Part 2!! BPS Androcrine loggers are needed! Also 20% on Androcrine this week!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
As promised, albeit fairly delayed we have a second round of bottles ready for some new loggers! We need 4 loggers, who have NOT logged Androcrine in the last 2 months. We need fresh meat! Put your apps in now and tell me why your the top choice!

otcHrYU.jpg

What is Androcrine? Click here for the writeup!

Also, use COUPON CODE: AND20 to save 20% off your order! Move fast. It's only this week!

Just some reviews, left by some fellow AMers:

Overall this is a great product and i achieved great results, very happy with the run and I will use LAX again in the future, in fact it may just become a staple in my diet because its so versatile and works so well. Link to review @grinnell27

I have noticed great strength increases and maintained all my strength during this little cut. I also notice good recovery and more endurance. The other thing I noticed is a slight sense of well being once the product was applied. I also liked the fact that my joints felt great while using it. I will definitely be picking up some of his once release. Link to review @warrior737

I would definitely use Laxacrine again and would recommend it to anyone whos looking to add muscle the natural way. This product is better than some of the lighter PH's that I've used. I will be buying this when it finally hits retailors and want to see what it could really do when I have more calories. Link to review @Young Gotti

So it's only been a couple days without my Laxacrine but I am already noticing it's not there. Sometimes the absence of something tells you things about what it was doing for you that you took for granted while on it. For example my energy levels throughout the day have been noticeably lower these last couple days. And my joints are already beginning to feel the usual end of the hard training week pain they did before Laxacrine. Goes to show you just how amazing Laxacrine really is! Can ya tell I miss it. Link to log @TKC432

I know the log is over, but I'd just like to a post a "week after" review. The difference in recovery is painfully obvious. Just like to point out that with Laxacrine, I was really able to speed up the process of getting ready for the obstacle course while doing other goals that probably wouldn't have been possible without it. Also, I can also tell that Laxacrine probably enhanced my strength ever so slightly. Link to log @ma70

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Bought this during the last sale and have really been enjoying. I've been able to keep training hard while recovering from a shoulder injury and have noticed benefits in strength, recovery and easing of joint pain.

Any point in my throwing in an application, so that I can extend my run from 4-8 weeks?

Not gonna lie though...just going to buy more if you tell me to bugger off! Ha!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bought this during the last sale and have really been enjoying. I've been able to keep training hard while recovering from a shoulder injury and have noticed benefits in strength, recovery and easing of joint pain.

Any point in my throwing in an application, so that I can extend my run from 4-8 weeks?

Lol love your honesty and the review! Go ahead and put your app in. I have no reservations with extending or not extending a current log or Androcrine cycle.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, I'm thoroughly enjoying a bottle of androcrine right now, and would love to extend my run!

Stats: 34 years, 6' tall, 195 lbs, about 18% bf.

I've been training for rock climbing for years and have this limited my heavy weight lifting and hypertrophy work in an effort to stay as light and sport specific as possible. Well...all those pullups and overhead dynamic strains paid off with a pretty nasty rotator cuff injury. So, I decided to eat like I haven't for years, get back to lifting a bunch of heavy a$$ $h!t and put on the muscle I've been avoiding, while I take a 6-12 month break from climbing.

Cutting out the lifts that bother my shoulder (overhead work and dips), and doing lots of P.t. work, and adding extra grip and forearm training to stay strong for when I eventually do get back to the rock....my week generally looks like this:

Monday - p.t.
5am- warmup, external rotations, internal rotations, 90*lateral shoulder rotations /ss/scap push-ups, Y/T/I/W's (prone rotator cuff extension exercises), wrist curl concentrics, supinate concentrics
1:00 mobility/stretch

Tuesday - squat/bench
4:30am-warmup w/shoulders
squat 5x5, reverse bench 3x10, inverted row 3x10/incline push-up 3x15, hammer curl 3x20/leg raises 3x20, back bridge reps, Elbow P.t.

Wednesday - P.T.++
4:30am- warmup, external rotations, internal rotations, 90*s/scap push-ups, Y/T/I/W's, calf raises, reverse wrist, wrist curls, pronate, supinate

Thursday
Warmup w shoulders, squat 3x20/face-pulls 3x15/(bent rows 3x20?)/push-ups 3x20/leg-raises 3x20, back bridge, elbow p.t.

