Performax Labs Wants You To Be More Focused and Productive!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who is ready for another new product from Performax Labs!

That's right, we're rolling out something else. If you didn't already see, we had loggers beta test a new product for us. We have another new product that is almost ready to launch and we would like for some people to to test it out. Now, I can't tell you the formula, but I can tell you what kind of product it is. This new product will be a nootropic based product!

Whether you're a student or already have your career going, nootropics are great and versatile. You can use this to help you focus in class or at work. Really any time you need to pay some extra attention or need a kick in the butt to be more productive. I love to use nootropics pre workout, personally.

Performax Labs is looking for 2-4 qualified users. These users will receive 2-3 samples worth of the product. All we would like is your honest feedback. You will be required to post a mini log in the supplement logs section and give a update on the effects and how you are going to use your samples.

How do you enter? It is simple. Tell us what nootropics you have used before and why you would like to test this new product before it hits shelves!

Requirements

Must be 18 or older
Must have a US mailing address
Must post a mini log
Must update the log
Must give an honest final review
Must not stack with any other nootropics

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just in time for the semester to start..

I meet all the requirements.

I've tried Focus XT, various Choline types, Aniracetam, Bacopa, Ashwaghanda, Rhodiola Rosea, Huperzine A, then also things like caffeine, ephedrine, adderall, other stimulants and things.

I know some aren't technically nootropics but I've tried all kinds of energy, memory, focus products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't even list the noots I've tried. noopept, humerzine, sulbutamine, all the racetams, Tianeptine you name it. daily norm now tends to be a combo of Adderall, noopept, sulbutamine, and Omniscienti

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've run the gambit with nootropics. I enjoy alcar and alpha gpc on its own. I do prefer pres that bring that mind muscle connection to the forefront such as focus Xt. I would love to be included in the log!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good entries so far! Remember, we ask that you do not run any other noot while using this for a few days.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a great product I know everyone will love. It will be fully open label and very impressive! Looking forward to your guys feedback!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good entries so far! Remember, we ask that you do not run any other noot while using this for a few days.
I am currently not using any supplements for the next few weeks so I'm definitely good on that! Lol ��

Jay.99

Awards
Dear Performax Labs, you are god sent haha. I'm currently a 3rd year medical student and would love to be able to try your nootropic product. I have used nootropics in the past to help me study from time to time when things get tough. Specifically, I've used alpha GPC, noopept, and sunifiram. I have also used Germanium which was pretty awesome. I would love to log your product and see if it can help individuals who require extensive focus for long hours to get the job done. Will I still be able to take caffiene if I'm selected to log this product?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dear Performax Labs, you are god sent haha. I'm currently a 3rd year medical student and would love to be able to try your nootropic product. I have used nootropics in the past to help me study from time to time when things get tough. Specifically, I've used alpha GPC, noopept, and sunifiram. I have also used Germanium which was pretty awesome. I would love to log your product and see if it can help individuals who require extensive focus for long hours to get the job done. Will I still be able to take caffiene if I'm selected to log this product?
Thanks for the app. If chosen, we would prefer no other supplements be added to our sample. Caffeine should be fine spread away from our product, we just wouldn't want you stacking any caffeine products directly with it.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump!!

Who else wants a chance to try it?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the app. If chosen, we would prefer no other supplements be added to our sample. Caffeine should be fine spread away from our product, we just wouldn't want you stacking any caffeine products directly with it.
This is correct. Admittedly this product does contain caffeine so we want to make sure you take no more caffeine within 6-8 hours of dosing this nootropic!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is correct. Admittedly this product does contain caffeine so we want to make sure you take no more caffeine within 6-8 hours of dosing this nootropic!
does that mean me not drinking my 3-4 cups of coffee a day? :D

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great product I know everyone will love. It will be fully open label and very impressive! Looking forward to your guys feedback!
This. Let's get some more apps in here. A legit nootropic can be incredibly useful in many areas (school, work, social life, gym, etc).

