Who wants to log what from FOCUSED NUTRITION ????!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who would like to log what out of the products below?
LETS BE CLEAR PLEASE(you are not just going to post give me andro and get it)
We are open to sending out some products for logs and reviews just tell us what products and how it can help your fitness journey.
Links to past logs will help your chances
Products sent out will depend on the interest per product and how many people get in here.

NewBanner.jpg

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very nice opportunity, would be curious to see some strong logs and results.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I would be interested in logging for epistane andro. I have been wanting to do a cycle of it. I have done a couple ph cycles in the last with decent results. Ph's seem to really help me when I plateau and I seem to have hit one again.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
I would be interested in logging for epistane andro. I have been wanting to do a cycle of it. I have done a couple ph cycles in the last with decent results. Ph's seem to really help me when I plateau and I seem to have hit one again.
***Epiandrosterone

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI guys, Im logging the Epi Andro Elite right now, and it seems to be Legit so far! Have had a couple of PRs and going for another tomorrow!! Great stuff here, wish I could run it back to back!! Put your apps in!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would like to log laxo elite, looking to add staple supplement to help with recovery and possible anabolic effects. Would love to log and review to see the positives/negatives since other reviews are all over the place for laxo products. Would be running a slight increase in calories over maintenence in a strength building phase.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I would love another bottle of epi andro elite to add to my current log for another 4 weeks wich would be a 10 week run!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love another bottle of epi andro elite to add to my current log for another 4 weeks wich would be a 10 week run!!
Thats kind of what I Was hinting at!! Lol. Lets see what a LONG run can accomplish!'

drock77

drock77

Awards
I love focused nutrition I've log Andro Elite got some good gains and lost some fat I would like to log Epi Andro hook a brotha up lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started an andro cycle. I would love to log perfect pct when I'm done.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd be more than down to log your Laxo Elite. I've only tried one other laxogenin product and to be honest I wasn't to impressed by it. I saw gains but they were minimal at best. After recently logging FN's Trest elite, I know you guys put out solid products. I'd love another shot with laxogenin. I've ran plenty of logs here on AM and am more then willing to post them up. Thanks guys!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Did you guy discontinue the Yk-11. I been trying hard to find a good source for it.

Jay.99

Awards
I would love to have the opportunity to log LAXO ELITE from Focused Nutrition as I am currently looking for something to give me an edge in the gym. Im hoping to achieve reasonable strength gains and decrease recovery time between workouts and sets. This natural anabolic would be an excellent motivator (something that I am currently missing) to continue hitting the gym hard. Please get back to me and let me know what you expect in terms of my logging details. I have never had the opportunity to try anything from focused nutrition, so trying a new brand would also be exciting. Below are general stats of what i can lift for 5 reps, 4 sets with ~1min rest intervals between sets. (Im always changing my reps and set range every 2 weeks).

Bench: 185lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Military press (dumbells): 65lbs
Deadlift: N/A

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What would you recommend is the best product/stack for a good bulk?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Hey Marms... If you'll have me for a logging opp again, I'm down for whatever you want to send me.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
That really depends on if your looking the natural or enhanced route. Natural obviously there laxo product, enhanced id say andro elite will be best for solid gains and epi andro will be best for strength/hardness on a cut. Just my opinion maybe one of the reps for FN can dial you in.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can you see a complete list of all your products..?

Been on your website and it seems like there's only two products on there

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can you see a complete list of all your products..?

Been on your website and it seems like there's only two products on there
Never mind. I found them on a non sponsor retailer site.

I would be really interested in trying your Andro elite.

I've used several androsterone products and would love to see how this compares.

Androsterone is really hard to come by these days. If you guys have a good quality and restaurant product I would be really interested in logging it.

Definitely need at least two bottles though because 200 mg per day is barely scratching the surface of what It can do. Personally run it up to 1000 milligrams per day..!

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I'm in for this ran the laxo in the past for you guys.
An reviews on epi- andro ? :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That really depends on if your looking the natural or enhanced route. Natural obviously there laxo product, enhanced id say andro elite will be best for solid gains and epi andro will be best for strength/hardness on a cut. Just my opinion maybe one of the reps for FN can dial you in.
Thanks georgetown

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT interest in here so far guys lets keep it moving. Looks like Laxo is the product of choice so far with a few others :)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FN's Trest elite is a A+ product if anyone's interested. I put on roughly 20lbs in like 3-4 weeks haha. Haven't seen any posts about it yet

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
FN's Trest elite is a A+ product if anyone's interested. I put on roughly 20lbs in like 3-4 weeks haha. Haven't seen any posts about it yet
nice results thats for sure! pretty crazy gains

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to try Laxo Elite.
I mainly do cycling in the summer, not so much weights. Laxo would be quite good for endurance, especially for it's effects agains cortisol. I have a race coming in the beginning of september and if I chosen then I'd hope to use it to get some quality work done before it.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
How much did you keep after cycle? I would definitely be interested.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much did you keep after cycle? I would definitely be interested.
12-15ish lbs. The weight gain was pretty "wet". Honestly though, It wasn't even the weight gain I was impressed with, it was my strength. Can't say enough good things about this stuff.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
12-15ish lbs. The weight gain was pretty "wet". Honestly though, It wasn't even the weight gain I was impressed with, it was my strength. Can't say enough good things about this stuff.
Would you compare strength gains to dmz or epistane?

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have heard nothing but good things about this product. Great size and strength gainz in all of the reviews that I read.