Friday - p.t. light
5am- warmup, scap push-ups, external rotations, internal rotations, Y/T/I/w's, wrist concentric, supinate concentric

Saturday - Dead/Bench
Warmup, Deadlift 5x5, Bench 5x5, bent row 3x8/decline push-up 3x20, curl 3x30/tri push downs 3x30, leg raises/bridge reps, Elbow P.T.

Sunday - - P.T.++
Warmup, scap push-ups, external rotations, internal rotations, W's (5 band)/Y/T/I's, calf raises, reverse wrist, wrist curls, heavy finger rolls, pronate, supinate, coc grippers

-------------------------

Four week blocks of progression with increasing volume and intensity.

Lifts are still pretty week, as I've been back for only about 6 weeks so far. The bright side is that I still have lots of potential!

Diet is loosely a leangains recomp approach / carb and calorie cycling. On days are roughly 3200 cal/200 pro/400 carb/80 fat. Off days are 2000 cal/200 pro/60 carb/ 100 fat. The injury f'd me mentally for a bit, so my diet was more 50/50 than 80/20 for a couple weeks. Put on some chub with some muscle. So I'm a bit heavier than usual right now and look forward to adding more muscle mass. Goals are to rehab my rotator cuff and medial epicondyl, while gaining strength and some size. If I could lean out a bit...that would be a bonus. Everything is already tracked religiously.

Current sups are pretty standard:
MaxReps preworkout with added beta alanine and occasional stim. Post workout is creatine, carnitine, Betaine, beta alanine.
Staples are c, k, magnesium, orange triad, cissus, Flexatril.
Slinmax occasionally for big carb meals that aren't post workout.

What I've noticed from androcrine so far: energy and outlook has been great, recovery is great, strength is improving faster than I've seen for me before, and my shoulder pain has been very manageable.

Would love the opportunity to share what weeks 4-8 look like with this product!

Thanks! And good luck to all!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
part 2 of the anticipated Androcrine- very nice and good luck to those who are picked here

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn.....this is a great opportunity for everyone....I've used it twice now, both times I was in different parts of my diet but both time I've come away with great results

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jump on this guys! Unbelievable product that will now be a staple of my stacks!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flashover821 you need to put in for this, you heard me praising it everyday at work!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been around in a bit, but I am looking to come back and this seems like a great opportunity to do so.

I would be thrilled to have an opportunity to log this. I have logged many times before and would be happy to provide any of my previous work.

Now at 40 years old, I can use all the help I can get.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't been around in a bit, but I am looking to come back and this seems like a great opportunity to do so.

I would be thrilled to have an opportunity to log this. I have logged many times before and would be happy to provide any of my previous work.

At 38 with a torn rotator cuff,it did wonders for me!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just diagnosed with 2 herniated discs, spinal stenosis and severe arthritis in my neck. Ill try anything :)

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

Would you be able to maintain daily updates in your log?

Flashover821

Awards
Flashover821 you need to put in for this, you heard me praising it everyday at work!!
Ok ok!! I hear you. BPS, I'd like to throw my name in. It would be my first log period! I'm 41 with the tendinitis of a 71 year old, and that haunts me at work! I'm a Captain at my fire department, and yes, I'm FireTitans Captain. I'd like to run this and log it methodically for you. I saw(and heard) what it did for him and his shoulder and I think it's what I need to get me going. Sick of him out lifting me! So please take me into consideration!

usedtobebig

usedtobebig

Awards
I'm on a carb cycle right now to get down another twenty five pounds and trying not to lose muscle. I already track every single days calorie intake, water intake, everything I eat, workout schedule, general mood, sleep patterns, ect.

I have felt lacking in the gym and would really enjoy trying something that could help with not losing strength as I continue to lose fat.

There are already pages and pages in my log and I'm not currently taking anything besides multi, and joint support so the correlation could be clear to see.

Good luck to everyone!

