15% off Diesel Test Procycle V3 *Limited Time ONLY*

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It's finally done! Its official DTP is now available. DIESEL TEST, DIESEL TEST 2010, DIESEL TEST Hardcore...and now DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle!

When it comes to testosterone production/elevation, this is it. It don't get no better than DTP! You also get those tried and true DTH results: increased muscle hardness | tight pumps | libido/sex drive | training aggression/intensity | strength gains | improved muscle to fat ratio. It's just with DTP you get your DTH results, and Raw Test results (which is like throwing a turbo on the already legendary DTH) and Coq DIESEL to have you at "tree trunk" status when its time to get down!

Hope y'all ready for the next episode!​

[video]https://youtu.be/QZXc39hT8t4[/video] YouTube - Dr. Dre - The Next Episode

WOW exactly just a week off, from 7 years since DTP V1 was released:

The wait is over....Sht just got real for your balls and gainz...
V3 of the most effective legal test booster series (DIESEL TEST) drops...

For those of you who don't know, GET DIESEL NUTRITION has pretty much mopped the industries floor
in effective test boosters since 2005 with the release of Diesel Test. Diesel Test Procycle, first released in
2009, was/is a combination of Diesel Test Hardcore, Raw Test and our libido product Coq Diesel. This V3
version honestly is the best version of all of them. Previously DT2010 (2008 Diesel Test) and original DTV1
were my favs.

Training Intensity (check)
Alpha Male mentality (check)
No BS fly by night under the radar ingredients (check)
use during PCT (check, check)
Big a$$ Nitric Oxide pumps (check) (prob best NO pumps from a tablet product you ever had)
Big Balls (check)
Mega loads (check check 10x)
No upset stomach like with V2 (check)

This is the real deal. I know over the years companies have come out with their "stacks" of xyz products and blabla
but no test boosting series have stood the test of time like Diesel Test. Even the big box companies do not even
attempt to make test boosters anymore because you just can't sprinkle some caffeine and BA in a test booster
to make people think its working.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION....Everything else is unleaded.

Stack this Procycle with JP8x Hardcore and NOS ETHER and you are back to the days when people were taking supplements
for results, not for BS flavors and empty promises.

For a limited time:
**AM15 gets you 15% off Diesel Test Procycle V3 at our direct sell site fefifo.com **

GET DIESEL NUTRITION - Diesel Test Procycle V3 info

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those who have had v2 know DTP is the real deal. v3 ups the game big time with added horny goat weed and ginseng. And Chuck's right, if you stack this with our power products like JP8x and NOS Ether, there's going to be some Diesel gains in the gym and the bedroom.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Those who have had v2 know DTP is the real deal. v3 ups the game big time with added horny goat weed and ginseng. And Chuck's right, if you stack this with our power products like JP8x and NOS Ether, there's going to be some Diesel gains in the gym and the bedroom.
Frm V2. V3 shouldn't give anyone upset stomach or very hot feelings 2 hours after a dose. The biggest difference is the pumps on v3. The loads and its a sht load of tabs. For instance 6 or 7 of these a day 6 days a week still last 5 weeks or so and will floor someone w the results. Also this one kicks in in about 1 day at 4 or more a day. Before it had to build up. No disrespect to V1 and V2 but this is the only one that makes my dck Diesel. V1 and V2 gave me crazy training intensity (over Hardcore).

As w all Diesel Test versions. These are must haves during PCT. You can search " Diesel Test PCT" log or review and see tons of satisfied users going back over 10 years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got Mine thebigt and I are both getting ready to start a bottle !!

Get D V3.JPG

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My balls just gave me an ultimatum. If I don't grab 2 bottles now they will go on strike . Jesus chuck that v3 got my balls talking to me THANKS BRO!!! :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just took my first dose, now some AM Fasted Cardio !!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
good stuff right there

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone that picked up V3 today from fefifo.com got 15% off PLUS a free Sunami and Status fitness magazine. Real recognize real #getdiesel.
The free Sunami stacked with DTPv3 is going to make women very happy. And if you don't have a woman, Rosie Palm will have to do

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any "deals" via XXL Nutrition to come? I'm a big fan of Diesel Test and I am currently trying Raw Test as a standalone product. Any plans to provide more products in Europe? Sorry to hijack thread so to speak