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of nootropics so ill throw my name in the mix if its not too late. I have one previous log under my belt so i can be relied upon lol

I have lots of experience with noopept and phenibut and am willing to try almost anything at least once, and i meet the requirements of course

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Let's get some more apps in here. A legit nootropic can be incredibly useful in many areas (school, work, social life, gym, etc).
I can vouch for the gym. I haven't used any stims in about seven weeks now. I only use a noot cocktail.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't even list the noots I've tried. noopept, humerzine, sulbutamine, all the racetams, Tianeptine you name it. daily norm now tends to be a combo of Adderall, noopept, sulbutamine, and Omniscienti
this guy is a no-brainer!!! you definitely should include him!!!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch for the gym. I haven't used any stims in about seven weeks now. I only use a noot cocktail.
Wow, that's a long time without any stims! I haven't taken a stim break in a long time, but a quality nootropic stack definitely lets me keep my stim intake down while still keeping me focused and energized.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that's a long time without any stims! I haven't taken a stim break in a long time, but a quality nootropic stack definitely lets me keep my stim intake down while still keeping me focused and energized.
What surprises me even more is that I am not using Ashwagandha either. It is easier for me not to use stims when I am using Ashwagandha. I did use about 50 mg of caffeine pre workout today. I am trying to limit my caffeine to 50-100 mg only two days per week, until the school year starts. Those little buggers will drain me and make me need caffeine pre workout lol

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this a log or some samples? I'm about to start my junior year in civil engineering and could really use something to help give my that edge. All this stupid calculus hurts my brain.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a log or some samples? I'm about to start my junior year in civil engineering and could really use something to help give my that edge. All this stupid calculus hurts my brain.
You get samples, and provide a mini-log which is basically just giving feedback on the samples; when you used them and for what, what effects you noticed, etc (see the OP for more info).

Civil engineering major here too!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
blueline438 would you be interested in possibly mini logging?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on a sponsored log currently with Sparta nutrition. I would love to do some sort of log or reviews for it however. I just can't do another sponsored log now. My semester doesn't start for another three weeks though. I could definitley do something then.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to the following four people, please PM me your shipping information within the next 24 hours!
rascal14 EasyEJL blueline438 pulsefit

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sent

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting for EasyEJL before I send the shipping info

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You did say we would have a label when we receive it, didn't you? Its not a problem either way I'm just curious.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Always enjoy another focus supplement besides focus xt

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You did say we would have a label when we receive it, didn't you? Its not a problem either way I'm just curious.
I stated in the OP w can't disclose the formula, but we can tell you there is caffeine in it. Do not use with anything else that is caffeinated.

I did not hear back from Easy, but I sent all your information to shipping yesterday and the samples went out today. You guys should have them some time next week!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I stated in the OP w can't disclose the formula, but we can tell you there is caffeine in it. Do not use with anything else that is caffeinated.

I did not hear back from Easy, but I sent all your information to shipping yesterday and the samples went out today. You guys should have them some time next week!
I thought I had read another post after that saying it would be shipped with a label, I'm probably just crazy or I might have dreamt it lol but I'll be taking it alone!

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. When should we take it? I'll take caffeine in the morning and preworkout. Or just try both not in same day.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me some noots. Interested to see what's in this after release :)

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uggh will be here tomorrow. This should be good. First going to replace my morning bronk aid and neogenix velocity ultra.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got mine in. I'm about to go to physical therapy so I'll take two before and see how it works since it's basically my workouts for now.

Classes start Monday so I'll be sure and atleast save one serving for class and studying.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supplement-reviews-logs/284677-nootropimax-extreme-focus.html#post5473217

under 100 so here's a semi link

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got mine in today. I'm saving them for next week when classes start. Calc 2 with applied physics should be a good test. I'll write up a review log this weekend. I'm super excited. I was really excited when it showed up in a huge box. Lol and then there were only three in there.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crap, I missed the notification, been working 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week. i'll send it now tho