Attachments

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbing to wish luck to everyone ! And to follow some loggggsssss

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be done running Performax Labs' Beta Test product in about 10 days. I would love to try this after. I read the write up. I have used a Laxo product before and I am not fully convinced in this ingredient, at least as a standalone. I would love to compare a transdermal to a capsule version and see if that makes a difference.

You should choose me because I track every workout and all my macros. In my log, which is in my signature, you can see I am pretty detailed with all of that. Not only that, I am very honest with reviews and what I think a product has and has not helped me with. I am transparent with everything since I hate being a consumer that is lied to. I feel like too many people who gt free products just like the product because it was free and it pus them in the company's good graces. I also believe too many people that log products run too many conflicting supplements and it does not give an accurate result. This would not be me.

During the run, my calories will be roughly the same, a slight surplus. You can see those in my log. Here is what I would be using supplement wise.

Xtend
Select Protein
Vitamin D 5,000 IU
Vitamin C 1,000 mg
Orange Triad
MAN Sports Noo Pump
CreMax XT

Just your basic supplements

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ok!! I hear you. BPS, I'd like to throw my name in. It would be my first log period! I'm 41 with the tendinitis of a 71 year old, and that haunts me at work! I'm a Captain at my fire department, and yes, I'm FireTitans Captain. I'd like to run this and log it methodically for you. I saw(and heard) what it did for him and his shoulder and I think it's what I need to get me going. Sick of him out lifting me! So please take me into consideration!
BPS, Im just sayin, I work with Flashover821 for 24 hour shifts, 22.5 of which he is in charge, BUT.... I own him for 1.5 hours a shift...gym time, and I am so tired of the "tendinitis" excuses, can we hook the man up so I can get a little less talky and a little more lifty?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity for someone hear!!! Anyone looking to actually run this product in a recomp or mass building environment to see how it treats those calories?

It seems to be quite the product!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity for someone hear!!! Anyone looking to actually run this product in a recomp or mass building environment to see how it treats those calories?

It seems to be quite the product!
Been gaining with it for almost a month and looking for my second month here! I've definitely put on some muscle and am very interested to see what that looks like, exactly how much muscle, when I lean down again.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!!! Great opportunity here guys! Hop on the natty gain train!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to try this. I didn't see the first opt and have been researching this stuff for months. I have completed several logs in the past with no issues on updating.

36 yrs old

Currently down from 261 last year to 228. Lift btw 4-5 days week.

jimmyjusa

jimmyjusa

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to recomp, just started evomuse epitome and looking to drop fat like a bad habit. I'm at 35% right now. I'm just getting back in to lifting and even in the past was slow to boost strength in my upper body. Looking to boost this process. I'm going to the gym 4-6 times a week, and working to cut down in time for a pt entry exam.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would like to throw my name into the hat. About to come off a cycle of Tr3st and Diabolix and was going to run another product like this that I have used before. This would be a good oppurtunity to see how it stacks up to it.
I have used Dermecrine and Sustain Alpha in the past and really liked how they work.

I and 41 and train 5 to 6 days a week and currently losing body fat while trying to keep and much muscle as possible.
Weighing in at 267 at 6'1".
I have logged other products on this forum on the past.
Look forward to seeing how people like this product and will still give it a try eventually even if I'm not picked

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Pulling my horse out of the race. Too close to the end of my first bottle. Buying more NOW to run weeks 4-8.

Good luck to all!

Hope Androcrine treats you all as well as its treating me!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be done running Performax Labs' Beta Test product in about 10 days. I would love to try this after. I read the write up. I have used a Laxo product before and I am not fully convinced in this ingredient, at least as a standalone. I would love to compare a transdermal to a capsule version and see if that makes a difference.

You should choose me because I track every workout and all my macros. In my log, which is in my signature, you can see I am pretty detailed with all of that. Not only that, I am very honest with reviews and what I think a product has and has not helped me with. I am transparent with everything since I hate being a consumer that is lied to. I feel like too many people who gt free products just like the product because it was free and it pus them in the company's good graces. I also believe too many people that log products run too many conflicting supplements and it does not give an accurate result. This would not be me.

During the run, my calories will be roughly the same, a slight surplus. You can see those in my log. Here is what I would be using supplement wise.