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are there any "deals" via XXL Nutrition to come? I'm a big fan of Diesel Test and I am currently trying Raw Test as a standalone product. Any plans to provide more products in Europe? Sorry to hijack thread so to speak
You have to request at XXL. I ship whatever they want. Predator is different. They really dnt care to keep the products in stock. They say theirs no demand for them...then they sell out in 7 days...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to request at XXL. I ship whatever they want. Predator is different. They really dnt care to keep the products in stock. They say theirs no demand for them...then they sell out in 7 days...
Ok, will do. Predator is a "no go" for me to be honest, not too happy with them in the past. XXL is top notch, so I will stick with them.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, will do. Predator is a "no go" for me to be honest, not too happy with them in the past. XXL is top notch, so I will stick with them.
Yeah. I was one of the 1st brands they sold when Rene started the company in like 2005. At one point Nos Ether was selling like crazy over there as the European market seems to be more geared to wanted results versus all these US crazy flavor products that dont do anything. But when the US dollar got strong they stop importing for a while. Thats why I sell direct and by Nov will sell w Amazon UK. Retailers got some mentally like if they cant make 20000% margin they will take no margin and not sell the product at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just took my first dose, now some AM Fasted Cardio !!
hey, today is day 3 for me...already noticing increased energy!!! same effect I had with DTP V1, energy was 1st thing I noticed!!! me likey!!!

btw-I went to order ready 4 war powder to try it for 1st time-OOS:sad3: going to order the og tabs, man-that stuff packs a wallop. just finishing almost 3 months on burn extreme, time to change up the stims.

I have never gone past 3 tabs of ready 4 war...hopefully it's still the same as before!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, today is day 3 for me...already noticing increased energy!!! same effect I had with DTP V1, energy was 1st thing I noticed!!! me likey!!!

btw-I went to order ready 4 war powder to try it for 1st time-OOS:sad3: going to order the og tabs, man-that stuff packs a wallop. just finishing almost 3 months on burn extreme, time to change up the stims.

I have never gone past 3 tabs of ready 4 war...hopefully it's still the same as before!!!
R4W is a great deal. A bottle lasts a long time if you take 2-3 caps, which is probably all you really need.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Fyi. All of you ordering dtp v3 w 15% off after my post a few hours ago isnt getting a free Sunami. You already getting 15% off a very competitive priced product. I gave the Sunami to peopld who purchased the product not expecting free stuff.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Ready4war tabs is hella strong. Not making the powder now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, everything looked good until i saw yohimbe bark...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn, everything looked good until i saw yohimbe bark...
Yeah don't use it if your sensitive to like 2mg of yohimbe a day....use Diesel Test Hardcore or actually Raw Test which is almost just like DTP w no yohimbe.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Come on ppl.....the DTP sale is only for the US. Fefifo has a big link at the top that says "international orders." Its cost at least $30 to ship anything to Canada priority mail....even a pack of gum, there is no way an item can be sent there with 6.50 flat rate shipping.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck, Some companies throw in a free sample, you throw in a whole bottle #FirstClass !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, Some companies throw in a free sample, you throw in a whole bottle #FirstClass !!
Well and their margins are like a sht ton because they sell products direct at retail. I sell products direct at prices comparable to my online retailers but I don't undercut them long as they are selling at a reasonable price. 15% is a lot off a product like DTP v3.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
NOS ETHER is next on my list for next Friday....and after that JP8X HARDCORE....1-2 TABS R4W/1 SCOOP JP8X HARDCORE/1 SCOOP NOS ETHER is the best damned pre-workout I ever tried!!!
is this the new nos or old version- i remember chuckie saying it was changing? i still have 1/4 left of that- from january. i cycle on and off but its good stuff

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
is this the new nos or old version- i remember chuckie saying it was changing? i still have 1/4 left of that- from january. i cycle on and off but its good stuff
Its the current version. The change will be probably summer 2017. It will be less servings. Consumers like to get 30 servings for $35 versus 60 for $50. This version has just been on sale for $37. Its the one you used in Jan.

Im confident in saying NOS Ether is the best performace (strength/power/endurance) and body comp product out. Also best nitric oxide product out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to buy up all the current version that is left !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTP V3/Sunami stack (Procycle Double or Nothing Stack) directions up. You def. want to run this on cycle or post cycle or in general. Some of you who used the 15% off will get a free Sunami. This is a stack you want to log. Print the directions here. 5-10 days in I guarantee best results for a test boosting stack you have ever head!

http://www.fefifo.com/Procycle-Double-or-Nothing-Stack--DTP-V3Sunami_p_20.html

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
DTP V3/Sunami stack (Procycle Double or Nothing Stack) directions up. You def. want to run this on cycle or post cycle or in general. Some of you who used the 15% off will get a free Sunami. This is a stack you want to log. Print the directions here. 5-10 days in I guarantee best results for a test boosting stack you have ever head!

