A Logger for Virtus (AI)

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

135671-iron-legion-looking-virtus_bottle_150dpi.png

135672d1469913328-iron-legion-looking-virtus_label.jpg

We're looking for 1 experienced logger who is willing to do before and after blood work.

Please include a list of what you'll be running with Virtus.

Looking to have this logged right away.

The main ingredient in Virtus is 7-hydroxy-4-imidazolyl-flavan: The strongest Supplement AI Ever!
  • Studdies suggest extreme AI potency: IC50 = 41nM at human placental aromatase
  • Roughly 127 times more potent than aminogluthemide
  • Up to 12 times more potent than alpha-naphthoflavone (7,8-benzoflavone)
  • Up to 10 times more potent than Formestane
nostrum420

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow! Another logging op.! I'd love to see someone run this with a solid dose of Trest!

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
bighulksmash said this was great stuff

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be coming off a cycle of Focused Nutrition Epi Andro Elite in a few weeks, and looking at doing a serious cut. I know for a fact my T levels are down, have been for a while, and i have to go back and get bloods done soon anyway. I will be logging MST Shred Ultra when I finish with my cycle of Epi Andro, and believe the Virtus would help with my cut. bighulksmash was telling me this was great stuff, so Im throwing my name in. 38 years old with a stressful life. I would love the opportunity to log this for you and do the required bloods.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
I will be coming off a cycle of Focused Nutrition Epi Andro Elite in a few weeks, and looking at doing a serious cut. I know for a fact my T levels are down, have been for a while, and i have to go back and get bloods done soon anyway. I will be logging MST Shred Ultra when I finish with my cycle of Epi Andro, and believe the Virtus would help with my cut. bighulksmash was telling me this was great stuff, so Im throwing my name in. 38 years old with a stressful life. I would love the opportunity to log this for you and do the required bloods.
Two thumbs up for this guy

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What date would you be able to start? I was hoping for someone that could start soonish

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What date would you be able to start? I was hoping for someone that could start soonish
Ill just have to call the Doc and get an appointment scheduled. Im working pretty heavy between 2 fire departments this week, but Ill get in as soon as they have an opening. Id be willing to start immediately after they draw the blood.

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna give it one more day, to see if we have more interested parties.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Would be willing to Add as an AI support for a cycle of dermatrest I am about to start. Seems like it would be great for controlling estro sides related to Trest. I could do before and after bloods of course! IronLegion

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
This guy has my vote. He bangs out detailed logs and is a good dude.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Im just finishing up mines maybe a few days left . Good luck to winner ill be watching.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hoping whoever (whom?) gets your results!!
I stumbled on some other results as well . Ill have to link u. I just realized I was using 1.25 to 1.5 ML a day ... second bottle i did .8 tapering to .5 and running it dry . Also retest is Friday will try to get print of 1st test.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stumbled on some other results as well . Ill have to link u. I just realized I was using 1.25 to 1.5 ML a day ... second bottle i did .8 tapering to .5 and running it dry . Also retest is Friday will try to get print of 1st test.
Nice. Gonna PM you some information I just got

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Congrats FireTitan! Looking forward to following your log

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this still being run? I'd be willing to do the bloods, and a log/review as well on Area-1255 {area1255.blogspot.com}; which gets top ranking results in Google and other search engines.
sorry bud, stay tuned though. this was the last bottle in our possession right now, but more is coming in a few weeks

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Congrats FireTitan! Hoping you get big time results - will be following....

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Don't put it on your nuts to try and cheat I tried that and almost lost my nuts

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping whoever (whom?) gets your results!!
It's only whom when it's the subject of a preposition like on, to, upon, above, below, etc.

For instance "this is Becky, the girl upon whom I, busted"

"To whom it may concern, Becky is a slut."

"We did it up on stage, above whomever saw fit to watch"

Etc.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's only whom when it's the subject of a preposition like on, to, upon, above, below, etc.

For instance "this is Becky, the girl upon whom I, busted"

"To whom it may concern, Becky is a slut."

"We did it up on stage, above whomever saw fit to watch"

Etc.
Im a little scared at the fact that you know her name was becky, as if it were you that saw fit to watch us do it on said stage!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im a little scared at the fact that you know her name was becky, as if it were you that saw fit to watch us do it on said stage!
It was a slow afternoon...

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Who is running this?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is running this?
That would be this guy, but I Had to take a hiatus due to some joint discomfort. I wasn't necessarily blaming the Virtus, as I do have previous issues, asI said in another log, Im 38 years old with the joints of a corps. I have started using it again, as of yesterday, because IronLegion and bighulksmash were so kind as to entrust me with this log,and Im not one to burn bridges.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I ran their invictus and freaking loved it.. Best product as far as visual results ever.
And Yea I am pushing 40 and understand joint pain. Mending a herniated disk right now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran their invictus and freaking loved it.. Best product as far as visual results ever.
And Yea I am pushing 40 and understand joint pain. Mending a herniated disk right now.
Well this virtus will put ur e in check and boost your testosterone. I loved it . I have 3 bottles I purchased on top of the 2 I used . What is your training like?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Well this virtus will put ur e in check and boost your testosterone. I loved it . I have 3 bottles I purchased on top of the 2 I used . What is your training like?
Kinda all over the place now. I sent a PM to see if that works for you. Ha

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you herniated this disk before?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Nope, not 100% sure yet. Waiting on doc to confirm

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on a stack. Kinda trying to not use so many things as of lately. So just keep grinding is best option.