Xtend
Select Protein
Vitamin D 5,000 IU
Vitamin C 1,000 mg
Orange Triad
MAN Sports Noo Pump
CreMax XT

Just your basic supplements
Please pick this guy. I think sponsored logs need to be more detailed than what we typically see.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So many applicants already. Nice to see. Bump for more applications

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
205lbs
6'
23 years old
Been training for 9 years. I train 7 days a week on a rotating 4 day split, I take a day off when my body tells me to. I thoroughly enjoy everything about the bodybuilding lifestyle. The only bps product I've ran is Dermacrine (as a mild base), and I enjoyed it! I would like the opportunity to log sustain alpha and see how it benefits my bodybuilding style of training.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took my first dose of androcrine. Stuff dries so fast. It was almost all dry within one minute then I stood in front of my fan in my room for ten seconds and bam, all done. Random...I know, just impressed me lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Actually, I think it would be wise for BPS to choose you simply because all of our other logs (so far) have only lasted around 4 weeks. This gives everybody an opportunity to see how effective androcrine is for the 5-8 week period.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulling my horse out of the race. Too close to the end of my first bottle. Buying more NOW to run weeks 4-8.

Good luck to all!

Hope Androcrine treats you all as well as its treating me!
Dang it just saw this. Well thanks for buying a bottle! Keep us updated on how things progress with the second bottle.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting turnout thus far!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I think I'll be logging my run next month :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Now at 40 years young, I can use all the help I can get.
*Fixed it for ya!*
Great logger here guys!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to throw my name into the hat. About to come off a cycle of Tr3st and Diabolix and was going to run another product like this that I have used before. This would be a good oppurtunity to see how it stacks up to it.
I have used Dermecrine and Sustain Alpha in the past and really liked how they work.

I and 41 and train 5 to 6 days a week and currently losing body fat while trying to keep and much muscle as possible.
Weighing in at 267 at 6'1".
I have logged other products on this forum on the past.
Look forward to seeing how people like this product and will still give it a try eventually even if I'm not picked
Another quality logger here.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpity bump bump back up to the top
You gotta get your apps in now
because soon it will stop
This'll make you say wow
You're sure to be in love
This is truly a great compound
So hurry but no need to shove
BPS has the best Lax around

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running my log in August! :D

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to run Androcrine. I'm currently running Dermacrine and think it's an unbelievable product. I have a log going right now for Dermacrine and Sup3r-11 that's pretty detailed. I have chronic bursitis in my right shoulder and tons of calcium deposits that make it feel like a rusty ratchet. Right now, my joints are very dry from the current compounds in running so I think I'd be a great pick so that people can see Laxo's potential to help with joint issues while on cycle.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back in from my class in the woods. Glad to see so many quality apps. Whoever does get it, will be happy they did!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I love the bottle design!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll my name in the hat and give you a fair, honest and consistent log. Currently, I am on zero supplements, so this will be very fresh. Wondering how this will assist with the tendinitis in my knee and elbow, hopefully, we'll see? I meet the requirements and look forward to the opportunity if selected.

Why I would be a good logger? Not running anything right now so this should be a fresh reset. I'll be honest and consistent with my posts. 46 year old so that'll make it interesting.

Training? Free weights and moderate cardio. I like to mix it up sometimes with a little HIIT.

Diet? Higher protein and lower carbs.

Goals? Tighten up and get stronger. A little more size wouldn't be bad.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll my name in the hat and give you a fair, honest and consistent log. Currently, I am on zero supplements, so this will be very fresh. Wondering how this will assist with the tendinitis in my knee and elbow, hopefully, we'll see? I meet the requirements and look forward to the opportunity if selected.

Why I would be a good logger? Not running anything right now so this should be a fresh reset. I'll be honest and consistent with my posts. 46 year old so that'll make it interesting.

Training? Free weights and moderate cardio. I like to mix it up sometimes with a little HIIT.

Diet? Higher protein and lower carbs.

Goals? Tighten up and get stronger. A little more size wouldn't be bad.
I like the fact that your 46! As Ive said before, Im 38 and it did wonders for my joints. I also like the fact that you're not running anything else right now. It would be nice to see a log on Androcrine ran solo. Good luck to you!