http://www.fefifo.com/Procycle-Double-or-Nothing-Stack--DTP-V3Sunami-_p_178645.html
Just wondering, it says PCT required. What would one run for a PCT and why would one need one for a natural product? Not knocking just wondering

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, it says PCT required. What would one run for a PCT and why would one need one for a natural product? Not knocking just wondering
Should say "no" pct required. Prob a typo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may have to buy up all the current version that is left !!
I've used every diesel test and DTP from the beginning...this one is the best, imo!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
All the 15% off Diesel Test Procycle V3 orders from the start of the sale has shipped. If anyone gets theirs today let us know, and link up if you do a log. If not still chime in by end of the week on initial thoughts. The rest of the orders up until about 2 hours ago are going out today. This version of DTP will change a lot of people outlook on what a "legal" test booster "should" be capable of. I am guaranteeing people its legit.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Are there any major adjustments from dtp v2 to dtp v3 ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are there any major adjustments from dtp v2 to dtp v3 ?
Not really for you, I don't rem you saying it made your stomach hurt. But you was sensitive to it, so just start at 2 AM and 2mid-day or preworkout.
Even for you, you might have to dial that down. Rem Dieselade was boosting your libido...or was that someone else?

Big dif. for most people is it shouldn't reduce libido or cause stomach aches or night time hot flashes at any dose. Also like all GET DIESEL product
recommended dose is "DIESEL" dose, and since most consumers are not "Diesel" you have to dial back after a while. **** even me, I'm down to only 2 Procycle V3 and 2 Hardcore a day. DTP V3 was making me really calm, so calm my preworkout stack didnt make me "crazy" but then I would get super aggravated or temperamental at the wrong time. Like trying to order some greek chicken at the whole food store and getting pissed at everyone wasting time asking to taste everything. I had to catch myself. I was standing there like "ok damn it stop tasting everything and buy something...fck"

DTP V3 gives me a concrete boner. DTP V2 didn't. I never used DTP V1 consistently to notice.

Also DTPV3 kicks in in 1 to 2 days at 6 tabs a day and 6 tabs a day last well over a month. Thats not even max dose, thats 60% of Max dose.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Not really for you, I don't rem you saying it made your stomach hurt. But you was sensitive to it, so just start at 2 AM and 2mid-day or preworkout.
Even for you, you might have to dial that down. Rem Dieselade was boosting your libido...or was that someone else?

Big dif. for most people is it shouldn't reduce libido or cause stomach aches or night time hot flashes at any dose. Also like all GET DIESEL product
recommended dose is "DIESEL" dose, and since most consumers are not "Diesel" you have to dial back after a while. **** even me, I'm down to only 2 Procycle V3 and 2 Hardcore a day. DTP V3 was making me really calm, so calm my preworkout stack didnt make me "crazy" but then I would get super aggravated or temperamental at the wrong time. Like trying to order some greek chicken at the whole food store and getting pissed at everyone wasting time asking to taste everything. I had to catch myself. I was standing there like "ok damn it stop tasting everything and buy something...fck"

DTP V3 gives me a concrete boner. DTP V2 didn't. I never used DTP V1 consistently to notice.

Also DTPV3 kicks in in 1 to 2 days at 6 tabs a day and 6 tabs a day last well over a month. Thats not even max dose, thats 60% of Max dose.
Hah this is gonna be epic . Dieselade + r4w + sunami + choro joints gave me a boner for 6 hours on numerous occasions .

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hah this is gonna be epic . Dieselade + r4w + sunami + choro joints gave me a boner for 6 hours on numerous occasions .
haha well I guess that was you. I know it was a powerlifter or someone who trains with that split versus some 4 sets of 10 know it all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bedtime workout last night (2) V3 (2) Sunami I thought I was Superman !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Bedtime workout last night (2) V3 (2) Sunami I thought I was Superman !!
If im going to do it....im going all out so id try two dtp v3. 1 ready4war 1/2 scoop Ether and 4 sunami. The "wrecks N effect" sexual stack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who took advantage of the 15% off sale start DTP V3 yet? I know its legit but want to get other feedback.

I'm doing with no other company is doing...GUARANTEED results that exceed anything you have ever experienced from a legal test booster (training intensity, libido, alpha-male mentality, strength gains).

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Im down to be included in the v3, I'll take 2 bottles!