Amino IV replacement??

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I've used Amino IV for the past 2yrs as part of my intra drink along with 2scoops of Modern BCAAs. Now I see the formula has changed!
I already own a 3-4month supply of Modern BCAAs.....Any suggestions on a good replacement for the original version of Amino IV to add to the intra drink? I thought about just grabbing a reuptable EAA powder but finding a cost effective one that actually tastes decent isnt an easy task!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Amino IV for the past 2yrs as part of my intra drink along with 2scoops of Modern BCAAs. Now I see the formula has changed!
I already own a 3-4month supply of Modern BCAAs.....Any suggestions on a good replacement for the original version of Amino IV to add to the intra drink? I thought about just grabbing a reuptable EAA powder but finding a cost effective one that actually tastes decent isnt an easy task!
Intra md eaa+ orange flavor is my favorite. Best non carb intra formula I've used. I really like the old aminoiv too.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I was loving my run with xtend perform before I sadly tore my pec. ): It really helped with my endurance, recovery and overall performance in the gym and the black cherry taste delicious!