If this is one of the products that we can try, I would love to put this one to the test since fall is just around the corner and that is when I typically adjust my diet and trying for adding serious size. It would be the perfect compliment to my regiment.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Do we have a write-up from yates84 or someone as excellent on Androsterone? It's 3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, which is neither 1-Andro, nor 4-Andro.

I might be interested in the Andro Elite or Epi Andro as long as it is enough for a full cycle. Looks like 500mg, 6 weeks for Epi, 300mg, 6 weeks for Andro, beginner's cycles. Not trying to be a d**k and squeeze free product, but I am planning on getting bloods done and thee is no point in spending that kind of cash on an underpowered or shortened cycle.
Check out my log for what I would log: First Osta cycle

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do we have a write-up from yates84 or someone as excellent on Androsterone? It's 3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one, which is neither 1-Andro, nor 4-Andro.

I might be interested in the Andro Elite or Epi Andro as long as it is enough for a full cycle. Looks like 500mg, 6 weeks for Epi, 300mg, 6 weeks for Andro, beginner's cycles. Not trying to be a d**k and squeeze free product, but I am planning on getting bloods done and thee is no point in spending that kind of cash on an underpowered or shortened cycle.
Check out my log for what I would log: First Osta cycle
Androsterone is the Alpha Isomer & EpiAndro is the Beta Isomer of the same compound.

Androsterone has stronger androgenic effects then epi andro and does not effect the central nervous system
in a negative way like epi andro can. It actually has an effect on Gaba, so Androsterone has more of a Alpha
feeling with calmness to it, instead of any jitteriness or anxiety that some people get on Epi Andro.

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested in the epi andro or andro elite. I am currently cutting and would love something to help maintain my strength going forward. I am running a lower carb type diet with my cards just based around training times. And for training I am doing a 5/3/1 and DC hybrid plan, with cardio 5 days a week mixing it up with Hitt and liss and BB complexes and metcons.
Some link to past logs below
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/280870-burning-fat-sponsered.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/279120-super-r-andro.html

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Would LOVE to log Quad Elite for sure. I have been lifting for a very long time, have logged for you guys before, and have zero experience whatsoever with any SARM. With that said, I have been researching them for a while and am definitely interested in giving them a go. I picked Quad Elite because of the SARMs that it contains which would lend itself well to someone who is looking to add size in strength, which I am always in the market for. I make sure I eat a large amount of food, sleep for 8+ hours a night and put my everything into my training which is usually a recipe for results and makes for worthwhile log. I will post the link to the last log I did for you guys below. I am logging an epicatechin product at the moment as a bridge between cycles but I will be primed and ready pretty close to the time I am needed by you. Thanks for the opportunity!

THE MONSTAR'S SECRET STUFF - FOCUSED NUTRITION EPIANDRO

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would LOVE to log Quad Elite for sure. I have been lifting for a very long time, have logged for you guys before, and have zero experience whatsoever with any SARM. With that said, I have been researching them for a while and am definitely interested in giving them a go. I picked Quad Elite because of the SARMs that it contains which would lend itself well to someone who is looking to add size in strength, which I am always in the market for. I make sure I eat a large amount of food, sleep for 8+ hours a night and put my everything into my training which is usually a recipe for results and makes for worthwhile log. I will post the link to the last log I did for you guys below. I am logging an epicatechin product at the moment as a bridge between cycles but I will be primed and ready pretty close to the time I am needed by you. Thanks for the opportunity!

Marms, I can vouch for THE MONSTAR. He is an absolute animal and would bring a lot of attention to Focused Nutrition on Anabolic Minds. Just sayin

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Dude, its time for you to try Trest Elite. I could only imagine the numbers you'd hit on this stuff!

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Marms, I can vouch for THE MONSTAR. He is an absolute animal and would bring a lot of attention to Focused Nutrition on Anabolic Minds. Just sayin
Dude, its time for you to try Trest Elite. I could only imagine the numbers you'd hit on this stuff!
Thanks guys! Appreciate the backup. I think I would give Quad Elite a run for it's money for sure.

THE MONSTAR

THE MONSTAR

Awards
  • Established
Booooooo.......:kidding:
hahaha trest would be fun no doubt. I have always stayed away from the wet compounds but man if I ever decide to hop on something like trest watch out, I'm sure I would hit the 300lb bw mark easily. Honestly though what ive read about the different sarms in Quad Elite have me thinking this stuff would be a hit as well with the potential to keep more of what I gain afterwards.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I would be happy to run laxo elite! The few guys that know me on here (I'm relatively new) know that I like laxo and epicat products. I 100% believe in these new compounds. I have ran diverge from divided labs and had good results. However with 20mg caps I would like to run again at around 120mg. I would stack with epicat 200mg for a bigger appetite. Or, would run with any given instruction from you guys. I'm currently running a non sponsored log of tren, epi, msten and finish up the cycle in 2.5 weeks. Adding this to my pct would be the icing on the cake for keeping gains and dealing with cortisol, or running separately with higher caloric intake would also be awesome. Been lifting for 3 years, 247lbs 6'2" 14% bf. Thanks for the opportunity.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/283316-walkers-trenx-unsponsored.html

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some laxo elite!
Currently looks like the majority of everyone in here is wanting to get in on som LAXO!? I am waiting on the go ahead to pick due to that product not being in stock atm. Waiting to hear on an eta.

Status
Not open for further replies.